PDA

View Full Version : 2 weeks until camp - are U pumped?

ZONA
07-14-2009, 01:56 AM
Finally, it's upon us. We've been ripping one another more then usual this offseason due to several controversial moves by the club. I'm just so pumped to actually get to see some football action and get reports on how the team is doing throughout camp.

A new Bronco era is about to begin. It's exciting.

anton
07-14-2009, 02:02 AM
yea thank god its only 2 weeks.

on NFLTA today, they said 3 weeks till camp and i died a little inside.

Atwater His Ass
07-14-2009, 02:12 AM
Honestly, I haven't been this unexcited for camp to begin for a long time.

✡✡ JOSHUA ✡✡
07-14-2009, 02:19 AM

Amen my brother. Joshua is about to begin his conquest of Canaan.

broncosteven
07-14-2009, 03:06 AM
I have a sudden craving for Jello for some weird reason.

cutthemdown
07-14-2009, 03:37 AM
yeah, let's see how these guys look.

broncosteven
07-14-2009, 03:40 AM
Who is going to do the reporting this year?

I vote for Kahn/Socal/Med/Montrose

I don't think I can swing driving 1000 miles with my bad neck and back.

Thinking about making the Browns and Cinci games as I can hop on a train and stay a night or 2 then hop back on the train after the games.

i4jelway7
07-14-2009, 04:33 AM
Finally, it's upon us. We've been ripping one another more then usual this offseason due to several controversial moves by the club. I'm just so pumped to actually get to see some football action and get reports on how the team is doing throughout camp.

quite the opposite feelings for me, after this offseason I've lost those warm fuzzy feelings for the Broncos and the organization, I'm sure once TC starts I will start feeling differently but I just hate what has happened this offseason, doesn't help that a couple of my buddies are die hard bears fans, I usually try to go to a couple games a year, this year I've got 3 away games that are very close to me and I could go to BUT I'm not going, I've wasted a lot of money on the Broncos over the years and the way this offseason has gone I'm just not going to spend my money on anything Broncos anymore, heck I may not even get the Sunday Ticket this year and that would be a first, and I've gotten the Sunday Ticket every year since 1995, guess I better hurry and call Dtv to cancel before it is too late.

oubronco
07-14-2009, 07:42 AM
quite the opposite feelings for me, after this offseason I've lost those warm fuzzy feelings for the Broncos and the organization, I'm sure once TC starts I will start feeling differently but I just hate what has happened this offseason, doesn't help that a couple of my buddies are die hard bears fans, I usually try to go to a couple games a year, this year I've got 3 away games that are very close to me and I could go to BUT I'm not going, I've wasted a lot of money on the Broncos over the years and the way this offseason has gone I'm just not going to spend my money on anything Broncos anymore, heck I may not even get the Sunday Ticket this year and that would be a first, and I've gotten the Sunday Ticket every year since 1995, guess I better hurry and call Dtv to cancel before it is too late.

Beantown Bronco
07-14-2009, 07:52 AM
:lombardi:

Archer81
07-14-2009, 08:12 AM
It's football. Can only watch NFL Replay so much before your soul screams in agony over the Jets-Dolphins wk 17 matchup on again...or a constant showing of any superbowl with the Steelers in it...

:Broncos:

TailgateNut
07-14-2009, 08:26 AM

DILL ****ING WAD!!!

i4jelway7
07-14-2009, 08:30 AM
DILL ****ING WAD!!!

No one asked for your opinions on how I feel at this moment. The thread title is are u pumped? my answer was NO.. I have a right to still root for a team, visit the message boards, watch the games on my local stations, etc.. and guess what I have the right to not spend any more of my hard earned money on this organization.. I wish them well, still my 1 and only team, but I do not look at this organization thru orange & blue glasses anymore there are a lot of flaws (not as bad as the Raiders..... yet)

oubronco
07-14-2009, 08:30 AM
No one asked for your opinions on how I feel at this moment

well you got them :approve:

Hogan11
07-14-2009, 08:34 AM
I just can't picture SoCal doing it this year...unless the motivation is to heckle McDaniels at every turn Ha!

i4jelway7
07-14-2009, 08:36 AM
well you got them :approve:

and you know where you can stick your opinions.. right up the ol ARSE hole!
ROFL!

tsiguy96
07-14-2009, 08:41 AM
and you know where you can stick your opinions.. right up the ol ARSE hole!
ROFL!

and if the team starts winning youll be right back on the bandwagon.

spdirty
07-14-2009, 08:42 AM
2 weeks until camp - are you pumped?

Dont think Ive ever been less pumped about a Broncos season. But yeah, even though this offseason makes my stomach turn, Ill still put myself through the meatgrinder and watch every ****in game of this 4-12 season.

i4jelway7
07-14-2009, 08:43 AM
and if the team starts winning youll be right back on the bandwagon.

I never left the bandwagon, in fact I am the bandwagon.. The broncos are still my 1 & only team .. I'm just not excited about this year and I've decided I'm no longer spending any of my money on this product anymore.. what is hard to understand about that? doesn't mean I'm not a fan anymore

Beantown Bronco
07-14-2009, 08:44 AM
Love the season...like the pre-season...camp is just ok for me. Mostly because I can't be there. Any news is good, but I also can only take so much of the "Amon Gordon looks great out there" type reports that I know are just fluff. Reading about what some of the guys are eating at their ridiculous lunch spreads can be entertaining, though, and I miss the old classic "turf condition reports" that used to be posted here.

spdirty
07-14-2009, 08:45 AM
I just can't picture SoCal doing it this year...unless the motivation is to heckle McDaniels at every turn Ha!

