PDA

View Full Version : Well Maybe I finally learned my lesson

Spider
07-29-2009, 03:28 PM
to wear a seatbelt ......... I was coming down I 35 this morning heading into Missouri and then bang , like hitting a brick wall , slammed my face into the windshield , read end locked up ..........so now my truck is in Lamoni Iowa getting repaired ...........

Northman
07-29-2009, 03:33 PM
For a truck driver you sure do suck.

lol

Rabb
07-29-2009, 03:34 PM
damn man hope you are ok

crowebomber
07-29-2009, 03:37 PM
Well, at least it was your face. Can't mess that up.

Kidding. Hope your OK.

Spider
07-29-2009, 03:37 PM
For a truck driver you sure do suck.

lol

LOL ........... should have seen the cars , after I bounced off the windshield , I was trying to keep my truck from jackknifing ;D
those people thought was tryin to kill em

Spider
07-29-2009, 03:39 PM
damn man hope you are ok

;D I have been through worse , like my sister in laws cooking :wiggle:
crowebomber Well, at least it was your face. Can't mess that up.

Kidding. Hope your OK.
LOL .......... Now you sound like the women I chase

elsid13
07-29-2009, 03:39 PM
to wear a seatbelt ......... I was coming down I 35 this morning heading into Missouri and then bang , like hitting a brick wall , slammed my face into the windshield , read end locked up ..........so now my truck is in Lamoni Iowa getting repaired ...........

missing in this post the follow information

Spider was driving while attempting to:

readjust his golden thong,
texting love notes to theDave,
playing X-box live chess with some Russian named Oleg,
daydreaming about Bea Arthur and suddenly staring at free roam sheep.

Taco John
07-29-2009, 03:40 PM
I can't believe that someone who drives for a living doesn't wear their seatbelt.

Come on, Spide! Look at all the lives you put at risk, buddy! Least of all your own. I don't want to have to put any memorial pictures of your stupid butt on my site and feel terrible for the rest of my life about your story man. Click that **** up!

Spider
07-29-2009, 03:41 PM
missing in this post the follow information

Spider was driving while attempting to:

readjust his golden thong,
texting love notes to theDave,
playing X-box live chess with some Russian named Oleg,
daydreaming about Bea Arthur and suddenly staring at free roam sheep.

Naw I got doing all of that and driving down pat .......Multi tasking

crawdad
07-29-2009, 03:42 PM
Glad you are okay, Spidey! Are you gonna need plastic surgery? j/k Put your seatbelt on man, your kids love you!

Spider
07-29-2009, 03:43 PM
I can't believe that someone who drives for a living doesn't wear their seatbelt.

Come on, Spide! Look at all the lives you put at risk, buddy! Least of all your own. I don't want to have to put any memorial pictures of your stupid butt on my site and feel terrible for the rest of my life about your story man. Click that **** up!

;D thanks , I never worn a seatbelt ever , but now I just might ...... that **** kinda hurt

OBF1
07-29-2009, 03:44 PM

And do not forget about his family as well.....

Spider
07-29-2009, 03:45 PM
Glad you are okay, Spidey! Are you gonna need plastic surgery? j/k Put your seatbelt on man, your kids love you!

Naw all I got was a bloody nose ..........and a bruise in a location you really dont want to hear about ;D

SoDak Bronco
07-29-2009, 03:48 PM
what happened to the other poor bastard?

Spider
07-29-2009, 03:49 PM
what happened to the other poor bastard?

She is in the shop , getting a rebuilt rearend and a power divider put in ...to the tune of 3,000 and some loose change
;D

Northman
07-29-2009, 03:51 PM
LOL ........... should have seen the cars , after I bounced off the windshield , I was trying to keep my truck from jackknifing ;D
those people thought was tryin to kill em

I bet they were flipping you off too. Its good that your ok though. Seriously.

Spider
07-29-2009, 03:54 PM
I bet they were flipping you off too. Its good that your ok though. Seriously.

LOL to say the least ...........I know I did more damage by locking in the inn diff and making her move , but I couldnt sit in the middle of the road oversized

Northman
07-29-2009, 03:56 PM
Bet there was a ****load of smoke too. Ive seen that **** happen at a slow speed so i know at a higher speed its going to burn rubber badly.

Spider
07-29-2009, 04:07 PM
Bet there was a ****load of smoke too. Ive seen that **** happen at a slow speed so i know at a higher speed its going to burn rubber badly.

