PDA

View Full Version : anyone doing training camp reports this year?

LongDongJohnson
07-28-2009, 08:27 PM
hello friends.
long dong johnson here.

i was wondering if anyone on these forums will be going to training camp and posting some reports here so that us fans that live in other parts of the country have something nice to read.

i loved reading them last year and it would be sweet if it was done again this year.

Los Broncos
07-28-2009, 08:30 PM
Hopefully we can read those reports with the server slowing down.

theAPAOps5
07-28-2009, 08:30 PM
Check in Friday I bet you will be very happy!

LongDongJohnson
07-28-2009, 08:33 PM
does the server always slow down during training camp?

i guess that must be the time when everyone decides to log on. oh well, if this site does slows down, atleast their will always be broncomania

Broncoman13
07-28-2009, 08:40 PM
Check in Friday I bet you will be very happy!

I'd bet the OM will have some reports, kind of a tradition at this point. Kaylore showed how internet heroes were made starting back... well how long ago did he start doing the reports? 5 years now maybe?

Rock Chalk
07-28-2009, 08:47 PM
I'd bet the OM will have some reports, kind of a tradition at this point. Kaylore showed how internet heroes were made starting back... well how long ago did he start doing the reports? 5 years now maybe?

Pretty certain Ive only been bitching about the overhyping at TC for 3 years :)

Irish Stout
07-28-2009, 08:54 PM

And thats why nobody ****s with Kaylore.

DomCasual
07-28-2009, 11:13 PM
hello friends.
long dong johnson here.

Now there's something you don't hear every day!

Taco John
07-29-2009, 12:13 AM
Now there's something you don't hear every day!

If you mean, away from the mirror... Yeah.

Yes, we will have training camp reports this year. I can't wait! :thumbs:

Popps
07-29-2009, 12:38 AM
Sneak peak of SoCal's report...

It was really stupid. All of the new players totally suck and McDaniels outfit was really lame. Shanahan's was so much better. We'll lose every game with certainty. Orton has a double-chin. We may actually put up negative points this year. Even the weather sucked, which was never like this when Shanahan was here.
-SoCal

:yayaya:

I love ya, SoCal. You know that. You'll bring the quality reports like you always do. (If I'm correct in assuming you'll be there.)

SoCalBronco
07-29-2009, 12:45 AM

It was really stupid. All of the new players totally suck and McDaniels outfit was really lame. Shanahan's was so much better. We'll lose every game with certainty. Orton has a double-chin. We may actually put up negative points this year. Even the weather sucked, which was never like this when Shanahan was here.
-SoCal

:yayaya:

I love ya, SoCal. You know that. You'll bring the quality reports like you always do. (If I'm correct in assuming you'll be there.)

8/2 AM Report

BroncoBuff and I both agreed that the team sucked cock, today.

1. Quarterbacks- BroncoBuff's prediction about Chris Simms winning the starting job may be prophetic. Simms looked only average today, showing mediocre accuracy on intermediate to deep passes, but that was alot better than Orton. If it wasn't for the neckbeard, I would have mistaken him for BVP. Moreno actually threw a prettier ball on a HB toss pass play (which I must add must have been called by Mike McCoy rather than McD because it was a successful play) than Orton.

We'll get to the rest of the positions, later. BroncoBuff did a GREAT job of catching McD in a fib in the press conference. Professor Kingsfield himself from The Paper Chase would have been proud of his razor sharp use of the Socratic method.

Ok...ok...I kid, I kid. :)

And yes, I will be there, although not on the first day.

Go Broncos.

atomicbloke
07-29-2009, 12:47 AM

-SoCal

The scary thought it is.... this report might actually be true :drown::(

Popps
07-29-2009, 12:47 AM
LOL

Well, with the Marshall situation, among others... there should be no lack of football AND drama for you guys to report back on.

Can't wait to read your breakdown, SoCal.

24champ
07-29-2009, 12:53 AM
8/2 AM Report

BroncoBuff and I both agreed that the team sucked ****, today.

1. Quarterbacks- 24champ's prediction about Tom Brandenstater winning the starting job may be prophetic. Brandenstater looked only average today, showing mediocre accuracy on intermediate to deep passes, but that was alot better than Orton. .

fixed. :~ohyah!:

See you jackals this weekend. I will be there friday.