This would really be the best year for socal to do them. Though I dont think he will.

Dagmar
07-14-2009, 08:45 AM

That's what I was thinking!

Dudeskey
07-14-2009, 08:46 AM
I've been pumped since the draft!

TailgateNut
07-14-2009, 09:00 AM
I've wasted a lot of money on the Broncos over the years , .

There's the key to my response.

Don't WASTE any more MONEY nor time. Your type of "fan" is "a dime a dozen".

bpc
07-14-2009, 09:02 AM
Like the offseason or not, it's a new day and I just hope the young players we have invested in kick ass and start taking names.

I also hope McDaniels knows what the f he is doing and that Pat Bowlen stays out of public view.

i4jelway7
07-14-2009, 09:15 AM
There's the key to my response.

Don't WASTE any more MONEY nor time. Your type of "fan" is "a dime a dozen".

sadly you have no idea what kind of fan I am and until you know me or my family personally then plz don't comment on the "type" of fan I am.. You have no idea what kind of diehard I have been nor do I need to tell you.. better yet just keep your opinions about any of my threads to yourself b/c I do not care what you have to say or what you think

TailgateNut
07-14-2009, 09:17 AM
sadly you have no idea what kind of fan I am and until you know me or my family personally then plz don't comment on the "type" of fan I am.. You have no idea what kind of diehard I have been nor do I need to tell you.. better yet just keep your opinions about any of my threads to yourself b/c I do not care what you have to say or what you think

I do have an IDEA of what type of fan you are from your latest posts, and no one can tell me to keep my opinions to myself.

Go whine on another shoulder.

tsiguy96
07-14-2009, 09:18 AM

you dont care to listen to camp, attend games much less even watch them on tv, or care about anything really going o with the team. if the broncos start out 16-0, i guarantee you start caring again. thats bandwagon.

i4jelway7
07-14-2009, 09:21 AM
I do have an IDEA of what type of fan you are from your latest posts, and no one can tell me to keep my opinions to myself.

Go whine on another shoulder.

just did buddy and you don't KNOW what type of fan I am so your better to keep your fingers off the keyboard

No need to whine your not worth my time

TailgateNut
07-14-2009, 09:24 AM
just did buddy and you don't KNOW what type of fan I am so your better to keep your fingers off the keyboard

No need to whine your not worth my time

1. I'm not your "buddy".
2. Did ya call yer mom?
3. My fingers are on the keyboard, and all is well.
4. It's "you're" not "your".Hilarious!

i4jelway7
07-14-2009, 09:27 AM
you dont care to listen to camp, attend games much less even watch them on tv, or care about anything really going o with the team. if the broncos start out 16-0, i guarantee you start caring again. thats bandwagon.

you don't knw what I care about dude. WTF I said I am not paying to watch them, (sunday ticket) and that I'm not going to waste my money on going to any games, doesn't mean I won't keep up nor that I don't care what is happening in training camp, am I excited about it now.. NO so sue me.. what it means is I'm not giving the Broncos or the NFL any more of my money. Plain and simple. Call it bandwagon or whatever you like but I knw and anyone that knows me personally knows I bleed orange and blue. Doesn't mean I have to spend money on them

Beantown Bronco
I know when I want to express my opinion about something and ensure that nobody else ever responds to it to offer their opinion, the first thing I do is post it on a message board.

Wow.

TailgateNut
Neg Rep form a bandwagon fan. How quaint!LOL

i4jelway7
07-14-2009, 09:28 AM
1. I'm not your "buddy".
2. Did ya call yer mom?
3. My fingers are on the keyboard, and all is well.
4. It's "you're" not "your".Hilarious!

yeah buddy I called my mom and she said YOUR still an ARSE HOLE Hilarious!

TailgateNut
07-14-2009, 09:30 AM
yeah buddy I called my mom and she said YOUR still an ARSE HOLE

:spit: I am in fact an asshole, and damn proud of it. Thanks for the compliment half ass fan.:wiggle:

tsiguy96
07-14-2009, 09:32 AM
Neg Rep form a bandwagon fan. How quaint!LOL

hahaha i got one too

i4jelway7
07-14-2009, 09:32 AM
:spit: I am in fact an a-hole, and damn proud of it. Thanks for the compliment half ass fan.:wiggle:

your welcome you half assed human being.. :wave: I'll be here all season and off season long to remind you how much of an arse hole you are :thumbs: no worries BUDDY

Beantown Bronco
07-14-2009, 09:34 AM
This is pretty good. We've all seen lot's of the "I'm a better fan than you" debates around here the last few years. I can, however, say with confidence that I've never seen someone say it with a straight face while backing it up with the following qualifiers:

I won't give them another dime of my money
and
I'll only even think about watching them when they're on national tv.

This is easily the most ambitious argument I've ever witnessed and for that, I almost want to tip my hat. You'd no doubt have an easier time debating the merits of Bob Slowik remaining as DC this year.

i4jelway7
07-14-2009, 09:37 AM
This is pretty good. We've all seen lot's of the "I'm a better fan than you" debates around here the last few years. I can, however, say with confidence that I've never seen someone say it with a straight face while backing it up with the following qualifiers:

I won't give them another dime of my money
and
I'll only even think about watching them when they're on national tv.

