PDA

View Full Version : OT Call Of Duty 4 & 5

i4jelway7
07-11-2009, 01:28 PM
I knw there are some COD gamers on here some questions for you
Do you play the single player?
what level of difficulty?
did you complete either game?
approx. how long did it take you finish the game?

after playing exclusively multiplayer online w/ cod4 since I bought it, I decided to play the single player about a week ago and I just finished it on hardened w/ no youtube, google, or strategy guides, ditto for cod5 waw I actually finished this one before COD4

:yayaya:

bronco_boi_5280
07-11-2009, 01:30 PM
I never played single player on modern warfare.

I haven't played single on WAW either.

Right now I'm addicted to zombies on WAW.

Doggcow
07-11-2009, 01:31 PM
Why play single player win multiplayer owns?

i4jelway7
07-11-2009, 01:32 PM
I never played single player on modern warfare.

I haven't played single on WAW either.

Right now I'm addicted to zombies on WAW.

I don't really get the appeal of the zombie matches.. doesn't interest me, but I knw a lot of ppl love to play it

i4jelway7
07-11-2009, 01:34 PM

more bang for your buck.. the single player is really fun and challenging.. multiplayer is at times monotonous and boring, but I enjoy both. I knw I have gotten every dollars worth out of both of these games and that rarely happens for me w/ game purchases.

Arkansas Bronco
07-11-2009, 01:44 PM
I played single player for about an hour on Modern Combat then only played online. Single player just is no were close to being as good as online play. On WAW I have it on the wii and it pisses me off after about 5 minutes.

Gcver2ver3
07-11-2009, 01:47 PM
I knw there are some COD gamers on here some questions for you
Do you play the single player?
what level of difficulty?
did you complete either game?
approx. how long did it take you finish the game?

after playing exclusively multiplayer online w/ cod4 since I bought it, I decided to play the single player about a week ago and I just finished it on hardened w/ no youtube, google, or strategy guides, ditto for cod5 waw I actually finished this one before COD4

:yayaya:

i completed COD4 on whatever the default setting is...it was cool...

but multi-player is my thing...i love mutli-player for COD4...WAW however sucks (compared to COD4 that it is)...i am angry for even buying the WAW...i look forward to the sequel to COD4...that should be fun...

i4jelway7
07-11-2009, 01:57 PM
i completed COD4 on whatever the default setting is...it was cool...

but multi-player is my thing...i love mutli-player for COD4...WAW however sucks (compared to COD4 that it is)...i am angry for even buying the WAW...i look forward to the sequel to COD4...that should be fun...

On Cod4 you have to select a difficulty b4 the single player starts.. there is no real default

bronco_boi_5280
07-11-2009, 02:02 PM
I don't really get the appeal of the zombie matches.. doesn't interest me, but I knw a lot of ppl love to play it

Have you tried playing? It's the ultimate team experience, IMO. You need 4 guys, working together. It's insanely fun, especially when you get up there in levels. The new map just released is great. You should get online and try it.

NFLBRONCO
07-11-2009, 02:04 PM
I always play single player COD on hardest level not worth playing on easier levels.

Just started COD4 on Xbox 360.

PS3 COD is just so easy and stupid can't even stand playing it. I love my PS3 for playing old games and Blu Ray movies. I just wish PS3 games had harder levels.

I have COD 5 XBOX 360 but, have not played it yet.

COD 2 is still the hardest so far. COD 4 looks good I'll have to play it more one of these days.

I have kind of slowed playing games to stockpile because of my limited game tastes and longer times between games.

gyldenlove
07-11-2009, 02:23 PM
I completed Modern Warfare and WAW in single player, I did both games in regular and hardened and select missions in veteran.

I am not sure how long it took, I found Mordern Warfare to be pretty easy in single player except for the sniper mission which I find tricky in hardened.

I liked WAW better for difficulty, especially the PTO missions are nice.

Doggcow
07-11-2009, 02:35 PM
Warhawk is far and away the best multiplayer game on consoles atm.

Gcver2ver3
07-11-2009, 03:46 PM
On Cod4 you have to select a difficulty b4 the single player starts.. there is no real default

ok...its been a long time since i played the single player mode...i don't remember selecting a difficulty but whatever..

my point was about how fun the mutli player version is...

Bronx33
07-11-2009, 03:49 PM

I really have always liked playing single player nothing wrong with multi but but i have always had fun playing single i guess i kinda got used to it cause i was there before online play.

DarkHorse30
07-11-2009, 04:05 PM
COD 2, veteran, COD 3, veteran - WAW halfway on veteran. COD Modern warfare partway, but like WW2 better. When I'm done with WAW will try BIA-Hell's Highway

NFLBRONCO
07-11-2009, 04:05 PM
I completed Modern Warfare and WAW in single player, I did both games in regular and hardened and select missions in veteran.

