PDA

View Full Version : Cromartie challenging Henry!

broncos-rock
07-12-2009, 11:16 AM
Antonio Cromartie-DB-Chargers Jul. 12 - 11:48 am et

Coming off a disappointing season in 2008, Antonio Cromartie blames at least five paternity suits for keeping his head out of the game.
At this pace, he's going to going to shatter the records of Travis Henry and Shawn Kemp. Cromartie, who is not married or engaged, has at least seven kids in five states. The 2007 Pro Bowler is now fully recovered from a fractured hip that hampered him throughout last season.

I've always wondered why these guys don't get a vesectomy and get it reversed when they actually want to have kids or maybe just keep it covered.:thumbs:

Orange_Beard
07-12-2009, 11:28 AM
LOL. He blames the paternity suits, not all the ****ing around.

Baba Booey
07-12-2009, 11:29 AM
Jesus, those 18 catches really got to him I guess.

Popps
07-12-2009, 11:29 AM
What a douche.

Florida_Bronco
07-12-2009, 12:28 PM
What a douche.

Of the highest order.

BroncoMan4ever
07-12-2009, 12:33 PM
Antonio Cromartie-DB-Chargers Jul. 12 - 11:48 am et

Coming off a disappointing season in 2008, Antonio Cromartie blames at least five paternity suits for keeping his head out of the game.
At this pace, he's going to going to shatter the records of Travis Henry and Shawn Kemp. Cromartie, who is not married or engaged, has at least seven kids in five states. The 2007 Pro Bowler is now fully recovered from a fractured hip that hampered him throughout last season.

I've always wondered why these guys don't get a vesectomy and get it reversed when they actually want to have kids or maybe just keep it covered.:thumbs:

or wear a ****ing rubber

400HZ
07-12-2009, 01:46 PM
Cromartie is a weirdo. Here's an interesting article that talks about him and his kids if anyone is interested:

http://www3.signonsandiego.com/stories/2009/jul/12/1s12chargers01169/?chargers

Kaylore
07-12-2009, 01:48 PM
5 paternity cases? What a creep.

barryr
07-12-2009, 01:52 PM
What is it with "men" like this? Going around and having unprotected sex like it's going out of style and not being a father to most, if not all, of these kids. Growing up I guess is too hard to do for them.

JJJ
07-12-2009, 01:58 PM
Marshall schooled him last year big time.

Should be interesting to see this year if there is any difference with Cromartie getting healthy. Maybe he can cut Marshall down to 12 catches.

Though I don't remember his being a factor the second time around in the last game of the year. 6 catches in that game I think.

cutthemdown
07-12-2009, 02:03 PM
Yeah if I was going to have tons of unprotected sex, and I was rich, I would just get fixed. You can always adopt, which is in style anyways.

For the girls its pretty obvious. Big time child support from an athlete better then welfare or living on a waitresses income for sure.

If a chick is hot, is it so easy she can bang an athlete with in forst week of trying? How easy are these players anyways!!!! LOL

cutthemdown
07-12-2009, 02:04 PM

Should be interesting to see this year if there is any difference with Cromartie getting healthy. Maybe he can cut Marshall down to 12 catches.

Though I don't remember his being a factor the second time around in the last game of the year. 6 catches in that game I think.

If Marshals hips is healthy and he shows up to play.

JJJ
07-12-2009, 02:07 PM
Yeah if I was going to have tons of unprotected sex, and I was rich, I would just get fixed. You can always adopt, which is in style anyways.

For the girls its pretty obvious. Big time child support from an athlete better then welfare or living on a waitresses income for sure.

If a chick is hot, is it so easy she can bang an athlete with in forst week of trying? How easy are these players anyways!!!! LOL

I actually met Cromartie in baggage claim at the SD airport early last year a few weeks before the season started. My wife and I talked to him for a bit and I asked him if he was waiting for someone.

He said girlfriend. :~ohyah!: Didn't think much of it at the time.