This is easily the most ambitious argument I've ever witnessed and for that, I almost want to tip my hat. You'd no doubt have an easier time debating the merits of Bob Slowik remaining as DC this year.

well I'm a bigger fan than you LOL

god I love the Mane

Gcver2ver3
07-14-2009, 09:38 AM
Honestly, I haven't been this unexcited for camp to begin for a long time.

i am the POLAR OPPOSITE...

i am so stoked about this TC i can barely stand it...

McD has a new energy flowing through Dove Valley that hasn't been felt since 1995...

much needed change is abroad and i look forward to seeing how it plays out...

i'm extremely excited...

Beantown Bronco
07-14-2009, 09:39 AM
well I'm a bigger fan than you LOL

True, you probably are a fat@ss.

i4jelway7
07-14-2009, 09:42 AM
True, you probably are a fat@ss.

there you go again assuming you "know" something.. well you what they say

Beantown Bronco
07-14-2009, 09:44 AM
there you go again assuming you "know" something.. well you what they say

Yeah, I know what they say. But it can't apply here because you already made an @ss of yourself. Like Josh says, I was too late to the dance.

i4jelway7
07-14-2009, 09:47 AM
Yeah, I know what they say. But it can't apply here because you already made an @ss of yourself. Like Josh says, I was too late to the dance.

I haven't made an ass of myself.. in who's eyes? yours, tailpipe, ou and tsi.. yeah you all matter so much to me and the rest of the board, I just don't knw how I'm going to sleep tonight..
ROFL!

what is this elementary school? grow up

broncofan2438
07-14-2009, 09:48 AM
Im very pumped. I just wanna see Marshall get to camp and stay in camp.

oubronco
07-14-2009, 09:49 AM
hahaha i got one too

Got one myself tinker bell must've gotten his feathers ruffled :~ohyah!:

Kaylore
07-14-2009, 09:51 AM

;D Something like this isn't uncommon. SoCal felt this way toward Ian Gold during his tenure here. He mumble some pretty funny stuff under his breath, but he would always report things accurately.

For my part, I'm more nervous and curious than excited. I'm excited about some things, and skeptical about others. Like every year, I anticipate there will be things that are problems we didn't think would be, and there will be things that surprise in a good way that we didn't foresee. I definitely think the team will surprise more than people think. I look forward to seeing how it comes together.

Beantown Bronco
07-14-2009, 09:56 AM
I haven't made an ass of myself.. in who's eyes? yours, tailpipe, ou and tsi..

find one person who sides with you on this (and by this I mean your "bleed orange and blue" side commentary). Just one.

what is this elementary school? grow up

Says the guy who neg repped AT LEAST four people in this thread so far.

i4jelway7
07-14-2009, 09:57 AM
find one person who sides with you on this (and by this I mean your "bleed orange and blue" side commentary). Just one.

Says the guy who neg repped AT LEAST four people in this thread so far.

I don't need someone to side w/ me, not about sides, I stated my opinion on this season and now you all keep responding so lets keep this going it is entertaining me at work otherwise I would be so bored. What the 4 of you think DOES NOT MATTER TO ME OR ANYONE ELSE

yeah neg rep is so elementary school because calling ppl names on on internet message board is so adult

Beantown Bronco
07-14-2009, 10:07 AM
I don't need someone to side w/ me, not about sides

I'll take that as a concession.

I stated my opinion on this season and now you all keep responding

That's what you're missing. You did MUCH MORE than that. Nobody has a problem with people that aren't necessarily pumped about camp. Several others have expressed that feeling in this very thread and they're not being ridiculed. Why, you ask? Because they didn't do what you proceeded to do next.

You clearly went out of your way to "turn in your fan card" when you talked about cancelling Sunday Ticket, not buying any merch or tix for the upcoming year, etc. That is very different from "stating your opinion." This is truly basic stuff and you're simply not getting it.

What the 4 of you think DOES NOT MATTER TO ME

Obviously, because you clearly had moved on several pages ago and didn't neg rep anyone. You're a hoot.

TailgateNut
07-14-2009, 10:08 AM
I don't need someone to side w/ me, not about sides, I stated my opinion on this season and now you all keep responding so lets keep this going it is entertaining me at work otherwise I would be so bored. What the 4 of you think DOES NOT MATTER TO ME OR ANYONE ELSE

yeah neg rep is so elementary school because calling ppl names is so adult

It obviously matters to you because your panties are all bunched up in your twat.

i4jelway7
07-14-2009, 10:11 AM
It obviously matters to you because your panties are all bunched up in your twat.

you are so right, it is obviously bothering me, let me keep responding to these threads.. maybe I'll feel better about myself and my standing as a "FAN" in the eyes of the om posters.. if only

:wave:

TailgateNut
07-14-2009, 10:12 AM
hahaha i got one too

Even though he implies my opinion doesn't matter, he sent me a second Neg Rep.

:spit: I'm a bigger a-hole than you guys. 8') I ****ing love getting under the skin of jerkoffs. It's entertaining to watch them blow a gasket.!Booya!

TheDave
07-14-2009, 10:12 AM
;D Something like this isn't uncommon. SoCal felt this way toward Ian Gold during his tenure here. He mumble some pretty funny stuff under his breath, but he would always report things accurately.

