PDA

View Full Version : WARNING: This Thread Contains Proof of Cutler-Haters Lying

BroncoBuff
07-29-2009, 07:07 PM
You probably all saw the thread, quoting an MHR poster calling Jay out for stiffing on a tip and saying goodbye to Denver even before Josh was hired?

Here again:

It wasn’t that long ago (last season actually) that I worked at Wolfgang Pucks in LoDo. Well, on a windy and somewhat snowy January 8th (Before McD’s hiring), Jay came in with about 13 other people at around 9 pm and had his feast. I was obliged to serve him and all his guests all night long. Well, they were there about 3 hours and when they left I went to clear the tables and there sat a napkin with a nice message: “**** this town, I’m out of here and your tip’s coming with me”

So yeah, how’s that for a first hand example of Cutler?

How's that for a first-hand example of Cutler?

I dunno ... but it's pretty good as a first-hand example of a LIAR. BroncoBuff did a bit of investigative reporting:

Wolfgang Puck's Denver restaurant closed its doors - shut down - two years BEFORE this "incident" occurred! (http://www.bizjournals.com/denver/stories/2005/01/24/daily37.html)

If you don't believe the Denver Business Journal, then try the Wolfgang Puck restaurant locator (http://www.wolfgangpuck.com/restaurants/wheres-wolf#). Type in the zip 80201.

I am 100% sure Jay can be a real d!ck ... there's plenty of proof of that.

But THIS story is plenty of proof the Jay-Haters will lie about him.

:thanku:

DBroncos4life
07-29-2009, 07:09 PM
you should be a lawyer or something.

Northman
07-29-2009, 07:11 PM
I think Buff is just a wee-bit obsessive.

TonyR
07-29-2009, 07:13 PM
I don't think you had to do the research to be skeptical about that story. But the fact that it's bogus doesn't mean Jay isn't a d*ck. That and I don't know why anyone who's a Broncos fan should care at this point that a lot of people think he's a p*ssy. Why exert any energy defending the pr*ck? He's not your pr*ck any more. Find a new love.

BroncoBuff
07-29-2009, 07:14 PM
I think Buff is just a wee-bit obsessive.

That too.

tsiguy96
07-29-2009, 07:15 PM
i think its ridiculous people actually believed that story. it was a comment on a broncos website. if it REALLY happened, we would have heard about it that day with a picture of the napkin.

Archer81
07-29-2009, 07:16 PM
Let

it

go.

:Broncos:

BroncoBuff
07-29-2009, 07:19 PM
I don't think you had to do the research to be skeptical about that story. But the fact that it's bogus doesn't mean Jay isn't a d*ck. That and I don't know why anyone who's a Broncos fan should care at this point that a lot of people think he's a p*ssy. Why exert any energy defending the pr*ck? He's not your pr*ck any more. Find a new love.

He definitely can be a d!ck, I said that ... we have reliable guys on this board who've testified to his d!ckishness.

I'm just saying stories like this one, and like the Urlacher story, and other stories ... you gotta be skeptical about this stuff, because people will fabricate anything and everything. This story in fact was richly detailed, number of people, the time of day, the date, even the weather outside. That's the kind of crap that leads to the Urlacher story today.

bronco_boi_5280
07-29-2009, 07:20 PM
Let

it

go.

You

Really

Make

Your

Point

Typing

This.

:strong:

oubronco
07-29-2009, 07:20 PM
good job Buff

BroncoBuff
07-29-2009, 07:21 PM
sirhcyennek81 and I are having a feud ... I have a resentment about his username :)

TheReverend
07-29-2009, 07:22 PM
BroncoBuff is a pitbull about every single one of his points.

Always has been.

Remember the Kris Jenkins thing 2 years ago? Every post, no matter the thread, for months. This hasn't even rivaled it... YET.

