PDA

View Full Version : fantasy value for 2009/10: denver broncos

tsiguy96
07-10-2009, 03:23 PM
which players are you gonna look at in fantasy?

eddie royal may be the steal of the year. orton is a good backup, possibly starter depending on how the season begins. knowshon may not get a lot of TDs this year, again maybe a backup until we see how he does. brandon marshall is a risky pick, one i am staying away from.

The Joker
07-10-2009, 03:26 PM
Hillis could be a good steal and will be available really late most likely.

Will have plenty of receptions, and will probably be our goalline back on top of that.

Ambiguous
07-10-2009, 03:45 PM
I never go with Broncos RB/FB since the load was always split too much and the last few years have had so many injuries. Maybe McD will change some of that.

Los Broncos
07-10-2009, 05:12 PM
Royal is decent pick if or when Marshall is traded, Hillis in the mid to late rounds.

gyldenlove
07-10-2009, 07:39 PM
Tony Scheffler is a guy you should look at, he will be in the top 10 tight ends easy, but is routinely ranked out of the top 15 and underdrafted.

Royal looks like a solid pick, Knowshon could be a solid pick in the 4th round.

For IDP leagues get DJ Williams early, he will have 150+ tackles this year.

BroncoMan4ever
07-10-2009, 08:30 PM
Knowshon can probably be had late in the draft. most are going to look at last seasons production from our backs and remember we brought in a lot of other guys and overlook Moreno. Hillis is an interesting pick and could be had late, Scheff is a guy i am definitely targeting. Orton is a guy i am going to think about as a backup QB. i just have a feeling he is going to have a great year. i have no proof or reason to feel that way, i just have that feeling. Royal is going to be one of my early targets. Regardless of Marshall being here or not, Royal is going to pull in over 100 receptions this year.

Br0nc0Buster
07-10-2009, 10:00 PM
I think Orton and Knowshon can be very good options this year that you can get later

I think because of his success last year, Eddie will prolly go rather high
Same with Marshall

I would be perfectly fine with having Orton as my starting qb and Knowshon as my #2 RB
And you wouldnt need to spend high picks on either

Sounds homerish, but I did the same thing last year with Cutler, Marshall, and Scheff and well it paid off