I am not sure how long it took, I found Mordern Warfare to be pretty easy in single player except for the sniper mission which I find tricky in hardened.

I liked WAW better for difficulty, especially the PTO missions are nice.

When is the Sniper part? More towards beginning middle or end?

Lolad
07-11-2009, 04:10 PM
I played competitive (professionally) cod4 on PC, my team was top 10 in NA. I gave up playing competitive the schedule is grueling and I'm at the prime age of 26.

maher_tyler
07-11-2009, 04:25 PM
I played single player and beat it before i really got into the online stuff..both are pretty BA..if i had to choose which one to play on it'd be the online play. You swear people dont have a life though!!

gyldenlove
07-11-2009, 04:30 PM
When is the Sniper part? More towards beginning middle or end?

It is pretty smack in the middle.

FireFly
07-11-2009, 04:41 PM
I played competitive (professionally) cod4 on PC, my team was top 10 in NA. I gave up playing competitive the schedule is grueling and I'm at the prime age of 26.

Prime age for what? Just out of curiosity.

Is that like the age where people's game playing abilities peak or something?

NFLBRONCO
07-11-2009, 04:53 PM
It is pretty smack in the middle.

TY :)

maher_tyler
07-11-2009, 05:02 PM

LOL

Kinda what i was wondering!

Bronx33
07-11-2009, 05:14 PM
LOL

Kinda what i was wondering!

Ya hes clearly past his rookie year and the skills start to decline ROFL!

ghwk
07-11-2009, 07:55 PM

Because COD 4 sinle player was a lot of fun, and there are so many hackers on multiplayer that it ruins it.

want2bAbronco2
07-11-2009, 11:01 PM
I didn't care for COD 4 single player thought it was too easy and they held your hand. WaW I loved the single player and beat it on expert and found all the cards. Played the sh!t out of multi and single. Never played Cod 4 multi. but cant wait till Modern 2 comes out.

Just wish they would fix a few problems. Like Rainbow six when you die you are invinsible for 5sec when you spawn, love that! WaW you die soooo many times as soon as you spawn. Also wish you could take cover. If they would mix the two games it would be amazing!

Rabb
07-12-2009, 08:47 AM
I got them both for MP ultimately but I have always enjoyed the SP aspect of the series

I don't remember how long it took but I enjoyed them both. I have a sick obsession with completing them on veteran, I am still working on W@W on it. It is not so much that it is hard, it is cheap on vet. ****ing grenades.

Broncos_OTM
07-12-2009, 06:16 PM
I am not a huige fan of Treyarch. They put a solid game out this time around but all that glitching really pisses me off. I really like Zombies. it is all i am playing right now. As far as where i am at i got all the death cards. i am working on my tropies. i got 52 percent of all the trophies. 11000 kills on multi player.

If anyone wants to play a little Campagin Co-op im game. Add Vinland88 on PS3 and send me a note that you are from the mane.

Heres to modern warfare 2 put out by infinity ward.

Lolad
07-12-2009, 07:06 PM

No, just conflicted a lot with the fun everybody should be having when they're in there 20's and single. LOL

Our schedule was Mon-Thurs 5p-1:30a Sun 7p-1:30a

El Guapo
07-13-2009, 05:47 AM
The run-and-gun, respawn crap gets old. Great graphics, but I sold it and switched over to SOCOM for a more realistic battle experience.

Pontius Pirate
07-13-2009, 10:43 AM
Battlefield Bad Company 2 is going to be better. Mark my words. Save your money and wait for BBC2

Pontius Pirate
07-13-2009, 10:45 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbYwVyaoNZk

gyldenlove
07-13-2009, 10:50 AM
The run-and-gun, respawn crap gets old. Great graphics, but I sold it and switched over to SOCOM for a more realistic battle experience.

I hate the respawning mech in COD, it is so much nicer in MOH where you can actually kill all the enemies.

In WAW I hate those spider holes, you take your gun and blast through that stupid leaf cover, then you take a step and up pops an enemy.

kappys
07-13-2009, 02:35 PM
No, just conflicted a lot with the fun everybody should be having when they're in there 20's and single. LOL

Our schedule was Mon-Thurs 5p-1:30a Sun 7p-1:30a

When you say professionally do u somehow get paid for COD?

Rabb
07-13-2009, 02:40 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbYwVyaoNZk

I am a huge fan of the BF series, and loved the first one

BUT

EA and Dice will forever ruin the games with glaring omissions and server issues

it has been an issue since Modern Combat on the original Xbox, won't stop me from buying though, I love the series

I play the **** out of 1943 right now, best XBLA/PSN game ever