PDA

View Full Version : Talk about a hard couple of days

Spider
07-08-2009, 12:28 AM
I have had them , first I get high centered , I get unstuck , then wind up driving from Cheyenne to Denver with my head out of the wondow cause my wipers quit right in the middle of a rain storm , then i get to fight la veta and Wolf creek pass grossing 106 Gs ......I got to Farmington New Mexico , parked in this dirt parking lot , then noticed there is a concrete curb right in the middle of the highway , so now I got to figure out how to get out of here .......

PaintballCLE
07-08-2009, 04:41 AM
I have had them , first I get high centered , I get unstuck , then wind up driving from Cheyenne to Denver with my head out of the wondow cause my wipers quit right in the middle of a rain storm , then i get to fight la veta and Wolf creek pass grossing 106 Gs ......I got to Farmington New Mexico , parked in this dirt parking lot , then noticed there is a concrete curb right in the middle of the highway , so now I got to figure out how to get out of here .......

Don't worry I am sure you will figure it out.......thats why they pay you like a republican :rofl: