PDA

View Full Version : Justified or not? You be the judge

PaintballCLE
07-13-2009, 07:57 PM
<div><object width="420" height="339"><param name="movie" value="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/x9sy3j" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><embed src="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/x9sy3j" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="339" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always"></embed></object><br /><b><a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/x9sy3j">6092-kid-with-down-syndrome-gets-ko-d</a></b><br /><i>by <a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/Tipsterzzz">Tipsterzzz</a></i></div>

Don Flamenco
07-13-2009, 08:04 PM
Did he know the guy was retarded. Looked to me like he just reacted.

<object width="450" height="370"><param name="movie" value="http://www.liveleak.com/e/99e_1247333433"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.liveleak.com/e/99e_1247333433" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="450" height="370"></embed></object>

BMarsh615
07-13-2009, 08:05 PM
Who knows if that guy even knew he had down syndrome....

He just reacted. Maybe he could have pushed him, but I can't blame the guy.

Broncosfreak_56
07-13-2009, 08:13 PM
You don't kick a kid in the balls.

Spider
07-13-2009, 08:33 PM
totally justified ...........

broncofan7
07-13-2009, 08:36 PM
Completely justified.

footstepsfrom#27
07-13-2009, 08:41 PM
Little over the top but I doubt he stopped to check the guy out. I'd probably have belted him too.

kmonty
07-13-2009, 08:46 PM
Completely justified. What, would you prosecute the guy for assault?

BroncoBuff
Totally justified. Guy's talking on a phone, can't be too retarded.

Northman
Yea, cant blame the guy. And its not like both kids were of the same size or anything. Its unforuante but somebody probably needs to put Syndrome boy on a leash. Thats just dangerous for both him and anyone who he attacks.

PaintballCLE
07-13-2009, 08:50 PM
Completely justified. What, would you prosecute the guy for assault?

not me i think it is too............but the lady did and the guy got a long time because the kid was under 18.

kmonty

:rofl:

gunns
Regardless of him being retarded, you can't go around kicking kids, especially ones that are smaller, and not expect dad to do that. I'd have done the same thing. I don't think he knew he was retarded. If I'd have known I'd have been telling mom to take control and probably not nicely.

kmonty
07-13-2009, 08:52 PM
not me i think it is too............but the lady did and the guy got a long time because the kid was under 18.

Srsly? That's awful. What a load of crap.

Talk about your all-time bad days. Your kid gets kicked in the balls and you get sent off to prison.

gunns
07-13-2009, 08:52 PM

What about the assault on the little kid?

PaintballCLE
07-13-2009, 08:55 PM
What about the assault on the little kid?

i believe if i read the story correctly........they guy was facing 18 months in jail........and he cut a deal that he would drop the charges on the down syndrome kid and his sentance was reduced to 6 months..........

That being said........it was probaby a good move because i dont think any juror would convict the kid.

Florida_Bronco
07-13-2009, 08:55 PM
Little over the top but I doubt he stopped to check the guy out. I'd probably have belted him too.

I agree.

footstepsfrom#27
07-13-2009, 08:56 PM
I used to say that about people using a computer...then I started realizing... ;D

Northman
07-13-2009, 08:57 PM
i believe if i read the story correctly........they guy was facing 18 months in jail........and he cut a deal that he would drop the charges on the down syndrome kid and his sentance was reduced to 6 months..........

That being said........it was probaby a good move because i dont think any juror would convict the kid.

That really is a travesty. That dude should be released immediately.

PaintballCLE
07-13-2009, 08:58 PM

agreed.........I think it happened in Atl.........and something about the laws if the kid is under 18....yada yada .......

Spider
07-13-2009, 09:00 PM

Thats fair though , yeah he was justified , but he did hit the guy , now he has to face the music ......

PaintballCLE
07-13-2009, 09:02 PM
Thats fair though , yeah he was justified , but he did hit the guy , now he has to face the music ......

i know you were never convicted, but if that applied to you, you would be in jail 20-life LOL JK JK

Spider
07-13-2009, 09:03 PM

Sorry , But there was only one kick, the retard attacked the kid ...... I would have decked that asshole fully expecting to do jail time for it ....Thats just how it works ........

Spider
07-13-2009, 09:05 PM
i know you were never convicted, but if that applied to you, you would be in jail 20-life LOL JK JK

;D if there had been video , I wouldnt have got the attempted murder charge in the first place .... it would have been excessive use of force ...........

CHANGSTER
07-13-2009, 09:09 PM
Justified. Not like the dads gonna stop and check if the guys mentally disabled.

How random was that though. Talking on the phone aaaand... kick some little kid!

PaintballCLE
07-13-2009, 09:22 PM
Justified. Not like the dads gonna stop and check if the guys mentally disabled.

How random was that though. Talking on the phone aaaand... kick some little kid!

yeah hes gonna grow up to be a raiders fan....

Killericon
07-13-2009, 09:27 PM
Justified.

Also, I never get sick of seeing that dude sweep that chick's legs.

ColoradoDarin
07-13-2009, 09:43 PM
Justified, if only because as soon as his kid was kicked in the balls he was swinging. I probably would have done the same.

SWEEP THE LEG JOHNNY!!!!

I think a lot of people in this country might need some lessons - much like Perez Hilton, you say or do something that deserves a punch in the face, expect a punch in the face. People say a lot of stuff online because they know that no one will retaliate physically, then they forget and do that to someone's face and Kapow! Here's a little lesson, kick a little kid in the balls = punch in the face. I'd be interested to know if that retarded kid had done stuff like that before, if so, his mom deserves a punch in the face too.

PaintballCLE
07-13-2009, 09:46 PM
so i am going to assume the down syndrome kid got mad because the little kid came in making noise while he was on the phone? thats the only thing that makes sense as to why he would jsut turn and kick him like that...

Popps
07-13-2009, 09:48 PM
Sorry , But there was only one kick, the retard attacked the kid ...... I would have decked that a-hole fully expecting to do jail time for it ....Thats just how it works ........

You ****in' redneck.

Popps
07-13-2009, 09:50 PM
Wow, I just pray nothing like that ever happens to my daughter. To me, that guy showed great restraint. Let's put it that way.

Facing jail time? For defending his son? Does anyone have a news story on this one? I find that hard to believe. I'd be willing to contribute to this guy's defense fund. **** me. Someone kicks a child... and it's on.

What, I'm supposed to sit back and just sort of hope he doesn't kick him again, or grab a weapon out of his pocket?

Not in this world. Not in LA.

broncocalijohn
07-13-2009, 10:01 PM

Look, the kid was talking to Brett Favre about playing with him down in Miami with his older sister Mary. Then lil brat comes along and stomps and makes noise while he is talking to the legend. Corky had to protect his turf.
On a serious note, I quoted IBO&B based on the fact that what jury would convict the father? I would be most likely taking the side of the father and wonder if the DS kid has had other run ins with fighting. If I was a father, I take my chances in front of a jury and let it ride.

strafen
07-13-2009, 10:55 PM
The guy just reacted in a split second
He didn't have time to analyze the situation, a bigger guy hit his kid, he did what most of us would've done. Knock his ass out cold!
Justified!

Los Broncos
07-13-2009, 10:59 PM
I wouldn't have done that, but I see why he did it.

Hogan11
07-13-2009, 11:54 PM
Justified.

Also, I never get sick of seeing that dude sweep that chick's legs.

Agreed....they both got just what they deserved IMHO.

Pick Six
07-13-2009, 11:54 PM
I honestly don't know how you can come to the conclusion that the guy who kicked the kid has down syndrome...

BroncoMan4ever
07-14-2009, 12:43 AM

are you serious? the dad got sent up for knocking a dude out for attacking his kid. the American justice system is ****ed up.

i can't think of any real men who have kids that would not have done the same thing. i know if some random dude kicks my kid in the nuts, he is going to get knocked the **** out.