I single handily took care of the mosquito problem in Iowa

SouthStndJunkie
07-29-2009, 04:07 PM
And do not forget about his family as well.....

Half of Wyoming would be out on the street.

Spider
07-29-2009, 04:12 PM
I would say about 68% of truckers do not wear seatbelts ..........

DenverBrit
07-29-2009, 04:23 PM
I would say about 68% of truckers do not wear seatbelts ..........

Trying to win a Darwin award? ;D

Glad to hear you're ok. :thumbsup:

watermock
07-29-2009, 04:35 PM
The're going to make texting illegal soon. I don't have a cell, but it seems once you hit 65 it should be allowed.

My dad used to say:

"Everyime they pass another law they take a little more of our freedom."

Luckily he died in '87.

Just get unlimited calling and hands free.

Spider
07-29-2009, 04:41 PM

;D accidents for us are alot different .........

Mr. Elway
07-29-2009, 04:42 PM
The're going to make texting illegal soon. I don't have a cell, but it seems once you hit 65 it should be allowed.

Miles per hour or years of age?

Master___Pain
07-29-2009, 04:57 PM
Spider, don't know if you haul through NM, but the ticket for a not wearing your belt is $1000. One of my wife's drivers got nailed for it. He was pissed needless to say.

Spider
07-29-2009, 05:04 PM

;D accidents for us are alot different .........

Spider
07-29-2009, 05:05 PM
Spider, don't know if you haul through NM, but the ticket for a not wearing your belt is $1000. One of my wife's drivers got nailed for it. He was pissed needless to say.

;D i am getting ready to head to chappel NM ......... I have been popped for no seatbelt in NM , but I got a 50.00 fine ..........

Master___Pain
07-29-2009, 05:07 PM
;D i am getting ready to head to chappel NM ......... I have been popped for no seatbelt in NM , but I got a 50.00 fine ..........

This is new, within the last year I believe.

Spider
07-29-2009, 05:10 PM
This is new, within the last year I believe.

I got mine in April of this year , I got pulled over for breaking curfew in Albuquerque , I was facing 750.00 fine and permit revoked ....... instead I got a 50.00 no seatbelt fine .........

Master___Pain
07-29-2009, 05:12 PM
I got mine in April of this year , I got pulled over for breaking curfew in Albuquerque , I was facing 750.00 fine and permit revoked ....... instead I got a 50.00 no seatbelt fine .........

well, you musta looked real purdy to the cop that pulled you over.

Spider
07-29-2009, 05:12 PM
what sucks about New Mexico is the driver will be arrested if the company has received any fines including ifta fines , if the company hasnt paid them ....

Spider
07-29-2009, 05:13 PM
well, you musta looked real purdy to the cop that pulled you over.

:wiggle: I did have my redneck trucker shirt on , and in that shirt I am bringing sexy back to truckin ;D

Tombstone RJ
07-29-2009, 05:14 PM
Dude, who's doing the maintainence on your rig? I'd be pissed at ownership for that crap. You could have been killed, and you could have killed someone else.

Whoever owns your rig is setting themselves up for a nice lawsuit.

bronco militia
07-29-2009, 05:24 PM
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=22283&stc=1&d=1222698660

Tombstone RJ
07-29-2009, 05:26 PM
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=22283&stc=1&d=1222698660

Not sure what she's crying about, I'd knock her bottom out...

Hogan11
07-29-2009, 05:28 PM
I absolutely hate having to wear a seatbelt, but I do because if you ever get the chance to bag for the morgue @ $50 a pop....well, you'll know what I mean.

Spider
07-29-2009, 05:29 PM
Dude, who's doing the maintainence on your rig? I'd be pissed at ownership for that crap. You could have been killed, and you could have killed someone else.

Meh these things happen all the time , you got to remember the weight , we pull , the torque and power it takes to get these loads up and down the road , **** breaks , this was all inside the rearend , there is no warning signal , that says hey goofball , I am getting ready to break , please pull over now ........
these are the risk you take when you get behind the wheel , someone in another car can kill you just as easy ......
you drive for 5 people , the person in front of you , the 2 beside you , the one behind you , and the bastard you dont see cause that is the one that will get you ..........
There are no guarantees that you make it to your destination safely , when you get behind the wheel .......... we all should know the risk of driving ....

