PDA

View Full Version : Hotrods state of the team address

Hotrod
08-03-2009, 08:43 AM
First off this is my opinon and mine only.

I'm pretty steamed at the way the current team is being lead. Alot of mistakes have been made this offseason along with some potential good moves. Since apparently the fans opinons here are held in such high regard with the Bronco front office heres my opinon.

1. Hey stop fooling around with the front 7 of MY team. I'd like you to please stop ignoring the fact that the dline is pure trash. Instead of making moves to improve this joke of a unit once again here we are in camp looking to put lipstick on a pig.

2. You flat out handled the Cutler issue like a group lead by a 3rd grader.

3. You flat out handled the BMarsh thing like Donald Trump playing the stock market Kudos where they are deserved.

4. Offing the OM press crew because of an inside joke at the expense of Mr. Bowlen (who by the way we the fans love and respect for what he has given to us) is pathetic. Does the front office of any other NFL team has this thin of skin........really??? Geez you are in the national spot light and certainly you have to admit its been one of the wildest Bronco offseasons in recent history. People are going to react to change and sometimes badly.

5. Hopefully when/if these bold moves Mr. Bowlen has made pan out and put a winning team back on MY field I'll come back here and give the credit that will be do Mr. Bowlen and the entire front office. Until then how about we all put on our big boy pants and not let one little (completely harmless joke) create a riff between the greatest NFL team in history and the #1 greatest Bronco fan site in history.

Mr. Bowlen and company this life time fan just askes that you reconsider taking such a hard line on the Orangemane for one misstep. All of us members of the Orangemane dearly love our Broncos top to bottom and we are passionate about OUR team. That is a double edge sword granted but I would ask that you dont turn a cold shoulder to YOUR most loyal and most rabid portion of the fan base.

Mr. Bowlen and company tear down this wall.

Darrin

Tombstone RJ
08-03-2009, 08:52 AM
Don't kid yoursel Hot Rod, you ain't all that...

s0phr0syne
08-03-2009, 08:55 AM
I hope they read this and first ask themselves, "who the hell is Bowlin?"

fido
08-03-2009, 08:55 AM
First off this is my opinon and mine only.

I'm pretty steamed at the way the current team is being lead. Alot of mistakes have been made this offseason along with some potential good moves. Since apparently the fans opinons here are held in such high regard with the Bronco front office heres my opinon.

1. Hey stop fooling around with the front 7 of MY team. I'd like you to please stop ignoring the fact that the dline is pure trash. Instead of making moves to improve this joke of a unit once again here we are in camp looking to put lipstick on a pig.

2. You flat out handled the Cutler issue like a group lead by a 3rd grader.

3. You flat out handled the BMarsh thing like Donald Trump playing the stock market Kudos where they are deserved.

4. Offing the OM press crew because of an inside joke at the expense of Mr. Bowlin (who by the way we the fans love and respect for what he has given to us) is pathetic. Does the front office of any other NFL team has this thin of skin........really??? Geez you are in the national spot light and certainly you have to admit its been one of the wildest Bronco offseasons in recent history. People are going to react to change and sometimes badly.

5. Hopefully when/if these bold moves Mr. Bowlin has made pan out and put a winning team back on MY field I'll come back here and give the credit that will be do Mr. Bowlin and the entire front office. Until then how about we all put on our big boy pants and not let one little (completely harmless joke) create a riff between the greatest NFL team in history and the #1 greatest Bronco fan site in history.

Mr. Bowlin and company this life time fan just askes that you reconsider taking such a hard line on the Orangemane for one misstep. All of us members of the Orangemane dearly love our Broncos top to bottom and we are passionate about OUR team. That is a double edge sword granted but I would ask that you dont turn a cold shoulder to YOUR most loyal and most rabid portion of the fan base.

Mr. Bowlin and company tear down this wall.

Darrin

well said :strong:

Anaximines
08-03-2009, 08:56 AM
i hope they read this and first ask themselves, "who the hell is bowlin?"

lol

Hotrod
08-03-2009, 08:56 AM
Don't kid yoursel Hot Rod, you ain't all that...

You sir will bow to my greatness Ha!

Its not about me its about the fans and the orgainization.

Meck77
08-03-2009, 08:57 AM
Pat just can't get any respect around here. It's Bowlen Dortoh! Bowlen!

Beantown Bronco
08-03-2009, 08:57 AM
Intentional mis-spelling of the owner's name?

Hotrod
08-03-2009, 08:59 AM
Intentional mis-spelling of the owner's name?

I'm a redneck damn it.........its not my fault :spit:

Los Broncos
08-03-2009, 09:01 AM
Have you gotten laid yet?

underrated29
08-03-2009, 09:02 AM
.........And 1 free beer per game for season ticket holders!

Hotrod
08-03-2009, 09:03 AM
Have you gotten laid yet?

