PDA

View Full Version : Did we ever wear these jerseys?

Fusionfrontman
08-12-2009, 12:40 PM
I usually buy my authentics from credible sites that have them really cheap, but have always been looking for a Rod Smith one. Lo and behold this site, overbestmall.com had one. So I get it.. and the name plate for the name on the back looks ready to come off with one wash and the numbers sown on look terrible. I compared it with my Cutler authentic, and my Rod smith replica. Did we ever wear this color blue? B/c it looks like something they made us wear in NFL Blitz 99.

VERY mad
Thanks
-Mike

I couldnt get a full picture because I don't know how to make the image smaller to fit. Sorry, but you can clearly see the color difference.

HEAV
08-12-2009, 01:10 PM
It's a fake bro. Hopefully you got it cheap.

-----------

Wow this one is horride!

http://www.overbestmall.com/nfl-jerseys/denver-broncos-jersey/denver-broncos-dre-bly-32-blue-stitched-replithentic-jersey.html

Irish Stout
08-12-2009, 01:14 PM
watch out for cheap ones on ebay too - lots of fakerinos out there.

Doggcow
08-12-2009, 01:15 PM
Go with http://jerseyjunkieny.com/

Doggcow
08-12-2009, 01:17 PM
Hopefully you bought it with a credit card. One with good customer service. Send the Credit Card company after them, tell them that you got duped etc.

USAA gave me my money back straight up when I was buying parts for my car and they sent me the wrong parts.

Fusionfrontman
08-12-2009, 01:30 PM
Yeah I did. Went through Paypal. I always go with junkie, and jersey101. But they don't have Smith and I was desperate. Paid double what I normally pay. I emailed them back. Who would I talk to if I went through paypal? Or do I call my credit card company?

Doggcow
08-12-2009, 01:36 PM
Yeah I did. Went through Paypal. I always go with junkie, and jersey101. But they don't have Smith and I was desperate. Paid double what I normally pay. I emailed them back. Who would I talk to if I went through paypal? Or do I call my credit card company?

I'd say credit card company. Paypal DOESNT GIVE A **** ABOUT ITS CUSTOMERS. You can spend hours on the phone and they'll just tell you to ****off. I guarantee you will make no headway with them. Just tell your CC company that Paypal said they couldn't do anything.