BroncoMan4ever
07-14-2009, 12:46 AM
I wouldn't have done that, but I see why he did it.

are you kidding me? you walk into a McDonalds with your little boy and some retarded dude runs over to kick your kid in the nuts and you don't react? how would you not knock that dude the **** out?

i have to know what you would have done, since you wouldn't punch his face in

BroncoMan4ever
07-14-2009, 12:48 AM
Wow, I just pray nothing like that ever happens to my daughter. To me, that guy showed great restraint. Let's put it that way.

Facing jail time? For defending his son? Does anyone have a news story on this one? I find that hard to believe. I'd be willing to contribute to this guy's defense fund. **** me. Someone kicks a child... and it's on.

What, I'm supposed to sit back and just sort of hope he doesn't kick him again, or grab a weapon out of his pocket?

i agree, because i know i wouldn't have stopped with the punch. he would have hit the floor and i would have kicked him in the ribs. i don't have any kids, but if i did, and Corky comes at my kid, he is getting his ass beat

BroncoMan4ever
07-14-2009, 12:56 AM
I think a lot of people in this country might need some lessons - much like Perez Hilton, you say or do something that deserves a punch in the face, expect a punch in the face. People say a lot of stuff online because they know that no one will retaliate physically, then they forget and do that to someone's face and Kapow! Here's a little lesson, kick a little kid in the balls = punch in the face. I'd be interested to know if that retarded kid had done stuff like that before, if so, his mom deserves a punch in the face too.

exactly, talk **** to the wrong people and you might get punched in the face
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zwod0DVGB9k&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zwod0DVGB9k&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

BroncoMan4ever
07-14-2009, 01:00 AM
Sorry , But there was only one kick, the retard attacked the kid ...... I would have decked that a-hole fully expecting to do jail time for it ....Thats just how it works ........

i can just imagine the video of the epic throat punch

;D if there had been video , I wouldnt have got the attempted murder charge in the first place .... it would have been excessive use of force ...........

ok, i never heard this story and i must know what went down.

Killericon
07-14-2009, 01:30 AM

No video could ever hope to contain the glory of the throat punch...

BroncoMan4ever
07-14-2009, 01:54 AM
No video could ever hope to contain the glory of the throat punch...

true, i believe the spider throat punch is a myth, like the Dinmak(death touch)

Atwater His Ass
07-14-2009, 02:18 AM
I guess I'm in the minority here. I don't feel it was justified and was completely unessecary.

I can understand why the guy did it, but it sets a horrible example for his kid and there are better alternatives to remedy the situation.

Spider
07-14-2009, 06:07 AM

ok, i never heard this story and i must know what went down.;D it happened along time ago .......

Beantown Bronco
07-14-2009, 06:28 AM

Must've been an all white jury. :stirstir:

HILife
07-14-2009, 06:36 AM

That is some of the stupidest **** I've ever heard. I'm pretty sure everyone else would have knocked him the **** out too.

oubronco
07-14-2009, 07:23 AM
kick my kid I'm kickin your ass

crawdad
07-14-2009, 07:47 AM
Whoa, wait a minute, would you do the same thing if it were another little kid that kicked yours? Would you pull out a gun and shoot him? This DS kid is bigger but with about the same mental capacity. Knee jerk reactions result in jailtime. Why not grab the guy and hold him for the police? Obviously the child was not hurt. I would protect my kids with all I have but I believe you have to use retraint!

strafen
07-14-2009, 07:51 AM
Justified.

Also, I never get sick of seeing that dude sweep that chick's legs.No kiddin' man. The back of her head came so close to hitting the corner of the cooler that when I first saw it, I thought it was a concrete bench. Man, that could have been fatal and a life changing experience for that idiot!

vancejohnson82
07-14-2009, 08:09 AM
dude, you see your kid get kicked from about 8 feet away and your reaction is to throw one punch to protect

its not like he piled on and kept the beating going...totally justified and if the kidgoesaround kiccking people maybe the mother should be more aware of whats going on....

but the little kid did try to cut in line....i would have kicked him and then decked the father....dont get in between me and my fast food

Hogan11
07-14-2009, 08:30 AM
but the little kid did try to cut in line....i would have kicked him and then decked the father....dont get in between me and my fast food

Ha!

Dukes
07-14-2009, 08:36 AM
Completely justified.

Northman
07-14-2009, 08:42 AM

That was my thinking too. Its easy for the court to sit back and say "it was only a kick" but what if it had been more serious? **** that. Thats clear self defense of his child. Again, this isnt like some kid around the same age this was clearly a teenager and the father had no idea what the mental status was of that guy.

Los Broncos
07-14-2009, 11:10 AM
are you kidding me? you walk into a McDonalds with your little boy and some retarded dude runs over to kick your kid in the nuts and you don't react? how would you not knock that dude the **** out?

i have to know what you would have done, since you wouldn't punch his face in

Because my son could knock that kid out and I don't hit retards.

DomCasual
07-14-2009, 11:38 AM
Honestly, I probably wouldn't have reacted that way. It's hard to say when you have the benefit of watching it a few times. But I probably would have been more about grabbing my child out of the way than anything else. Then, there would have been hell to pay.

The thing that makes me mad is the mother. Obviously, this isn't the first time your kid does something like this. It sucks that he has a disability. It really does. I would never want to have to be in that position. But a lot of things about life suck. It doesn't give you the right to put people in that kind of position.

I'll tell you this. The least she should do is beg for mercy on behalf of that dad. Maybe he overreacted. Maybe he didn't. One thing is for sure, the older kid created the problem to begin with. She should be thinking about a dad that won't get to be with his son for three months, and she should be speaking on his behalf at his sentencing.

BroncoMan4ever
07-14-2009, 11:58 AM
Because my son could knock that kid out and I don't hit retards.

so you're telling me that in the split second from seeing a person that very well may be over 10 years older than your kid, kick your kid, you will have come to the conclusion that the big kid was a retard, and before you got in a punch your little boy would have whooped his ass?

i think you're nuts man. lol

no father is going to sit and analyze the situation, he is going to react the same way this guy did.

Inkana7
07-14-2009, 12:02 PM
Kid kicks my son, I don't care if he's on his deathbed, I'm punching him.

DomCasual
07-14-2009, 12:08 PM
so you're telling me that in the split second from seeing a person that very well may be over 10 years older than your kid, kick your kid, you will have come to the conclusion that the big kid was a retard, and before you got in a punch your little boy would have whooped his ass?

no father is going to sit and analyze the situation, he is going to react the same way this guy did.

Yeah, but how would you react? I think my instinct would be to grab my child and pull him away.

Then I would go ape****, honestly. But it probably wouldn't involve violence, and it would be directed at the stupid cow that is his mother. Although, there have been a couple incidents as a parent when I felt violent urges - I had NEVER felt like hitting someone, even as a kid (I got in some fights, but never started them). But there have been a few times where instinct has taken over with my kids, and I have felt a little crazy.

So who knows? Justified or not, I don't think the guy should go to jail. At all.

Los Broncos
07-14-2009, 12:18 PM

No I think your nuts.

CHANGSTER
07-14-2009, 12:22 PM
Has anyone dug up this story yet?

Tombstone RJ
07-14-2009, 12:27 PM
Complete over reaction by the father. The father's boy was in no way harmed by the kick and the father should have simply pushed the the down kid away, THEN CHECK HIS OWN KID FOR ANY HARM, then go back and confront the down kid.

Basic civility.

But, that is lost on most people.

What did the father teach his young boy by this incident? He tought his boy to punch first and ask questions later.

Tombstone RJ
07-14-2009, 12:33 PM
I guess I'm in the minority here. I don't feel it was justified and was completely unessecary.

I can understand why the guy did it, but it sets a horrible example for his kid and there are better alternatives to remedy the situation.

I'm with you.

Popps
07-14-2009, 12:41 PM
I'm with you.

You make a fair point. It might have been an overreaction. He might have been able to intercede without such force, but I still understand what he did.

My problem is, if someone does that to my daughter, I'm just seeing red at that point. Logic goes out the window. There's also the issue of... what is this guy going to do next? A quick pop to the jaw diffuses any further damage or escalation of the situation. At least that's one way of looking at it.

