PDA

View Full Version : Dlineman hurt - no word who yet

titan
08-01-2009, 03:44 PM
Vic Lombardi on his twitter page:

DLineman taken off on stretcher...right knee

Update: another tweet says it's nic clemons:

fs3142 (http://twitter.com/fs3142)DE Nic Clemons carted off with apparent left knee injury, looked serious. Hurts line depth

Media must be far away - lombardi thought it was right knee, this guy says it's the left

LonghornBronco
08-01-2009, 03:45 PM
Ohhh ****!!!

Anaximines
08-01-2009, 03:46 PM
how long until someone blames it on McDaniels for having them practice in pads?

Requiem
08-01-2009, 03:47 PM
Jarvis Moss, oh wait.

tnedator
08-01-2009, 03:48 PM
Jarvis Moss, oh wait.

Once a dick, always a dick.

Gcver2ver3
let's go sign vonnie holiday...

BlaK-Argentina
Man here we go...

Are the reports late or is it just me? Just wondering.

Requiem
08-01-2009, 03:49 PM
Rulon Davis, maybe? He has had his leg ran over by a truck. I'm sure camp was going to be a battle for him.

Gcver2ver3
Are the reports late or is it just me? Just wondering.

i was thinking the same thing...

but i'm in no position to be choosy...i'm grateful for whatever info i get...

LongDongJohnson
hopefully its not to serious

Requiem

At least I have a dick, right?

OABB
08-01-2009, 03:51 PM
the dick here is the tweeting dbag who would try and make someone's injury a cliff hanger....just tell us who got hurt you ****ing cumbucket!

Requiem
08-01-2009, 03:53 PM
the dick here is the tweeting dbag who would try and make someone's injury a cliff hanger....just tell us who got hurt you ****ing cumbucket!

I'm hoping J'Vonne Parker.

BlaK-Argentina

Sure, I am too. I was just wondering because yesterday at this time there were at least three and I can't wait. ;D

Rulon Velvet Jones
If it was someone of note, Lombardi would have been able to peg the guy right away.

Broncoman13

Practice started at 2:30 today. Betting our guys are getting you some OM exclusives right now! Remain calm, it will be here soon.

titan
08-01-2009, 03:54 PM
yeah couldn't lombardi see a #? the tweet was 15 minutes ago and still no further update

BlaK-Argentina
08-01-2009, 03:54 PM
Practice started at 2:30 today. Betting our guys are getting you some OM exclusives right now! Remain calm, it will be here soon.

Why didn't you go today? Are you going tomorrow? Seems like a lot of people will be going.

Thanks for yesterday's report BTW!

Broncoman13
08-01-2009, 03:55 PM
I am worried it is Crowder or Reid. Both big boys wearing DL numbers (96 & 95)

Sassy
08-01-2009, 03:56 PM

"Calm" and maners in the same sentence? LOL!

DeusExManning
I was just there and the only injury I saw was Hillis completely destroy Tim Crowder

OABB
with our luck lately, it carlton powell.

Requiem
Well, I'll add OLB/DE hybrids to the list -- who could it be?

Askew, Crowder, Dumervil, Reid, Clemons, Powell, Thomas, Baker, Fields, Peterson, Parker, Davis, McBean or Peddlepoop.

tnedator
08-01-2009, 03:57 PM
yeah couldn't lombardi see a #? the tweet was 15 minutes ago and still no further update

From what some of the guys said yesterday, where they have the press huddled, the view of the field isn't always great.

Broncoman13
08-01-2009, 03:57 PM
Why didn't you go today? Are you going tomorrow? Seems like a lot of people will be going.

Thanks for yesterday's report BTW!

Family time. Will be there in the morning with one of the Mane's best!!!

Requiem
08-01-2009, 03:58 PM
Please don't let it be Tim Crowder, I'll be CRUSHED.

BlaK-Argentina
Family time. Will be there in the morning with one of the Mane's best!!!