Atlas
07-12-2009, 02:11 PM
What is it with "men" like this? Going around and having unprotected sex like it's going out of style and not being a father to most, if not all, of these kids. Growing up I guess is too hard to do for them.

It is really apart of inner city African American culture. They are proud of the fact and often brag about how many kids they have.

azbroncfan
07-12-2009, 02:12 PM
It is really apart of inner city African American culture. They are proud of the fact and often brag about how many kids they have.

Spreading the seed to as many babies momma's as you can is the name of the game.

Atlas
07-12-2009, 02:17 PM
Spreading the seed to as many babies momma's as you can is the name of the game.

I don't even think it's all the different Momas that matter. The one sthat do get married will still have a large family. The ones that don't get married just spread the wealth with whoever they sleep with.

Heritage is very important in black culture, and poor inner city youth think their heritage will be anhanced if they have lots of children, even if they don't take care of them financially or emotionally.

oubronco
07-12-2009, 02:23 PM

teasin and pleasin the hoe's

broncofan7
07-12-2009, 02:58 PM

That is racist sir.

broncofan7
07-12-2009, 02:59 PM
I don't even think it's all the different Momas that matter. The one sthat do get married will still have a large family. The ones that don't get married just spread the wealth with whoever they sleep with.

Heritage is very important in black culture, and poor inner city youth think their heritage will be anhanced if they have lots of children, even if they don't take care of them financially or emotionally.

????? WTF?
who are 'the ones'? You are batting 1.000 sir.......

Atlas
07-12-2009, 03:05 PM
That is racist sir.

I wouldn't say so. It might not be politically correct, but I don't think it is racist.

Black culture believes in large families, Inner city culture still believes in that, but the fact that marriage is down and out of wedlock births are not only up but accepted is part of the reason. A lot of this is social economical and part of it is that 25% of African Americans ages 18-34 are in jail also plays into the unstability of African American familes.

If you think that is racist go ahead and negative rep me again. I don't see it that way.

Is saying this racist? Or is it fact?

Forty years ago, a government report on the state of the black family in America warned that almost one out of four black children were born to unmarried mothers. Recent figures suggest that now, almost 70 percent of black children are born out of wedlock.

Now that we have decided that is a factual statement. There are reasons why that stat is the way it is. All I did was give my opinion. One that I have read numerous times in textbooks while getting my degree in social work. Were the textbooks racist or were they trying to analyze the problem of the instability of the black family in America? I would suggest the latter.

Atlas
07-12-2009, 03:06 PM
????? WTF?
who are 'the ones'? You are batting 1.000 sir.......

The ones.... I was referring to the African Americans. Sorry I didn't type it out for you. I got lazy.

broncofan7
07-12-2009, 03:16 PM
I wouldn't say so. It might not be politically correct, but I don't think it is racist.

Black culture believes in large families, Inner city culture still believes in that, but the fact that marriage is down and out of wedlock births are not only up but accepted is part of the reason. A lot of this is social economical and part of it is that 25% of African Americans ages 18-34 are in jail also plays into the unstability of African American familes.

If you think that is racist go ahead and negative rep me again. I don't see it that way.

I didn't neg rep you.

footstepsfrom#27
07-12-2009, 04:48 PM
Forty years ago, a government report on the state of the black family in America warned that almost one out of four black children were born to unmarried mothers. Recent figures suggest that now, almost 70 percent of black children are born out of wedlock.

Now that we have decided that is a factual statement. There are reasons why that stat is the way it is. All I did was give my opinion. One that I have read numerous times in textbooks while getting my degree in social work. Were the textbooks racist or were they trying to analyze the problem of the instability of the black family in America? I would suggest the latter.
How incredibly tragic...we better get to work on trying to figure out how to reverse this.

Broncos_OTM
07-12-2009, 07:05 PM

Which is still 24 catches on the year...

Remember Marshall had big time issues with his hand last year. as well as his hip. i am not saying you but most chargers fans throw around his injury a little to much

JimmyFocus
07-12-2009, 07:21 PM

Learning about culture from a textbook only is not going to give you anything close to what is factual.