PaintballCLE
07-14-2009, 12:42 PM
Has anyone dug up this story yet?

its old........about ayear ago i think. I remember seeing it on another site (consumptionjunction.com) I think.........so maybe look there.

Someone jsut sent it to me in my email so thats why i posted it on here.

Florida_Bronco
07-14-2009, 12:57 PM
You make a fair point. It might have been an overreaction. He might have been able to intercede without such force, but I still understand what he did.

My problem is, if someone does that to my daughter, I'm just seeing red at that point. Logic goes out the window. There's also the issue of... what is this guy going to do next? A quick pop to the jaw diffuses any further damage or escalation of the situation. At least that's one way of looking at it.

Exactly.

Does it suck that a disabled kid (who probably meant no harm) got blasted in the jaw? Yeah, it does, but the dad obviously has an obligation to protect his child and that's what he did. In a perfect world, the dad would have realized it was a disabled kid and pulled back before he popped him, but that's an unrealistic expectation.

Kaylore
07-14-2009, 12:57 PM
I would have done something even if I knew he was retarded.

BroncoMan4ever
07-14-2009, 01:04 PM
Yeah, but how would you react? I think my instinct would be to grab my child and pull him away.

Then I would go ape****, honestly. But it probably wouldn't involve violence, and it would be directed at the stupid cow that is his mother. Although, there have been a couple incidents as a parent when I felt violent urges - I had NEVER felt like hitting someone, even as a kid (I got in some fights, but never started them). But there have been a few times where instinct has taken over with my kids, and I have felt a little crazy.

So who knows? Justified or not, I don't think the guy should go to jail. At all.

how would i react? i would have done the same thing as the guy in the video, and then i would have kicked him in the ribs while he was down. you don't **** with my family, unless you want to get your ass beat. i don't care if you are retarded, stupid, or just an asshole, you mess with my family you are going to get dropped.

BroncoMan4ever
07-14-2009, 01:11 PM
Complete over reaction by the father. The father's boy was in no way harmed by the kick and the father should have simply pushed the the down kid away, THEN CHECK HIS OWN KID FOR ANY HARM, then go back and confront the down kid.

Basic civility.

But, that is lost on most people.

What did the father teach his young boy by this incident? He tought his boy to punch first and ask questions later.

over reaction by the father? come on man, that was the right reaction for the case. when someone hits your kid, you don't stop and think is this kid retarded? no you see some dude kick your kid in the stones and you knock his ass out.

the father didn't teach the kid anything wrong. he taught him to defend your family.

civility goes out the window when it has to do with my family.

in high school i ****ed up some kid for throwing a punch at my sister and missing her. he didn't even make contact, he threw the punch and somehow missed hitting her, a teacher grabbed him and he never got another chance to hit her, but i heard about it from people talking about it, and spent the rest of the day looking for him, found him by his car after school and ****ed him up. got suspended for a week, had charges filed on me, but when it came out that he tried to hit my sister, those went away, i got off with a week's vacation from school and bruised and cut knuckles.

and my mother, who is completely anti violence, loved that i beat that kids ass.

there are circumstances where it is ok, to kick someone's ass.

vancejohnson82
07-14-2009, 01:16 PM
how would i react? i would have done the same thing as the guy in the video, and then i would have kicked him in the ribs while he was down. you don't **** with my family, unless you want to get your ass beat. i don't care if you are retarded, stupid, or just an a-hole, you mess with my family you are going to get dropped.

you know....i wonder if he would have gotten the same penalty if the kid wasnt retarded

in today's society i would bet on it...

BroncoMan4ever
07-14-2009, 01:29 PM
you know....i wonder if he would have gotten the same penalty if the kid wasnt retarded

in today's society i would bet on it...

i think if it was just some random kid and not a retarded kid, it would have been nothing. although i also think if the guy were white nothing would have happened to him

vancejohnson82
07-14-2009, 01:38 PM
i think if it was just some random kid and not a retarded kid, it would have been nothing. although i also think if the guy were white nothing would have happened to him

exactly...

I think he should have had to pay a fine for whatever medical costs this kid had to pay

its not in the "public interest" to send a father who was trying to protect his kid to jail

Miss I.
07-14-2009, 01:54 PM
Well I get why the dad did it and I can't say I wouldn't have reacted as well, but sometimes it helps to have a shorter fuse. Protect your kid, then kick the guy when there are no witnesses or you know call the police, sue the restaurant, sue the family.

As for the chick, she was a bitch, but also drunk and stupid. The guy could've done more damage and was lucky it wasn't worse. Being a bitch is not necessarily a beat down offense, otherwise Jay would've gotten the same treatment...seriously though, while being rude, condescending and racist are objectionable, beating her up is just stupid. Get creative and get another girl to kick her ass or you know mud wrestle her so you all get entertainment and the snotty witch learns an valuable lesson without landing the poor guy in jail. Really, according to the Dallas-Knots Landing - Dynasty school of decorum, girl on girl cat fights are socially acceptable and excellent entertainment especially when water and hair pulling is involved. ;D

Tombstone RJ
07-14-2009, 01:57 PM
The father overreacted. I'm not saying he should have just sat there and done nothing, I'm saying he flipped out without just cause.

If he was so interested in protecting the child, why does he completely ignore the child? I don't see him looking at the young boy. I don't see him checking the boy over for injury. I don't see him once take any notice of the boy until he's ready to leave. Nope, he just wanted to stand over the guy he just knocked out.

It was never about the young boy getting kicked, it was all about the father getting mad and proving how tuff he is.

Again, it's BS. Sorry, but it is.

Beantown Bronco
07-14-2009, 02:00 PM
I'm saying he flipped out without just cause.

Ummmm, actually that's what the re-TARD did.

Tombstone RJ
07-14-2009, 02:06 PM
Ummmm, actually that's what the re-TARD did.

He's mentally impaired. If anyone should have been punched, it should have been the mother of the down syndrome kid. She needs to pay better attention to her son.

vancejohnson82
07-14-2009, 02:16 PM
The father overreacted. I'm not saying he should have just sat there and done nothing, I'm saying he flipped out without just cause.

If he was so interested in protecting the child, why does he completely ignore the child? I don't see him looking at the young boy. I don't see him checking the boy over for injury. I don't see him once take any notice of the boy until he's ready to leave. Nope, he just wanted to stand over the guy he just knocked out.

It was never about the young boy getting kicked, it was all about the father getting mad and proving how tuff he is.

Again, it's BS. Sorry, but it is.

I think the reason he didnt look at his kid is because after knocking him out he realized the guy he attacked was retarded....he looks like hes about to **** his pants.

Again, I have to agree with what someone else said above....if this guy was white, the case would have gone to trial and he would be found "not guilty"

TDmvp
07-14-2009, 02:17 PM
if this guy was white, the case would have gone to trial and he would be found "not guilty"

http://www.jammimals.com/austin/racist.gif

vancejohnson82
07-14-2009, 02:24 PM
http://www.jammimals.com/austin/racist.gif

haha...i know, i know

but it is true

TDmvp
07-14-2009, 02:34 PM
haha...i know, i know

but it is true

Hilarious!

It's always whitey's fault ... just blame whitey ...

But I don't really think they would have let him go if he was white ...
And I'm not sure on the original question of is it justified ...

After the fact it's easy to say well he could of did this , or that ...
But in the moment hard to tell how any of us would react .
I work with handicapped kids 3 times a year so I'm totally sympathetic for the disabled in question here . But in real time and not knowing the person is handicapped it's hard to know how someone would react ...

I almost think it's a push ... Yea he could of reacted different and noticed his son didn't even really move from the shot ... BUT rage would most likely kick in before you ever noticed your child wasn't hurt and you would react and no matter if your child was hurt you would still react harsh after seeing that ...

only thing for sure in all this is it's sad ...

