PDA

View Full Version : So there i was

TomServo
08-10-2009, 02:10 AM
Way back. i just accidently posted a duplicate thread about jay cutler being thrown in the pool at the pro bowl.
HEY i looked in the search thing Damnit.
anyway posters were insulting me blah blah. and i was about to post and start a fight......and i stepped back....fighting strangers on the internet........whats up with that?
and i decided to forego the mane til the season started.
yes i peeked in. jays gone, draft time etc...but never posted.
but now that i read your post's.............Nothings changed. if you support cutler you suck. if you support mcd you suck.
its too late to recommend what to do what i did but it rocks.
not coming here has prolly lowerd my blood pressure.
love you guys but i hate you

521 1N5
08-10-2009, 03:49 AM
Somebody already posted this, try the search feature!!!

jk

OABB
08-10-2009, 08:21 AM
Great idea....how about you try it again until next season starts?

Dr. Broncenstein
08-10-2009, 10:42 AM
You have to wear your big girl panties when you surf the mane.

underrated29
08-10-2009, 11:18 AM
Im sorry.

Maybe its because i am new here. But wtF are you talking about!?

Memento
08-10-2009, 11:25 AM
Somebody already posted this, try the search feature!!!

jk

:rofl:

gyldenlove
08-10-2009, 11:27 AM
This place can be a little rough, but it is all fun and games until someone loses an eye, then it is even more fun.

DenverBrit
08-10-2009, 11:31 AM
Way back. i just accidently posted a duplicate thread about jay cutler being thrown in the pool at the pro bowl.
anyway posters were insulting me blah blah. and i was about to post and start a fight......and i stepped back....fighting strangers on the internet........whats up with that?
but now that i read your post's.............Nothings changed. if you support cutler you suck. if you support mcd you suck.

Oh, that's ok, please.............

Dudeskey
08-10-2009, 11:33 AM
Bunch of bitter a-holes that were still upset that Cutler left & I guess they decided to take it out on you. There are some real tight asses up in here, but they're much more tolerable than @ that other board. Hell I got neg repped for disagreeing w/ someone in the WRP section...™ LOL

gunns
08-10-2009, 12:19 PM

Well it wasn't me, but I know what you mean. You just need to say **** You to them and move on. There's more pussies on this board than just me and the rest of the girls.

Natedogg
08-10-2009, 12:43 PM
Where is the "Welcome to the Orange Mane" pic?

JCMElway
08-10-2009, 02:24 PM
Screw you tomservo.

;)