PDA

View Full Version : Call Out Thread: TheDave -- Explain Yourself

TheReverend
07-30-2009, 01:30 PM
Seriously, dude?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MQyuJEVSCF0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MQyuJEVSCF0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

TheDave
07-30-2009, 01:39 PM
WOW... that dude has some serious issues.

TheDave
07-30-2009, 01:48 PM
Now Rev, explain why you are combing youtube for "muscle guys worshiping themselves" ?

TheReverend
07-30-2009, 01:54 PM
Now Rev, explain why you are combing youtube for "muscle guys worshiping themselves" ?

LOL

In my defense... someone posted it ITT which had to be opened due to a mind-blowing topic.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=118057961

Taco John
07-30-2009, 01:55 PM
TheRev has that guy on RSS

Archer81
07-30-2009, 01:57 PM
:kiddingme

:Broncos:

TheReverend
07-30-2009, 01:59 PM
:kiddingme

Admit it, you came.

Man-Goblin
07-30-2009, 01:59 PM
Nothing wrong with that. I self worship myself once a day. Sometimes twice.

Rock Chalk
07-30-2009, 02:21 PM
I dont need to worship myself, everyone else does it for me :)

scorpio
07-30-2009, 02:21 PM
LOL

In my defense... someone posted it ITT which had to be opened due to a mind-blowing topic.

Sup Misc brah

OBF1
07-30-2009, 02:26 PM

I was thinking the exact same thing.... Rev, get back to your subscription of "Meat Monthly" magazine now.LOL

TheReverend
07-30-2009, 02:28 PM
Sup Misc brah

no......

way........

what's your username over there? scorpio also? misc lurker or post?

TheReverend
07-30-2009, 02:33 PM
This you?

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/Scorpio/

scorpio
07-30-2009, 02:35 PM
no......

way........

what's your username over there? scorpio also? misc lurker or post?

_aleph is my username, I used to post a few years ago but I mostly just lurk now and ask for noodz.

SureShot
07-30-2009, 02:36 PM
LOL

I cant figure which is more entertaining on that site, the topics of discussion or the avatar pics.

scorpio
07-30-2009, 02:40 PM
This you?

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/Scorpio/

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/_aleph/

Boss Man
07-30-2009, 02:56 PM
Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6′4″ 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.

TheReverend
07-30-2009, 02:59 PM
Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6′4″ 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.

very aware :rofl:

SureShot
07-30-2009, 03:06 PM

??? Did I miss something?

You dont happen to live in Pittsburg do you? I'm headed that way Sept 30 and could really use the airfare.

tsiguy96
07-30-2009, 03:10 PM
why would you ever be on bodybuilding.com anyway? if you want an awesome source of horrible misinformation from practically everyone posting, i guess it fits...

Boss Man
07-30-2009, 03:10 PM
??? Did I miss something?

You dont happen to live in Pittsburg do you? I'm headed that way Sept 30 and could really use the airfare.

lol....you sir, are not aware

tsiguy96
07-30-2009, 03:12 PM
lol....you sir, are not aware

who the hell are you and why are you freaking out?

TheReverend
07-30-2009, 03:13 PM
Repped, btw. That one always gets me along with:

Delt eck zulu foxcott and jakes on you

scorpio
07-30-2009, 03:20 PM
why would you ever be on bodybuilding.com anyway? if you want an awesome source of horrible misinformation from practically everyone posting, i guess it fits...

BB.com helped me get muscle fibras cut like diamonds.

With every jacked inch I add to my biceps, the more beef I inherit on the street.

theAPAOps5
07-30-2009, 03:20 PM
You wanna know how I know you are gay? You saw a video like that and then posted it. Meaning you liked it! :spit:

TheReverend
07-30-2009, 03:23 PM
BB.com helped me get muscle fibras cut like diamonds.

With every jacked inch I add to my biceps, the more beef I inherit on the street.

inb4 clive

scorpio
07-30-2009, 03:24 PM
inb4 clive

Clive ain't natural, he uses proteins and ****.

TheReverend
07-30-2009, 03:27 PM
Clive ain't natural, he uses proteins and ****.

Clearly abusing cell tech.

Spider
07-30-2009, 03:29 PM
I screered ........... no really

SureShot
07-30-2009, 03:36 PM
Clearly abusing cell tech.

Why don't you pussies do a real man's workout like buckin hay bales?

scorpio
07-30-2009, 03:39 PM
So last night me n the crew r scanning the club, we run securtity on every door in town, ran the old pussies outta town, aint seem em since. had the usuial drunk assed preppy f@gs from the local college, simple choke hold, knee, punch and they are down then we throw them into a dumpster ion the alleyway, one night we puyt 8 guys in it at once, squashed em in like tuna in a can.

im working the door, crowds are lovin it, seeing me, im a damn celebrity oin this town, im like "chill the **** out" but these guys are shoving n **** trying to get a glipse of my strong assed self especially since im rockin a fine italian suit, really shows off my frame,m

Peoiple r texting each other n ****, soon musta been 1000 outside the club taking pictures begging to get in, guys start shoving some girlsz and the crews like "**** this" and jump in, start nailing people uypside the head, i break out the bats we keep behind the door, cracking skulls all over the ****ing place. women love this ****, im top dog and they cant get enough of me whoopin ass,, im givin them a glimpse of my strong ass face inbetween swings of the blood soaked bat, its like a damn photo shoot.

next thing i know some pussy draws a gun, little T makes a grab and gets hit, good thing the crew wear vests, i dont, i aint got time for that pussy ****, so i go for the guy with a "son, somebody about to get their **** messed up" look on my face i see a flash but dont feel **** since im jacked up with adrenaline, i tackle this guy and the crew goes to work on his skull while i kick his gun down a drain. crowds gone ****ing wild,

Crew locks down the club and calls a doc, girls r all over me crying n ****, im like "i aint got time to bleed" and sip some $1000 champage with a **** eating grin opn my face, when the docs turn up they couldnt believe their ****ing eyes, turns out my jacked up muscle fibras stopped that 9 in its tracks, like organic body armor or some ****, a normal pussied ass guy wouldnt hit the bricks and died, a bullet aint sah1t to 220lbs of coiuled up fibras, you dont gotta be a scientist to knopw that.

w2hen i say im built for this **** i mean it.

Archer81
07-30-2009, 08:35 PM
Admit it, you came.

Twice.

Still confused though.