TDmvp
07-14-2009, 02:40 PM
haha...i know, i know

but it is true

as Katt would say ... You got to get yous some white friends hehehe ...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6yctiKf4iNc&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6yctiKf4iNc&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

TDmvp
07-14-2009, 02:42 PM
But don't get drunk with your white friends

:O)

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Lpo_MREQ-sg&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Lpo_MREQ-sg&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

DomCasual
07-14-2009, 02:57 PM
Well, I guess the difference is this.

You guys who say you would be getting revenge against the retarded kid would have taught that little SOB a lesson he probably won't remember on Monday. You'll have that satisfaction while your son's friends at school ask him why Dad's in jail.

The rest of us will be in the car, eating our sandwiches, explaining to our sons why the retarded kid didn't mean any harm.

Yeah, your way is better.

TDmvp
07-14-2009, 03:00 PM
Well, I guess the difference is this.

You guys who say you would be getting revenge against the retarded kid would have taught that little SOB a lesson he probably won't remember on Monday. You'll have that satisfaction while your son's friends at school ask him why Dad's in jail.

The rest of us will be in the car, eating our sandwiches, explaining to our sons why the retarded kid didn't mean any harm.

Yeah, your way is better.

Yea Dom I personally agree , great post ... Even tho is said it's a push I personally hope and think I would react as you noted ...

MileHighMagic
07-14-2009, 05:29 PM
I would have reacted the same way.

I'm sure it scared the hell out of the dad. He was just protecting his baby. It's not like he was expecting that situation. Corky is lucky he didn't get it worse. If that happened to my kid, I would've done a lot worse out of fear and anger for my child.

DHallblows
07-14-2009, 05:48 PM
It's justified. I wouldn't have done that specifically because I'm not a high tempered meathead, but that's a different story...
Probably should've pushed the kicking idiot away from his son and protected him. THEN look back at the guy and at that point realize something's wrong with him. It's stupid split second decisions like that that get you jail time. I don't think he even made contact with the little kid. After all, how much foot-eye coordination does someone with down syndrome actually have ???
His reaction is justified, but (ironically) retardedly unnecessary. Push his ass away and then decide if punches are needed

BroncoMan4ever
07-14-2009, 11:30 PM
It's justified. I wouldn't have done that specifically because I'm not a high tempered meathead, but that's a different story...
Probably should've pushed the kicking idiot away from his son and protected him. THEN look back at the guy and at that point realize something's wrong with him. It's stupid split second decisions like that that get you jail time. I don't think he even made contact with the little kid. After all, how much foot-eye coordination does someone with down syndrome actually have ???
His reaction is justified, but (ironically) retardedly unnecessary. Push his ass away and then decide if punches are needed

he tried to kick the kid in the nuts, whether he made contact or not, he deserved to get his ass dropped, regardless of being retarded. and if he was retarded and the mother wasn't watching hi, she deserves a punch in the face as well.

TDmvp
07-15-2009, 01:53 AM
he tried to kick the kid in the nuts, whether he made contact or not, he deserved to get his ass dropped, regardless of being retarded. and if he was retarded and the mother wasn't watching hi, she deserves a punch in the face as well.

classy ...

You are the type that would end up getting themselves shot I'm guessing trying to be all Spider on someone who is permitted to carry ... How old are you like 20 I'm guessing , mentally like 17 ???

Like someone said in PM , you all look stupid acting all hard about "dropping" someone with a 45 IQ , yea defend your child but don't act like Fing child/handicapped person yourself...

That kinda $hit will get you shot , but have at .
What is the worst that could happen , one less gas station attendant.

Spider
07-15-2009, 02:51 AM

some times thats the best policy ..........I dont know about the planet you live on , but here on Earth we have assholes with punch me faces ........some people only understand a left hook to the jaw

Spider
07-15-2009, 03:01 AM
you sure can tell who the parents are in this thread .......
And you can also tell who is full of **** .......
Look thats your baby getting kicked by someone much larger then him , As a parent , reasoning takes a back seat , you will do what you got to do to protect your child at all cost ............
I am a bad MF ,even I dont go ****ing with other peoples family , nothing more dangerous then facing a family man , who thinks his family is in danger ....

TDmvp
07-15-2009, 03:36 AM
I still think it's a push ... and could go either way.

cutthemdown
07-15-2009, 03:45 AM
Did the guy have any priors? Sometimes if you have had other violent episodes it makes them less likely to believe you acted with no malice.

Weird situation. Totally understand a dad flipping out like that and throwing a huge haymaker. Also understand authorities saying it was excessive.

Had the kick been more violent I could understand more, but it didn't seem like much of a kick. Also it's sort of easy to spot down syndrome, but who knows.

Still unless guy had priors I can't agree with putting him in jail, maybe just probation and a class on how to think before using a violence.

I mean it really pays to take stock of a situation before you go crazy. It's a fine line though, wait too long and you might get punked or knocked the **** out.

DHallblows
07-15-2009, 07:32 AM
Also it's sort of easy to spot down syndrome, but who knows.

Yeah, I don't know what everyone saying "he couldn't have realized the guy had down syndrome" is thinking. In the time it takes to take those 3 steps forward and cock back a fist, I think basically anyone can see if someone has that disability...

Ramathorn
07-15-2009, 08:23 AM
Totally justified. I would have layed the dude out also, no matter what the mental capacity.

DeuceOfClub
07-15-2009, 08:28 AM
Almost all of you are confusing protection with retaliation.
Personally, I would check on my boy first, and remove him, if possible, from the area.
If everything calm down, I would call authorities.

A reaction like that (KOing the guy) should be used to prevent any future harm to my boy... (which is hard to tell from the tape, but it doesn't look like it IMO)

broncofan7
07-15-2009, 09:11 AM
The puncher is in jail??? that is a TRAVESTY of the highest order.

OABB
07-15-2009, 09:16 AM
What everyone is failing to notice here, is just how amazing this punch was. Retards have really really thick heads, so to knock one down with just one punch is really impressive. You have to hit them at just the right angle to shock the brain(it's pea sized and surrounded by inches and inches of thick bone). This dad should take up boxing when he gets out of jail.

broncofan7
07-15-2009, 09:22 AM
What everyone is failing to notice here, is just how amazing this punch was. Retards have really really thick heads, so to knock one down with just one punch is really impressive. You have to hit them at just the right angle to shock the brain(it's pea sized and surrounded by inches and inches of thick bone). This dad should take up boxing when he gets out of jail.

I am going straight to hell for laughing at that.......

Tombstone RJ
07-15-2009, 09:32 AM
some times thats the best policy ..........I dont know about the planet you live on , but here on Earth we have a-holes with punch me faces ........some people only understand a left hook to the jaw

I'm not sure you live on Earth. I think you live on Planet Throat Punch.

oubronco
07-15-2009, 09:32 AM
you sure can tell who the parents are in this thread .......
And you can also tell who is full of **** .......
Look thats your baby getting kicked by someone much larger then him , As a parent , reasoning takes a back seat , you will do what you got to do to protect your child at all cost ............
I am a bad MF ,even I dont go ****ing with other peoples family , nothing more dangerous then facing a family man , who thinks his family is in danger ....

Damn straight

oubronco
07-15-2009, 09:34 AM

funniest thing I've read in quite some time

Spider
07-15-2009, 09:38 AM

No one will send you to Texas for laughing at that ;D

Spider
07-15-2009, 09:39 AM
I'm not sure you live on Earth. I think you live on Planet Throat Punch.

LOL your not sure of alot of things , this should be no different

broncofan7
07-15-2009, 09:41 AM
No one will send you to Texas for laughing at that ;D

;)quite the opposite!--you've obviously never seen a Texas woman then spidey...:afro:

Spider
07-15-2009, 09:44 AM
;)quite the opposite!--you've obviously never seen a Texas woman then spidey...:afro:

;D I have been to Texas so much , I know how to spot a Dallas redneck .......... he has a gun rack in the back window of his Mercedes Benz

MileHighMagic
07-15-2009, 09:58 AM
Have you guys never heard of retard strength? I knew a retarded kid the was strong as hell. One day he was hugging a female friend of mine... he thought they were just playing but he was really hurting her. He simply didn't understand his own strength. Her brother had to bitch slap him to get him to let go and it took two of us to peel him off her.

