PDA

View Full Version : If you would please...

iDENVER
08-06-2009, 10:11 AM
some1 with espn insider look up the michael vick rumor that 3 teams want him.. please and thanks

SonOfLe-loLang
08-06-2009, 10:12 AM
we arent one of em

iDENVER
08-06-2009, 10:22 AM
no one is lol?

Dagmar
08-06-2009, 10:39 AM
no one is lol?

No because it is absolutely ****ing pish.

cousinal11
08-06-2009, 11:03 AM
GB is rumored to be one of them.

Rulon Velvet Jones
08-06-2009, 11:06 AM
Here you go. And no, I don't pay for it:

FREE AGENCY: Pack's Vick interest heats up
Michael Vick | Falcons | Interested: Packers? Patriots? Ravens?
The Packers have had "legitimate discussions" of signing Michael Vick, sources told the Wisconsin State Journal. But GM Ted Thompson hardly made it seem like they were this interested when he said he was open to the possibility.
By our count, the Packers are one of just three teams showing interest in Vick.

Patriots coach Bill Belichick said he'd be open to the possibility of bringing in Vick, and Ravens

DomCasual
08-06-2009, 11:15 AM

The Packers have had "legitimate discussions" of signing Michael Vick, sources told the Wisconsin State Journal. But GM Ted Thompson hardly made it seem like they were this interested when he said he was open to the possibility.

Patriots coach Bill Belichick said he'd be open to the possibility of bringing in Vick, and Ravens

There you go, folks! The line for paying for this service starts right over there!

worm
08-06-2009, 11:30 AM
I can't believe that Jax or Car would not be interested.

iDENVER
08-06-2009, 12:02 PM

thanks a lot and how do u get it without paying?

Tombstone RJ
08-06-2009, 12:07 PM

Its a secret. He could tell you, but then he'd have to kill you.

Rulon Velvet Jones
08-06-2009, 12:08 PM

Working for the supposed enemy of the sportsfan has some perks.

supermanhr9
08-06-2009, 12:12 PM
wow Insider is a complete joke. Bill Kraft has publicly said no to Vick, and the Ravens don't need him at all, they need a receiver. I wish I had the job of writing the "rumors" for the insider. I'd wake up every day around 11 am, put on my swim trunks, and my flippy floppy's, write a couple of bogus rumors, then hit up the pool while playing Madden/NCAA from my pool chair.

Ramathorn
08-06-2009, 01:57 PM
subscribe to espn the magazine and insider is free.

Tombstone RJ
08-06-2009, 02:02 PM
wow Insider is a complete joke. Bill Kraft has publicly said no to Vick, and the Ravens don't need him at all, they need a receiver. I wish I had the job of writing the "rumors" for the insider. I'd wake up every day around 11 am, put on my swim trunks, and my flippy floppy's, write a couple of bogus rumors, then hit up the pool while playing Madden/NCAA from my pool chair.

Hilarious!