PDA

View Full Version : Real early 2010 bronco mock draft

Elway777
07-19-2009, 05:45 PM
1. Jevon Snead http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ym0IjxULlQ&feature=channel_page

The Broncos get their Franchise Qb.

2. Brandon Lang, the Broncos get a rush Linebacker who had 58 tackles ,19 Tfl and 11.5 stacks.

3a Jared Odrick , a 3-4 defence end. Odrick is 6-5 and 310 pound

3b The Broncos trade 2011 second rounder and draft Dezmon Briscoe
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVaXV21gKY0&feature=channel_page
Briscoe is a insurance policy for Marshall. The Broncos will most likely franshise Marshall.

4. Micah Johnson , A middle Linebacker for the Broncos 3-4

5a Alex Carrington, A 3-4 defence end who is 6-5 and 280 and had 11 stacks last year.

5b Ed Wang , Offensive Lineman that could play guard or Tackle.

6. Jeff Owens , 3-4 defensive who is comming off a injury and drops in draft.

7. Daryll Clark, practice squad Qb.

The Broncos sign Wilfork or Watson to play nose tackle and bring back Dominick Hixon to return Kicks. They also franshise Marshall.

elsid13
07-19-2009, 06:43 PM
Nice draft but Snead is top 5 pick if he comes out and Denver won't be near that position in the draft.

Northman
07-19-2009, 06:50 PM
I forget, who is Snead? I know that Walter's has us taking McCoy in the first.

anton
07-19-2009, 07:20 PM

You should stop reading that site just because of that pick...

Northman
07-19-2009, 07:53 PM
You should stop reading that site just because of that pick...

Hilarious!

Nah, i take it with a grain of salt and normally (during the right time of the year) they arent too bad. But, outside of that it is pretty ridiculous. Frankly, i would still love to bypass the Qb in next year's draft and just keep going defense in the first few rounds. I think with Moreno and company we can stay afloat so as long as the defense improves.

elsid13
07-19-2009, 09:05 PM

Jevan Snead Old Miss QB. When things shake out, he will most like be the first QB taken in the draft next year. Strong arm Pro-style QB, think Stafford with better pose.

Elway777
07-20-2009, 03:38 AM
I forget, who is Snead? I know that Walter's has us taking McCoy in the first. McCoy would be a great pick but don't think he makes it out of top 10. I predict the Broncos will have about the 16 pick and I think Snead could fall because he does not have the Elite size you want. You guys are taking about McCoy the Qb. I would love McCoy the Dt but not the Qb.

Traveler
07-20-2009, 09:19 AM
McCoy would be a great pick but don't think he makes it out of top 10. I predict the Broncos will have about the 16 pick and I think Snead could fall because he does not have the Elite size you want. You guys are taking about McCoy the Qb. I would love McCoy the Dt but not the Qb.

zowie! Didn't you know that the Bears & Cutler are going to have major injuries this season? We're gonna have a top ten pick because Brett Basanez will be the Bears starting QB for most of this season.:ouwknow:

Seriously, I'll be watching the kid from Central Michigan (Dan LeFevour) this year. Supposedly has all the same physical traits/intangibles as Cutler, minus the whinyness.

elsid13
07-20-2009, 03:55 PM
McCoy would be a great pick but don't think he makes it out of top 10. I predict the Broncos will have about the 16 pick and I think Snead could fall because he does not have the Elite size you want. You guys are taking about McCoy the Qb. I would love McCoy the Dt but not the Qb.

Snead is between 6'3 and 6'4 and about 220, how is that not elite size? McCoy is the guy I would be worried about size wise.

elsid13
07-20-2009, 03:57 PM
zowie! Didn't you know that the Bears & Cutler are going to have major injuries this season? We're gonna have a top ten pick because Brett Basanez will be the Bears starting QB for most of this season.:ouwknow:

Seriously, I'll be watching the kid from Central Michigan (Dan LeFevour) this year. Supposedly has all the same physical traits/intangibles as Cutler, minus the whinyness.

LeFevour is a poor man's Tebow. He bring a lot a excitement to the game. But the kid to watch is Tim Hiller out of WMU. He is going to be a qb that shoot us the draft board.

Northman
07-20-2009, 07:40 PM
Jevan Snead Old Miss QB. When things shake out, he will most like be the first QB taken in the draft next year. Strong arm Pro-style QB, think Stafford with better pose.

Ahh ok.

anton
07-20-2009, 07:42 PM
I assumed he meant Colt because Gerald McCoy is a top 5 pick. The broncos might have a chance at NT Cody or 34 DE Oghobaase later on in the draft.

Elway777
07-21-2009, 05:23 AM
LeFevour is a poor man's Tebow. He bring a lot a excitement to the game. But the kid to watch is Tim Hiller out of WMU. He is going to be a qb that shoot us the draft board.
If the Broncos could get Suh or Gerald McCoy or Cody in the first then Hiller in the 2 or 3 would be nice. My Dream draft would be 1. Suh 2. Selvine 3. Hiller then trade up with our 4 and next year 3 rounder to get Briscoe.I think both Suh and McCoy will be gone so I go with Snead in my Mock draft.

lex
07-23-2009, 06:05 PM
I dont think the Broncos would be taking a QB in the first next year, especially if Denver struggles next year. Why would a coach take a player when his short term success relies on that player delivering for him before he gets fired? And on the flip side of that, if Denver does well enough for McDaniels to not worry about his job, that more than likely would mean that Orton or Simms is working out.