Northman
07-12-2009, 07:22 PM
Explains why he has hip problems.

Lolad
07-12-2009, 08:01 PM

funny how you can group an entire race. I would love to see the quote from your "textbook" where it says that it ehances their heritage to have lots of children. You should study and experience things to gain knowledge and understanding about a topic, instead of using a textbook as factual information. A textbook that could have very well been written by a racist.

Malcontent
07-12-2009, 08:10 PM

Is saying this racist? Or is it fact?

Truth hurts some folks...

listopencil
07-12-2009, 08:39 PM
Learning about culture from a textbook only is not going to give you anything close to what is factual.

If you are talking raw stats, then I respect textbook-based knowledge more than the opinion of someone who is concerned with being Politically Correct.

JimmyFocus
07-12-2009, 08:43 PM
If you are talking raw stats, then I respect textbook-based knowledge more than the opinion of someone who is concerned with being Politically Correct.

It is not about being politically correct or not but when someone makes statements about a culture and the only thing you know about them is from a textbook, that is just ignorance.

listopencil
07-12-2009, 08:46 PM
It is not about being politically correct or not but when someone makes statements about a culture and the only thing you know about them is from a textbook, that is just ignorance.

Why did you assume that Atlas only got his info from textbooks? That is just ignorance.

Dudeskey
07-12-2009, 08:46 PM
If I was a pro athlete, I wouldn't even take any chances & have a vasectomy done. Child support can be expensive...

Hogan11
07-12-2009, 09:41 PM
Child support can be expensive...

Understatement of the century

Lolad
07-12-2009, 10:15 PM
Why did you assume that Atlas only got his info from textbooks? That is just ignorance.

based on the information that he gave.

broncofan2438
07-12-2009, 10:58 PM
hahah, very nice. Maybe he can end up just like Henry

✡✡ JOSHUA ✡✡
07-13-2009, 12:09 AM
Nothing wrong with planting the seed in the womb and passing on the genes.

Cromartie is creating his own tribe, just like my people did thousands and thousands of years ago.

DBroncos4life
07-13-2009, 12:13 AM
Nothing wrong with planting the seed in the womb and passing on the genes.

Cromartie is creating his own tribe, just like my people did thousands and thousands of years ago.

yeah but there is already a lot of Catholics.

broncocalijohn
07-13-2009, 12:17 AM
funny how you can group an entire race. I would love to see the quote from your "textbook" where it says that it ehances their heritage to have lots of children. You should study and experience things to gain knowledge and understanding about a topic, instead of using a textbook as factual information. A textbook that could have very well been written by a racist.

at least it is an excuse even though it is a horrible one. He stated the facts and yes they are correct. No one needs a textbook to know that it is wrong for any reason. Unmarried and having kids at 9% is horrible. Add the fact that studies show that having a man in the house helps the kids stay out of trouble. When 18 to 34 year old black males are at 1/3 on parole, prison or probation, there are problems. Forgot the stats on those in juvenile hall w/o a father figure but it is way high.

Garcia Bronco
07-13-2009, 08:19 AM

As long as we refuse to have honest discussion, we will continue to have the problem.

Garcia Bronco
07-13-2009, 08:20 AM
How incredibly tragic...we better get to work on trying to figure out how to reverse this.

What would be a way to start?

broncofan7
07-13-2009, 08:45 AM
What would be a way to start?

Perhaps IQ tests and an income check before hospitals opt to deliver.....LOL so much for the hippocratic oath;)

Captain 'Dre
07-13-2009, 09:07 AM
Dear NFL (and NBA) players:

Seriously... Make a deposit at the sperm bank, get yourself clipped, and save yourself not only he expense, but the morally represensible behavior of fathering children who's lives you have no intention to be a part of.

Approximate cost of storing semen at the cryogenics lab, per year*: $100

Hey, you can still father children when you actually WANT them, but wthout the muss and fuss of paternity suits and exorbitant child support payments!

* - For professionals only. Please do not attempt this at home.