:thumbs: Lucky bastard! :)

titan
no word from lombardi on injury, he just tweeted this:
VicLombardi (http://twitter.com/VicLombardi)Orton had BMarsh wide open on deep post...underthrew him...Champ swats it away

OABB
08-01-2009, 03:59 PM
VicLombardi (http://twitter.com/VicLombardi)Orton had BMarsh wide open on deep post...underthrew him...Champ swats it away

what a ****ing dbag. He is dead to me now...

maher_tyler
08-01-2009, 04:00 PM
hopefully its not to serious

He was taken off on stretcher...its serious!!

Broncoman13
08-01-2009, 04:01 PM
Hillis jacked up Reid yesterday! Today he ruins Crowder. Ayers needs to show up and take his medicine!

Anaximines
08-01-2009, 04:02 PM
Tarvaris Jackson sprained his MCL.. semirelated....

Broncoman13
08-01-2009, 04:03 PM
Please don't let it be Tim Crowder, I'll be CRUSHED.

Well with you being a dick and "hoping" it is certain players... That would be the karma for you...

LongDongJohnson
08-01-2009, 04:03 PM

yep its official. ortons arm is a noodle.

Broncoman13
08-01-2009, 04:05 PM
what a ****ing dbag. He is dead to me now...

The media doesn't have a good view, he probably can't see who it was. The good news, it's not a star player.

Requiem
08-01-2009, 04:05 PM
Well with you being a dick and "hoping" it is certain players... That would be the karma for you...

It isn't necessarily hoping, the last thing I want to see happen is someone get injured, but I'd rather it be a scrub than someone who has a high chance of contributing. It won't be Tim. Tim is too pimp to get hurt.

LongDongJohnson
08-01-2009, 04:08 PM
He was taken off on stretcher...its serious!!

that doesnt mean its serious.

as long as he doesnt have any torn ligaments he should be ok. he'll miss a few weeks buts that better then missing a season.

titan
08-01-2009, 04:09 PM
Channel 4 just had a live report from camp - no word on any injury. Just an interview with Ed McCaffery saying BMarsh should get a life coach.

Broncoman13
08-01-2009, 04:10 PM
I'm hoping J'Vonne Parker.

Your words... Hope. Hopeful. Hoping. If it is Crowded I am blaming YOU!!! ;D

titan
08-01-2009, 04:11 PM
another tweet from the Audible: Peyton Hillis knocked Tim Crowder on his ass. He was down for about 2 minutes after a vicious hit!

Broncoman13
08-01-2009, 04:11 PM
Channel 4 just had a live report from camp - no word on any injury. Just an interview with Ed McCaffery saying BMarsh should get a life coach.

Life coach???

Requiem
08-01-2009, 04:14 PM
Your words... Hope. Hopeful. Hoping. If it is Crowded I am blaming YOU!!! ;D

I was just playin', Oskie. If it's Crowder, I'm going start drinking even more today. Three pitchers during bowling wasn't enough.

DomCasual
08-01-2009, 04:14 PM
Life coach???

I think it's someone like Anthony Robbins, or Stephon Marbury.

Gcver2ver3
08-01-2009, 04:15 PM

yea i believe i was pretty calm in my post, but it's all good...:afro:

i look forward to reading the updates from them whenever they're good and ready...

like i said, i'm happy for whatever i can get...i appreciate all the info you guys are delivering to those of us that can't be there...

thanks a bunch...

OABB
08-01-2009, 04:16 PM
I can't believe I got the same report five different ways about how the guys stretched yesterday, and not one person can report on the guy on the stretcher. it has the word stretch in it! come on guys!

titan
08-01-2009, 04:17 PM
It's Nic Clemons

fs3142 (http://twitter.com/fs3142)DE Nic Clemons carted off with apparent left knee injury, looked serious. Hurts line depth

Requiem
08-01-2009, 04:18 PM
Nic Clemons? Not worried.

JCMElway
08-01-2009, 04:18 PM
Paging Vonnie Holiday, please pick up a predominantly orange and blue courtesy phone.....

Broncoman13
08-01-2009, 04:19 PM
I can't believe I got the same report five different ways about how the guys stretched yesterday, and not one person can report on the guy on the stretcher. it has the word stretch in it! come on guys!

