PDA

View Full Version : Take the camp reporters out to dinner.

Orange_Beard
08-04-2009, 07:15 PM
As usual the camp reports have been great. Thanks so much to SoCal, Khan, Buff, OSKIE, Alec and anyone else who takes the time report on their camp experiences. I believe these guys do this on there one dimes.

I would really like to buy these guys dinner, however on my humble pay-check I am not sure I could even pick up the bar tab.

How about we all kick in and buy these guys dinner? Kick in what ever you can, the cost for a couple of cold drinks, a nice steak, what ever you can do would be a great way to say thank you to these guys.

Here is BroncoBuff paypal account:

heathenly_angel@yahoo.com (that is an underscore)

He has agreed to be the handle the money.

Thanks again!

Chris
08-04-2009, 07:17 PM
Great idea.

broncosteven
08-04-2009, 07:27 PM
I will throw in what I can afford as long as there is enough raised to cover everyone.

I don't want someone to get left out and get bent, which I could understand.

Rock Chalk
08-04-2009, 08:16 PM
As usual the camp reports have been great. Thanks so much to SoCal, Khan, Buff, OSKIE, Alec and anyone else who takes the time report on their camp experiences. I believe these guys do this on there one dimes.

I would really like to buy these guys dinner, however on my humble pay-check I am not sure I could even pick up the bar tab.

How about we all kick in and buy these guys dinner? Kick in what ever you can, the cost for a couple of cold drinks, a nice steak, what ever you can do would be a great way to say thank you to these guys.

Thanks again!

Ha! I can assure you that you cannot afford my bar tab, because I cant even afford it :)

TheDave
08-04-2009, 08:23 PM
Since I'm going Thursday Night, that might be a great time for it... ;D

Broncoman13
08-04-2009, 09:35 PM

Thanks again!

Trust me, with me and Adam there... you couldn't afford the bar tab ;D I like Patron way too much and Adam drinks three beers at a time.

Thanks for the generous thought... I'd be happy to go and eat with the OMg Crew even if it is on my own dime. Guys like SoCal and Buff making it in from the Left Coast says a lot. It was a great day, got to meet Buff and watch some good football. Thanks guys.

tnedator
08-04-2009, 09:56 PM
Trust me, with me and Adam there... you couldn't afford the bar tab ;D I like Patron way too much and Adam drinks three beers at a time.

Thanks for the generous thought... I'd be happy to go and eat with the OMg Crew even if it is on my own dime. Guys like SoCal and Buff making it in from the Left Coast says a lot. It was a great day, got to meet Buff and watch some good football. Thanks guys.

If I ever make it to Denver, the Patron's on me.

OABB
08-04-2009, 09:57 PM
Everyone but Apa, right?

worm
08-04-2009, 10:02 PM
Everyone but Apa, right?

Pat?

Spider
08-04-2009, 10:09 PM
Mini mart hotdogs .......;D

BroncoDoug
08-04-2009, 10:14 PM
Well I owe SoCal at least one dinner....

McDman
08-04-2009, 10:28 PM
So are people actually doing this?

tnedator
08-04-2009, 10:32 PM
So are people actually doing this?

Hope so, I just booked a ticket to Denver to crash the party. I figure I go out and do one camp report, and I am in line for a free dinner...

Taco John
08-04-2009, 11:06 PM
Everyone but Apa, right?

No. The incident was my responsibility... My mistake. I've sent Apa a note as much asking him to continue to contribute as an official part of the Orange Mane at his leisure.

And for what it's worth, I don't think the Broncos are too eager to deal with us anyway. Their first reaction was to cut us off, rather than have a dialogue about it. Traditional media is easy for them to understand. A Broncos community with it's own culture outside of what the mainstream isn't what they're used to.

Perhaps a sort of seperation between church and state is what is in order here. That's easy to say though. Having access for player interviews and such would be a nice plus for us. But then, we've got a lot of family members out there lurking who might be able to hook us up on the back end. Who knows?

The point being, Apa is part of our crew here, and he's helped make this training camp coverage happen as much as anyone. So to that end, as soon as I get confirmation from Casey on that email address, I'll be sending $100 out of my own pocket towards the feast for our fellas.

