PDA

View Full Version : So much for KC QB of the future

elsid13
08-06-2009, 05:07 PM
You can't like Brodie Croyle's chances of sticking around Kansas City in light of the Chiefs' claiming quarterback Matt Gutierrez from waivers. If the Chiefs felt the need to bring in Gutierrez, it could mean Croyle is not high on the new regime's list. New Kansas City general manager Scott Pioli was in New England with Gutierrez. Croyle was Kansas City's starting quarterback to begin last season but he could not stay healthy.

http://myespn.go.com/blogs/afcwest/0-3-2567/AFC-West-notes--Report-on-Burgess-package.html

Someone bump the who better QB thread.

521 1N5
08-06-2009, 05:10 PM
Bring hi..... Ah **** I can't even type the rest of that- My fingers just won't let me.

lex
08-06-2009, 05:12 PM
I can imagine Haley bringing Croyle in his office when he cuts him and telling him that just because theyre cutting him, that doesnt mean theyre cutting Croyle's wife.

Bob's your Information Minister
08-06-2009, 05:51 PM
Uh, they cut Ingle Martin to pick up Gutierrez. It has nothing to do with Croyle, who has been the 2nd most impressive QB in camp by all accounts.

Bill Williamson spews more ignorant trash than anyone on ESPN, and that's saying A LOT.

ZONA
08-06-2009, 06:00 PM
Wow, thanks for the information regarding the backup QB position of the Chiefs. Who really gives a damn though, we all knew he was not going to be there starter once Cassell was signed. For real, we are in full blown training camp mode and there is tons to talk about (finally) and you want to enlighten us on the backup QB position battle for another team. Good God.

bowtown
08-06-2009, 06:18 PM
He's a done deal.