LMAO. So true. Like I said, at least you know it isn't a stud player.

Broncoman13
08-01-2009, 04:20 PM
We will bring in another DL now.

OABB
08-01-2009, 04:21 PM
maybe moss will have to hold off his retirement.

LongDongJohnson
08-01-2009, 04:27 PM
LMAO. So true. Like I said, at least you know it isn't a stud player.
obviously it wasnt a stud player.
it was a dlineman that got hurt.

anyway i hope clemons will be ok.

maher_tyler
08-01-2009, 04:36 PM
obviously it wasnt a stud player.
it was a dlineman that got hurt.

anyway i hope clemons will be ok.

I doubt he was going to make the team anyway...

Broncoman13
08-01-2009, 04:37 PM
Alright I just got a call from Khan. He said practice went late but he is heading out now. Probably give him 20 or 30 minutes to start getting the updates in... Or else we'll hang him! ;)

gyldenlove
08-01-2009, 05:04 PM
another tweet from the Audible: Peyton Hillis knocked Tim Crowder on his ass. He was down for about 2 minutes after a vicious hit!

I am telling you right now, Hillis is a truck, he will run into, through and over anyone you point him at.

BlaK-Argentina
08-01-2009, 05:16 PM
I am telling you right now, Hillis is a truck, he will run into, through and over anyone you point him at.

I love Hillis. I have a feeling that the coaches will love him too.

DBroncos4life
08-01-2009, 05:16 PM
how long until someone blames it on McDaniels for having them practice in pads?

this **** never gets old.

UberBroncoMan
08-01-2009, 05:18 PM

I would very much like to see that take place.

TheReverend
08-01-2009, 05:22 PM
God damn it.

I love 93.

BroncoDoug
08-01-2009, 06:18 PM

Thats what I was saying yesterday, He should be renamed Mack! just a Mack truck running down the field!

theAPAOps5
08-01-2009, 06:28 PM

Why is he a dick? Its a valid statement especially about an apparent quitter. I know you can't say anything at your board without a mod warning you or a Town Hall discussion being started but this is the Mane and stuff like this is common place.

Rulon Velvet Jones
08-01-2009, 06:39 PM
Dick.

broncosteven
08-01-2009, 07:08 PM
I love how Crowder has one good Practice and goes from after thought to make the team to next Hixon, then the next day gets run over in practice.

Fact is the dude's still going to have trouble making the team even though Hillis will make a lot of people look bad.

theAPAOps5
08-01-2009, 07:14 PM
I love how Crowder has one good Practice and goes from after thought to make the team to next Hixon, then the next day gets run over in practice.

Fact is the dude's still going to have trouble making the team even though Hillis will make a lot of people look bad.

You would have a point if he wasn't constantly practicing with 1st team. But he is. Yeah its hard to focus on the positive especially when you aren't over Cutleaf quitting on his team and Shanahan getting booted.

but guess what Crowder will make this team and may even be a starter.

Drek
08-01-2009, 07:17 PM

They brought him in a few months ago shortly after he was released if I recall, but Holliday himself said on Sirius just a couple weeks ago that he's looking for more money than teams are currently offering him, and that if he doesn't get it he'll sign somewhere that gives him a chance to win.

My guess is he either resigns with the Dolphins, the Packers, or us. Our best shot is that he puts a priority on being able to start.

broncosteven
08-01-2009, 07:39 PM
You would have a point if he wasn't constantly practicing with 1st team. But he is. Yeah its hard to focus on the positive especially when you aren't over Cutleaf quitting on his team and Shanahan getting booted.

Good God Apa! I like a feel good story as much as the next guy but who else are they going to start there who isn't a converted DE project?

I hope he sticks and turns into the next Rizzo, I know you guys are there but it is day 2.

Montrose was comparing Orton to Brady what's a guy supposed to believe?

BTW Does McStalin compare football to the Katyn Massacre or use the words "Purge, comrade,the state", stay up late at night scratching Shanny's pictures out of the Bronco media guides?

Sweet JEBUS!