BroncoDoug
08-05-2009, 12:17 AM
Hope so, I just booked a ticket to Denver to crash the party. I figure I go out and do one camp report, and I am in line for a free dinner...

lol, I chilled with buff and socal and montrose during camp! I'll take some free dinner! JK, i'd be glad to chip in, they do good work, and its fun talking to these guys at the camps.

montrose
08-05-2009, 01:49 AM
Had a great time at dinner tonight. Thanks everybody, here's a pic!
http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/7551/1001146q.jpg

Front Left: Kahn
Back Left: SoCal
Front Right: Buff
Back Right: Montrose

Broncoman13
08-05-2009, 05:30 AM
If I ever make it to Denver, the Patron's on me.

I'm holding you to that one buddy! ;D

Ever figure it out? I love fishing if that helps...

Bob's your Information Minister
08-05-2009, 05:32 AM
Those guys look pretty fried.....two-a-days are rough when you can't go relax immediately after practice!

Broncoman13
08-05-2009, 05:33 AM

You love that Mexican Restaurant don't you!?! ;D

Gotta admit, for Denver food (which is way bland compared to Texas), that was some good food. Sorry I missed out on dinner with you guys. Hope you had a great time!

montrose
08-05-2009, 07:30 AM

Yessir!

Dagmar
08-05-2009, 07:58 AM

Buff = http://kmwithlori.files.wordpress.com/2007/04/wallacegromit.jpg (Wallace, not Gromit...)

Dagmar
08-05-2009, 07:59 AM
And montrose you look like Seth McFarlane (family guy creator worth 2 billion...)

Cutler4Life
08-05-2009, 08:35 AM
Money sent, but who is Catherine? I am assuming someone Buff knows? Anyway, enjoy the Mexican food, not a lot of that over here in England (at least that resembles anything good).

Hotrod
08-05-2009, 08:39 AM
Everyone but Apa, right?

You were joking right?.........right???

OABB
08-05-2009, 08:44 AM
You were joking right?.........right???

Yes. of course. Apa is one of my favorite guys here. I always give him a hard time and though that was understood. Unfortunately, judging by his neg rep, I don't think he got the joke.

Apa, I was only kidding. I know you can be a sensitive sort, so perhaps I should have ended my post with a smiley...With that being said, I wil still rag on you every chance I get because I warms the cockles of my heart!

Hotrod
08-05-2009, 08:47 AM
Yes. of course. Apa is one of my favorite guys here. I always give him a hard time and though that was understood. Unfortunately, judging by his neg rep, I don't think he got the joke.

Apa, I was only kidding. I know you can be a sensitive sort, so perhaps I should have ended my post with a smiley...With that being said, I wil still rag on you every chance I get because I warms the cockles of my heart!

I figured you were but thought I would point it out to the crowd since its a sensitive subject.

Apa you stepped up to the plate already thats good enough for us. Its time to get over it and move along........back to posting soldier.

theAPAOps5
08-05-2009, 08:48 AM
:angel:

Rock Chalk
08-05-2009, 09:05 AM

Gotta admit, for Denver food (which is way bland compared to Texas), that was some good food. Sorry I missed out on dinner with you guys. Hope you had a great time!

Was that teh Hacienda?

I completely disagree with your statement about good food and that particular Mexican Restaurant.

****ing garbage.

Hotrod
08-05-2009, 09:10 AM
If Pat was offended by Apas caption I could understand. That said I'm still waiting for an appology for the offensive product thats been put on the field of late Ha!

Kaylore
08-05-2009, 09:39 AM
Thanks for dinner, guys! It was delicious!

Taco John
08-05-2009, 09:42 AM
I'm not so sure those guys look like they need another dinner... :devil:

OABB
08-05-2009, 09:53 AM
I figured you were but thought I would point it out to the crowd since its a sensitive subject.

I guess I am not to the point here where everything I say is understood. One day I hope to be taken as non serious as you!

Hotrod
08-05-2009, 10:20 AM
I guess I am not to the point here where everything I say is understood. One day I hope to be taken as non serious as you!

LOL it takes alot of practice and super people skills :spit:

BroncoBuff
08-05-2009, 11:16 AM
Buff = http://kmwithlori.files.wordpress.com/2007/04/wallacegromit.jpg (Wallace, not Gromit...)

No kidding ... I'm the only dork in that pic.

Actually I was being a Wallace because the waiter took awhile to snap the pic. He looked at the camera as if it were a Star Trek tricorder or something ;D

Who looks smarter, Khan or SoCal?

BroncoBuff
08-05-2009, 11:30 AM
You guys are AWESOME! That was plenty for a great dinner for all (just one drink from the bar, a maragarita for Buff. Khan went with just water ... who's he trying to impress?) ... plus probably enough enough for a lunch before the evening practice tonight. Or more likely I'll PayPal the balance to Taco John for the site

;D And speaking fof the site, the official pledge thread will be up soon ... please set something aside. (If you've already donated in this thread, you are exempted ;D)

Let's get going for OrangeMane contributions ....

