PDA

View Full Version : Madden 09 on Xbox 360

Spider
08-04-2009, 02:25 PM
is there any trick to getting Marshal to catch the deep out ? that ****er drops every of them ?

Los Broncos
08-04-2009, 02:26 PM
Maybe switch to him once the ball gets to him, not sure what button it is.

NUB
08-04-2009, 02:28 PM
Alternatively, you could realize that the Madden games are horrible depictions of football. Might as well just go pick up Blitz or something.

bronco militia
08-04-2009, 02:35 PM
is there any trick to getting Marshal to catch the deep out ? that ****er drops every of them ?

change his jersey number to #80

Spider
08-04-2009, 02:41 PM
well I have my settings on pro , then Hardcore ( what ever that means) Chad Johnson on one side , Marshal on the other , I keep trying to make Marshal #1 and Johnson #2 , but that keeps switching on me ........ Now slants , curls , Marshal is the **** , but on deep passes forget it ........

Archer81
08-04-2009, 02:53 PM
well I have my settings on pro , then Hardcore ( what ever that means) Chad Johnson on one side , Marshal on the other , I keep trying to make Marshal #1 and Johnson #2 , but that keeps switching on me ........ Now slants , curls , Marshal is the **** , but on deep passes forget it ........

I have Madden 09 for the PS3. Marshall is a beast on curls, slants, hitches, but the deep fly and out patterns his route gets crappy and somehow is magically quadruple covered. ****ing Madden.

:Broncos:

Spider
08-04-2009, 02:55 PM
I have Madden 09 for the PS3. Marshall is a beast on curls, slants, hitches, but the deep fly and out patterns his route gets crappy and somehow is magically quadruple covered. ****ing Madden.

:d looks like xbox and Ps3 have something in common ....... Madden sucks ;D
But isnt it frustrating ?

Archer81
08-04-2009, 03:02 PM
:d looks like xbox and Ps3 have something in common ....... Madden sucks ;D
But isnt it frustrating ?

****ing A frustrating. I dont understand how on a slant on 3rd and 4, I get it to Marshall who decides to run BACK at the line of scrimmage and gets tackled a yard short. Or how I cant generate a consistent passrush without blitzing or stacking one side of the line with all 4 linemen, or having Wes Welker outjump Champ Bailey for a TD in the endzone...physics, god dammit. So instead, I turn to Ratchett & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction and spend hours blowing up space pirates and alien robots. Takes the frustration right away.

Spider
08-04-2009, 03:06 PM
****ing A frustrating. I dont understand how on a slant on 3rd and 4, I get it to Marshall who decides to run BACK at the line of scrimmage and gets tackled a yard short. Or how I cant generate a consistent passrush without blitzing or stacking one side of the line with all 4 linemen, or having Wes Welker outjump Champ Bailey for a TD in the endzone...physics, god dammit. So instead, I turn to Ratchett & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction and spend hours blowing up space pirates and alien robots. Takes the frustration right away.

oh **** , I can relate ...... I was in Trinidad Colorado at exit 11 , playing Madden , some of the same stuff you just described happened , I lost my temper , Shouted at the Xbox ( I know it didnt do any good ) You rotten piece of **** , I will shove you sideways up a fat hookers ass if you do that again .... Problem was my windows were down a few people heard me ;D

Archer81
08-04-2009, 03:08 PM
oh **** , I can relate ...... I was in Trinidad Colorado at exit 11 , playing Madden , some of the same stuff you just described happened , I lost my temper , Shouted at the Xbox ( I know it didnt do any good ) You rotten piece of **** , I will shove you sideways up a fat hookers ass if you do that again .... Problem was my windows were down a few people heard me ;D

I do the same thing. Then I get told, its just a game...well...**** that. They hear me. If I want press coverage why the **** is Bly OFF? WHY?...

bronco militia
08-04-2009, 03:18 PM
You rotten piece of **** , I will shove you sideways up a fat hookers ass if you do that again .... D

I hear thats works well as a pickup line on the locals

Ha!

Spider
08-04-2009, 03:32 PM
I do the same thing. Then I get told, its just a game...well...**** that. They hear me. If I want press coverage why the **** is Bly OFF? WHY?...

well at least now I know I am not the only crazy one ;D

Spider
08-04-2009, 03:34 PM
I hear thats works well as a pickup line on the locals

Ha!

;D Isnt Trinidad the transsexual operation capitol or something ?

bronco militia
08-04-2009, 03:38 PM
;D Isnt Trinidad the transsexual operation capitol or something ?

oh yeah?

Ha!

Dark Helmet
08-04-2009, 03:48 PM
Maybe his forearm isn't healed from that knife wound his chick inflicted after he beat her. (cough) I mean, the damage the TV did from slipping on a McDonald's bag.

Spider
08-04-2009, 04:03 PM
oh yeah?

Ha!

to be politically correct , The term is Genital reassignment ......
Marci Bowers ...........http://www.marcibowers.com/grs/gender.html
I guess and this is only a guess , but if a woman has a sex change it is called addadicktome .....

bronco militia
08-04-2009, 11:46 PM
to be politically correct , The term is Genital reassignment ......
Marci Bowers ...........http://www.marcibowers.com/grs/gender.html
I guess and this is only a guess , but if a woman has a sex change it is called addadicktome .....

ugh...

that sounds-----painful