My point is, the dad was completely justified. His child was attacked. Fv ck the pansy legal system. That is your baby! I guaran-damn-tee you the dad would do it a million times over no matter what the punishment.

Any animal in nature will protect their own from a threat. And don't give me that shyt about assessing the situation. You do not have time to do a damn thing but react. You're a coward if you don't protect your child.

DomCasual
07-15-2009, 10:35 AM
Have you guys never heard of retard strength? I knew a retarded kid the was strong as hell. One day he was hugging a female friend of mine... he thought they were just playing but he was really hurting her. He simply didn't understand his own strength. Her brother had to b**** slap him to get him to let go and it took two of us to peel him off her.

My point is, the dad was completely justified. His child was attacked. Fv ck the pansy legal system. That is your baby! I guaran-damn-tee you the dad would do it a million times over no matter what the punishment.

I bet he wouldn't. Three months is a long time to be away from your family. Not to mention, whatever job he had was probably lost.

Any animal in nature will protect their own from a threat. And don't give me that shyt about assessing the situation. You do not have time to do a damn thing but react. You're a coward if you don't protect your child.

Of course you are. But there are other ways to protect your child. Hitting the kid served no purpose. The kid will only vaguely understand why you hit him - and what understanding he does have will be lost almost immediately. So, you basically just pissed in the wind and got yourself a nice urine shower.

What do you want to bet, a conversation like this occurred in the retarded kid's house that night:

"Mommy. That bad man hit Corky! Why did that bad man hit Corky!"

"I know, sweetie. He was a bad man to hit my wittle baby!"

"Mommy, can I go play in the toilet again?"

In other words, it amounted to nothing.

As for the thing about animals protecting their own - well, I, for one, see opposable thumbs when I look at my hands.

OABB
07-15-2009, 10:44 AM
I bet he wouldn't. Three months is a long time to be away from your family. Not to mention, whatever job he had was probably lost.

Of course you are. But there are other ways to protect your child. Hitting the kid served no purpose. The kid will only vaguely understand why you hit him - and what understanding he does have will be lost almost immediately. So, you basically just pissed in the wind and got yourself a nice urine shower.

What do you want to bet, a conversation like this occurred in the retarded kid's house that night:

"Mommy. That bad man hit Corky! Why did that bad man hit Corky!"

"I know, sweetie. He was a bad man to hit my wittle baby!"

"Mommy, can I go play in the toilet again?"

In other words, it amounted to nothing.

As for the thing about animals protecting their own - well, I, for one, see opposable thumbs when I look at my hands.

how do opposable thumbs turn one into a pussy? It's sayings like these that confuse me. People somehow believe that we are an "evolved" animal that doesn't need to resort to "violence". It is so unrealistic that it scares me for the safety of our future generations that "talk" things out or believe the world is a big ice cream cone and all the rivers flow with stardust and hippie love.

Violence is the law of the wild, it will never ever change, nor should it.

Like spider says, sometimes people only understand a left hook to the jaw. This is true.

you can't reason with a retard, nor can you talk to your child about the complexities of human relationships, but I guarantee you, a child WILL understand an ass kicking. It is bred into us. it is instinct. it is innate.

We all understand an ass kicking. That is why all animals are violent including especially humans.

God, I am so scared for our future.

crawdad
07-15-2009, 10:58 AM
I regress, violence is not the answer. As I stated previously, if this were a child the same size/age as the child receiving the kick would you cold cock him? I think not.

Kids do mean things to other kids all the time. Should you take out your gun and blow 'em away? This DS kid has a pea sized mentality and what the hell would happen to the father if he knocks the DS kid out and he falls and cracks his skull open and dies.

We are not neandrethals and restraint is required.

And Spider, it has nothing to do with being a good parent.

The mother of the DS kid is more responsible for this than anything. But ultimately, the father of the victim is responsible for his reaction too.

DomCasual
07-15-2009, 11:12 AM
how do opposable thumbs turn one into a p***Y? It's sayings like these that confuse me. People somehow believe that we are an "evolved" animal that doesn't need to resort to "violence". It is so unrealistic that it scares me for the safety of our future generations that "talk" things out or believe the world is a big ice cream cone and all the rivers flow with stardust and hippie love.

Violence is the law of the wild, it will never ever change, nor should it.

Like spider says, sometimes people only understand a left hook to the jaw. This is true.

you can't reason with a retard, nor can you talk to your child about the complexities of human relationships, but I guarantee you, a child WILL understand an ass kicking. It is bred into us. it is instinct. it is innate.

We all understand an ass kicking. That is why all animals are violent including especially humans.

God, I am so scared for our future.

You seem smart enough. I'm assuming you understand the concept of cause and effect.

Let's go through the scenarios:

1) Retarded kid kicks at your son;
2) You beat the hell out of retarded kid;
3) Retarded kid thinks you have wronged him, because HE doesn't understand cause and effect;
4) You spend three months eating bologna sandwiches, missing your son, and wondering what you are going to do for a job when you're out.

And the lesson your child learns? Well, actually, that would be nothing. That kid looked two or three. He isn't going to remember any of this for more than a year or two.

Or, there's this scenario:

2) You grab your son and move him to where retarded kid can no longer reach him;
3) You respond in a way that might actually do something (give the mom a lot of hell; call the police and report it; etc);
4) You get your sandwiches and go home.

It has nothing to do with "being a p***Y." We aren't talking about someone raping your wife. We're talking about a retarded kid that just learned how to clean himself after he poos. What if the kid that kicked at your son was only a year or two older? Would you kick his ass? Why? Are you a p***Y?

Spider
07-15-2009, 11:17 AM
I regress, violence is not the answer. As I stated previously, if this were a child the same size/age as the child receiving the kick would you cold cock him? I think not.

Kids do mean things to other kids all the time. Should you take out your gun and blow 'em away? This DS kid has a pea sized mentality and what the hell would happen to the father if he knocks the DS kid out and he falls and cracks his skull open and dies.

We are not neandrethals and restraint is required.

And Spider, it has nothing to do with being a good parent.

The mother of the DS kid is more responsible for this than anything. But ultimately, the father of the victim is responsible for his reaction too.

violence , solves so many problems ,much quicker and more efficient.....
2) You beat the hell out of retarded kid; who beat the hell out of the kid ?
a punch isnt beating the hell out of him , it is an attention getter .........
Look the mother of the retard is to blame without a doubt , but this guy used the phone , he knew enough to step away from the counter and his mother to talk on the phone , He should have known right from wrong , and kicking that kid was wrong ........ if he didnt , he does now .......

broncofan7
07-15-2009, 11:19 AM
When your family is acutely & physically attacked right before your eyes--you immobilize the threat--you don't have the offender take a health survey, do a credit check or look at their facebook page before acting. That this puncher is imprisoned is shameful

DomCasual
07-15-2009, 11:19 AM
And I will reiterate what I said earlier in the thread. If you were to assign levels of guilt in this situation, it might be ranked like this (IMO):

1) Mother of retarded kid;
2) Father of little kid;
3) Retarded kid; and
4) Little kid.

Unfortunately, number one on the list faces no punishment (unless the dad sues her for exposing his son to a kicking retarded kid).

I think it's a travesty the dad was punished (other than maybe a nice fine). While I don't think I would have reacted that way, I can certainly emphasize with why he did.

What cracks me up is all the back-slapping and posturing that's taking place in this thread. ("What a bunch of pussies!" "Clearly, those of you who voted yes don't have kids!" Blah blah blah! Yadda yadda yadda!) Woohoo! You would kick the ass of a retarded kid! Go hit a puppy and masturbate to some porn! You've earned it!

DomCasual
07-15-2009, 11:21 AM
violence , solves so many problems ,much quicker and more efficient.....
who beat the hell out of the kid ?
a punch isnt beating the hell out of him , it is an attention getter .........
Look the mother of the retard is to blame without a doubt , but this guy used the phone , he knew enough to step away from the counter and his mother to talk on the phone , He should have known right from wrong , and kicking that kid was wrong ........ if he didnt , he does now .......

