PDA

View Full Version : jeremy jarmon

tsiguy96
07-10-2009, 08:32 AM
anyone know anything about this guy? any good, worth broncos placing a bid on?

TonyR
07-10-2009, 09:11 AM
I wonder if McD and Co. were among the 18?

Jeremy Jarmon draws 18 teams to workout
Posted by Mike Florio on July 10, 2009 8:18 AM

In some years, the NFL's supplemental draft attracts ample interest. In other years, it doesn't.

This year, next week's supplemental draft is getting some but not much interest, thanks to a guy who lost his college eligibility after testing positive for a banned substance.

Per the Lexington Herald-Leader, 18 teams showed up Thursday for the pre-supplemental draft workout of former Kentucky defensive end Jeremy Jarmon.

One team that sent a fairly heavy delegation to Lexington was the Redskins. Executive V.P. Vinny Cerrato spoke about the process of evaluating a player like Jarmon.

"First you evaluate [Jarmon] on film, and if you like what you see on film then it brings you down for the workout," Cerrato said. "It gives you a chance to see him move around and see him athletically, and you get to talk to him, his coaches and trainers and find out all the background information."

The fact that the most one of the most important pieces of background information -- a failed test for a banned substance -- didn't stop 18 teams from showing up tells us all we need to know about the attitude toward cheating in football.

The fans don't really care, the media doesn't really care, so why should the teams care?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/07/10/jeremy-jarmon-draws-18-teams-to-workout/

tsiguy96
07-10-2009, 09:12 AM
i read that, thats why im wondering if hes a fit for a 3-4 and worth us offering a high pick from next year...

ScottXray
07-10-2009, 09:22 AM
i read that, thats why im wondering if hes a fit for a 3-4 and worth us offering a high pick from next year...

Yeah, like the first we get from the G-men for BM? (hotrods thread)

Not MickyD's type. (solid upstanding TEAM guy).

If they were to trade away BM and then use that pick in the supplemental draft I can't IMAGINE what the McD haters would be saying (on second thought I can).

This would be the perfect capper to the "Off-season of Dread" for Broncos fans. :spit:

Taco John
07-10-2009, 10:36 AM
What the crap!? I thought this thread was about Jenna Jameson. I need to put my glasses on...

TheReverend
07-10-2009, 10:59 AM
What the crap!? I thought this thread was about Jenna Jameson. I need to put my glasses on...

What?

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e314/butifulmess/000jenna-jameson.gif

Kaylore
07-10-2009, 11:02 AM
I think both Jenna and Jeremy are pretty overrated.

TheReverend
07-10-2009, 11:04 AM

Spoken by someone who obviously hasn't watched "The Masseuse"

vancejohnson82
07-10-2009, 11:07 AM
Spoken by someone who obviously hasn't watched "The Masseuse"

The plot of that movie confused me...

TheReverend
07-10-2009, 11:10 AM
The plot of that movie confused me...

What plot...?

worm
07-10-2009, 11:12 AM

As a business woman, Jenna is under-rated.

TonyR
07-10-2009, 11:24 AM

She used to be worth her rating but she has completely fallen apart. Too much plastic surgery and perhaps too many drugs. And maybe too many poundings from Tito.

vancejohnson82
07-10-2009, 11:26 AM
What plot...?

Well, I understand the first part....its actually quite simple....he gets a massage and a hand job. However, after that, things start to get a little complicated. I can't help but wonder whether these two people are really in love....i believe they use the word love, but to me it just seems as though they are boning in different scenarios.

Then he follows her home that one day and I don't understand why she tells him to leave....she doesnt seem upset with him or whatever but why the sudden breakup.

Was it over money?
Was their relationship ever real to begin with or did she just need someone to talk to (bone)

The movie always left me wondering what could have been between the couple, ya know? I wanted more and Part II really didnt do much to clear things up....its a lot like M. Night Shaylaman's "The Village"....theres a lot left to be explained (and a lot left to clean up) when its all over...

TheReverend
07-10-2009, 11:32 AM
Well, I understand the first part....its actually quite simple....he gets a massage and a hand job. However, after that, things start to get a little complicated. I can't help but wonder whether these two people are really in love....i believe they use the word love, but to me it just seems as though they are boning in different scenarios.

Then he follows her home that one day and I don't understand why she tells him to leave....she doesnt seem upset with him or whatever but why the sudden breakup.

Was it over money?
Was their relationship ever real to begin with or did she just need someone to talk to (bone)

The movie always left me wondering what could have been between the couple, ya know? I wanted more and Part II really didnt do much to clear things up....its a lot like M. Night Shaylaman's "The Village"....theres a lot left to be explained (and a lot left to clean up) when its all over...

You realize you can just keep rewinding to the scene with her and Savannah over and over, right?

vancejohnson82
07-10-2009, 11:39 AM
You realize you can just keep rewinding to the scene with her and Savannah over and over, right?

You mean this scene....

"Jim follows Barbara home one night, and she gets angry at him, but gets him to go home, promising to follow, which she does, and tells him that he needs to open himself up to the world, and things are worth the risk. He's been hiding away from the world for so long. They end up having actual sex, and he declares his love for her, risking his heart. Afterwards, he doesn't hear from her for a few days, goes to her work, finds out she quit, and then races to her house. Where he discovers that she has a female lover, and that they are moving. Your heart goes out to this poor, heartbroken soul"

see, the last scene is the most important and the last thing I need during my film/plot analysis is two super sexy women doing everything imaginable

by the way, i got that off hte website for the film and i liked the "actual sex" line....makes me wonder whether I've ever had actual sex or whether its been some form of fictional sex

broncosteven
07-10-2009, 12:03 PM

Now if she were 6' 4", 302lbs, played guard, and wore the #73 it might be a differnet story.

LOL

Pat Bowlen
07-10-2009, 12:23 PM
Agreed. That ribcage just doesn't quite do it for me.

vancejohnson82
07-10-2009, 12:38 PM
Agreed. That ribcage just doesn't quite do it for me.

Quick question Pat.....how often does TJ have to send you your password?