DeusExManning
08-01-2009, 07:40 PM
I saw Crowder go down

theAPAOps5
08-01-2009, 07:42 PM
Good God Apa! I like a feel good story as much as the next guy but who else are they going to start there who isn't a converted DE project?

I hope he sticks and turns into the next Rizzo, I know you guys are there but it is day 2.

Montrose was comparing Orton to Brady what's a guy supposed to believe?

BTW Does McStalin compare football to the Katyn Massacre or use the words "Purge, comrade,the state", stay up late at night scratching Shanny's pictures out of the Bronco media guides?

Sweet JEBUS!

Well if you read my report I don't go anywhere close to Montrose so I would appreciate you using my name in the right context.

Guess what you aren't here and thats the difference. Crowder looks like a whole different man in the LB role and is on the first team practicing.

Its not Shanahan though so to you its a moot point. You wouldn't argue if the coach wasn't named McD.

Guess what Crowder makes this team I have no doubt.

theAPAOps5
08-01-2009, 07:46 PM
BroncoSteven left me a rep about showing a link where Crowder was listed as a starter and how I am a McStalin lover. But I decided to bring it out in the open. Its clear he won't take anything positive because he is a Denver Shanahan fan and not a Bronco fan.

Guess what buddy, there is no depth chart from OTA's and he has been on first team all camp. Get over it. McD is the coach your man crush Cutler is gone and good riddance.

oubronco
08-01-2009, 07:49 PM

too bad Moss doesn't have his drive or heart

theAPAOps5
08-01-2009, 07:52 PM
too bad Moss doesn't have his drive or heart

I wouldn't say Moss is lacking in drive or heart but he is clearly a scrub on a Defense that is not very good. Its clear to him and the writing is on the wall, so he is going to quit.

broncosteven
08-01-2009, 08:00 PM
BroncoSteven left me a rep about showing a link where Crowder was listed as a starter and how I am a McStalin lover. But I decided to bring it out in the open. Its clear he won't take anything positive because he is a Denver Shanahan fan and not a Bronco fan.

Guess what buddy, there is no depth chart from OTA's and he has been on first team all camp. Get over it. McD is the coach your man crush Cutler is gone and good riddance.

Settle down BEVIS, didn't I tack on an LOL at the end of the REP?

theAPAOps5
08-01-2009, 08:05 PM
Settle down BEVIS, didn't I tack on an LOL at the end of the REP?

Seriously when did you start taking me seriously? No matter how serious I sound you should know that its just friendly **** talking. There is no ill will meant other than two friends talking trash to eachother!

Broncoman13
08-01-2009, 08:10 PM

You're wasting your time with this guy Apa. The only reason I haven't responded to any of his posts is b/c I know it's a waste of time. He has a thing for Cutler and Shanny. Hopefully they will reunite in Chicago next year and then he can go root for the Bears or cut his crap out. There's an old saying at work, when people are disgruntled and things are out of whack... Everyone still shows up on picture day. He is no different. When we are winning and McD is doing good, he'll find something that he can hang his hat on and say he knew it all along.

broncosteven
08-01-2009, 08:18 PM
You guys are making me cry on the INterNEts

I am going to chop onions so the wife doesn't see me crying on the InterNets on a Saturday night.

broncosteven
08-01-2009, 08:21 PM
The wife caught me crying, she was worried that Gene passed away.

She was kinda happy at first because he is on her dead pool this year and she had Michael Jackson and Billy Mays but is behind because one other guy had Mays, Jackson and Coroson Aquino.

KipCorrington25
08-01-2009, 08:52 PM
The media doesn't have a good view, he probably can't see who it was. The good news, it's not a star player.

Well yeah we know it wasn't a star player because it was a Broncos d-linemen. :thanku:

montrose
08-01-2009, 09:14 PM
I like Clemons, think he has some potential as a reserve 5-technique.

Broncoman13
08-01-2009, 09:36 PM
Well if you read my report I don't go anywhere close to Montrose so I would appreciate you using my name in the right context.

Guess what you aren't here and thats the difference. Crowder looks like a whole different man in the LB role and is on the first team practicing.

Its not Shanahan though so to you its a moot point. You wouldn't argue if the coach wasn't named McD.