DBroncos4life
07-29-2009, 07:22 PM
I think this only proves that people will stop at nothing to make Cutler worse then he is.

tsiguy96
07-29-2009, 07:24 PM
I think this only proves that people will stop at nothing to make Cutler worse then he is.

no, i think we are just pissed that he quit on this team and dont really forgive him for it. though the franchise may be better in the long run for it :)

DenverBrit
07-29-2009, 07:24 PM
Holy Puck!!

A thread of it's own??

You're shameless.....it's the heat, right? ;D

Kaylore
07-29-2009, 07:25 PM
Sounds like it was from someone from out of town because their lie would at least be a restaurant that is in Colorado. So it's a guy lying about living and working here as well as being screwed by Cutler. Someone needs to point this out. Well done, BB.

DBroncos4life
07-29-2009, 07:27 PM
no, i think we are just pissed that he quit on this team and dont really forgive him for it. though the franchise may be better in the long run for it :)

I never knew getting traded by your FO was quitting.

tsiguy96
07-29-2009, 07:28 PM
I never knew getting traded by your FO was quitting.

sitting at home and not answering your phone until you get traded is. and then saying you "didnt want to get traded" after publicly requesting a trade.

OABB
07-29-2009, 07:29 PM
What's all this about Jay Cutler getting traded and being a dick? This is the first I have heard about this. Perhaps we should discuss how we feel and whose side we are on some more.

BroncoBuff
07-29-2009, 07:30 PM
Holy Puck!!

A thread of it's own??

You're shameless.....it's the heat, right? ;D

You're right, it's pretty gay .... but it was a Perry Mason moment. Kind of ???

Donk
07-29-2009, 07:31 PM
What do you call some one that is a P*SSY and a DICK?

DBroncos4life
07-29-2009, 07:32 PM
sitting at home and not answering your phone until you get traded is. and then saying you "didnt want to get traded" after publicly requesting a trade.

So did he miss any camps or anything like that before the FO traded him?

bronco_boi_5280
07-29-2009, 07:33 PM
Look what Buff started.

This should be good for around 4 pages.

DenverBrit
You're right, it's pretty gay .... but it was a Perry Mason moment. Kind of ???

It was a good thought, Sherlock would have been proud. :thumbsup:

I posted this for you on MHR.

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showpost.php?p=2486452&postcount=63

Odysseus
I should get a Cutler Bears Jersey just to be annoying. I don't know which would be worst that or a Micheal Vick jersey.

Northman
What do you call some one that is a Pu**y and a dick?

Prick

BroncoBuff
07-29-2009, 07:34 PM
Sounds like it was from someone from out of town because their lie would at least be a restaurant that is in Colorado. So it's a guy lying about living and working here as well as being screwed by Cutler. Someone needs to point this out. Well done, BB.

You're prolly right .... Puck's was in the "Pavilions Mall" downtown, at least 1/2 mile from LoDo.

Ratboy
07-29-2009, 07:36 PM
Great work, Buff!

You deserve mass rep for the investigating.

BroncoBuff
07-29-2009, 07:36 PM
It was a good thought, Sherlock would have been proud. :thumbsup:

I posted this for you on MHR.

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showpost.php?p=2486452&postcount=63

Thanks for handling that, it's too hot here to register a new account.

I barely have the energy to stir this pot :~ohyah!:

Archer81
07-29-2009, 07:39 PM
You

Really

Make

Your

Point

Typing

This.

:strong:

I

know.

Hence

the

format.

worm
07-29-2009, 07:44 PM
Damnit.

I really though the napkin was going to be a more reliable source than the lightrail.

Northman
07-29-2009, 07:45 PM
I was hoping for the toilet paper roll myself.

bronco_boi_5280
07-29-2009, 07:46 PM
I

know.

Hence

the

format.

I

see

what

you

did

there.

Very

clever.

:clown:

Archer81
07-29-2009, 07:47 PM
I

see

what

you

did

there.

Very

clever.

