PDA

View Full Version : McPoopyPants talks about Wed practice

DenverBrit
07-29-2009, 03:48 PM
http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.php?id=349&videoID=3350&type=broncosTV&year=&month=

Baba Booey
07-29-2009, 03:53 PM
"McPoopyPants" had me loffing

tsiguy96
07-29-2009, 03:59 PM
haha, mcpoopypants. just say it out loud, then youll feel like mock.

good interview, i love how with him its always whats best for the team and what will put teh team in the best position to win, he expresses it very well.

OBF1
07-29-2009, 04:01 PM
Do you have any idea how gay you make yourself look typing McPoopypants???

Not that there is anything wrong with that.

NYBronco
07-29-2009, 04:11 PM
He's a bad, bad monster. Don't believe anything McPoopypants has to say. He's only saying it to keep his job.

DenverBrit
07-29-2009, 04:12 PM
Do you have any idea how gay you make yourself look typing McPoopypants???

Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Thanks, it never occurred to me that irreverence and a little tongue in cheek humor made
anyone look gay.

Unless they're in drag.

watermock
07-29-2009, 04:15 PM
I'm making progress.

Now I just call him Beavis.

wolf754life
07-29-2009, 04:16 PM
keep bashing our head coach, your a jackass, maybe you will respect him someday. maybe not, who cares, your such a ****in hypocrite.............

watermock
07-29-2009, 04:18 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/G1bIqwnRVr8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/G1bIqwnRVr8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>.

Beavis and X-man

OBF1
07-29-2009, 04:19 PM
Thanks, it never occurred to me that irreverence and a little tongue in cheek humor made
anyone look gay.

Unless they're in drag.

Atleast you now know, would not want you to look silly or anything Hilarious!

DenverBrit
07-29-2009, 04:23 PM
keep bashing our head coach, your a jackass, maybe you will respect him someday. maybe not, who cares, your such a ****in hypocrite.............

Most people know that I like McDaniels.

The McPoopyPants moniker is a composite name that is a irreverent 'poke' at those who have called him every name under the sun.

You can get back to your rant now.

DenverBrit
07-29-2009, 04:25 PM
Atleast you now know, would not want you to look silly or anything Hilarious!

Way too late for that. ;D

Hogan11
07-29-2009, 04:25 PM

The McPoopyPants moniker is a composite name that is a irreverent 'poke' at those who have called him every name under the sun.

It's sad that you actually have to explain that at this late date.

DenverBrit
07-29-2009, 04:27 PM
It's sad that you actually have to explain that at this late date.

Everything has to be explained to Wolf. ;D

TheReverend
07-29-2009, 04:57 PM
Everything has to be explained to Wolf. ;D

I like him... he's just been gone for a bit, he'll jump back into the swing of things.

Los Broncos
07-29-2009, 05:19 PM
I they would of asked him more about the defense, guess I'll get all the info I need here in a couple of days.

ohiobronco2
07-29-2009, 06:18 PM

you're.

maher_tyler
07-29-2009, 07:05 PM
you're.

Hilarious!

DBroncos4life
07-29-2009, 07:07 PM

Ha ha that is rich

Kaylore
07-29-2009, 07:30 PM
Ha ha that is rich

I know, that was epic. Wolf calling someone a hypocrite for bashing the head coach.:~ohyah!:

DBroncos4life
07-29-2009, 07:39 PM
I know, that was epic. Wolf calling someone a hypocrite for bashing the head coach.:~ohyah!:

Now if bob would call someone a virgin....

Odysseus
07-29-2009, 07:40 PM

I stopped. I blinked. I hit refresh. I fell out of my chair. I laughed. I pointed.

The guy has done nothing for this team and he's defending him? He just got here? He hasn't even unpacked yet!

Odysseus
07-29-2009, 07:48 PM
I hope McPoopypants wins the first four games just so I can see how people react.

DenverBrit
07-29-2009, 07:56 PM

The tongue in cheek went right over his head........irony doesn't stand a chance. Ha!

R8R H8R
07-29-2009, 08:08 PM
http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.php?id=349&videoID=3350&type=broncosTV&year=&month=

At the risk of starting a Shanny vs McPoopypants war on this thread, I have to say that McD's style of press conferences are a breath of fresh air compared to the canned and predictable responses of Shanny.

Before you start throwing flames, I loved Shanny as coach, but honestly, even the staunchest supporters of him would have to admit he had some of the blandest pressers in football. As some have mentioned before, he was the master of talking for half an hour, but not saying a word. He would make a great politician. To be fair to him, he isn't the only one--Bill Bilicheck and Andy Reid also come to mind for being very dull at their pressers.

