PDA

View Full Version : Knowshon's got Talent

UberBroncoMan
08-05-2009, 03:34 AM
<object height="340" width="560">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_uvfM7huGJ4&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="340" width="560"> (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uvfM7huGJ4)</object>

Funny stuff.

The MVPlaya
08-05-2009, 04:26 AM
Is he saying "I've got a Topp rookie card?"

Broncosfreak_56
08-05-2009, 04:54 AM
Is he saying "I've got a Topp rookie card?"

I think so.

KevinJames
08-05-2009, 04:55 AM
lol they should make him do this during training camp for the rookie hazing

Broncoman13
08-05-2009, 05:41 AM
UNC... recognize.

Looks like he for real did this too... ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIZzfmmhzEg&feature=related

cousinal11
08-05-2009, 06:12 AM
UNC... recognize.

Man, that tops any of the fantasy files I've seen.

Nicks is a beast though.

Go HEELS!

KevinJames
08-05-2009, 06:52 AM
UNC... recognize.

dang that girl is niiiiiiiiiice :~ohyah!:

UberBroncoMan
08-05-2009, 07:42 AM
Something about Knowshon really reminds me of Shannon Sharpe.

Inkana7
08-05-2009, 10:03 AM

Agreed, Mr. King of Queens.

55CrushEm
08-05-2009, 10:17 AM
lol they should make him do this during training camp for the rookie hazing

Yeah, if he ever ****ing shows up.

PRBronco
08-05-2009, 10:19 AM
UNC... recognize.

No seriously, did he really do that? I'm the most gullible person ever, I'm afraid to believe :-/

outdoor_miner
08-05-2009, 10:29 AM
If Moreno is as good as advertised, he is going to be insanely popular (as in "face of the franchise" popular). He seems like a good kid, and he's charismatic as hell.

Gcver2ver3
08-05-2009, 10:32 AM
does anyone know the status on his contract?...

last i heard the Denver Post reported Tuesday they were "feverishly working to get a deal done"...

any updates beyond that?...

Dutch
08-05-2009, 11:48 AM
Got some guys I drink a beer or two with here in Atlanta that know KM from way back. They are jazzed for us and looking forward to seeing him in our running game. He really is a great kid by all accounts. One of the guys brother is a Georgia Bulldog and KM has been working out with them. He said it is driving him crazy wanting to get out here and get to work with "His Team". He will become a fantastic face for this franchise for years to come, I think.

Doggcow
08-05-2009, 11:51 AM
the more I see of Knowshon the more I like.

The chick in the Nicks video is ridiculously hot though

MrPeepers
08-05-2009, 02:32 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A91Ax7PeSuM&feature=related

richard quinn

55CrushEm
08-05-2009, 03:39 PM
the more I see of Knowshon the more I like.

Except we aren't seeing him at all, are we? This holdout is starting to piss me off......and with the way Hillis is running the ball, Knowshon is no lock to start.

PRBronco
08-05-2009, 03:45 PM

It's charisma, haven't seen it around here since Portis I guess? Marshall has something endearing, but it's not charisma, I'd say it's more impishness (or mild retardation). Either way, Knowshon will be good for the club, I have a feeling he'll sell a lot of jerseys (not necessarily gameworn ones though, lololol).

(get it? because he's in georgia)

worm
08-05-2009, 04:21 PM
Portis has charisma? More like clownisma.

CoopDawg
08-05-2009, 04:55 PM
Love this kid, cant wait to get him signed.

The Joker
08-05-2009, 05:03 PM
At what point do we get worried about this guy being unsigned?

Training Camp is huge for the rookies, and he's missed a week of it now. The 4 guys picked in front of him remain unsigned, so we could still be quite a few days away from getting something done with him.

I'm sure he'll get caught up eventually, but it does more or less suck that he's not in TC yet.

Baba Booey
08-05-2009, 05:16 PM
Sign on the dotted line maestro

broncofan2438
08-05-2009, 05:22 PM

Yea, u can almost see up her dam skirt

DivineBronco
08-05-2009, 05:24 PM
sadly if it goes a couple more days he becomes a guy that can't help us till the middle of the season. you can only get so far behind before it is not possible to catch up

Tankgunner95
08-05-2009, 05:36 PM
Im I the only guy who was trying to look up that young lady's skirt, surely im not the only pervert on here?

TheDave
08-05-2009, 05:54 PM
sadly if it goes a couple more days he becomes a guy that can't help us till the middle of the season. you can only get so far behind before it is not possible to catch up

Considering the amout he is behind and the talent that is already starting ahead of him I think he is already a middle of the season type

broncogary
08-05-2009, 05:56 PM

All he had to do is bust a couple of good runs in preseason and it changes real quick.

DivineBronco
08-05-2009, 06:09 PM
All he had to do is bust a couple of good runs in preseason and it changes real quick.

very fine point RB might be the skill position least affected by missing camp time this year.....semms pretty simple to me....just get the handoff....locate #78.....go there....hehe

OBF1
08-05-2009, 09:04 PM
Efff Knowshow, If he does not want to play, walk away. This biotch feels he is entitled to more than his slotted position in this economy, Eff off

Mogulseeker
08-05-2009, 10:31 PM

If he has the kind of work ethic, with his talent, he could be a gem. Something we haven't seen since Davis.

Broncosfreak_56
08-05-2009, 10:42 PM
Efff Knowshow, If he does not want to play, walk away. This biotch feels he is entitled to more than his slotted position in this economy, Eff off

Ignorant statement. I am sure he wants to be here, it has to do with his agent and agents in front of him more than him.

Killericon
08-05-2009, 11:04 PM
Seems like a punk, but since the end of that video, he's my punk. Go opera singers!

Dutch
08-05-2009, 11:31 PM

You need to do your homework bro'. Crabtree is the logjam at 10. he wants top three money, which had he not been injured he would surely have had. 10 or 11 of the top 15 picks have yet to sign due to this problem. If you were Knowshon, would you not wait a week to make an extra 3 or 4 million? Please, give me a break...you bet you would. It is what it is, don't hate the player...hate the system. Al Davis goes tossing around an extra 20 million to his pick, and the whole first round falls to ****e. Meanwhile, the kid wants to be here. Last I checked, running back is the one place where athletic talent can make up for time lost on the practice field. This kid has that level of talent. Get off his jock and get ready for a platoon of backs with Hillis, Torain, and Knowshon...holy crap! We will run the ball on people this year. With our line on year 2 (improvement in run blocking) and this group of backs, hrmph. Look out D co-ords. Beat down coming. Our D getting plenty of rest, and more points in the red zone...demorilizing points.

rastaman
08-06-2009, 08:03 AM

Knowshown told you and your ilk to go Efff off as well. You need to stay out of his contract talks just like Knowshown would do well to stay out of your salary contract at your own job. Its none of your business.

rastaman
08-06-2009, 08:08 AM
Except we aren't seeing him at all, are we? This holdout is starting to piss me off......and with the way Hillis is running the ball, Knowshon is no lock to start.

Hell if Torain stays healthy Moreno may not be able to beat him out as well.