:clown:

I

know,

right?

theAPAOps5
07-29-2009, 07:49 PM
You probably all saw the thread, quoting an MHR poster calling Jay out for stiffing on a tip and saying goodbye to Denver even before Josh was hired?

Here again:

I dunno ... but it's pretty good as a first-hand example of a LIAR. BroncoBuff did a bit of investigative reporting:

Wolfgang Puck's Denver restaurant closed its doors - shut down - two years BEFORE this "incident" occurred! (http://www.bizjournals.com/denver/stories/2005/01/24/daily37.html)

If you don't believe the Denver Business Journal, then try the Wolfgang Puck restaurant locator (http://www.wolfgangpuck.com/restaurants/wheres-wolf#). Type in the zip 80201.

:spit: please tell me you posted this on MHR? Believe it or not I stood up for Jay in that thread!

bronco_boi_5280
07-29-2009, 07:52 PM
I

know,

right?

I

think

this

banter

has

run

its

course.

:curtsey:

Seriously. It has. ;)

Br0nc0Buster
07-29-2009, 07:59 PM
never gave that story much though n e ways.

But this in no way discredits Jay's ability to be a grade A douche.

No one needs hearsay to understand he can be difficult, his actions do that on their own

I personally dont care how Jay acts, the only thing that is annoying is seeing people attack McDaniels because Jay got his wittle feelings hurt.

Archer81
07-29-2009, 08:02 PM
I

think

this

banter

has

run

its

course.

:curtsey:

Seriously. It has. ;)

Are

you

coming

on

to

me?

LOL. Good times...

broncosteven
07-29-2009, 08:11 PM

I think demanding a new contract while you have a very good, if only SECOND BEST CONTRACT AT YOUR POSITION, contract with multiple years left on it and then deciding not to talk to the media but telling your fans to check your website for info then not posting anything on your website for your fans is pretty lame.

cutthemdown
07-29-2009, 08:14 PM
The Urlacher one different. It comes from another NFL player who is friends with Urlacher.

broncosteven
07-29-2009, 08:15 PM
The Urlacher one different. It comes from another NFL player who is friends with Urlacher.

I wonder if they were pulling a Paris Hilton train while they were talking?

Blart
07-29-2009, 08:20 PM
Last year I worked at McDonalds in LoDo. On a cold January day, Jay Cutler came in with about 13 other people at around 10pm and ordered round upon round of Filet of Fish. I was obliged to serve him and his guests all night long, it didn't matter that we were closing soon. I super-sized them for free, and threw in some apple pies too. They were there about 3 hours and when they left I went to clean the bathroom and written on a roll of toilet paper was a message: “**** this town, I’m out of here and you're coming with me Blart. I love you.”

footstepsfrom#27
07-29-2009, 08:21 PM
I thought camp would drown all these Cutler/McD threads...wishful thinking.

listopencil
07-29-2009, 08:27 PM
BroncoBuff is a pitbull about every single one of his points.

Always has been.

Remember the Kris Jenkins thing 2 years ago? Every post, no matter the thread, for months. This hasn't even rivaled it... YET.

Don't bring up Kris Jenkins. That was total bull****. The Front Office really ****ed up on that one.

theAPAOps5
07-29-2009, 08:28 PM
Don't bring up Kris Jenkins. That was total bull****. The Front Office really ****ed up on that one.

You mean Shanahan ****ed up on that one.

snowspot66
07-29-2009, 08:28 PM
Now maybe this is a different one but...

http://www.chefsemployment.com/profile/Wolfgang_Puck_Grand_Cafe_Denver.html

I'm not from Colorado so I don't know if LoDo is a specific geographic location or not. How do you know it wasn't a different restaurant with the same name?

theAPAOps5
07-29-2009, 08:29 PM

Well camp hasn't started yet. It will help take away from the Bitch Drunk and the Kid Coach I promise you that!

