PDA

View Full Version : For Those of us not in the Denver area and therefore will not see every game in our a

prunch
08-08-2009, 02:51 PM
Any kind soul out there want to volunteer to do justin.tv type broadcasts for the poor souls without coverage in our area?

We won't tell anyone .... we promise

:)

Los Broncos
08-08-2009, 02:56 PM
I just want to see the pre season games online.

That Bears game is on NBC, that's going to be sweet.

s0phr0syne
08-08-2009, 02:57 PM
I 2nd the prunch's request.

Hell, I'd be willing to pay a reasonable fee for some kind of reliable, high quality stream of every bronco game this season.

GreatBronco16
08-08-2009, 03:08 PM
There should be links posted a few hours before kickoff of each game. Many places to watch the games from online. I won't be giving out those sites right now though.

LonghornBronco
08-08-2009, 03:13 PM
I also would like to, third, that request. Hopefully it can be a private OM thing.. Less chance of getting pulled.

oubronco
08-08-2009, 03:16 PM
There should be links posted a few hours before kickoff of each game. Many places to watch the games from online. I won't be giving out those sites right now though.

don't give the No Fun League the chance to screw us over on feeds we needs us some Broncos football :approve:

GreatBronco16
08-08-2009, 03:19 PM
don't give the No Fun League the chance to screw us over on feeds we needs us some Broncos football :approve:

Ofcourse I won't. Lots of sites got shut down last year because of message boards just spamming the locations. It's going to happen regardless though.

Kid A
08-08-2009, 03:34 PM
I also would like to, third, that request. Hopefully it can be a private OM thing.. Less chance of getting pulled.

Exactly. If there is a site set up for private streaming channels I know there are plenty of people on here (myself included) who would spend $20+ for season access.

Los Broncos
08-08-2009, 03:34 PM
I remember before watching the games online I would stay up late to watch it on NFL network.

I would have to avoid TV, internet and anything else that would give away the score.

DeuceOfClub
08-08-2009, 03:50 PM
Our first 3 games will be broadcast live on TV. (NFL Network, NFL Network, NBC)
The 4th game will be on NFL Network only 4 hours later.

Baba Booey
08-08-2009, 03:52 PM

Tits.

I have Sunday Ticket at my house but I live five hours away at school, so I had to do the computer thing all last year. Wasn't all that bad, as there are always links on here. I would definitely pay whatever fee the NFL asked for for an online Sunday Ticket kind of thing. That's what I do for NHL Center Ice.

tnedator
08-08-2009, 04:34 PM

At least we shouldn't have any of our live pre-season games getting bumped for a Brett Favre preseason game this year.

SportinOne
08-08-2009, 04:45 PM
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=82007&highlight=directv&page=5

I know it's not cheap, but the picture quality is obviously way better and there are deals.to.be.had.

SonOfLe-loLang
08-08-2009, 05:01 PM
boobies.

I have Sunday Ticket at my house but I live five hours away at school, so I had to do the computer thing all last year. Wasn't all that bad, as there are always links on here. I would definitely pay whatever fee the NFL asked for for an online Sunday Ticket kind of thing. That's what I do for NHL Center Ice.

I'm pretty damn sure Direct TV is streaming live games this year for SuperFan customers.

prunch
08-08-2009, 05:02 PM

Agreed, yes ... a little private feed from a maner' .... no need to go to the locations where the NFL will be watching.

s0phr0syne
08-08-2009, 05:24 PM
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=82007&highlight=directv&page=5

I know it's not cheap, but the picture quality is obviously way better and there are deals.to.be.had.

i could be really dense, but after reading through the thread you linked, it doesn't seem to be of any use to someone like me, who has no tv. My only real chance at watching these games will be either online or at a pub.

Kaylore
08-08-2009, 05:27 PM
NFL network re-broadcasts most preseason games. They do all the Broncos every year.

BlaK-Argentina
08-08-2009, 05:43 PM
I'm pretty damn sure Direct TV is streaming live games this year for SuperFan customers.

Last year they had the first month of the season for free at their site. It saved a lot of us.. any idea if they might do that again this year?

gyldenlove
08-08-2009, 06:06 PM
Does anyone have an alternative to NFL game pass? I would like to stream live games reliably, but I don't want to pay money to the cable companies if I can avoid it.

Lolad
08-08-2009, 06:06 PM
i could be really dense, but after reading through the thread you linked, it doesn't seem to be of any use to someone like me, who has no tv. My only real chance at watching these games will be either online or at a pub.

if you are a superfan you can watch the games from your home computer

Baba Booey
08-08-2009, 06:17 PM

That would be awesome. I'll look into that.

footstepsfrom#27
08-08-2009, 06:23 PM
That's the longest thread title I've seen on this board.

UberBroncoMan
08-08-2009, 06:33 PM
Stoogetv which then became homertv was amazing... not sure what happened to that though. The main site is different and it has a forum now which is apparently invite only.

GreatBronco16
08-08-2009, 07:11 PM
Stoogetv which then became homertv was amazing... not sure what happened to that though. The main site is different and it has a forum now which is apparently invite only.

Yeah I just went to homertv to see what's up and it is not the same. They aren't showing any links to any sports game. I even signed up, but not for the forum. They might be posting the links in the forums.

scttgrd
08-08-2009, 07:14 PM
I used to use streamtv.com before I moved back to Denver. It's $8 a month but if nothing else is working this gets the job done.

Lolad
08-08-2009, 07:19 PM
I used to use streamtv.com before I moved back to Denver. It's $8 a month but if nothing else is working this gets the job done.

are the streams decent? I think I'm just going to get Direct TV Super fan

Rock Chalk
08-08-2009, 07:42 PM
I'd do this for everyone but I really dont have an internet connection capable of supplyling a live feed for 1 person, much less anymore than that. Other than the connection I have all the software and equipment necessary to do it.

GreatBronco16
08-08-2009, 07:54 PM
I'd do this for everyone but I really dont have an internet connection capable of supplyling a live feed for 1 person, much less anymore than that. Other than the connection I have all the software and equipment necessary to do it.

Well geez, thanks for nothing.:loser:

J/K before you go all ape****.

Rock Chalk
08-08-2009, 08:07 PM
I might do private torrents this year. I dont know if 10yardtorrents is going to make it another year, if they go down I might go ahead and do torrents for people.

BlaK-Argentina
08-08-2009, 11:15 PM
I might do private torrents this year. I dont know if 10yardtorrents is going to make it another year, if they go down I might go ahead and do torrents for people.

That would be great Alec. :strong:

Dark Helmet
08-08-2009, 11:51 PM
I heard that all pre-season games will be on nfl network. I doubt they will be real time but at least they will be available if you have direct tv or another carrier that has nfl network.

FireFly
08-09-2009, 12:44 AM
Yeah, I'd really like to be able to watch the preseason games. Even if someone put up a torrent after the game! :pray:

FireFly
08-09-2009, 12:45 AM
i might do private torrents this year. I dont know if 10yardtorrents is going to make it another year, if they go down i might go ahead and do torrents for people.

^5

I'm happy to seed all day and night to help other fans if it goes up :thumbs:

cutthemdown
08-09-2009, 12:46 AM
I remember before watching the games online I would stay up late to watch it on NFL network.

I would have to avoid TV, internet and anything else that would give away the score.

dude that's a lesson in self control.