According to the law (the same ones with the power to put the poor guy in jail for three months), the dad did. That's the opinion that ended up mattering the most, in this case.

Spider
07-15-2009, 11:23 AM
According to the law (the same ones with the power to put the poor guy in jail for three months), the dad did. That's the opinion that ended up mattering the most, in this case.

no they charged him with an assault . hardly beating the **** out of someone .....
Trust me you get more then 3 months for beating the **** out of someone ......

Spider
07-15-2009, 11:25 AM
And I will reiterate what I said earlier in the thread. If you were to assign levels of guilt in this situation, it might be ranked like this (IMO):

1) Mother of retarded kid;
2) Father of little kid;
3) Retarded kid; and
4) Little kid.

Unfortunately, number one on the list faces no punishment (unless the dad sues her for exposing his son to a kicking retarded kid).

I think it's a travesty the dad was punished (other than maybe a nice fine). While I don't think I would have reacted that way, I can certainly emphasize with why he did.

What cracks me up is all the back-slapping and posturing that's taking place in this thread. ("What a bunch of pussies!" "Clearly, those of you who voted yes don't have kids!" Blah blah blah! Yadda yadda yadda!) Woohoo! You would kick the ass of a retarded kid! Go hit a puppy and masturbate to some porn! You've earned it!

I would kick the living **** out of a puppy if it bit one of my kids

broncofan7
07-15-2009, 11:26 AM
You seem smart enough. I'm assuming you understand the concept of cause and effect.

Let's go through the scenarios:

2) You beat the hell out of retarded kid;
3) Retarded kid thinks you have wronged him, because HE doesn't understand cause and effect;
4) You spend three months eating bologna sandwiches, missing your son, and wondering what you are going to do for a job when you're out.

And the lesson your child learns? Well, actually, that would be nothing. That kid looked two or three. He isn't going to remember any of this for more than a year or two.

Or, there's this scenario:

2) You grab your son and move him to where retarded kid can no longer reach him;
3) You respond in a way that might actually do something (give the mom a lot of hell; call the police and report it; etc);
4) You get your sandwiches and go home.

It has nothing to do with "being a p***Y." We aren't talking about someone raping your wife. We're talking about a retarded kid that just learned how to clean himself after he poos. What if the kid that kicked at your son was only a year or two older? Would you kick his ass? Why? Are you a p***Y?

#4 is the effect that is garnered by the vagina- like thinking that you are exhibiting in this post and unfortunately seems to be shared by law enforcement in the area where this 'offense' occurred........The effect could very well have been a mother/ caretaker who is now less apt to take the disabled person in public due to her inability to control him if he acts unreasonably.......instead the focus is on the father who was immobilizing the threat that readily presented itself when all he was wanting to do was take his son and grab a bite to eat with him........SAD.

DomCasual
07-15-2009, 11:29 AM
no they charged him with an assault . hardly beating the **** out of someone .....
Trust me you get more then 3 months for beating the **** out of someone ......

Yeah, but my point is that he still spent three months in jail for it. They/we can call it what they/we want, but it's semantics. The guy still paid a dear price.

Again, I AM NOT SYMPATHIZING WITH THE RETARDED KID, or CONDEMNING THE DAD! I actually reflected on this one more than I do most stupid stuff I see on the Internet. It's both disturbing and thought provoking. When I first watched it, I was under the impression that the little kid came around the corner and startled the retarded kid. Now, I don't think so. The retarded kid had to move 5-10 feet to kick at him. The retarded kid clearly has a mean streak, and is probably a threat to society. It's sad, but he should be institutionalized. Put that one on the mother.

All that said, hitting the kid wasn't worth three months in jail. And I would bet anything the dad would agree.

DomCasual
07-15-2009, 11:30 AM
#4 is the effect that is garnered by the vagina- like thinking that you are exhibiting in this post and unfortunately seems to be shared by law enforcement in the area where this 'offense' occurred........The effect could very well have been a mother/ caretaker who is now less apt to take the disabled person in public due to her inability to control him if he acts unreasonably.......instead the focus is on the father who was immobilizing the threat that readily presented itself when all he was wanting to do was take his son and grab a bite to eat with him........SAD.

That and a couple bucks will buy you a Slurpee. The guy still spent three months in jail.

Spider
07-15-2009, 11:33 AM
Yeah, but my point is that he still spent three months in jail for it. They/we can call it what they/we want, but it's semantics. The guy still paid a dear price. he did county time ,easy time , but the father had to have a priors ..1 st offense normally carries probation , anger management classes , and about 12 hours of community service .....

Again, I AM NOT SYMPATHIZING WITH THE RETARDED KID, or CONDEMNING THE DAD! I actually reflected on this one more than I do most stupid stuff I see on the Internet. It's both disturbing and thought provoking. When I first watched it, I was under the impression that the little kid came around the corner and startled the retarded kid. Now, I don't think so. The retarded kid had to move 5-10 feet to kick at him. The retarded kid clearly has a mean streak, and is probably a threat to society. It's sad, but he should be institutionalized. Put that one on the mother. 10-4

All that said, hitting the kid wasn't worth three months in jail. And I would bet anything the dad would agree.

depends , for me yeah it would be worth it

Punisher
07-15-2009, 11:54 AM
Ive would of reacted the same if he did that to my son.

MileHighMagic
07-15-2009, 12:30 PM
Don't forget to tuck in those opposable thumbs when you curl up in a ball at the first sign of controversy.

Listen, I am not promoting violence or even retaliation. I think it should be avoided if at all possible but that small child cannot protect himself so it is your job to protect him at ALL costs. Whether the other kid is young, disabled, I don't care... If the child is in danger, any parent with any sense will protect them. If he attacks the baby once, why would he not do it again? If you end the threat (knock that disturbed soul on his azz) then your baby is safe.

DomCasual
07-15-2009, 12:37 PM
Perusing the Internet, trying to find an article about this is comedy gold.

It apparently inspires lots of commentary on various messageboards:

"Exactly. Watch it not even be his kid, he just wanted **** to pop off and saw an opening. 'Well...you shouldn't mildly nudge children with your foot, a-hole!'
Honestly, I've seen stuff like that happen before and maybe I just live in a neighborhood where people aren't cro-mags, as folks will just raise a ruckus through inquiry first, check on their kid, then verbal assault and THEN start a fight if the person is able-bodied and still being a dick."

"I like how the black employees come check it out, notice it's a brotha and walk back to the kitchen. Respect."

"I don't care if you're retarded or not, dogs get euthanized for even nipping at children, and I'm pretty sure Chatty McSyndrome had a more intelligent mind set then a ****ing dog."

"Oh noes! I hope thretarded kid didn't suffer any brain damage."

"I'm not gonna lie, I always wanted to hit a retard."

And then there's this video (NSFW):

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KVjL1oQIvr8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KVjL1oQIvr8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

TDmvp
07-15-2009, 12:37 PM
I would kick the living **** out of a puppy if it bit one of my kids

Even if your kid provoked it ? If so that is BS ...

Seen a guy kick a dog for nipping at his kick once , the child was pulling it's tail and Fing with it ... The person standing with me called the cops . If i had a gun i would have shot him in the nuts /sarcasm .

He was wrote up for animal cruelty or some **** ... and they took his dog .
They should have taken his child as well ...

DomCasual
07-15-2009, 12:43 PM
Don't forget to tuck in those opposable thumbs when you curl up in a ball at the first sign of controversy.

Listen, I am not promoting violence or even retaliation. I think it should be avoided if at all possible but that small child cannot protect himself so it is your job to protect him at ALL costs. Whether the other kid is young, disabled, I don't care... If the child is in danger, any parent with any sense will protect them. If he attacks the baby once, why would he not do it again? If you end the threat (knock that disturbed soul on his azz) then your baby is safe.

So tell me what you think he accomplished by that approach that couldn't have been accomplished by, say, pulling his child out of the way?

Honestly, that's not a rhetorical question. What do you think?