For my part, I'm more nervous and curious than excited. I'm excited about some things, and skeptical about others. Like every year, I anticipate there will be things that are problems we didn't think would be, and there will be things that surprise in a good way that we didn't foresee. I definitely think the team will surprise more than people think. I look forward to seeing how it comes together.

Bingo... Exactly how I feel.

TailgateNut
07-14-2009, 10:13 AM
you are so right, it is obviously bothering me, let me keep responding to these threads.. maybe I'll feel better about myself and my standing as a "FAN" in the eyes of the om posters.. if only

hold on still pulling out my bloomers

If it didn't bother you, then why the neg reps. kiddo?

Beantown Bronco
07-14-2009, 10:14 AM
BroncoLB59 has a "neg rep" twin.

i4jelway7
07-14-2009, 10:15 AM
If it didn't bother you, then why the neg reps. kiddo?

b/c of the insults, there is an adult way to disagree but instead we get a 3 page pissing match :-X

TailgateNut
07-14-2009, 10:18 AM
b/c of the insults, there is an adult way to disagree

So, you expect an "asshole"(your label for yours truly) to be classy???:spit:

Get bent, bandwagon fan! The only thing lower are the "and my second team is........fans".

worm
07-14-2009, 10:19 AM
Bottom line it is Broncos football. Which is awesome.

Square 1, baby!

oubronco
07-14-2009, 10:21 AM
b/c of the insults, there is an adult way to disagree but instead we get a 3 page pissing match :-X

like Arnold said

Beantown Bronco
07-14-2009, 10:21 AM

Nice try. You neg repped me before any insults came out.

TailgateNut
07-14-2009, 10:22 AM
Bottom line it is Broncos football. Which is awesome.

Square 1, baby!

:kiss:

That's it BABY!

I've already pulled the RV out of storage to get it ready for the Pre-season and possibly a trip to training camp.

LET DO IT!

SuperBowl or Bust!:~ohyah!:

i4jelway7
07-14-2009, 10:22 AM
So, you expect an "a-hole"(your label for yours truly) to be classy???:spit:

Get bent, bandwagon fan! The only thing lower are the "and my second team is........fans".

DILL ****ING WAD!!!

might want to check but it seems your the one who started the insults and by your own admission calling you an A hole is not an insult... oh how stupid you sound

Nice try. You neg repped me before any insults came out.

wrong

TailgateNut
07-14-2009, 10:25 AM
might want to check but it seems your the one who started the insults

wrong

That's not an insult, it's a definition.;) Dillwad.

Dickwad is an insult, Dickwad.Ha!

i4jelway7
That's not an insult, it's a definition.;) Dillwad.

dillwad is an insult, dillwad.Ha!

ARSHOLE is a definition

BroncoMan4ever

i think a screenname change is in order

TailgateNut
07-14-2009, 10:27 AM
ARSHOLE is a definition

I looked it up in the dictionary, and it doesn't exist. Spell check please.

Oh and the best comment by you on this thread is "I am the bandwagon".Hilarious!

TailgateNut
07-14-2009, 10:27 AM
i think a screenname change is in order

Watch it, you'll get neg repped.:giggle:

oubronco
07-14-2009, 10:29 AM

Bandwagon neg repped me again :rofl:

i4jelway7
07-14-2009, 10:29 AM
I looked it up in the dictionary, and it doesn't exist. Spell check please.

Oh and the best comment by you on this thread is "I am the bandwagon".Hilarious!

yeah I thought you would like that... it was intentional.. well I couldn't find DILL ****ING WAD in a dictionary. But you should try looking up ARSE HOLe but spell it like it should be spelled in an unabridged dictionary it will be there not spelled ARSE but you knw how to spell it .. maybe

HILife
07-14-2009, 10:30 AM
Can't wait. Hope somebody goes and gets some good reporting

BroncoMan4ever
07-14-2009, 10:32 AM
you don't knw what I care about dude. WTF I said I am not paying to watch them, (sunday ticket) and that I'm not going to waste my money on going to any games, doesn't mean I won't keep up nor that I don't care what is happening in training camp, am I excited about it now.. NO so sue me.. what it means is I'm not giving the Broncos or the NFL any more of my money. Plain and simple. Call it bandwagon or whatever you like but I knw and anyone that knows me personally knows I bleed orange and blue. Doesn't mean I have to spend money on them

yeah, the ESPN and NFL Network reports on who won and lost are great. that's how i keep tabs on teams i really don't give a **** about. but for the team i love i am going to watch every minute of every game this season just like i have done every season since i was 6 and every season to come until i die.

BroncoMan4ever
07-14-2009, 10:33 AM

wouldn't be the 1st time and it won't be the last.

i4jelway7
07-14-2009, 10:35 AM
yeah, the ESPN and NFL Network reports on who won and lost are great. that's how i keep tabs on teams i really don't give a **** about. but for the team i love i am going to watch every minute of every game this season just like i have done every season since i was 6 and every season to come until i die.