Click to Donate (https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_xclick&business=editor%40orangemane%2ecom&item_name=OrangeMane%2ecom&no_shipping=2&no_note=1&tax=0&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF&charset=UTF%2d8)

BroncoBuff
08-05-2009, 12:27 PM
Money sent, but who is Catherine? I am assuming someone Buff knows? Anyway, enjoy the Mexican food, not a lot of that over here in England (at least that resembles anything good).Yes, I've had several questions ... the PayPal "angel" name refers to educational DVDs we sell on eBay, and Catharine is my (still maybe soon to be ex) girlfriend.

But any more contributions should go to the OM link in the post just above this one ;D

Rock Chalk
08-05-2009, 12:57 PM
I'm not so sure those guys look like they need another dinner... :devil:

Excuse me?

Rock Chalk
08-05-2009, 12:58 PM
You guys are AWESOME! That was plenty for a great dinner for all (just one drink from the bar, a maragarita for Buff. Khan went with just water ... who's he trying to impress?) ... plus probably enough enough for a lunch before the evening practice tonight. Or more likely I'll PayPal the balance to Taco John for the site

;D And speaking fof the site, the official pledge thread will be up soon ... please set something aside. (If you've already donated in this thread, you are exempted ;D)

Click to Donate (https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_xclick&business=editor%40orangemane%2ecom&item_name=OrangeMane%2ecom&no_shipping=2&no_note=1&tax=0&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF&charset=UTF%2d8)

WTF you went to eat without me?

summerdenver
08-05-2009, 01:33 PM
I have sent money to the new link. Thanks for the reports guys.

Broncoman13
08-05-2009, 03:01 PM
Was that teh Hacienda?

I completely disagree with your statement about good food and that particular Mexican Restaurant.

****ing garbage.

For your information, I KNOW good mexican food (Don Carlos by Hobby Airport) and that was not Hacienda Cocksmoke... that was another name that sounds dirty in spanish. :pimp:

theAPAOps5
08-05-2009, 03:02 PM
Dirty Sanchez?

Broncoman13
08-05-2009, 03:04 PM
You already went? Thanks for the invite......bud.

Nick, ADAM and I will have our own party... with beer... and video games... and all stuff cool. F'ers.

TheDave
08-05-2009, 03:22 PM

Is it just me or does Kahn look a little like a serial killer... ???

theAPAOps5
08-05-2009, 03:31 PM
It puts the lotion on the skin!

Rock Chalk
08-05-2009, 05:53 PM
For your information, I KNOW good mexican food (Don Carlos by Hobby Airport) and that was not Hacienda Cocksmoke... that was another name that sounds dirty in spanish. :pimp:

Haha, I should have known you wouldnt think the Hacienda was good :)

Rock Chalk
08-05-2009, 07:06 PM
You already went? Thanks for the invite......bud.

Nick, ADAM and I will have our own party... with beer... and video games... and all stuff cool. F'ers.

Say when, i'm you're huckleberry.

I haven't met Nick yet and nothing is better than getting drunk with a complete stranger.

24champ
08-05-2009, 07:17 PM
Thanks guys...Kendra appreciates your money. We had a good time last night.;D

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a198/24champbailey/stripper_kendra.jpg

worm
08-05-2009, 07:18 PM
Is it just me or does Kahn look a little like a serial killer... ???

Not sure about serial killer....but you gotta wonder about his hands and Buffs happy smile. Just sayin...

theAPAOps5
08-05-2009, 07:38 PM
Thanks guys...Kendra appreciates your money. We had a good time last night.;D

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a198/24champbailey/stripper_kendra.jpg

Ah so you have to pay for you women, makes sense....... :)

24champ
08-05-2009, 08:43 PM
Ah so you have to pay for you women, makes sense....... :)

What can I say? I'm a charitable guy, I don't mind helping young women pay for their college tuition. 8')

Hogan11
08-05-2009, 11:05 PM
What can I say? I'm a charitable guy, I don't mind helping young women pay for their college tuition. 8')

Here's the perfect shirt for ya

http://www.tshirthell.com/shirts/products/a330/a330_thumb.jpg

Ratboy
08-06-2009, 01:45 AM
Great picture. I am sure the photoshopping has already begun.

BroncoBuff
08-06-2009, 01:52 AM
Great picture. I am sure the photoshopping has already begun.

Can you photoshop my goofy grin out?