PDA

View Full Version : Jay Cutler jersey burn month!

Greatspirits
08-11-2009, 07:45 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNIPFB-XStU

JCMElway
08-11-2009, 07:50 PM
Wow, there's like 6 or 7 threads on youtube showing the burning of Cutler Jerseys. Fantastic!

Northman
08-11-2009, 07:52 PM
Kind of silly.

Prodigal19
08-11-2009, 07:53 PM
Kind of AWSOME

Archer81
08-11-2009, 07:54 PM
Expensive.

:Broncos:

Meck77
08-11-2009, 07:58 PM
Preseason tailgating vs the Bears. It only makes sense. Watch out for security though.

broncosteven
08-11-2009, 08:01 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNIPFB-XStU

Is that TSIgay69 in the video?

Dr. Broncenstein
08-11-2009, 08:02 PM
Stay classy, spurned Cutler widows.

broncosteven
08-11-2009, 08:03 PM
"So much for non-passionate fans"

LOL

How many fans does it take to burn one Cutler Jersey!

LOL

DBroncos4life
08-11-2009, 08:03 PM
While I got mine half off because of my friend that works at champs I just don't think I could bring myself to burn mine. Plus my son likes wearing his and he makes me wear mine at the sametime.

Meck77
08-11-2009, 08:08 PM
Stay classy, spurned Cutler widows.

Yeah Dr. we're suppose to keep those framed on the wall. Got it.

It's a friggen piece of fabric.

Los Broncos
08-11-2009, 08:10 PM
Kind of silly.

I agree, act your age.

broncosteven
08-11-2009, 08:13 PM
I agree, act your age.

The kid was...

I am not so sure I would have started a fire so close to my house though.

Meck77
08-11-2009, 08:13 PM
You guys should have been there for the Romo burning years ago. Big mob scene. Raider fans screaming NO! Vic Lombardi laughing his ass off on screen. Good times.

Los Broncos
08-11-2009, 08:16 PM
The kid was...

I am not so sure I would have started a fire so close to my house though.

Burning jerseys is almost about as bad as what Cutler did.

broncosteven
08-11-2009, 08:17 PM
You guys should have been there for the Romo burning years ago. Big mob scene. Raider fans screaming NO! Vic Lombardi laughing his ass off on screen. Good times.

I like to watch KFC and Raiders jerseys burn but watching Bronco's Jersey's burn no matter the player is hard to do.

I wouldn't admit that I bought a Jersey rather than give Cutler/Plummer/SOB the free pub. Move on kids.

521 1N5
08-11-2009, 08:18 PM
I think it's cool - It's funny!!

Dukes
08-11-2009, 08:21 PM
I agree, act your age.

The person who created that video did sound 12, so

broncosteven
08-11-2009, 08:23 PM

He said he was 10 if you watch the clip.

Los Broncos
08-11-2009, 08:26 PM

Agh, I don't have sound on my phone.

broncofan2438
08-11-2009, 08:26 PM
Preseason tailgating vs the Bears. It only makes sense. Watch out for security though.

I have a big thread on the denverbroncos.com boards about getting together a group for this tailgating. I have a good amount of people coming and I even have people from out of town mailing me their jerseys

Meck77
08-11-2009, 08:29 PM
I have a big thread on the denverbroncos.com boards about getting together a group for this tailgating. I have a good amount of people coming and I even have people from out of town mailing me their jerseys

Good youtube it and post it here. You might make some of these guys cry though. Ha!

Since when is tailgating about being serious and not having fun anyway? *shrug*

Los Broncos
08-11-2009, 08:29 PM

Don't be an idiot.

Man-Goblin
08-11-2009, 08:38 PM
I don't have a problem with this. It seems like it's all in good fun. I would even participate if I didn't have confidence that my fiancÚ could find a way to convert it.

watermock
08-11-2009, 08:40 PM
I wonder how many times Alphonzo will be torched before he realizes he's not in the ACC anymore..

broncosteven
08-11-2009, 08:46 PM
Good youtube it and post it here. You might make some of these guys cry though. Ha!