Tombstone RJ
07-15-2009, 01:06 PM
"Chatty McSyndrome" LMAO!

PaintballCLE
07-15-2009, 01:18 PM
Perusing the Internet, trying to find an article about this is comedy gold.

It apparently inspires lots of commentary on various messageboards:

"Exactly. Watch it not even be his kid, he just wanted **** to pop off and saw an opening. 'Well...you shouldn't mildly nudge children with your foot, a-hole!'
Honestly, I've seen stuff like that happen before and maybe I just live in a neighborhood where people aren't cro-mags, as folks will just raise a ruckus through inquiry first, check on their kid, then verbal assault and THEN start a fight if the person is able-bodied and still being a dick."

"I like how the black employees come check it out, notice it's a brotha and walk back to the kitchen. Respect."

"I don't care if you're retarded or not, dogs get euthanized for even nipping at children, and I'm pretty sure Chatty McSyndrome had a more intelligent mind set then a ****ing dog."

"Oh noes! I hope thretarded kid didn't suffer any brain damage."

"I'm not gonna lie, I always wanted to hit a retard."

And then there's this video (NSFW):

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KVjL1oQIvr8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KVjL1oQIvr8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

haha thats funny

MileHighMagic
07-15-2009, 01:26 PM
So tell me what you think he accomplished by that approach that couldn't have been accomplished by, say, pulling his child out of the way?

Honestly, that's not a rhetorical question. What do you think?

I think we are looking at this in different ways. I am putting myself in the fathers shoes. If i'm walking up to the register all stoked to get some nice greasy food, contemplating what to get and then BAM! Out of nowhere I see someone attack my son, I am going to react like any father with balls would. I'm not going to say to him, "now sweetie, please don't kick my four year old in the junk. Oh and by the way, are you mentally handicapped? I couldn't tell in the split second that you attacked him earlier."

You mentioned before, something about what kind of lessons does it teach the kids. Well for starters, I don't care how low Corky's IQ is, I betcha dollars to dog shyt he doesn't kick any more kids lol. He can explain to his own kid that violence is a last resort but the world isn't always a nice place and if youre in danger, you protect yourself and your loved ones.

Maybe you're a pacifist. I can respect that but i would fight to the ends of hell and back for my loved ones.

Spider
07-15-2009, 01:43 PM
Even if your kid provoked it ? If so that is BS ...
well I am truly worried about what you think .......................doesnt matter if my kids provoked it or not , an Animal needs to know where it belongs in the pecking order

Seen a guy kick a dog for nipping at his kick once , the child was pulling it's tail and Fing with it ... The person standing with me called the cops . If i had a gun i would have shot him in the nuts /sarcasm . touching story .....i wonder if I can get a copy of that in paper back

He was wrote up for animal cruelty or some **** ... and they took his dog .
They should have taken his child as well ...
why ? cause he kicked a ****ing dog ? you think he should have lost the custody of his kid cause he kicked a ****ing dog ?
who in the **** are you PETA ?

crawdad
07-15-2009, 01:48 PM
Maybe you're a pacifist. I can respect that but i would fight to the ends of hell and back for my loved ones.

Dom isn't disputing this fact. But this isn't a life or death situation either.

"Discretion is the better part of valor"

Cmac821
07-15-2009, 01:48 PM
That was AWESOME! lmao

DomCasual
07-15-2009, 01:49 PM
I think we are looking at this in different ways. I am putting myself in the fathers shoes. If i'm walking up to the register all stoked to get some nice greasy food, contemplating what to get and then BAM! Out of nowhere I see someone attack my son, I am going to react like any father with balls would. I'm not going to say to him, "now sweetie, please don't kick my four year old in the junk. Oh and by the way, are you mentally handicapped? I couldn't tell in the split second that you attacked him earlier."

You mentioned before, something about what kind of lessons does it teach the kids. Well for starters, I don't care how low Corky's IQ is, I betcha dollars to dog shyt he doesn't kick any more kids lol. He can explain to his own kid that violence is a last resort but the world isn't always a nice place and if youre in danger, you protect yourself and your loved ones.

It's sort of offensive that you assume I wouldn't. I have two young kids, and I can tell you that there's nothing I wouldn't do for them. I never understood when people said they would give their life for another person. Then I had kids.

For you to say, "I am going to react like any father with balls would" is, well, stupid. Because clearly, the reason someone might not hit the retarded kid HAS to be cowardice! You, on the other hand, are a badass. You would make that retarded kid PAY! And you wouldn't be scared, neither. No sir! 'Cause YOU got BALLS! :D

The argument I can't absolutely counter is whether a dad would naturally react the way this dad did. So, someone saying, "Man, I wouldn't have even thought. It would just be reaction" - that, I can understand. But to say, "I would beat down the retarded kid because I have balls?" If you don't know why that's funny, then I don't know what to tell you.

MileHighMagic
07-15-2009, 02:12 PM
You assume the father knows he is retarded. I had no idea until someone mentioned it. From the video, it looked like they were just entering the restaurant and the retard had a phone partially covering his face so I doubt the dad was paying all that much attention to some kid in line. He is thinking about what he is going to order. Im guessing that all he saw is a much larger male attack his baby.

I am sure you deeply love your kids and would protect them from what you perceive as a real threat but I absolutely think that a person kicking my child is a real threat. This mans child got kicked once.... maybe your child gets kicked more than once if the roles were reversed. I know mine wouldn't.

TDmvp
07-15-2009, 02:27 PM
well I am truly worried about what you think .......................doesnt matter if my kids provoked it or not , an Animal needs to know where it belongs in the pecking order

touching story .....i wonder if I can get a copy of that in paper back

why ? cause he kicked a ****ing dog ? you think he should have lost the custody of his kid cause he kicked a ****ing dog ?
who in the **** are you PETA ?

well If I seen someone kick a animal cause they are to stupid to supervise their children I would hope someone took their children and put them with someone of higher education standards...

What the fuc% makes any ones children any more important then anything or anyone else ? Oooo you had sex and science took over , how special .

I was raised by people smart enough to teach me things not just let me do whatever the hell I wanted and condone it cause I was a child and their child furthermore.

It's not the dog fault someone is so stupid they torment the animal till they get attacked ...

You're the type of F'er who probably blamed the Tiger for attacking Roy Tiger should have been taught the pecking order better I guess...
ROFL!

BUT MOST IMPORTANT !
That kinda mentality You spoke of Spider CAN GET A CHILD HURT.
You aint teaching them to NOT BOTHER the dog for the dogs benefit , Yea sure you can just beat the dog if the dog does something you don't want it to even if the childs at fault .... BUT you are teaching the child FOR THE CHILDS BENEFIT .... what happens when you AIN'T there and the child pulls on the pit bulls tail that wonders in the yard and it cost them their life CAUSE THEY THINK THEY HAVE THE RIGHT cause daddy lets them and corrects the dog if the dog reacts ... That is the real problem here...

By all means protect the child , I'd cave someone/somethings Fing head in with a hammer if they/it out of the blue attacked my child (that is why I can't be to hard on the guy in the video) , but be smart enough to teach the child...

People need to get over themselves , your children aren't special sorry ...
I think George Carlin summed it up on children .... Child worship ...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_rIPe5akN48&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_rIPe5akN48&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tmQH5PrvN-Q&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tmQH5PrvN-Q&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

And I'm not saying YOU personally with your children Spider , this is all in the hypothetical , but I have seen parents like that before ... Who justify everything the child does even if it puts the kid in danger ...

I'm sure you teach your kids things to avoid for their safety and guessing here , But I think your wife would behead you in your sleep if you was a Pos and not many Pos could handle working as hard as you do ... So peace ...

:peace: :peace: :peace:

And Don't you ever compare me to PETA again , Or I'll go all Hitler on you... :spit:

TDmvp
07-15-2009, 02:30 PM
I should call the DoT on you just for the Peta comment ...

Spider
07-15-2009, 02:31 PM
I should call the DoT on you just for the Peta comment ...

LOL . I thought you would like that one

Spider
07-15-2009, 02:33 PM
well If I seen someone kick a animal cause they are to stupid to supervise their children I would hope someone took their children and put them with someone of higher education standards...

What the fuc% makes any ones children any more important then anything or anyone else ? Oooo you had sex and science took over , how special .

I was raised by people smart enough to teach me things not just let me do whatever the hell I wanted and condone it cause I was a child and their child furthermore.

It's not the dog fault someone is so stupid they torment the animal till they get attacked ...

You're the type of F'er who probably blamed the Tiger for attacking Roy Tiger should have been taught the pecking order better I guess...
ROFL!

BUT MOST IMPORTANT !
That kinda mentality You spoke of Spider CAN GET A CHILD HURT.
You aint teaching them to NOT BOTHER the dog for the dogs benefit , Yea sure you can just beat the dog if the dog does something you don't want it to even if the childs at fault .... BUT you are teaching the child FOR THE CHILDS BENEFIT .... what happens when you AIN'T there and the child pulls on the pit bulls tail that wonders in the yard and it cost them their life CAUSE THEY THINK THEY HAVE THE RIGHT cause daddy lets them and corrects the dog if the dog reacts ... That is the real problem here...

By all means protect the child , I'd cave someone/somethings Fing head in with a hammer if they/it out of the blue attacked my child (that is why I can't be to hard on the guy in the video) , but be smart enough to teach the child...

People need to get over themselves , your children aren't special sorry ...
I think George Carlin summed it up on children .... Child worship ...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_rIPe5akN48&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_rIPe5akN48&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tmQH5PrvN-Q&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tmQH5PrvN-Q&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

And I'm not saying YOU personally with your children Spider , this is all in the hypothetical , but I have seen parents like that before ... Who justify everything the child does even if it puts the kid in danger ...

I'm sure you teach your kids things to avoid for their safety and guessing here , But I think your wife would behead you in your sleep if you was a Pos and not many Pos could handle working as hard as you do ... So peace ...

:peace: :peace: :peace:

And Don't you ever compare me to PETA again , Or I'll go all Hitler on you... :spit:

So ya PETA lovin bastard .....whats your take on Whales ?

Rock Chalk
07-15-2009, 04:12 PM

Hate to agree with dip**** here but this is my thinking. I protect my kids and if in the process of doing that I break the law I expect to suffer the consequences.

Law be damned though, I'd knock the Down Syndrome right out of that kid if he kicked any of my kids

BroncoMan4ever
07-15-2009, 05:20 PM
You assume the father knows he is retarded. I had no idea until someone mentioned it. From the video, it looked like they were just entering the restaurant and the retard had a phone partially covering his face so I doubt the dad was paying all that much attention to some kid in line. He is thinking about what he is going to order. Im guessing that all he saw is a much larger male attack his baby.

I am sure you deeply love your kids and would protect them from what you perceive as a real threat but I absolutely think that a person kicking my child is a real threat. This mans child got kicked once.... maybe your child gets kicked more than once if the roles were reversed. I know mine wouldn't.

exactly. how is the father in the 2 seconds it took to open the door and walk to the counter and see his son get kicked in the nuts supposed to find the time to analyze that the guy on the cell phone is retarded?

i know for a fact i would have done the same thing. he might have gotten in one shot on the kid, but he wouldn't get the opportunity to hit him again after i put my fist through his face.

forget handling things peacefully when it comes to my family. you touch anyone in my family in a way i don't like and i am going to kick your ass.

Jason in LA
07-25-2009, 09:31 AM
He did jail time for that?!?! I can't believe that. A guy attacked his kid, and for all he knows, the guy is still a threat. So you take the threat out. The guy can't hurt your kid again if he's laid out on his back. He's protecting his kid. There isn't enough time to figure out that the kid is retarded, or that they kid wouldn't do it again. It happened in a spilt second, and I applaud the guy for protecting his kid. That's just horrible.

Tombstone RJ
07-25-2009, 11:26 AM
He did jail time for that?!?! I can't believe that. A guy attacked his kid, and for all he knows, the guy is still a threat. So you take the threat out. The guy can't hurt your kid again if he's laid out on his back. He's protecting his kid. There isn't enough time to figure out that the kid is retarded, or that they kid wouldn't do it again. It happened in a spilt second, and I applaud the guy for protecting his kid. That's just horrible.

Did the father have priors?

Jason in LA
07-25-2009, 11:31 AM

I don't know anything about the case, but I don't think that should even matter here. I wouldn't consider what he did a crime.

Tombstone RJ
07-25-2009, 12:21 PM
I don't know anything about the case, but I don't think that should even matter here. I wouldn't consider what he did a crime.

Boobs McGee
07-25-2009, 01:08 PM
Don't have kids, but I probly would have done something similar.
What it comes down to for me is this. Some dude attacks my kid, I attack him. Unfortunately the person who did the initial attacking is going to get a pass from society because his parents didn't teach him properly (and yes DS kids might be slower with cognative understanding, but they ****ing understand.)

I honestly think the SECOND video is more upsetting.

If some dude leg sweeped a girl and I was anywhere near him (i don't give a rats ass how drunk the girl was, you don't hit women like that), you can bet your ass that douche would be in some serious trouble.

Who the hell is such a big tough man that he needs to abuse women?

A pussy, that's who.

broncocalijohn
07-26-2009, 08:17 PM
Don't have kids, but I probly would have done something similar.
What it comes down to for me is this. Some dude attacks my kid, I attack him. Unfortunately the person who did the initial attacking is going to get a pass from society because his parents didn't teach him properly (and yes DS kids might be slower with cognative understanding, but they ****ing understand.)

I honestly think the SECOND video is more upsetting.

If some dude leg sweeped a girl and I was anywhere near him (i don't give a rats ass how drunk the girl was, you don't hit women like that), you can bet your ass that douche would be in some serious trouble.

Who the hell is such a big tough man that he needs to abuse women?

A p***Y, that's who.

have to disagree on this one. If a mouthy broad thinks she can get away with crap like hitting a guy or what happened in the video, she gets what she deserves just like any guy would. If she wants to act like she has gonads, she will be taken care of the same way.

Boobs McGee
07-26-2009, 08:35 PM
have to disagree on this one. If a mouthy broad thinks she can get away with crap like hitting a guy or what happened in the video, she gets what she deserves just like any guy would. If she wants to act like she has gonads, she will be taken care of the same way.

So if a girl throws a drink in your face you're gonna go cobra kai on her ass?

Come one now man, that's pretty sorry.

If a girl HITS you, you restrain her until she calms down.

You dont, hit, women.

Hogan11
07-26-2009, 10:08 PM

That's right, you restrain her till she chills out....then you find two drinks and throw them directly in her face.

This whole thing kinda reminds me of Bill Hicks freakout back in the day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PdKpR9qNtg

That's NOT safe for work BTW, but he's kinda right...being drunk and a woman doesn't give you carte blanche, there's always consequences to ones actions.

broncocalijohn
07-27-2009, 04:50 PM

You dont, hit, women.

I am not talking about the you tube video. If a biatch comes up to me and hits me, she wants to fight. I will give her the opportunity to go from offense to defense w/o even thinking twice (well, if others are around to get all manly about it). There is a differenc eof hitting a defensive girl and some mouthy broad that wants to mix it up. The ones that think they get dibs on your face and nothing happens for self defense are the ones that would fall in a heartbeat as they probably arent expecting it. To take a punch from anyone based on them being a girl is no longer an unwritten law. Women changed that. Dont get me wrong as I dont look for fights and havent been in a fist fight since grade school. If you are going to carry the big stick and use it, expect to get it back.

Tombstone RJ
07-27-2009, 04:59 PM
Back in the day, an uppidy drunk woman who took a swing at a guy usually got like, raped or something.

If you don't believe me, just watch High Plains Drifter.

broncocalijohn
07-28-2009, 01:16 PM
Back in the day, an uppidy drunk woman who took a swing at a guy usually got like, raped or something.

If you don't believe me, just watch High Plains Drifter.

and she was mad that he didnt come back for more.