PDA

View Full Version : Orton, Griese on ESPN 1600 Tuesday

kmonty
07-13-2009, 09:56 PM
The new early show with Vic Lombardi and Gary Miller, 7am-9pm. Don't know exact time.

McD and Orton back-to-back. I guess I just need to host a radio show on ESPN to get an interview with these high-profilers.

Popps
07-13-2009, 09:59 PM
McD was posted earlier... not sure about Orton, though.

Doesn't matter. We're going to lose 17 games next year and the team will probably move to Mexico.

kmonty
07-13-2009, 10:01 PM

Doesn't matter. We're going to lose 17 games next year and the team will probably move to Mexico.

Woot woot we're making the playoffs!!

(Yeah thanks I saw the McD post, thought this was worth mentioning too)

Pseudofool
07-13-2009, 10:01 PM
Celebrity Death Match?

TheReverend
07-13-2009, 10:19 PM
The new early show with Vic Lombardi and Gary Miller, 7am-9pm. Don't know exact time.

McD and Orton back-to-back. I guess I just need to host a radio show on ESPN to get an interview with these high-profilers.

You back, dude?

Been a while. Good to see you posting again. You were a real valuable poster this time last year. Try not to disappear again please.

BroncoMan4ever
07-13-2009, 10:25 PM

we will be known as the Mexico City Chupacabras

kmonty
07-13-2009, 10:44 PM
You back, dude?

Been a while. Good to see you posting again. You were a real valuable poster this time last year. Try not to disappear again please.

Thanks man, likewise. BroncoTalk keeps me pretty busy, especially when the season rolls around, but I will be trying to mosey round these parts a bit more this year.

TheReverend
07-13-2009, 10:46 PM
Thanks man, likewise. BroncoTalk keeps me pretty busy, especially when the season rolls around, but I will be trying to mosey round these parts a bit more this year.

Then shut it down.

kmonty
07-14-2009, 01:32 PM
Then shut it down.

hmmm no I don't think so.

Anybody catch the interviews this morning?

kmonty
07-15-2009, 11:55 PM
The Snake is ducking his head out of an Idaho mountain cabin to make a rare appearance tomorrow.

Nalen was on today, Wiegmann too. You can catch entire episodes at viclombardi.com.