PDA

View Full Version : Heads up: Bronco Coverage on ESPN- Today

NYC Bronco
08-05-2009, 09:20 AM
Today on Sportscenter at 2:15 pm ET, 1:15 pm CT, 12:15 pm MT and 11:15 am PT. Also on Outside the Lines at 3 pm ET today.

Just got this from my cousin who works for the fan.

Pseudofool
08-05-2009, 09:31 AM
I just saw the McD outside the lines reports play; so I bet it's just going to play thoughout the day.

Tombstone RJ
08-05-2009, 09:33 AM
Oh Joy! ESPN is covering the Broncos today, wooohooo!!

Let me guess what they will say:

1. Defense is gonna suck
2. Cutler is gone
3. Marshall is not practicing
4. Knowshon is unsigned
5. Ayers is in camp

To summarize their grand analysis: "McD is a young rookie coach who tampered with a great offense and replaced all world Cutler with scrub Orton and now the Broncos not only have to rebuild the defense but retool the offense as well. Broncos have a tuff schedule, probably too tuff for them to be competitive. Other than that they are young and have a lot of energy... back to you in the studio."

I can hardly wait!

521 1N5
08-05-2009, 09:34 AM

1. Defense is gonna suck
2. Cutler is gone
4. Knowshon is unsigned
5. Ayers is in camp

To summarize their grand analysis: "McD is a young rookie coach who tampered with a great offense and replaced all world Cutler with scrub Orton and now the Broncos not only have to rebuild the defense but retool the offense as well. Broncos have a tuff schedule, probably too tuff for them to be competitive. Other than that they are young and have a lot of high energy... back to you in the studio."

I can hardly wait!

Yup- No need to tune in. It's basically this but delivered buy a voice.

tsiguy96
08-05-2009, 09:35 AM
Yup- No need to tune in. It's basically this but delivered buy a voice.

yea ive basically stopped watching espn, there is much more entertaining tv on other channels thats actually informative.

montrose
08-05-2009, 09:36 AM
They're re-running the McDaniels OTL report.

Tombstone RJ
08-05-2009, 09:44 AM
They're re-running the McDaniels OTL report.

Why is OTL's doing the camp report? I don't get it. I thought OTLs was ESPN's way of covering sports issues tangent to the playing field, that is, OTL is a program that deals with issues surrounding sports, not the actual sport itself.

I'm so confused...

colonelbeef
08-05-2009, 10:26 AM

1. Defense is gonna suck
2. Cutler is gone
4. Knowshon is unsigned
5. Ayers is in camp

To summarize their grand analysis: "McD is a young rookie coach who tampered with a great offense and replaced all world Cutler with scrub Orton and now the Broncos not only have to rebuild the defense but retool the offense as well. Broncos have a tuff schedule, probably too tuff for them to be competitive. Other than that they are young and have a lot of energy... back to you in the studio."

I can hardly wait!

haha, probably 95% accurate.

dbfan21
08-05-2009, 11:03 AM

1. Defense is gonna suck
2. Cutler is gone
4. Knowshon is unsigned
5. Ayers is in camp

I can hardly wait!

Ding, ding, ding...we have a winner! :espnsux:

OrangeRising
08-05-2009, 11:03 AM
I guess ESPN wanted the field to themselves with the closed practice and all. Those darned fans, they can be so distracting, and I'm sure ESPN was concerned about the idol worship of those God-like ESPN reporters, so it's better and safer for you and me that they be set aside.

Dudeskey
08-05-2009, 11:05 AM
**** espn...™

broncofan2438
08-05-2009, 11:20 AM
I wish ESPN could read this board!!!

Dudeskey
08-05-2009, 11:46 AM
http://www.sportsfanmagazine.com/sfm/graphics/stories/ESPN_borg.jpghttp://www.sportsfanmagazine.com/sfm/graphics/stories/ESPN_borg.jpghttp://www.sportsfanmagazine.com/sfm/graphics/stories/ESPN_borg.jpg

All your training camp report are belong to us...

Dukes
08-05-2009, 11:50 AM
I wish ESPN could read this board!!!

They don't give a flying **** what anyone west of the Mississippi thinks

Paladin
08-05-2009, 01:20 PM
I wish ESPN could read!!!

Fixed it for you.......