Why stop there, why not burn Shanny in effigy while you got the fire going?

LOL

Man-Goblin
08-11-2009, 08:48 PM
I wonder how many times Alphonzo will be torched before he realizes he's not in the ACC anymore..

Okay, I will interpret for those of you out there that might be new. "Burning" can be associated with the word "torch", and Mock is implying that Smith is associated with the Jay Cutler trade.

You're welcome!

521 1N5
08-11-2009, 08:50 PM
Okay, I will interpret for those of you out there that might be new. "Burning" can be associated with the word "torch", and Mock is implying that Smith is associated with the Jay Cutler trade.

You're welcome!

She is so clever!!!

SouthStndJunkie
08-11-2009, 08:52 PM
Better yet, symbolically burn one jersey if you have to, and round up all the rest of the Cutler jerseys and send them to a 3rd world country where people could use the clothing.

tsiguy96
08-11-2009, 08:59 PM

didnt know we had an alphonzo on the team, bizzatch.

Meck77
08-11-2009, 09:00 PM
Ok I got it.

Cutler burners report to lot M.

The Bowlen is gutless group report to Lot C for the singing of kumbaya and candle vigil for Jay. Green tea will be served.

All Raider haters report to Tailgate Nuts crib.:thumbs:

Atlas
08-11-2009, 09:03 PM
The best time to burn them will be during his HOF induction ceremony. That will really show how bitter and hatefull you have become.

RhymesayersDU
08-11-2009, 09:03 PM
You guys need to think of more creative uses for the jerseys.

Me personally, I had a small oil leak after getting my car's oil changed, they didn't put the cap on right or something. Anyways, took me a couple days before I could go back and have them do it right.

Cutler jerseys catch oil pretty well. I wish I had taken a pic. It was perfect under my car on the garage floor.

Atlas
08-11-2009, 09:04 PM
I have a whole bunch of Bronco merchandise. If anyone wants to trade their Cutler jersy maybe we can work something out.

broncosteven
08-11-2009, 09:05 PM
You guys need to think of more creative uses for the jerseys.

Me personally, I had a small oil leak after getting my car's oil changed, they didn't put the cap on right or something. Anyways, took me a couple days before I could go back and have them do it right.

Cutler jerseys catch oil pretty well. I wish I had taken a pic. It was perfect under my car on the garage floor.

Plus if you decide later to burn it, it will burn better than suburban kids jersey did.

Rock Chalk
08-11-2009, 09:07 PM
Why stop there, why not burn Shanny in effigy while you got the fire going?

LOL

Probably because Shanahan did a lot for our beloved team, while Cutler was just a pussy.

broncosteven
08-11-2009, 09:07 PM
I have a whole bunch of Bronco merchandise. If anyone wants to trade their Cutler jersy maybe we can work something out.

You have an Alzado Jersey? I burned mine when I was 11 and he was traded to Cleveland.

broncosteven
08-11-2009, 09:10 PM
Probably because Shanahan did a lot for our beloved team, while Cutler was just a p***Y.

I was thinking that those SB trophy's would be fun to meltdown.

Those that want to do this meet me in Lot Q.

Start without me if I am not there on time.

LOL

BTW I am joking people.

scorpio
08-11-2009, 09:14 PM
You have an Alzado Jersey? I burned mine when I was 11 and he was traded to Cleveland.

SportsCasters bar in Fort Collins still rocks a signed Romo jersey on the wall.

broncosteven
08-11-2009, 09:15 PM
Speaking of defiling jerseys I got free tix to the Bears vs Minn game in 2005 when they clinched the NFC north title.

I saw a bears fan tear his REXMAN jersey off his body and stomp on it after REXMAN threw a bad INT.

It was the 1st time I have ever seen a fan defile his teams jersey at a title clinching game.

He did seem happy they won...at the time.