Elway777
07-26-2009, 01:36 PM
I revising my Mock Draft 1. Jervon Snead, the Broncos need a franshise Qb
2. George Selvine, Ayers and Selvine could make a great tadem
3. Jaron Odrick, prefect 3-4 De
4. Desmoe Briscoe. maybe only runs a 4.55 but so did Boldin
5. Alex Carrington, another 3-4 defensive lineman.
6. Jeff Owens, another 3-4 defensive lineman.
7. Daryl Clark, Practice Squad Qb.

TheChamp24
07-26-2009, 01:43 PM
Snead ain't going to fall to the Broncos unless its a top 10 pick. Scouts love the kid, and he will be a top 10 pick. I don't see the Bears being that awful to have a top 10 pick.
Of course, things could change.
As for Colt McCoy, he probably won't be a 1st rounder from my opinion.

lex
07-26-2009, 05:50 PM
I revising my Mock Draft 1. Jervon Snead, the Broncos need a franshise Qb
2. George Selvine, Ayers and Selvine could make a great tadem
3. Jaron Odrick, prefect 3-4 De
4. Desmoe Briscoe. maybe only runs a 4.55 but so did Boldin
5. Alex Carrington, another 3-4 defensive lineman.
6. Jeff Owens, another 3-4 defensive lineman.
7. Daryl Clark, Practice Squad Qb.

Its Selvie.

BroncoMan4ever
07-28-2009, 02:14 AM
as much as i like the idea of Snead or Bradford, neither will happen.

I would be really tempted with taking Tebow if he is available. the guy doesn't know how to lose, he is a fiery competitor, a great leader, incredible athlete, great knowledge of the game, never mopey on the field, able to rally the troops.

i would gladly bring him in in the middle of the 1st and let him ride the pine for a year while Orton or Simms handle the starting duties and let McDaniels groom him for a year and then set him loose to lead our offense.

Elway777
07-28-2009, 08:06 AM
as much as i like the idea of Snead or Bradford, neither will happen.

I would be really tempted with taking Tebow if he is available. the guy doesn't know how to lose, he is a fiery competitor, a great leader, incredible athlete, great knowledge of the game, never mopey on the field, able to rally the troops.

i would gladly bring him in in the middle of the 1st and let him ride the pine for a year while Orton or Simms handle the starting duties and let McDaniels groom him for a year and then set him loose to lead our offense. I would take Tebow in the second but not first.

BroncoMan4ever
07-29-2009, 01:08 AM
I would take Tebow in the second but not first.

i believe he will probably go in the top 15. hell Vince Young went number 3 overall, and Tebow has better mechanics as a passer, is stronger, mentally much better than Young, has a great mind for the game, intelligent, and a great leader and also has very similar attributes to Young with the scrambling ability.
get a coach to work with him for a year or 2 on becoming a better pocket passer pro style QB and he could be a top flight signla caller in the NFL.

he is a guy that i would love to have leading the offense, he can get his teammates to give everything they have, and he battles until the clock reads 0:00

Killericon
07-29-2009, 05:15 AM
i believe he will probably go in the top 15. hell Vince Young went number 3 overall,

And so far, he's been a failure.

lex
07-29-2009, 08:11 AM
As a Gator fan, I like Tebow as much as anyone but I dont know how I feel about taking him in the 1st even though I think he's a better passer than he is given credit for.

BroncoMan4ever
07-29-2009, 10:55 AM
And so far, he's been a failure.

because he lacks the mental ability to play in the pros, Tebow is one of the most intelligent, football minded, and best leaders to come out of college in awhile.

Tebow is a better passer than Young, has similar attributes in athletic ability, but on top of that, has the mental capabilities to come to the NFL and be successful, Young didn't

fido
08-01-2009, 10:49 AM
Tobow is a winner, but I would rather go after mays or suh.

ELEVATION
08-01-2009, 12:35 PM
are targets should be front seven personnel.....

At this point Jevan snead is a fringe 1st rd pick, he had a great year last year but its one year, i want to see what he does with some guys gone like mike wallace....i belive he has the potential to be a top 10 Qb but he aint of his performance to date. He needs a year identical or better to last to move up the boards.

as someone else mentioned hiller is a guy to keep and eye out for QB wise....MCcoy is a waste and belongs in the CFL with graham harrell...sorry texas fans dont take offense.....

we should focus on guys like rolando mclain, brandon spikes and micah johnson, or DE arthur Jones, Vince Ogohabasse, Corey wooton, or DT's like Terrence Cody, and Boo robinson.....

i honestly dont belive rush lb will be a need after this year, but it could be priority again.....if ayers fails and or moss/crowder suck...early signs seem to discredit the later stance regarding crowder...

BroncoMan4ever
08-01-2009, 01:27 PM
Tobow is a winner, but I would rather go after mays or suh.

no way do we go after players for the secondary after this years draft and offseason, so we won't take Mays even if he is available.

and Suh is going to be gone in the top 5, no way do we have a chance at getting him.

fido
08-01-2009, 04:11 PM
bpa

ELEVATION
08-03-2009, 03:46 AM
bpa

but wait why would we do that...lol

BPA has its advantages and its downfalls.....you should have written BPA at a position of need.....lol