08-03-2009, 03:00 PM
http://www.fm1043thefan.com/

lex
08-03-2009, 03:11 PM
"...for obvious reasons that I don't know."

- Pat Bowlen

Meck77
08-03-2009, 03:40 PM
Pat seemed very confident in his decision making and had no choice but to trade Cutler. Sure seems pretty "gutless" for Cutler to never even look his boss in the eye.

broncofan2438
08-03-2009, 03:41 PM
Pat seemed very confident in his decision making and had no choice but to trade Cutler. Sure seems pretty "gutless" for Cutler to never even look his boss in the eye.

It is, but it will never make sense to the fans. I still dont understand why thy couldnt work something out. Bad communication was one thing

Meck77
08-03-2009, 03:46 PM
It makes perfect sense to me. Did you listen to the interview? Pat Bowlen is looking to build a legacy of winning superbowls. He's not interested in anything else. Winning superbowls takes BIG BALLS and the team was stagnant under Mike Shanahan. His new coach McD wasn't sold on Cutler's ability to lead this team to an SB (I never was either). They took some calls to see what they could get for Jay and Jay obviously couldn't be professional enough to talk to his BOSS about it so they sent his sorry ass packing.

2438...How long do you think you'd have a job if you refused to talk to your boss? 1 day? 2 days if you were lucky?

lex
08-03-2009, 03:47 PM

Those were cream puff questions and one of the guys asking them is like the jilted woman from Fatal Attraction in terms of his dislike for Cutler.

tsiguy96
08-03-2009, 03:48 PM
Those were cream puff questions and one of the guys asking them is like the jilted woman from Fatal Attraction in terms of his dislike for Cutler.

you dont piss and moan your way off this team and still command respect from the fans here.

Ray Finkle
08-03-2009, 03:48 PM
any one else put lex on ignore....smooth sailing....

Grover
08-03-2009, 03:49 PM
Cutler disrespected Bowlen by ignoring him. Bowlen took offense and ordered the team to work out a favorable trade. Bowlen is taking the high road in the interview by saying he wishes Cutler well, and not talking disrespectfully about Cutler in any manner.

Hotrod
08-03-2009, 03:52 PM
Any mention of my state of the Broncos address???

DenverBrit
08-03-2009, 03:56 PM
Any mention of my state of the Broncos address???

Bowlen said he didn't remember it. ;D

Ex-Broncos Fan
08-03-2009, 04:10 PM
2438...How long do you think you'd have a job if you refused to talk to your boss? 1 day? 2 days if you were lucky?

Cmon, real world business is not equivalent to showbiz.

Hotrod
08-03-2009, 04:12 PM
Bowlen said he didn't remember it. ;D

Who could really blame him :spit:

ghwk
08-03-2009, 04:16 PM
oh God, do we have to rehash the last 6 months AGAIN :deadhorse

Hotrod
08-03-2009, 04:17 PM
oh God, do we have to rehash the last 6 months AGAIN LOL

Good point one would think that 5,000 "whos fault is it" threads would have covered it. LOL

tsiguy96
08-03-2009, 04:20 PM
Good point one would think that 5,000 "whos fault is it" threads would have covered it. LOL

all this information that keeps supporting the broncos keeps coming out, yet people still blame mcd for cutlers loss to this day. thats why.

Hotrod
08-03-2009, 04:23 PM
all this information that keeps supporting the broncos keeps coming out, yet people still blame mcd for cutlers loss to this day. thats why.

Opinons are alot like assholes.......everyone has one.

Personally I'm still on the fence and believe both parties at the very least should learn from the experiance.

Abqbronco
08-03-2009, 04:25 PM

We were all kind of wondering which side of this argument you fall on. Can you tell us again. and again. and again. and again....

broncofan7
08-03-2009, 04:26 PM
Why did he not address the banning of OM from the press area??? inquiring minds want to know;)

Pat Bowlen
08-03-2009, 05:45 PM
Why did he not address the banning of OM from the press area??? inquiring minds want to know;)
If the press picks up on this place, I won't be able to get wasted and post here anymore. Simple as that.

Northman
08-03-2009, 05:46 PM
It makes perfect sense to me. Did you listen to the interview? Pat Bowlen is looking to build a legacy of winning superbowls. He's not interested in anything else. Winning superbowls takes BIG BALLS and the team was stagnant under Mike Shanahan. His new coach McD wasn't sold on Cutler's ability to lead this team to an SB (I never was either). They took some calls to see what they could get for Jay and Jay obviously couldn't be professional enough to talk to his BOSS about it so they sent his sorry ass packing.

Same here. I totally understand where he is coming from.

Northman
08-03-2009, 05:47 PM
any one else put lex on ignore....smooth sailing....

Finkle is Einhorn, Einhorn is Finkle! LOL

Northman
08-03-2009, 05:49 PM
Cmon, real world business is not equivalent to showbiz.

Well, obviously it holds some merit since Cutler isnt here anymore.

Northman
08-03-2009, 05:49 PM

I blame you fag. YOU and your stupid ****ing polls!!!