Meck77
08-11-2009, 09:15 PM
Had a guy toss his philly jersey in our fire pit a few years ago. That was classic.

This probably has been posted but if not.....

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LTVpnrK_Fbs&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LTVpnrK_Fbs&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

broncosteven
08-11-2009, 09:17 PM
SportsCasters bar in Fort Collins still rocks a signed Romo jersey on the wall.

I had Romo sign my SB XXXII hat, the dude would stay and sign anything. For years I was pissed he ruined it but then I got Atwater to sign it at the HOF and realized that Romo contributed to the SB run and have since found Peace with it.

broncosteven
08-11-2009, 09:19 PM
Had a guy toss his philly jersey in our fire pit a few years ago. That was classic.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LTVpnrK_Fbs&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LTVpnrK_Fbs&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I wonder if his dad helped him tape it?

LOL

Popps
08-11-2009, 09:20 PM
Fun stuff. Got to exorcise those demons!

broncosteven
08-11-2009, 09:24 PM
Fun stuff. Got to exorcise those demons!

If it still bugs you, yep.

I can't wait for Friday night.

ScottXray
08-11-2009, 09:49 PM
Screw it. I spent too much money to burn the Jersey.
Just get a seam ripper and remove the (He Who Shall Not Be Named) tag from it.
Put a bunch of ????? across the back.

Then burn that removed name strip!

There will be another 6 sooner, rather than later. Its not like
the number is going to be retired by Bowlen for all the Magic it has associated with (He Who Shall Not Be Named)s games.....

On that point I think I'll refer to (He Who Shall Not Be Named) as
He Who Shall Not Be Named from now on.

:thanku:

On a side note you could replace He Who Shall Not Be Named with
Pussy and wear it proudly.

broncofan2438
08-11-2009, 09:53 PM

What a tool shed. Hilarious!

broncofan2438
08-11-2009, 09:54 PM

I definitely will. Those guys can cry me a river

Popps
08-11-2009, 09:59 PM
Ok I got it.

Cutler burners report to lot M.

The Bowlen is gutless group report to Lot C for the singing of kumbaya and candle vigil for Jay. Green tea will be served.

Hilarious!

Awesome.

Irish Stout
08-11-2009, 10:03 PM
On a side note you could replace He Who Shall Not Be Named with
p***Y and wear it proudly.

As reported earlier - a group of people were wearing #6 jerseys with the name "Crybaby" on them at the Mile High Lite practice.

then again, burning is easier.

RhymesayersDU
08-11-2009, 10:09 PM
As reported earlier - a group of people were wearing #6 jerseys with the name "Crybaby" on them at the Mile High Lite practice.

then again, burning is easier.

The question I would have is this:

Did they just like, put some tape over the name Cutler? Or did they actually shell out for customized jerseys? If it's the latter, they're losers. It's one thing to talk smack, it's another to be so obsessed with a guy that you'll pay for something like that.

watermock
08-11-2009, 10:21 PM
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Wicca%20&%20Witchcraft/cremation_of_care.jpg

El Guapo
08-11-2009, 10:31 PM

Sounds like fun. I was very close to purchasing a Cutler jersey, glad I didn't. I don't have one to contribute, but I'll happily watch the youtube vid. ^5

broncosteven
08-11-2009, 10:48 PM
Really??? I bet you wished you would have just put it in your closet. That would be cool to wear now.

NOPE, It was hard to get players jerseys back in the 70's. Lots of generic non licensened colors and jersey #'s available at sears or penneys catalogs but it was impossible to get a 44, 7, 25, 77 etc...

broncosteven
08-11-2009, 10:49 PM
The question I would have is this:

Did they just like, put some tape over the name Cutler? Or did they actually shell out for customized jerseys? If it's the latter, they're losers. It's one thing to talk smack, it's another to be so obsessed with a guy that you'll pay for something like that.

I saw these in some TC reporter pictures a bout a week ago.

They had the Tee's silkscreened.

I wonder if they were the ones who Booed Orton at the Invesco Scrimmage.