PDA

View Full Version : fitz: i know what brandons doing this summer...

tsiguy96
07-10-2009, 10:03 PM
I have news on brandon marshall & what his plans r this season but i cant say! lol

bastard.

tsiguy96
07-10-2009, 10:22 PM
oh yea this is from his twitter page.

(Jae)
07-10-2009, 10:56 PM
Aren't they working out together?

Marshall said he thinks Fitz is the Best WR in the league, hopefully he learns something from Fitz.

worm
07-11-2009, 12:22 AM
Your 'sources of football information' for your threads continue to devolve

From the NFL Network to PFW to car stereo blogs to Popps and now down to twitter.

DBroncos4life
07-11-2009, 12:46 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RL2ymUvbrnA&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RL2ymUvbrnA&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

damn that was post 14000

tsiguy96
07-11-2009, 12:51 AM

From the NFL Network to PFW to car stereo blogs to Popps and now down to twitter.

are you kidding?

i post a quote from fitz and your bitching whiny ass complains about it?

get the **** out of here.

watermock
07-11-2009, 01:18 AM
Idiot.

Blueflame
07-11-2009, 03:55 AM
are you kidding?

i post a quote from fitz and your b****ing whiny ass complains about it?

Credibility here usually does require a link from a respected, established news source..... do you really start a thread based on nothing but a Twitter item and then expect it to be taken as gospel truth with no questions whatsoever? Good grief.

BroncoBuff
07-11-2009, 05:06 AM
I could start a twitter page right now calling myself Larry Fitzgerald.

Keith Olbermann made an announcement on his show about 6 months ago, warning that none of the THREE twitter accounts with his name on them are actually him ... and that he couldn't do a damn thing about it.

Maybe I should start a twitter account as "tsiguy" and post a bunch of rambling, half-witted nonsense. Oh wait, you got that covered.

theAPAOps5
07-11-2009, 05:30 AM
I could start a twitter page right now calling myself Larry Fitzgerald.

Keith Olbermann made an announcement on his show about 6 months ago, warning that none of the THREE twitter accounts with his name on them are actually him ... and that he couldn't do a damn thing about it.

Maybe I should start a twitter account as "tsiguy" and post a bunch of rambling, half-witted nonsense. Oh wait, you got that covered.

Twitter is working to come up with a way to make a verified account.

Premier-Ace55
07-11-2009, 05:56 AM
We'll see what happens and hopefully see what the broncos plans are

tsiguy96
07-11-2009, 06:51 AM
wow, some of you are just not as smart as advertised. the nfl has a list of players who are verified as having their own twitter account. fitz just so happens to be on that list.

https://twitter.com/Lfitzgerald11

quit crying, god damn its the offseason and there is nothing else to talk about

Flex Gunmetal
07-11-2009, 08:18 AM
are you kidding?

i post a quote from fitz and your b****ing whiny ass complains about it?

You're usually on point, but there is no story here.

tsiguy96
07-11-2009, 09:14 AM
You're usually on point, but there is no story here.

im aware theres no story, just thought it was worth pointing out marshalls "plan" is there for some.... he also says marshall hasnt scratched his potential and is freakishly good for being so big and fast.

Taco John
07-11-2009, 09:17 AM
You guys are tough customers... I thought it was an interesting tid bit...

Flex Gunmetal
07-11-2009, 09:19 AM
im aware theres no story, just thought it was worth pointing out marshalls "plan" is there for some.... he also says marshall hasnt scratched his potential and is freakishly good for being so big and fast.

I think we both reacted harshly. Hug?

broncocalijohn
07-11-2009, 09:23 AM
some of you cant see he was joking on this. Good grief!

Rock Chalk
07-11-2009, 09:51 AM
Twitter is working to come up with a way to make a verified account.

Haha good luck :)

If they figure it out they better share it with the rest of the internet community because its a problem for all sites everywhere.

Rock Chalk
07-11-2009, 09:53 AM
Ive been wondering.

Whats the past tense verb used for tweet?

I twatted?

theAPAOps5
07-11-2009, 11:14 AM

If they figure it out they better share it with the rest of the internet community because its a problem for all sites everywhere.

HA I know that's why its still "working" and not created ROFL! . Facebook did it in an interesting way. They just allowed you to grab unique identifiers and before it went fully public they gave the prominent and highest users first crack.

Now that isn't possible all the time but thought it was a good idea even if they didn't originally plan it that way.

Popps
07-11-2009, 11:18 AM

Put my name before the others next time, please.

Popps
07-11-2009, 11:19 AM

Which is interesting because it's absolutely illegal to impersonate someone, internet or not. Very illegal. If it's clearly parody, that's different. But, I see a lot of facebook/myspace pages out there that look very borderline.

That will all have to play itself out in courts, at some point.

Gcver2ver3
07-11-2009, 11:24 AM
i have no problem with this thread...

it's not like there's a lot going on anyway...

and although it's not exactly groundbreaking info, i still find that nugget to be a little interesting...

worm
07-11-2009, 11:30 AM
Put my name before the others next time, please.

That would defeat the real purpose of my post. :poke:

Pat Bowlen
07-11-2009, 12:31 PM
Which is interesting because it's absolutely illegal to impersonate someone, internet or not. Very illegal.
Theft of an identity is worse than theft of an item. I despise these people.

tsiguy96
07-11-2009, 12:32 PM

yes....they should be prosecuted to the fullest extent.

speaking of that, hows teh team going?

worm
07-11-2009, 12:35 PM

LOL

Northman
07-11-2009, 12:36 PM
Bowlen should be arrested for ripping off his fans.

BroncoBuff
07-11-2009, 12:42 PM

Your post has a certain truthiness to it.

theAPAOps5
07-11-2009, 12:47 PM
Bowlen should be arrested for ripping off his fans.

No that would be the Yankees, Cowboys, Jets, Giants, and others

Pat Bowlen
07-11-2009, 12:59 PM
Bowlen should be arrested for nipping off his fans.
I love the fans, they are my people and I feel comfortable when I'm in their zone. But don't blame me for taking a nip here or there. I pay the bills.

Bronx33
07-11-2009, 01:05 PM
You would think he could benefit more from a class on how to rationalize and make better decisions and maybe a head removed from ass proceedure.

http://www.pickthebrain.com/blog/are-you-rationalizing-your-decisions/