R8R H8R
07-29-2009, 08:30 PM
Last year I worked at McDonalds in LoDo. On a cold January day, Jay Cutler came in with about 13 other people at around 10pm and ordered round upon round of Filet of Fish. I was obliged to serve him and his guests all night long, it didn't matter that we were closing soon. I super-sized them for free, and threw in some apple pies too. They were there about 3 hours and when they left I went to clean the bathroom and written on a roll of toilet paper was a message **** this town, Im out of here and you're coming with me Blart. I love you.

:rofl: Good one! Except you should've said it was written with lipstick on the bathroom mirror.

watermock
07-29-2009, 08:31 PM

I'm not from Colorado so I don't know if LoDo is a specific geographic location or not. How do you know it wasn't a different restaurant with the same name?

Then STFU.

listopencil
07-29-2009, 08:34 PM
You mean Shanahan ****ed up on that one.

I honestly don't know who to hold responsible, Shanny or Bowlen or both. We've had a glaring negligence towards the D-Line for quite some time. I'm hoping it was Shanny and it went out the door with him.

snowspot66
07-29-2009, 08:38 PM
Then STFU.

Wow you really have gone off the deep end haven't you? An honest question replied to with shut the **** up. Why don't you go back to the moon landing thread with Gaff? Your football takes are worse than your political ones at this point.

theAPAOps5
07-29-2009, 08:39 PM
Its mock you can't let his crazy ass get to you. He is nuts!

snowspot66
07-29-2009, 08:41 PM
He could have at least taken the time to insult me properly like he does everybody else. All I got was a shut the **** up. :(

listopencil
07-29-2009, 08:43 PM
He could have at least taken the time to insult me properly like he does everybody else. All I got was a shut the **** up. :(

stfu

watermock
07-29-2009, 08:47 PM
I haven't lived in Denver since 1995, but I know where lodo is.

As far as the W+P room, I know your line.

It's not here.

19Morton77
07-29-2009, 08:49 PM
sirhcyennek81 and I are having a feud ... I have a resentment about his username :)

you mean chris kenney ?

watermock
07-29-2009, 08:52 PM
Seems like the more upgrades this place gets the less features it has.

Just sayin. Maybe Buff can start another unsolicited campaign.

My mom spilled pop on my keyboard and it's no help since I have to type with two fingers anyway.

DenverBrit
07-29-2009, 09:15 PM

Because there was only one Wolfgang Puck in Denver and it was never in LoDo, but on the 16th street mall.

LoDo is a specific location... LoDo=Lower Downtown.

Your link was to the 16th St Mall location (Pavilions)

snowspot66
07-29-2009, 09:17 PM
I haven't lived in Denver since 1995, but I know where lodo is.

As far as the W+P room, I know your line.

It's not here.

Congratulations. I've never lived in Denver. Thus the reason I asked if it was possible it was a different restaurant seeing as how there are more than one with that guys name on the front door and the implication in the provided article that the restaurant being shut down was being replaced by others in different locations. Everybody is bitching about rumors and hearsay but God forbid somebody ever trying to get honest answers.

DenverBrit
07-29-2009, 09:17 PM
I honestly don't know who to hold responsible, Shanny or Bowlen or both. We've had a glaring negligence towards the D-Line for quite some time. I'm hoping it was Shanny and it went out the door with him.

It was.

SureShot
07-29-2009, 11:40 PM

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5aYtHDlAkN0&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5aYtHDlAkN0&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

SureShot
07-29-2009, 11:42 PM

Are you kidding? This going to go on forever.

TDmvp
07-29-2009, 11:49 PM
Are you kidding? This going to go on forever.

http://www.aaa-clipart.com/data/anim3/cartoons/an29.gif

http://jiffyjack.com/ims/pic.php?u=38l2qmW&i=6483

cutthemdown
07-29-2009, 11:49 PM
I wonder if they were pulling a Paris Hilton train while they were talking?

I hope so.

cutthemdown
07-29-2009, 11:50 PM
JAY CUTLER ATE MY BABY!!!!! but say it with an Australian accent.