I have watched every minute since 1995 (paid to watch every minute thru Sunday Ticket) but this yr I'm not paying to watch them, call it whatever, blame it on the recession or being a bandwagon fan or whatever

BroncoMan4ever
07-14-2009, 10:37 AM
I have watched every minute since 1995 (paid to watch every minute thru Sunday Ticket) but this yr I'm not paying to watch them, call it whatever, blame it on the recession or being a bandwagon fan or whatever

ok, i call it BANDWAGON fan

TailgateNut
07-14-2009, 10:38 AM

I'll go with "BANDWAGON FAN".

i4jelway7
07-14-2009, 10:40 AM
ok, i call it BANDWAGON fan

ok so every fan that doesn't live in the Denver area that doesn't pony up to pay for Sunday Ticket is a bandwagoneer.

Hello all fellow bangwagoneers on the Mane!

I'll go with "BANDWAGON FAN".

yeah b/c I stop rooting for them when they aren't winning

LOL

You are such a better fan than me, how can I be like you?

BroncoMan4ever
07-14-2009, 10:48 AM

LOL

you have already said that after a bad offseason that you have decided to no longer spend money on Broncos merch, no more games, no more watching them on tv. you have basically said that after a bad offseason you are done with them. that is bandwagon, because had we had an offseason that you felt was good, you would not have decided to stop spending money on merch, or going to the games and you wouldn't be cancelling sunday ticket.

so yes you are a BANDWAGON FAN!

TailgateNut
07-14-2009, 10:49 AM
ok so every fan that doesn't live in the Denver area that doesn't pony up to pay for Sunday Ticket is a bandwagoneer.

No, the majority of them don't make stupid ass comments such as

"doesn't help that a couple of my buddies are die hard bears fans" so, because you have some bears fan friends, it makes it sooo much more difficult to support your team? What a chicken****.
"I've wasted a lot of money on the Broncos" . If it was wasted IYO, than you are a loser.
"not as bad as the Raiders..... yet" **** off. The Broncos will NEVER BE AS BAD AS THE FAID.

Irish Stout
07-14-2009, 10:50 AM

Hello!

I like bands... and wagons. I'm fully on board!

Three things that if I lost would feel like losing an appendage are beer, golf, and broncos. if I couldn't have one of those in my life I would be very very traumatized, but I would probably live.

That being said I understand that this has been a burn out 0ff-season (man.... its been flat out exhausting) for some, but its actually one of the most intriguing going into training camp for me. New coach, new qb, new rb, new D players, new D scheme.... I can't wait to see whats going to happen!

TailgateNut
07-14-2009, 10:51 AM

LOL

You are such a better fan than me, how can I be like you?

1.A true fan doesn't STOP rooting for his team when they are losing, he/ she ROOTS harder and louder.

2. You can never be like me. You are a whiney bitch.

i4jelway7
07-14-2009, 11:27 AM
you have already said that after a bad offseason that you have decided to no longer spend money on Broncos merch, no more games, no more watching them on tv. you have basically said that after a bad offseason you are done with them. that is bandwagon, because had we had an offseason that you felt was good, you would not have decided to stop spending money on merch, or going to the games and you wouldn't be cancelling sunday ticket.

so yes you are a BANDWAGON FAN!

wrong you and tailpipe obviously have a comprehension problem, I didn't say I was done with them, you are putting words into my text and I never said I was done watching the broncos, go back and read I said I'm no longer spending money on them, big difference doesn't make me less of a fan, in fact over the years I have spent more on merchandise than I care to count and probably more than most on this board.

1.A true fan doesn't STOP rooting for his team when they are losing, he/ she ROOTS harder and louder.

2. You can never be like me. You are a whiney b****.

Tailpipe what makes you such a great fan? Nothing. You're an example of what a bronco fan shouldn't be, did you catch that tail pipe: YOU'RE.

I've never stopped rooting for my team and your right I could never be like you b/c you are so far beyond being a whiney b**** you have stepped into douchebag status

your a true class act buddy and your level of fandom gives real bronco fans something to aspire to

No, the majority of them don't make stupid ass comments such as

"doesn't help that a couple of my buddies are die hard bears fans" so, because you have some bears fan friends, it makes it sooo much more difficult to support your team? What a chicken****.
"I've wasted a lot of money on the Broncos" . If it was wasted IYO, than you are a loser.
"not as bad as the Raiders..... yet" **** off. The Broncos will NEVER BE AS BAD AS THE FAID.

with douchebag fans like you the Raiders fans don't look so bad, sorry I don't get the same satisfaction from spending well over $1000 to go to a Broncos game to watch them get their teeth kicked in and then after saying yeah that wasn't money wasted, that is pretty smart.

broncosteven
07-14-2009, 11:42 AM
Can someone compile the carnage for me and post the total # of Neg Reps generated from this thread?

Thanks!

i4jelway7
07-14-2009, 11:45 AM
Can someone compile the carnage for me and post the total # of Neg Reps generated from this thread?

Thanks!

4 from me & 1 to me (thank you beantown may I have another)

TailgateNut
07-14-2009, 12:00 PM
wrong you and tailpipe obviously have a comprehension problem, I didn't say I was done with them, you are putting words into my text and I never said I was done watching the broncos, go back and read I said I'm no longer spending money on them, big difference doesn't make me less of a fan, in fact over the years I have spent more on merchandise than I care to count and probably more than most on this board.

Tailpipe what makes you such a great fan? Nothing. You're an example of what a bronco fan shouldn't be, did you catch that tail pipe: YOU'RE.