McD on the other hand, seems more animated and frank. So at least he has that going for him. :peace:

listopencil
07-29-2009, 08:30 PM
McD on the other hand, seems more animated and frank. So at least he has that going for him. :peace:

Really? Seems to me that he doesn't really say anything either.

lex
07-29-2009, 08:32 PM

The more you explain it, the less irreverent it is.

broncswin
07-29-2009, 08:33 PM

Easy there wolf, down boy, down!!:notworthy

watermock
07-29-2009, 08:35 PM
At the risk of starting a Shanny vs McPoopypants war on this thread, I have to say that McD's style of press conferences are a breath of fresh air compared to the canned and predictable responses of Shanny.

Before you start throwing flames, I loved Shanny as coach, but honestly, even the staunchest supporters of him would have to admit he had some of the blandest pressers in football. As some have mentioned before, he was the master of talking for half an hour, but not saying a word. He would make a great politician. To be fair to him, he isn't the only one--Bill Bilicheck and Andy Reid also come to mind for being very dull at their pressers.

That's why we have the bimbo Lindsey pumping out second hand news as authentic.

I mean, she's not even literate. bit hey, look whose talking right?

lex
07-29-2009, 09:03 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nB28zPd6tPI&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nB28zPd6tPI&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

DenverBrit
07-29-2009, 09:09 PM
The more you explain it, the less irreverent it is.

True.

And the more you whine and complain, the less relevant you are.

R8R H8R
07-29-2009, 09:12 PM
Really? Seems to me that he doesn't really say anything either.

Well if your expecting him to give us the game-plan before each game on Sunday, no that's not going to happen. But my point was that compared to Shanny's pressers, McD just seemed more open and less canned, but then again that is my opinion, and apparently you see it differently.

What I didn't say, but will now, is that I wasn't just talking about that particular news conference, but all the ones he's done to date--and overall.

lex
07-29-2009, 09:14 PM
True.

And the more you whine and complain, the less relevant you are.

Relevant to what?

listopencil
07-29-2009, 09:27 PM
Well if your expecting him to give us the game-plan before each game on Sunday, no that's not going to happen. But my point was that compared to Shanny's pressers, McD just seemed more open and less canned, but then again that is my opinion, and apparently you see it differently.

What I didn't say, but will now, is that I wasn't just talking about that particular news conference, but all the ones he's done to date--and overall.

He seems to have a different speaking style, most of which I'd attribute to his age and his situation. Still nothing new in any of his pressers.

DenverBrit
07-29-2009, 09:28 PM
Relevant to what?

As I only have your chronic whining, b*tching and complaining to go by, I can't think of anything.

But maybe you'll think of something.

_Oro_
07-29-2009, 09:30 PM

I'm sure in 14 years and 5 super bowls they'll sound canned.

lex
07-29-2009, 09:30 PM
As I only have your chronic whining, b*tching and complaining to go by, I can't think of anything.

But maybe you'll think of something.

You said irrelevant. I said irrelevant to what. You have no answer. Why would I need to come up with an answer. It was your question. If youre just saying something for the sake of saying it, thats not my problem. Its your burden to know what youre talking about.

DenverBrit
07-29-2009, 09:39 PM
You said irrelevant. I said irrelevant to what. You have no answer. Why would I need to come up with an answer. It was your question. If youre just saying something for the sake of saying it, thats not my problem. Its your burden to know what youre talking about.

Now you're even complaining about the answer. Hilarious!

I said..."relevant", but if you want to be 'irrelevant'....knock yourself out. ;D

Taco John
07-29-2009, 09:49 PM
http://i478.photobucket.com/albums/rr150/lars_album/server-action-lol-pie.jpg

Taco John
07-29-2009, 09:51 PM
I like how McDaniels talks about wanting to win and taking things one game at a time. What a relief to hear him talking like that. That's the kind of talk this team has been missing the last few years.

R8R H8R
07-29-2009, 09:52 PM
I'm sure in 14 years and 5 super bowls they'll sound canned.

Yea, probably true. I guess after you've heard the same question asked for the 600th time, you tend to give the same answer back, over and over.

On the other hand, if McD survives here for 14 years and brings 5 SB's, I won't give a damn what he does in those pressers. :yayaya:

Pseudofool
07-29-2009, 09:58 PM
Josh McDaniels is very articulate and can wield specific information quickly. There's both nuance and breadth in his answers.

It really didn't sound like McD was all that impressed by Torrain. Good answers on resting veterans. And I can't help but believe Alphonso Smith is going to be good and fun to watch hearing McD talk about him.

sisterhellfyre
07-29-2009, 10:58 PM
Thanks, it never occurred to me that irreverence and a little tongue in cheek humor made anyone look gay.

Unless they're in drag.

Note to self: never ever use "tongue in cheek" and "in drag" in the same sentence. The mental images are not worth it.

Eeewww.

SureShot
07-29-2009, 11:48 PM

This is great, Wolf getting on someone for bashing the coach. We have now come full circle.

http://theinsanityreport.com/images/pot_kettle.jpg

DenverBrit
07-30-2009, 08:45 AM
Note to self: never ever use "tongue in cheek" and "in drag" in the same sentence. The mental images are not worth it.

Eeewww.

The images are no better using two sentences. ;D