Once or twice but had a great weekend camping with my son this weekend. I'm in a great place right now thank you for your concern. :flower:

Hotrod
08-03-2009, 09:04 AM
.........And 1 free beer per game for season ticket holders!

8 dollar beers cant be just given way like new cars son.

Los Broncos
08-03-2009, 09:04 AM
Once or twice but had a great weekend camping with my son this weekend. I'm in a great place right now thank you for your concern. :flower:

Well that's good, I love quality time with my son, just checking in man.

Hotrod
08-03-2009, 09:05 AM
Well that's good, I love quality time with my son, just checking in man.

I know man I know ^5

Pseudofool
08-03-2009, 09:08 AM
Is this thread a joke that I'm just not getting?

Hotrod
08-03-2009, 09:12 AM
Is this thread a joke that I'm just not getting?

Nope believe it or not Hotrod has made a serious thread.

broncofan2438
08-03-2009, 09:16 AM
So, what happened as to why the press passes got taken away? What was the comment that was said?

underrated29
08-03-2009, 09:16 AM
8 dollar beers cant be just given way like new cars son.

ya, i am not even a season ticket holder either. But hey i tried.

DHallblows
08-03-2009, 09:24 AM
So, what happened as to why the press passes got taken away? What was the comment that was said?

...wow. You have 13 pages to read...

tsiguy96
08-03-2009, 09:38 AM
i still cant tell if this thread is serious...

Broncoman13
08-03-2009, 09:46 AM

Does anybody else find this to be really...REALLY funny?

DBroncos4life
08-03-2009, 09:47 AM
i still cant tell if this thread is serious...

Trying to figure out if you need to attack hotrod for not being a good fan or not?

ghwk
08-03-2009, 09:49 AM
Hotrod has been possessed by aliens. I've never seen a post like this out of him. On the other hand camping with the kids is awesome!

Hotrod
08-03-2009, 09:55 AM
Trying to figure out if you need to attack hotrod for not being a good fan or not?

I suspect a poll is in order Ha!

DBroncos4life
08-03-2009, 09:57 AM
I suspect a poll is in order Ha!

man you sure do love you some poll.....:giggle:

Hotrod
08-03-2009, 09:58 AM
man you sure do love you some poll.....:giggle:

That came out wrong didnt it................didnt it ???

:giggle:

tsiguy96
08-03-2009, 10:13 AM

no, but attacking him for making statements that any amount of logic will tell you are wrong, maybe...using whatever amount of intelligence he has to look at an entire situation and make up his mind as to what happened instead of listening to people like you and jay cutler (who even now wont say all this "other stuff that ahppened" see OTL video) who think mcdaniels is the death of this franchise.

Hotrod
08-03-2009, 10:26 AM
no, but attacking him for making statements that any amount of logic will tell you are wrong, maybe...using whatever amount of intelligence he has to look at an entire situation and make up his mind as to what happened instead of listening to people like you and jay cutler (who even now wont say all this "other stuff that ahppened" see OTL video) who think mcdaniels is the death of this franchise.

Wait what :rofl:

colonelbeef
08-03-2009, 10:26 AM
I agree with the overall sentiment of the OP.

ghwk
08-03-2009, 10:27 AM

Ok who randomly cut and pasted in sentences under tsiguy's name??

Hotrod
08-03-2009, 10:31 AM
Ok who randomly cut and pasted in sentences under tsiguy's name??

LOL

his mother wrote that garbage

tsiguy96
08-03-2009, 10:48 AM
LOL

his mother wrote that garbage

try looking at what happened, the actual facts, and you will see mcd had nothing to do with cutler being a baby. watch the most recent OTL report, cutler wont even blame anyone because he knows whos fault it is that hes out of denver. he wanted out far before mcd got here.

this blaming mcd **** is getting really old, especially because hes not building a team the way you think they should be built, hes only been a part of coaching most of his adult life, what does he know compared yto you who watch from your couch.

Pick Six
08-03-2009, 10:53 AM
Dortoh needs to kick your snuggie for this thread...

broncosteven
08-03-2009, 11:02 AM
Mr. Bowlen and company tear down this wall.

I guess I am not the only one who got the feeling this offseason that the Broncos FO is acting like Russia from 1930-1989.

Beantown Bronco
08-03-2009, 11:04 AM
watch the most recent OTL report, cutler wont even blame anyone because he knows whos fault it is that hes out of denver.

So, in life, anytime a person doesn't throw someone else under the bus, it's a given that it is because that person is the one who is to blame for whatever happened? Good life lesson there.

GreatBronco16
08-03-2009, 11:08 AM
Well, I sure hope this posts changes the way the front office handles business.::)

kamakazi_kal
08-03-2009, 11:12 AM

ha ha ha that's so funny and so true.