Pseudofool
07-29-2009, 11:57 PM
Urban legend is more powerful than any truth.

worm
07-30-2009, 12:05 AM

Shanny going after Moss and Crowder didn't demonstrate negligence in 07. Just incompetence or unluckiness.

I am sure the other years and picks that Shanny didn't select D-line was due to there always being a much better offensive player available when we were on the clock. BPA and all that.

24champ
07-30-2009, 12:16 AM
Well camp hasn't started yet. It will help take away from the b**** Drunk and the Kid Coach I promise you that!

What's gonna be the topic at Chipotle's when we all have lunch after the morning camp session is over?:giggle:

snowspot66
07-30-2009, 12:16 AM
Is that a very subtle Ed Reed cry?

rastaman
07-30-2009, 04:04 AM

Orton could turn out to be a DICK and PUSSY and a DRY DRUNK to BOOT! So why ignore this very possibility as well. Why be in possible denial about this very fact. Just b/c Orton is where's a Bronco uniform doesn't say he's hands off.

rastaman
07-30-2009, 04:08 AM

Why I don't know........a transvestite or Orton, who the hell knows. :sunshine:

Broncoman13
07-30-2009, 04:48 AM

I agree and it's a damn shame that MHR would put that on their website without doing a little investigating themselves. Shame shame

colonelbeef
07-30-2009, 06:24 AM

this

Bob's your Information Minister
07-30-2009, 06:26 AM
Jaygate is tearing Bronco fans apart.

It's beautiful to watch.

Man-Goblin
07-30-2009, 06:37 AM
I heard Jay only tips well after it progresses beyond the 4th lap dance.

RaiderH8r
07-30-2009, 06:56 AM

After he was shat on by his boss. Just because some around here think McKid craps golden Cinnabons doesn't make it true. How much of McKid's crap was he supposed to eat?

lex
07-30-2009, 06:57 AM
After he was shat on by his boss. Just because some around here think McKid craps golden Cinnabons doesn't make it true. How much of McKid's crap was he supposed to eat?

True. Guys like tsiguy and poops do eat all of it and ask for more.

colonelbeef
07-30-2009, 07:02 AM
Shanny going after Moss and Crowder didn't demonstrate negligence in 07. Just incompetence or unluckiness.

I am sure the other years and picks that Shanny didn't select D-line was due to there always being a much better offensive player available when we were on the clock. BPA and all that.

Sadly, Carlton Powell could have been a difference maker last year, his injury was a huge one. Marcus Thomas has turned out to be a good pick.

Shanahan was building the team offense-first, was always his MO, and it was working. He put together two championship-caliber defenses in the past in 1997 and 2004-05, and would have undoubtedly done it again.

kamakazi_kal
07-30-2009, 07:27 AM
Sadly, Carlton Powell could have been a difference maker last year, his injury was a huge one. Marcus Thomas has turned out to be a good pick.

Shanahan was building the team offense-first, was always his MO, and it was working. He put together two championship-caliber defenses in the past in 1997 and 2004-05, and would have undoubtedly done it again.

His career win\loss record speaks for itself.

07-30-2009, 07:31 AM
He put together two championship-caliber defenses in the past in 1997 and 2004-05, and would have undoubtedly done it again.Oh man!

ROFL!

The revisionist history around this place is hilarious sometimes.

521 1N5
07-30-2009, 07:33 AM
Then STFU.

You need to do everyone here a favor and go on a peanut butter eating binge and finish the job this time.

Flex Gunmetal
07-30-2009, 09:31 AM
Good god buff, must be a CU thing to beat irrelevant points into the ground.
Plenty of jay haters lie, plenty of jay nut-huggers lie. Lying is human nature.

Flex Gunmetal
07-30-2009, 09:31 AM
That said, thanks for the lulz ITT

broncosteven
07-30-2009, 10:22 AM
Jaygate is tearing Bronco fans apart.