Guess what Crowder makes this team I have no doubt.

What did Montrose say that was so bad? Did I miss something here... Montrose is usually nails? Bastages having me doing searches on him trying to figure out what he said...

tnedator
08-01-2009, 10:21 PM
Why is he a dick? Its a valid statement especially about an apparent quitter. I know you can't say anything at your board without a mod warning you or a Town Hall discussion being started but this is the Mane and stuff like this is common place.

He's a dick, because he posts irrelevant stuff, sometimes seemingly 'wants' players to be injured, and sometimes posts 'fake' news as joke. Then there is the personality, but that's a seperate issue.

Anyway, I am fully aware of the the differences between the Mane and BF, as I have been coming to the Mane on and off for nearly five years. Why do you keep bringing up 'my board' or questioning my posting here? ???

BroncoBuff
08-01-2009, 10:23 PM
Rulon Davis, maybe? He has had his leg ran over by a truck. I'm sure camp was going to be a battle for him.

Isn't that the craziest thing ever?

Rulon Davis's leg was run over by a semi-truck.

That's mind-boggling to me ....

skunk
08-01-2009, 10:53 PM
He's a dick, because he posts irrelevant stuff, sometimes seemingly 'wants' players to be injured, and sometimes posts 'fake' news as joke. Then there is the personality, but that's a seperate issue.

Anyway, I am fully aware of the the differences between the Mane and BF, as I have been coming to the Mane on and off for nearly five years. Why do you keep bringing up 'my board' or questioning my posting here? ???

you are a dick :egbgb:

Atlas
08-02-2009, 02:20 AM
The Broncos could really lose any of their DL and it wouldn't hurt the team much. They are all pretty much the same.

theAPAOps5
08-02-2009, 05:46 AM
What did Montrose say that was so bad? Did I miss something here... Montrose is usually nails? Bastages having me doing searches on him trying to figure out what he said...

I don't think he said anything bad but he said 13-3 and Orton is Brady-esque. The poster compared me to that and I am no where near ready to say anything like that.

tnedator
08-02-2009, 08:54 AM
you are a dick :egbgb:

Yep, but I didn't think you would pick up on that...

Requiem
08-02-2009, 09:10 AM

Piss on him all day Apa. Take a dookie too.

tnedator
08-02-2009, 09:12 AM
Piss on him all day Apa. Take a dookie too.

Isn't it time to go back to class, kiddo? ;)

~Crash~
08-02-2009, 09:15 AM
At least I have a dick, right?

hmmm that one is in the air...we ought to change your name to pat .

Requiem
08-02-2009, 09:19 AM
Isn't it time to go back to class, kiddo? ;)

I school your ass on a regular basis. Class is always in session, midget.

Requiem
08-02-2009, 09:19 AM
hmmm that one is in the air...we ought to change your name to pat .

Pat, short for Patricia. . . I hope!

~Crash~
08-02-2009, 09:21 AM
Nic Clemons? Not worried.

then you are a dip ****

~Crash~
08-02-2009, 09:23 AM
I doubt he was going to make the team anyway...

I think you might of been wrong . here is to Nick being fine . his play reminds me of pryce.

tnedator
08-02-2009, 09:37 AM
I school your ass on a regular basis. Class is always in session, midget.

Hmmm, the goofy nerd is talking trash, I like it. Give it a few more years, and it might be some good trash talk.

lex
08-02-2009, 09:41 AM
Hmmm, the goofy nerd is talking trash, I like it. Give it a few more years, and it might be some good trash talk.

What are you doing at your computer? Shouldnt you be at the International House of Waffles...or even the Waffle House? I guess your board has become so lame that you have to come over here to pick fights.

tnedator
08-02-2009, 09:56 AM
What are you doing at your computer? Shouldnt you be at the International House of Waffles...or even the Waffle House? I guess your board has become so lame that you have to come over here to pick fights.

Why is it that people keep attacking me or BF, because I choose to post on multiple Broncos message boards.

tnedator
08-02-2009, 09:57 AM

P.S. If the board is so lame, why do you keep coming back each time your bans expire? ???

lex
08-02-2009, 09:57 AM
Why is it that people keep attacking me or BF, because I choose to post on multiple Broncos message boards.