Hotrod
08-03-2009, 11:18 AM
try looking at what happened, the actual facts, and you will see mcd had nothing to do with cutler being a baby. watch the most recent OTL report, cutler wont even blame anyone because he knows whos fault it is that hes out of denver. he wanted out far before mcd got here.

this blaming mcd **** is getting really old, especially because hes not building a team the way you think they should be built, hes only been a part of coaching most of his adult life, what does he know compared yto you who watch from your couch.

LOL

You really should let go of some of your anger

Hotrod
08-03-2009, 11:19 AM
I guess I am not the only one who got the feeling this offseason that the Broncos FO is acting like Russia from 1930-1989.

Great minds think alike my friend :giggle:

DBroncos4life
08-03-2009, 11:45 AM
ha ha ha that's so funny and so true.

I'm not going to lie I'm pretty proud of myself for that. Even more so that he keeps posting his same old swan song here.

DBroncos4life
08-03-2009, 11:51 AM

You know you would save yourself lots of time if you just copy and paste this.

Nobody better question the FO's aka MCDaniels while I'm around, otherwise I will pull the true fan card.

tsiguy96
08-03-2009, 12:05 PM
You know you would save yourself lots of time if you just copy and paste this.

Nobody better question the FO's aka MCDaniels while I'm around, otherwise I will pull the true fan card.

why dont you question the guy who sat at home and cried his way to chicago? start questioning after seeing results retard. if there is no results, you can call mcd whatever you want, if he wins 11 games, then you just look like a ****ing idiot for all the whining you did all summer.

Hotrod
08-03-2009, 12:06 PM
So I think this thread went pretty well dont you?

Ha!

Hotrod
08-03-2009, 12:07 PM
why dont you question the guy who sat at home and cried his way to chicago? start questioning after seeing results retard. if there is no results, you can call mcd whatever you want, if he wins 11 games, then you just look like a ****ing idiot for all the whining you did all summer.

Speaking of looking like a ****ing idiot did you do something different with your hair?

DBroncos4life
08-03-2009, 01:45 PM
LOL whatever dude. I don't lose either way Hilarious! I've been a Broncos fan all my life not just the last three years like you so if I end up looking like a idiot because my team I have loved since I was 8 wins 11 games then that's awesome. So if Denver falters do you get to comeback here and tell everyone you where wrong about McD and you should have waited till you saw the results before you slipped McD's man meat into your mouth?

elsid13
08-03-2009, 02:42 PM
If McDaniels promises to bring back Mustard will you retract your letter??? Or will you also demand a double date with you, Mustard, Pat and Aid spitting Cobra???

outdoor_miner
08-03-2009, 03:08 PM
So, in life, anytime a person doesn't throw someone else under the bus, it's a given that it is because that person is the one who is to blame for whatever happened? Good life lesson there.

Against my better judgment, I just can't resist responding to this... I agree with the general principle you are stating here, BUT...

When, in Jay Cutler's entire existence as a Denver Bronco, has he ever shown the ability to not "throw someone else under the bus" or be the bigger person? Whether it be his total refusal to give up the Phyllis Rivers media fights (despite Rivers constantly trying to downplay it, Cutler could not bring himself to let it go), to showing up teammates on the field and pouting in post-game pressers, to the whole drama this offseason. He can not let things go, and certainly has never shown the ability to keep his mouth shut for the sake of being a good person. Now he is the one on the moral high ground? Sorry, but if you were talking about someone other than Jay Cutler, I would agree with your point. However, (in my opinion) his silence since being traded is pretty damning.

bowtown
08-03-2009, 03:54 PM
Who is Darrin?

DHallblows
08-03-2009, 07:19 PM
So I think this thread went pretty well dont you?

Ha!

Absolutely beautiful :giggle:

Popps
08-03-2009, 07:24 PM
Who do you guys think would win in a fight. Hotrod or Spider?

Dedhed
08-03-2009, 07:40 PM
Once or twice but had a great weekend camping with my son this weekend.

????????

Beantown Bronco
08-04-2009, 07:24 AM
When, in Jay Cutler's entire existence as a Denver Bronco, has he ever shown the ability to not "throw someone else under the bus" or be the bigger person? Whether it be his total refusal to give up the Phyllis Rivers media fights (despite Rivers constantly trying to downplay it, Cutler could not bring himself to let it go), to showing up teammates on the field and pouting in post-game pressers, to the whole drama this offseason. He can not let things go, and certainly has never shown the ability to keep his mouth shut for the sake of being a good person. Now he is the one on the moral high ground? Sorry, but if you were talking about someone other than Jay Cutler, I would agree with your point. However, (in my opinion) his silence since being traded is pretty damning.

Well, by definition, it's impossible to know when someone is being silent about something and not throwing someone else under the bus for something they did, unless you were directly involved and know all the facts.....in other words, it's impossible to say that someone has "never shown the ability to keep his mouth shut for the sake of being a good person" unless you are that person.

Hotrod
08-04-2009, 08:46 AM
Who do you guys think would win in a fight. Hotrod or Spider?

Do I get to wear some kind of throat protection :)