It's beautiful to watch.

Not as beautiful as a 2-14 KFC season that ended with Analhead empty for the last half of the year.

BroncoBuff
07-30-2009, 10:27 AM
That said, thanks for the lulz ITT

Not sure what that means, but ......

YOU'RE WELCOME! :thanku:

Kaylore
07-30-2009, 10:31 AM
Not as beautiful as a 2-14 KFC season that ended with Analhead empty for the last half of the year.

My favorite was seeing the completely empty club level. I never knew those seats were yellow.

DBroncos4life
07-30-2009, 10:34 AM
My favorite was seeing the completely empty club level. I never knew those seats were yellow.

Originally they were white but after a few years of KC pissing themselves because they won a game they turned yellow.

BroncoBuff
07-30-2009, 10:35 AM
sirhcyennek81 and I are having a feud ... I have a resentment about his username :)you mean chris kenney ?
Exactly ... and THAT'S THE PROBLEM! Every now and then I've tried to figure out that username. I thought it was some English royal admiral or some damn thing ... as in, "Sir H. C. Yennek," or something. I might've even Googled that name. I wanted to figure it out rather than just ask him

Then just recently I found out it was nothing more than a Dortoh thing ... he CLOWNED ME! :~ohyah!:

broncosteven
07-30-2009, 10:42 AM

Nothing more unifying to BroncoNation than KFC bashing.

07-31-2009, 11:51 PM

Yeah, well, that's in the past.

Sucks, huh?

Miss I.
08-01-2009, 12:26 AM

Well if the person lends towards the obvious male attributes, a hermit because he's going to spend all his time trying to have sex with himself (he will also likely try to grow is manboobs bigger to have more to play with)

If the person lends towards embracing the feminine side, oh holy hell, can you imagine a dick who has PMS? That would be ugly and I would call that mixture Cutler + n or Favre

:welcome:

OBF1
08-01-2009, 10:08 AM

Here again:

What gets me is that any person with half an IQ point for a brain would waste the time to go over old **** like this and not look towards the future.

colonelbeef
08-01-2009, 10:12 AM
Oh man!

ROFL!

The revisionist history around this place is hilarious sometimes.

Huh? Making an inference based in historical fact is revisionist? I don't follow.

Blueflame
08-01-2009, 12:58 PM
I'm certain Cheffie fans would love to be able to put the ignominy of 2-14 "in the past"... but reality is... until another team (the Raiders) retake the division cellar, you're stuck with it. :pfbbt:

theAPAOps5
08-01-2009, 01:01 PM
I talked to TheSportsGuru about that rumor. I asked him about it and he said I have no reason to think its a lie. I said well you know the restaurant was closed over a year ago. He said oh well then I have no reason to believe it! It was funny.

azbroncfan
08-01-2009, 01:05 PM

Here again:

Wow a bit obsessive I'd say. It took you awhile to figure out there was no wolfgang puck in LODO. WHo cares he is gone and the franchise is moving on. The only thing that bothered me about Cutler is no one backed him and no other player blew up and got pissed about the trade. Thing of the backlash of players if this happened in NE or Indy.

Blueflame
08-01-2009, 01:22 PM
Wow a bit obsessive I'd say. It took you awhile to figure out there was no wolfgang puck in LODO. WHo cares he is gone and the franchise is moving on. The only thing that bothered me about Cutler is no one backed him and no other player blew up and got pissed about the trade. Thing of the backlash of players if this happened in NE or Indy.

What's "obsessive" is that someone made up a vicious lie and spread it around throughout cyberspace (and that a website put the "story" up without doing any kind of fact-checking). It's good that Buff called the lie for what it is.

rastaman
08-01-2009, 03:13 PM

Why should you answer the phone if you know its a liar calling???

Archer81
08-01-2009, 03:32 PM

Pat Bowlen?

Northman
08-01-2009, 03:40 PM

Well, if you have a liar receiving the call what difference does it make? Ha!