I've never stopped rooting for my team and your right I could never be like you b/c you are so far beyond being a whiney b**** you have stepped into douchebag status

your a true class act buddy and your level of fandom gives real bronco fans something to aspire to

with douchebag fans like you the Raiders fans don't look so bad, sorry I don't get the same satisfaction from spending well over $1000 to go to a Broncos game to watch them get their teeth kicked in and then after saying yeah that wasn't money wasted, that is pretty smart.

What a ****ing looser. Hilarious!

So you only get satisfanction from watching the Broncos IF THEY WIN.

Sorry, you aren't just a Bandwagon fan, you are also a FairWeather Fan.

Double looser.

TailgateNut
07-14-2009, 12:10 PM
4 from me & 1 to me (thank you beantown may I have another)

Did you run out of fingers?ROFL!

....at least 6 from your whiney ass and as you stated one to you= total of 7.

i4jelway7
07-14-2009, 12:18 PM
What a ****ing looser. Hilarious!

So you only get satisfanction from watching the Broncos IF THEY WIN.

Sorry, you aren't just a Bandwagon fan, you are also a FairWeather Fan.

Double looser.

again that is not what I said but how you comprehend it.. once again you show that you have a comprehension problem, also might be time to invest in a dictionary einstein

Did you run out of fingers?

is that what your wife says? :yayaya:

it will be more than that I've got a few more coming your way :thanku:

loser or should I say The Orangemane's *Official* Cowgirl

broncosteven
07-14-2009, 12:26 PM
What is the over/under on the post count that lands this thread in the butt?

TailgateNut
07-14-2009, 12:27 PM

loser or should I say internet cowgirl

LOL Damn, more neg rep from the whiner. What to do???

Mommy needs to change your diaper, because it's painfully obvious that you are full of ****!

i4jelway7
07-14-2009, 12:29 PM
LOL Damn, more neg rep from the whiner. What to do???

Mommy needs to change your diaper, because it's painfully obvious that you are full of ****!

and to think I was hoping no one would notice.. damn you ROFL!

sorry guess you will never win

TailgateNut
07-14-2009, 12:29 PM
again that is not what I said but how you comprehend it.. once again you show that you have a comprehension problem, also might be time to invest in a dictionary einstein

is that what your wife says? :yayaya:

loser or should I say The Orangemane's *Official* Cowgirl

Edited to add a bit-o-wife smack. How childish. Considering the source, I'm not suprised one iota.

i4jelway7
07-14-2009, 12:31 PM
Edited to add a bit-o-wife smack. How childish. Considering the source, I'm not suprised one iota.

childish coming from you the one who started the insults yep there is the source Ha! you gotta be leery of anyone who has Tail and Nut in their username

I can go all day, no on second thought plz stop I'm going to cry and then my mommy won't let me use the computer and I'll get in trouble for filling up my diaper

Plz mr tailpipe stop.. I can't take it :strong:

Dukes
07-14-2009, 12:42 PM

You pu$$y

TailgateNut
07-14-2009, 12:47 PM
I can go all day, no on second thought plz stop I'm going to cry and then my mommy won't let me use the computer and I'll get in trouble for filling up my diaper

Plz mr tailpipe stop.. I can't take it :strong:

At least you're beginning to come to grips with reality.

TailgateNut
07-14-2009, 12:48 PM
You pu$$y

:thumbs:

i4jelway7
07-14-2009, 12:48 PM
At least you're beginning to come to grips with reality.

if only you could :welcome:

come on say it with me: DOUCHE BAG

thx for this awesome and priceless thread Zona :thumbsup:

oubronco
07-14-2009, 01:10 PM
What is the over/under on the post count that lands this thread in the butt?

from the sounds of it 14elway is taking in it :giggle:

oubronco
07-14-2009, 01:11 PM
if only you could :welcome:

come on say it with me: DOUCHE BAG

thx for this awesome and priceless thread Zona :thumbsup:

yes sir you are :thumbsup:

sutoazul
07-14-2009, 01:24 PM
I'm always excited for Broncos Football!!! even if we suck this year!! I think this year I have "wasted" more money than any offseason on Broncos' gear, and since I'm far from CO I have watched every single minute of Broncos game since I can remember either at home or at a bar!!

Can't wait any longer for TC to begin!!!
Go Broncos!!!

i4jelway7
07-14-2009, 01:26 PM
yes sir you are :thumbsup:

back at you buddy

TDmvp
07-14-2009, 01:26 PM
whole lot of ignorant in this thread ...

broncosteven
07-14-2009, 02:51 PM

I sad thing is I don't have any sympathy for either side...

cousinal11
07-14-2009, 02:52 PM
After watching the Moreno video on another thread, yes, I'm ****ing pumped!!!

Irish Stout
07-14-2009, 02:58 PM

Either side? It was more like a bunch of monkeys in a cage. Jumping. Screaming. Fecal matter flying everywhere. It was a mess, and pretty funny at that.

I love me some interwebs... yummy.

24champ
07-14-2009, 02:59 PM

Gene has no sympathy either.

Anyway I'm curious about training camp, different regime so I expect things to be different on the field than it was under Shanahan. Specifically with the DL, I have watched it the last couple training camps and I'm not joking, they had zero coaching from Burney.