Its not that youre posting, its that youre picking fights. Duh.

tnedator
08-02-2009, 09:59 AM
Its not that youre posting, its that youre picking fights. Duh.

You can't really call it 'fights' with you and Req, it's more like me being a bully and picking on little girls.

lex
08-02-2009, 10:02 AM
You can't really call it 'fights' with you and Req, it's more like me being a bully and picking on little girls.

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showpost.php?p=2490574&postcount=93

Beggars arent bullies. Sorry to break it to you.

~Crash~
08-02-2009, 10:03 AM

tnedator you are good people . I do post from time to time at your place it is not bad and you are a good guy . I get what you are doing at your place and it is a good Idea...damn hard to pull off...

~Crash~
08-02-2009, 10:06 AM

And this is the mane .....:OF1: all kinds good ,bad and the ugly ....

tnedator
08-02-2009, 10:07 AM

Beggars arent bullies. Sorry to break it to you.

As is often the case, you make no sense, lexie.

lex
08-02-2009, 10:08 AM
As is often the case, you make no sense, lexie.

Of course I dont, Ned.

tnedator
08-02-2009, 10:24 AM
You could always get your retarded, mouth-breathing nephew to get in on the bullying too. Maybe take him to camp next year, get the downy some autographs. "Fank woo BwaANdon MwasHAll!"

Doesn't the Mane have a rule about attacking family members?

Requiem
08-02-2009, 10:26 AM
Doesn't the Mane have a rule about attacking family members?

Oh, they do? My bad, my bad. I'll just stick to picking on the 5'6 -- 240 (I'm guessing) midget -- which would be you!

theAPAOps5
08-02-2009, 10:28 AM
Okay all lets back off the inter-board talk. I am sorry I started it and got the ball rolling but lets leave the boards out of it. What happens there stays there and lets leave it at that.

And leave family out of it.

tnedator
08-02-2009, 10:30 AM
Oh, they do? My bad, my bad. I'll just stick to picking on the 5'6 -- 240 (I'm guessing) midget -- which would be you!

You want to take shots at me, fine. Leave my nephew out of it. That is sick of you to attack him, even if it wasn't against Mane rules.

Requiem
08-02-2009, 10:33 AM
Okay all lets back off the inter-board talk. I am sorry I started it and got the ball rolling but lets leave the boards out of it. What happens there stays there and lets leave it at that.

And leave family out of it.

The thing is you didn't start it. You simply asked a question to the statement he made regarding me. Anyways, is SoCal going to be in camp soon? I hear he has a date set up with Fred. :)

theAPAOps5
08-02-2009, 10:34 AM
SoCal will grace us with his first camp report here shortly. He and I report together tonight. That will be fun as we are polar opposites in our views right now!

Requiem
08-02-2009, 10:36 AM
SoCal will grace us with his first camp report here shortly. He and I report together tonight. That will be fun as we are polar opposites in our views right now!

Awesome, I always enjoy what he has to say. Whenever we talk on AIM he goes absolutely nuts because I just play Devil's Advocate to everything he says or does. I really hope he can turn around though regarding the McDaniels and Cutler stuff. When he told me he didn't even want to watch the draft this year I had the urge to go out and visit. That scared me. Saying he didn't even want to watch the draft would be like someone saying they're contemplating taking their own life. One of my darkest moments on the WWW.

montrose
08-04-2009, 03:06 AM
I don't think he said anything bad but he said 13-3 and Orton is Brady-esque. The poster compared me to that and I am no where near ready to say anything like that.

I'm hoping people realized there's a slight bit of exaggeration in my 13-3 statement although I am honestly expecting 10-12 wins. Per the Orton statement, I stand by the fact that after that 1st practice (and several others) he looks very smooth within our offense and if the players we're wearing NE jerseys I wouldn't think, "Whose the guy taking snaps wearing #12?" Now there is certainly a difference in arm strength, however the command of the huddle, pre-snap adjustments, accuracy and footwork/mannerisms are very Brady-esque.