SouthStndJunkie
08-03-2009, 05:52 PM
I thought these threads would become less frequent once training camp started....

Popps
08-03-2009, 05:57 PM
Props to Pat. He's the best owner in football. It's a shame a lot of people around here can't understand that, and have chosen to slander him instead.

~Crash~
08-03-2009, 06:19 PM

you say that but Pat got by the 49ers security after the SB but he could not look up his QB he said was the face of the broncos? come on Cutler told us he would play for his teammates and show up for mandatory stuff but he would not need to that the Broncos did not want him and he would be traded . yep pat just had to talk to Cutler 3 days before he had to report yep:P

~Crash~
08-03-2009, 06:24 PM
Props to Pat. He's the best owner in football. It's a shame a lot of people around here can't understand that, and have chosen to slander him instead.

yep popps he is liar. to bad you cannot see that it works both ways ....

~Crash~
08-03-2009, 06:28 PM

they did not want jay but you say that is his fault ...hmmmmmmmmmmm I thought the broncos drafted him . also you say they did not want him and blame cutler again ...orange colored glasses

Popps
08-03-2009, 06:38 PM
yep popps he is liar. to bad you cannot see that it works both ways ....

Yea, O.K. sport.

~Crash~
08-03-2009, 06:45 PM
Yea, O.K. sport.

ask youself one thing how did jay know the broncos were going to trade him ist is quite simple and why our GM seemed to get fired same time ....let me give you a hint the goodmans told him . and I am sure that is why goodmans hit the door right about that time

Northman
08-03-2009, 06:52 PM
ask youself one thing how did jay know the broncos were going to trade him ist is quite simple and why our GM seemed to get fired same time ....let me give you a hint the goodmans told him . and I am sure that is why goodmans hit the door right about that time

And im sure you have a link to validate this right?

~Crash~
08-03-2009, 06:53 PM
sure go over to RMN LOL

~Crash~
08-03-2009, 06:56 PM
I got crucified by a bunch of you ****heads that now say cutler sucks for saying cutler needs to grow the **** up during last season I bet if I pulled up that tread I bet I would LMFA of at some of you putzs

Northman
08-03-2009, 07:07 PM
Uh, Cutler does need to grow up. Nothing has changed in my stance with that.

~Crash~
08-03-2009, 07:11 PM
Uh, Cutler does need to grow up. Nothing has changed in my stance with that.

that is the deal he will . and I am sure that will pay some SB's . to bad it will not happen in a broncos uni...

Northman
08-03-2009, 07:20 PM
that is the deal he will . and I am sure that will pay some SB's . to bad it will not happen in a broncos uni...

Going by his history i would disagree. As proven by his ongoing issue with Rivers and company/Trade talks he has a hard time letting things go and moving on. Maybe he does change but history so far says otherwise.

UberBroncoMan
08-03-2009, 07:36 PM
Silly Marshall.

Circle Orange
08-03-2009, 07:48 PM
Pat Bowlen is drunk with power.

And what the ***** happened to the avys again? Now I'm cranky. :cuss:

Northman
08-03-2009, 07:49 PM
And what the ***** happened to the avys again? Now I'm cranky. :cuss:

They decided that yours hasnt been up to snuff since the Jake days so they removed them again.

DenverBrit
08-03-2009, 08:01 PM

Pat Bowlen
08-03-2009, 09:13 PM
you say that but Pat got by the 49ers security after the SB but he could not look up his QB he said was the face of the broncos? come on Cutler told us he would play for his teammates and show up for mandatory stuff but he would not need to that the Broncos did not want him and he would be traded . yep pat just had to talk to Cutler 3 days before he had to report yep:P
I'm in charge here, buddy. Two issues are involved: respect and balls. He didn't show me the respect I deserve and I used my balls to tell him to try and succeed somewhere else.

It's not my job to track down employees who are not interested in working for me, it's my job to fire them.

SouthStndJunkie
08-03-2009, 09:19 PM
I'm in charge here, buddy. Two issues are involved: respect and balls. He didn't show me the respect I deserve and I used my balls to tell him to try and succeed somewhere else.

It's not my job to track down employees who are not interested in working for me, it's my job to fire them.

Hey Pat....when are the specially priced for season ticket holders 50th anniversary sweatshirts being shipped out?

I figured they would arrive with the season tickets.

You better not be squatting on my $35.

bronco militia
08-03-2009, 10:18 PM
I thought these threads would become less frequent once training camp started....

correction....you were hoping Ha!

Broncofan_H
08-03-2009, 10:27 PM
I heard the interview while on the road for work. I was glad to hear the owner of my favorite team repeat his desire to win Super Bowls. Nothing else matters.

Good for Mr. Bowlen.

Taco John
08-03-2009, 10:35 PM
A decent interview... Though it's excruciating listening to Hastings lecture about anybody else's maturity level.

SouthStndJunkie
08-03-2009, 10:36 PM
correction....you were hoping Ha!

Unfortunately, that is probably more accurate.

Chris
08-03-2009, 10:41 PM
Pat will get the last laugh when we win

Dagmar
08-03-2009, 10:47 PM

http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2009/3/15/128816193246706286.jpg