PDA

View Full Version : Orange Mane T Shirts????

Tankgunner95
07-31-2009, 08:40 PM
I know we talked about this last year, has anyone had any made? Just curious, because I would love one with the hadicapped sign and the caption saying he could break 2k in our system. Just curious no pressure.

iDENVER
07-31-2009, 08:46 PM
sounds like a plan

orange 4 life
08-01-2009, 03:42 PM
Pretty funny. I was thinking about this last night and intending on starting a thread today. I think it would be a GREAT idea, and it could accomplish a couple things. One, we could make sure TJ gets a portion of profit from every shirt to keep the site running, and two, it would help us all to identify eachother at camp, games, etc.

The only other forum I participate in is a Grateful Dead forum (ratdog.org) and for the last few years we've done this with the shirts, and it's been great. Heck, I ran into a few fellow .orgers in Los Angeles and San Fran (on top of those who I had already planned on meeting) on this most recent Dead tour simply because we all had our shirts on.

Anyway, the way we did it over there is to have several people (whoever has the artistic ability, desire, and know how on the computer) submit designs, post them for a vote, and then after a month or so (we could maybe do it quicker here to try and get 'em done before the regular season starts) announce the winning design and take orders. I dont know what the response would be here (I would think phenominal), but there we had more orders than they could manage, so it has worked out extremely well. Just a thought.

Jake

Doggcow
08-01-2009, 03:45 PM
JACK MOTHER****ING WILLIAMS

has my votw

Punisher
08-01-2009, 03:52 PM
I'll buy one :)

chickennob2
08-01-2009, 03:57 PM
This is pretty easy to do. Also, for some amount (<$5) extra we could get everyone's user name on the back.

BroncoDoug
08-01-2009, 04:15 PM
I'm down if you all make one

Sassy
08-01-2009, 04:43 PM
Have to wear the Sassy #22 jersey to the game...but would buy a tee...to wear sometime during OMane weekend!

Ambiguous
08-01-2009, 04:54 PM
I'll buy one, let's get this going.

SouthStndJunkie
08-01-2009, 04:54 PM
Just don't wear them all to a game at the same time.

Wearing the same exact t-shirts will make you look like a group of retarded kids at the amusement park that all wear the same shirts so nobody gets lost or separated.

CoopDawg
08-01-2009, 05:03 PM
I am interested in getting one!

Hogan11
08-01-2009, 05:55 PM
Have to wear the Sassy #22 jersey to the game...but would buy a tee...to wear sometime during OMane weekend!

That's right...jerseys only on gameday!

Boobs McGee
08-01-2009, 06:22 PM
just don't wear them all to a game at the same time.

Wearing the same exact t-shirts will make you look like a group of retarded kids at the amusement park that all wear the same shirts so nobody gets lost or separated.

rofl!