Spider
07-29-2009, 05:31 PM
it is reasons like this , I teach my kids to kick ass .........Laugh at this bitch

Spider
07-29-2009, 05:34 PM
what happened to me was alot safer then going over Vail west bound and snapping a driveline ....... or loosing a rim , king pin snapping off , 5 th wheel jaw breaking ........or sudden jerk of the wheel

DomCasual
07-29-2009, 05:56 PM
<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oYS0Epyyu3k&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oYS0Epyyu3k&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

Rock Chalk
07-29-2009, 06:23 PM
I dont understand how people could knowingly get into any vehicle and not wear a seatbelt.

Its just retarded.

Doesnt matter who good a driver you are, there are millions of idiots out there that can kill you because you were a ****ing idiot.

Los Broncos
07-29-2009, 06:24 PM
WTF? is anything else going to happen to you Spider?

This is like final destination with you.

ScottXray
07-29-2009, 06:27 PM
Naw all I got was a bloody nose ..........and a bruise in a location you really dont want to hear about ;D

Steering wheel throw you a throat punch?:~ohyah!:

Hell, man Lock that belt down! You can wax the hood of your rig some other way.

Spider
07-29-2009, 08:04 PM
I dont understand how people could knowingly get into any vehicle and not wear a seatbelt.

Its just retarded.

Doesnt matter who good a driver you are, there are millions of idiots out there that can kill you because you were a ****ing idiot.

Hey stupid have you ever driven an 18 wheeler ?
****ing dip**** , I hit you I get less force from the impact then you do .......
What kills more truckdrivers is laying the thing over .......... use your head for something besides a ****ing hat rack ......I slam into you doing 65 I walk away .....no seatbelt

Spider
07-29-2009, 08:06 PM
WTF? is anything else going to happen to you Spider?

This is like final destination with you.

All in a days work ......... Hell a buddy of mine just blew 2 tires on the same axle .. talk about a ride and a half

Spider
07-29-2009, 08:08 PM
Steering wheel throw you a throat punch?:~ohyah!:

Hell, man Lock that belt down! You can wax the hood of your rig some other way.

;D I thought maybe my belt buckle would scrape the flames off the side of that damn thing .. but you got to have speed to do it

maher_tyler
07-29-2009, 08:11 PM

Well if that doesn't want to make you wear your seat belt i don't know what does

Spider
07-29-2009, 08:16 PM
Well if that doesn't want to make you wear your seat belt i don't know what does

in 24 years I have only hit the windshield twice ........ the only other time is when I was coming up behind a flatbed pick up and he lost a railroad tie , I hit that damn thing all I saw was sky , then when I came down , I bounced up hit the roof then the windshield , and that happened in 1992 ..........

maher_tyler
07-29-2009, 08:22 PM

Wasn't wearing his seatbelt so i highly doubt it...

Spider
07-29-2009, 08:26 PM
Wasn't wearing his seatbelt so i highly doubt it...

what does that have ot do with anything ?

Spider
07-29-2009, 08:31 PM
Actually truth be told , Seatbelts and air bags are the worst invention for people ...... you guys drive like **** heads , text , jabber on the cell phone , read the paper etc ....
All these safety devices do , is allow you to drive with a safe feeling so you dont pay attention as well as you should , behind the wheel ...........
Hell in Denver alone 99.9 % of you people dont even see a turn signal , much less use one

GreatBronco16
07-29-2009, 09:33 PM
I'm glad you started this thread. Back earlier this month when me and the family drove across the country to Washington, we came across this driver in Kansas.

http://i27.tinypic.com/nvxehe.jpg

I actually went up to this guy and asked if he went by the name Spider on the orangemane website. Ofcourse he didn't know what the hell I was talking about. lol

Spider
07-30-2009, 11:30 PM

My dad used to say:

"Everyime they pass another law they take a little more of our freedom."

Luckily he died in '87.

Just get unlimited calling and hands free.texting while driving should be illegal right this second ...... it is more dangerous then drinking and driving ...
Almost as dangerous as fatigued driving .....
I am still here in Lamoni IA .... damn freight company sent my part to the wrong town .....Now my back is up against the wall to make it to Chappel NM by monday seeing how I cant move on Sunday in New Mexico .....

Spider
07-30-2009, 11:32 PM
I'm glad you started this thread. Back earlier this month when me and the family drove across the country to Washington, we came across this driver in Kansas.

I actually went up to this guy and asked if he went by the name Spider on the orangemane website. Ofcourse he didn't know what the hell I was talking about. lol

he did a hellva job flipping the pup over .... ;D
at first I thought he came off that scale wrong , but now I dont , I think he whipped it