montrose
08-10-2009, 02:50 AM
Per www.denverbroncos.com

Doggcow
08-10-2009, 03:21 AM
that blows

Bob's your Information Minister
08-10-2009, 05:13 AM
This is what happens when Orton wakes up in a puddle of his vomit after an all-night binger.

montrose
08-10-2009, 07:58 AM
This is what happens when Orton wakes up in a puddle of his vomit after an all-night binger.

We traded Cutler bro, wrong QB...

Irish Stout
08-10-2009, 08:38 AM
Ok, I've searched and I've looked... and I don't see it anywhere, so feel free to tell me I'm an idiot if it actually exists, BUT - did anyone go to camp yesterday and post a review?

JJG
08-10-2009, 09:10 AM
Ok, I've searched and I've looked... and I don't see it anywhere, so feel free to tell me I'm an idiot if it actually exists, BUT - did anyone go to camp yesterday and post a review?

I didn't see anything either. anyone? im like an addict needing a fix.....

Irish Stout
08-10-2009, 09:37 AM
I didn't see anything either. anyone? im like an addict needing a fix.....

The write up on denverbroncos.com was pretty good, I will go ahead and post that. But it doesn't look like any of our guys did anything.

lex
08-10-2009, 09:43 AM
Maybe this will help Moreno catch up? I wonder if he'll be working out today?

montrose
08-10-2009, 09:48 AM
The write up on denverbroncos.com was pretty good, I will go ahead and post that. But it doesn't look like any of our guys did anything.

I was called into work and couldn't make it.

lazarus4444
08-10-2009, 10:33 AM
Practice Cancelled (http://blog.denverbroncos.com/denverbroncos/day-10-blog/) At the end of this blog post.

Popps
08-10-2009, 10:35 AM
Anyone know why?

rastaman
08-10-2009, 10:42 AM
Anyone know why?

Maybe its heat related.

Irish Stout
08-10-2009, 10:46 AM
Anyone know why?

I do not actually know, but I am under the impression that McD was very pleased with yesterday's practice and that he is going to be doing an extended practice this morning and wants to try and keep people fresh going towards Friday's game.

Tombstone RJ
08-10-2009, 10:53 AM
I do not actually know, but I am under the impression that McD was very pleased with yesterday's practice and that he is going to be doing an extended practice this morning and wants to try and keep people fresh going towards Friday's game.

Wow, that would be cool!

Rabb
08-10-2009, 10:56 AM
well I have always been a McDaniels supporter through the off season and I am really happy with how he is running practices so far

and no I am not trying to start a McDaniels convo/debate really...I am just saying, for a young coach in his first year with a pretty prominent organization I think he is doing all of the right things so far in camp in terms of keeping it tough but also being smart

hell the stretching and conditioning alone makes me smile

Irish Stout
08-10-2009, 11:05 AM
well I have always been a McDaniels supporter through the off season and I am really happy with how he is running practices so far

and no I am not trying to start a McDaniels convo/debate really...I am just saying, for a young coach in his first year with a pretty prominent organization I think he is doing all of the right things so far in camp in terms of keeping it tough but also being smart

hell the stretching and conditioning alone makes me smile

How can you not like how camp is being run? Granted, we aren't all the way through pre-season yet, but already it is looking better than ever.

Dudeskey
08-10-2009, 11:23 AM
We traded Cutler bro, wrong QB...

Yep. Orton can hold his liquor...

UberBroncoMan
08-10-2009, 12:34 PM
"The team will practice at INVESCO Field at Mile High tomorrow morning but that practice is closed to the public. The afternoon practice for tomorrow has been canceled, so the next time they’ll be on the field at Dove Valley is on Tuesday for two sessions — 8:45 a.m. MDT and 5:30 p.m. MDT. Both are open to the public."

They are practicing today... it's just the afternoon one was canceled and the morning one is private.

Rabb
08-10-2009, 12:44 PM
How can you not like how camp is being run? Granted, we aren't all the way through pre-season yet, but already it is looking better than ever.

exactly