SouthStndJunkie
07-14-2009, 03:00 PM
Nothing more pathetic than a 'true fan' square off on the Internet.

i4jelway7
07-14-2009, 03:03 PM

can't speak for the other posters in this thread but I don't need nor do I want sympathy from anyone

After watching the Moreno video on another thread, yes, I'm ****ing pumped!!!

guess I need to watch that, maybe that will shock me back into reality

FireFly
07-14-2009, 08:35 PM
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/muppet/images/thumb/2/25/Program.letsbefriends.jpg/300px-Program.letsbefriends.jpg

24champ
07-14-2009, 11:18 PM
I love you,
You love me,
We're a happy family,
with a great big hug,
and a kiss from me to you,
Won't you say you love me TOO!

I love you,
You love me,
We're best friends like friends should be,
With a great big hug,
And a kiss from me to you,
Won't you say you love me too

http://www.moonbattery.com/Barney-and-friends.jpg

Meck77
07-14-2009, 11:30 PM
Can you tailgate there?

DBroncos4life
07-14-2009, 11:34 PM
A few more threads like this should get everyone pumped.

worm
07-14-2009, 11:41 PM
I'm always excited for Broncos Football!!! even if we suck this year!! I think this year I have "wasted" more money than any offseason on Broncos' gear, and since I'm far from CO I have watched every single minute of Broncos game since I can remember either at home or at a bar!!

Can't wait any longer for TC to begin!!!
Go Broncos!!!

This is a sane post.

24champ
07-14-2009, 11:53 PM
This is a sane post.

We need more fans like him at Mile High Stadium to be honest.

Popps
07-15-2009, 12:04 AM
I'm going out of my mind for this **** to get going, and it's really spiked up in the past week or so. I think we had so much drama, then the draft and more drama... that it kept me occupied and kept my focus off of no-football.

Hockey playoffs helped some. I even suffered through some NBA playoff games. French Open and Wimbledon were good.

But, now I'm just going ape-****. Reading magazines, scanning the net, reading this stupid board... desperate for any football news.

NFL Network helps, as much as people rip on it. I've been watching some of the classic games and replays with my kids. At least it's football.

I've been jacked up about Broncos football every off-season since I was about 10 years old, but this year feels even more exciting than most. If it's not the most excited I've been, it sure feels like it. I was out of my head when we brought Shanny in. That was fantastic. I'm equally pumped to watch the new admin come in and turn this franchise into winners again.

I'm sure a couple weeks into training camp, it'll seem dull... but right now, that seems like an oasis in a football desert!

Man-Goblin
07-15-2009, 12:33 AM
I have been following the Broncos for 25 years now (probably only about 20 semi-inteligently), and to say this has been the most polarizing off-season I've ever seen would not do it justice. In fact, it is probably the most eventful, and some would say turbulent, period of the Broncos 50 years as a franchise.

In reference to Karl Mecklenburg's brilliant blog post, change brings about a rainbow of emotions from everone. For me, it has brought excitement and intrigue.

So hell yes, I am pumped.

BroncoMan4ever
07-15-2009, 01:31 AM
I have been following the Broncos for 25 years now (probably only about 20 semi-inteligently), and to say this has been the most polarizing off-season I've ever seen would not do it justice. In fact, it is probably the most eventful, and some would say turbulent, period of the Broncos 50 years as a franchise.

In reference to Karl Mecklenburg's brilliant blog post, change brings about a rainbow of emotions from everone. For me, it has brought excitement and intrigue.

So hell yes, I am pumped.

i agree. the same old Broncos offseason hasn't been working for basically a decade. finally some change happened and i am excited to see what comes from the change. i believe it will be good and can't wait to see it.

TailgateNut
07-15-2009, 07:45 AM
The whole point with this "disagreement" is that regardless of off-season changes the team remains the Broncos, and I wont change my support because they may or may not have made some changes with which I don't agree.
6-10
10-6
16-0

They're always "my team", and will get my support. The **** 'em attitude due to changes in the organization is not acceptable.

TailgateNut
07-15-2009, 09:04 AM

Is that why you jumped into the pool?

PS: thanks for the neg rep.. What's it like being "above the masses" looking down?;)

DenverBrit
07-15-2009, 09:19 AM
TC better start soon before the board eats itself. Ha!

Pick Six
07-15-2009, 11:07 AM
I have a serious question, i4jelway7. What does "support the Broncos" mean to you? It appears to me that you are just going to ignore them for the time being. Do I have that wrong?

TailgateNut
07-15-2009, 11:31 AM
I have a serious question, i4jelway7. What does "support the Broncos" mean to you? It appears to me that you are just going to ignore them for the time being. Do I have that wrong?

Just until they win. Then he'll be back on the wagon.;D

Punisher
07-15-2009, 11:44 AM
Its all about Knowshon this year :)

i4jelway7
07-15-2009, 12:32 PM

Crush support to me first is rooting, cheering, pulling for the team & players, watching every minute of the games (paying for Sunday Ticket & Superfan) video taping all things broncos, going to the fan fares & training camp, support from me has also meant buying broncos merch, spending lots of money going to Bronco away games, following the players, generally bleeding orange and blue, heck I even have a Broncos tattoo on my back so the definition of "support" will mean different things to different types of fans. Now, after this offseason has my level of support changed YES, why? b/c I don't agree w/ the direction of the front office and the communication stream, but I am still loyal to the Broncos and I will still support the Broncos but not by fattening the NFL or Pat's pockets. (edited: I just got a discount on Sunday Ticket from Dtv so I'm keeping it this year) Now does that make me a bandwagon fan, not in my opinion, does that make me a fair weather fan, not in my opinion.

