PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Football Keeper Question

Ray Finkle
08-07-2009, 01:43 PM
Need to keep one of these (forfeit the round you drafted them)

Cutler (4th)
Boldin (3rd)
Royal (would be a 5th based on ADP)

Thanks

Doggcow
08-07-2009, 01:47 PM
Royal.

NYC Bronco
08-07-2009, 01:51 PM
If it is PPR- Royal

Definitely not Cutler. Boldin you can get likely in the 3rd if you want him, might as well wait, same for Cutler in the 4th.

underrated29
08-07-2009, 05:17 PM
i agree--

royal in the 5th. Keep him no doubt.

kamakazi_kal
08-07-2009, 05:25 PM
Cutler would be a good keeper but if you can only keep one.

I think royal would be worth the value as a 5th .... PPR for sure.

It also depends on your scoring system. Only problem with WR is if they catch 7 balls that's a great game QB's can score you more points in general.

What does the rest of your team look like and where do you draft this year? Snake or auction?

Just keep in mind you don't have to like the player (cutler) it's about money - if you play in that league - Playing with your heart and not your mind will lose you games and points in fantasy.

That being said Royal is the only bronco I would target this year in FF.

Ray Finkle
08-07-2009, 06:29 PM
Cutler would be a good keeper but if you can only keep one.

I think royal would be worth the value as a 5th .... PPR for sure.

It also depends on your scoring system. Only problem with WR is if they catch 7 balls that's a great game QB's can score you more points in general.

What does the rest of your team look like and where do you draft this year? Snake or auction?

Just keep in mind you don't have to like the player (cutler) it's about money - if you play in that league - Playing with your heart and not your mind will lose you games and points in fantasy.

That being said Royal is the only bronco I would target this year in FF.

actually Royal is now a 6th so that solidifies it. It's a heavy RB league and my other keeper is DeAngelo Williams (10th round). It is a snake draft so I am sure I can get another 3 RB's, 1 WR, and QB before losing my spot in the 6th.

want2bAbronco2
08-07-2009, 09:39 PM
I would say royal as well.

I had a hard time in my PPR keeper league. Rivers, Forte, Bolden, and A. Johnston. I kept Rivers, Forte, and Johnston. Figured a top guy in each would let me take bpa. can have 3 rbs and 2wrs or 2rbs and 3wrs. Figured I could still get bolden with my first pick.

Broncoman13
08-07-2009, 09:42 PM
Need to keep one of these (forfeit the round you drafted them)

Cutler (4th)
Boldin (3rd)
Royal (would be a 5th based on ADP)

Thanks

Royal, Cutler and Boldin in that order. Royal b/c of the value in the 5th round. Cutler for the same reason above Boldin, but don't expect more than a 3500 yard season from Cutler. 3500, 22 and 18 ints.