Just until they win. Then he'll be back on the wagon.;D

My support does not have anything to do with wins and losses, in fact had nothing major changed this offseason (Cutler, Marshall, Shanny) and the Broncos went 0-16 this year w/ Cutler, Marshall, & Shanny I'd still be going to the games, buying jerseys, getting the sunday ticket everything I've normally done.

The longer this thread goes the more pumped I am getting for the training camp updates.

Its all about Knowshon this year :)
100%

TailgateNut
07-15-2009, 01:04 PM
Crush support to me first is rooting, cheering, pulling for the team & players, watching every minute of the games (paying for Sunday Ticket & Superfan) video taping all things broncos, going to the fan fares & training camp, support from me has also meant buying broncos merch, spending lots of money going to Bronco away games, following the players, generally bleeding orange and blue, heck I even have a Broncos tattoo on my back so the definition of "support" will mean different things to different types of fans. Now, after this offseason has my level of support changed YES, why? b/c I don't agree w/ the direction of the front office and the communication stream, but I am still loyal to the Broncos and I will still support the Broncos but not by fattening the NFL or Pat's pockets. (edited: I just got a discount on Sunday Ticket from Dtv so I'm keeping it this year) Now does that make me a bandwagon fan, not in my opinion, does that make me a fair weather fan, not in my opinion.

My support does not have anything to do with wins and losses, in fact had nothing major changed this offseason (Cutler, Marshall, Shanny) and the Broncos went 0-16 this year w/ Cutler, Marshall, & Shanny I'd still be going to the games, buying jerseys, getting the sunday ticket everything I've normally done.

The longer this thread goes the more pumped I am getting for the training camp updates.

100%

So, it's about ****ler, Shanny and BM(Bowel Movement). :spit:

Did you also fall off the "supportwagon" when John retired?

i4jelway7
07-15-2009, 01:11 PM
So, it's about ****ler, Shanny and BM(Bowel Movement). :spit:

Did you also fall off the "supportwagon" when John retired?

no it's about how it all went down, the player names do not matter and yes a little piece of me did die when John retired :thanku: for the memory

ZONA
07-15-2009, 11:25 PM
Hey, there were some moves I didn't really care for this offseason either but how could any Broncos fan not be pumped for the season to start? Winning is important, I give you that, but there are plenty of other things that are great about watching your team play. I love it when a Broncos defender gets a wicked shot on the other teams player. Or a big special teams play. The winning is great but the game itself is better. I mean, suppose God said to you, I will make the Broncos go undefeated if you would give up watching every single game. I would tell him No Way. What good is it if you can't watch them win? My point exactly. Watching your team PLAY is everything.

I don't know, I'm just one of those fans that sticks with it. I'll be at the bar watching and we could be getting killed and alot of other fans get up and leave but something inside me just won't allow it. We could be down by 21 points with 30 seconds on the clock and playing defense while the other team is on our 5 yard line with 1st and goal and I would STILL watch. Insane? Maybe, I don't know. I just have to watch every snap of every game.

sutoazul
07-16-2009, 11:46 AM
Hey, there were some moves I didn't really care for this offseason either but how could any Broncos fan not be pumped for the season to start? Winning is important, I give you that, but there are plenty of other things that are great about watching your team play. I love it when a Broncos defender gets a wicked shot on the other teams player. Or a big special teams play. The winning is great but the game itself is better. I mean, suppose God said to you, I will make the Broncos go undefeated if you would give up watching every single game. I would tell him No Way. What good is it if you can't watch them win? My point exactly. Watching your team PLAY is everything.

I don't know, I'm just one of those fans that sticks with it. I'll be at the bar watching and we could be getting killed and alot of other fans get up and leave but something inside me just won't allow it. We could be down by 21 points with 30 seconds on the clock and playing defense while the other team is on our 5 yard line with 1st and goal and I would STILL watch. Insane? Maybe, I don't know. I just have to watch every snap of every game.

LOL I do the same thing... if we're getting our asses handed to us in a game I'd still watch every second of it. I just can't leave or turn the channel, no way. It's funny because I've been called out on this by my girlfriend. She says that I like torturing myself, but in reality is that I enjoy just watching the Broncos play. I'm so pumped. Two weeks exactly from today!!!
Go Broncos.

TheChamp24
07-16-2009, 12:00 PM
I gotta be honest, some games I have just stopped watching.
Broncos @ Chargers game last year to end the season
Broncos @ Chiefs in 2004
Raiders @ Broncos on Monday Night Football way back, 2002 was it?

Games that were just absolute debacles where the players didn't step it up.

Yes, I enjoy watching the games. I am excited for camp to begin, but not overly excited for this season because I expect some growing pains.

sutoazul
07-16-2009, 12:44 PM
I really don't know what to expect. Every single year I think we're gonna be good and at the very least fight for a wild card spot. This year I have no idea what kind of team we're gonna be. We could be really average and win 6 games or less, we could surprise some people in the league and win 7-8 games or we could be last year's Falcons or Dolphins and surprise everyone and win the division!!!

I think, and it would be encouraging, if at least we come out with 7 to 8 wins building up to next year. We have too many unknows on defense and special teams, and on the offense if Orton can manage games I think McD could work some magic with all the weapons we have and win a few games.