PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to all who made it possible

crawdad
07-06-2009, 09:49 AM
We are back from celebrating my Dadís 80th birthday and I want to say thank you to all my friends at the Orange Mane who helped my sister travel to this event. We got her and her grandson there and they had such a great time (except for missing her plane on the way back). Special thanks go out to: cutthemdown (you are a saint), bronclvr (Sherri), IBleedOrange&Blue, Meck, Sassy, Taco, Oskie, Ginita, worm, Raj and Jason. I never expected to receive cash just wanted to get FF miles to enable her to travel, but you people are the greatest. You made it possible for her to go and have a great time. Thank you all again from the bottom of my heart.

If I have omitted anyoneís name, I apologize but I think I hit them all. Please let me know if you have been left out because it certainly isnít intentional.

We love you all!

Florida_Bronco
07-06-2009, 12:04 PM
Glad to see it all worked out. :thumbsup:

cutthemdown
07-06-2009, 01:39 PM
Well I am not a Saint that is for sure!!!!!, but i sure do appreciate the acknowledgment and the thank you. So glad to hear that everything worked out so well and that the trips purpose played out for you.

cutthemdown
07-06-2009, 02:04 PM
We are back from celebrating my Dadís 80th birthday and I want to say thank you to all my friends at the Orange Mane who helped my sister travel to this event. We got her and her grandson there and they had such a great time (except for missing her plane on the way back). Special thanks go out to: cutthemdown (you are a saint), bronclvr (Sherri), IBleedOrange&Blue, Meck, Sassy, Taco, Oskie, Ginita, worm, Raj and Jason. I never expected to receive cash just wanted to get FF miles to enable her to travel, but you people are the greatest. You made it possible for her to go and have a great time. Thank you all again from the bottom of my heart.

If I have omitted anyoneís name, I apologize but I think I hit them all. Please let me know if you have been left out because it certainly isnít intentional.

We love you all!

Didn't you ever get taught that you don't always get what you ask for!!!!!!!:rofl:

crawdad
07-06-2009, 02:05 PM
I tell that to my GF all of the time! ;)

cutthemdown
07-06-2009, 02:08 PM
Lol!!!

bronclvr
07-06-2009, 03:16 PM
I sincerely appreciate the thank you (although I wasn't looking for it). I am really glad that things went well! :thumbs:

Kaylore
07-10-2009, 09:55 AM
Great to hear of the help you received. This is a great community.

crawdad
07-10-2009, 10:13 AM
Amen to that. It is great to know that I have a lot of Bronco brothers and sisters and I really appreciate them all. Kind words walk a million miles!

Miss I.
07-10-2009, 10:50 AM
Glad to have helped....who are you again? ;D

crawdad
07-10-2009, 12:27 PM
Thanks Gina, it always helps to know who your friends are!

Miss I.
07-10-2009, 01:08 PM
Thanks Gina, it always helps to know who your friends are!

Hey no semi-real names. Just call me Inigo Montoya...;D

crawdad
07-10-2009, 01:23 PM
Okay Inigo

GreatBronco16
07-11-2009, 12:17 AM
I'm not looking for you to aknowledge me or anything, but I'm just curious if you received the money I sent you. Cause I would be pissed if it was delivered somewhere else and they took it instead of just sending it back.

crawdad
07-11-2009, 09:05 AM
I'm not looking for you to aknowledge me or anything, but I'm just curious if you received the money I sent you. Cause I would be pissed if it was delivered somewhere else and they took it instead of just sending it back.

Yes, I did and I apologize for not acknowledging you. I also received help form mobronco and left him off the list. Please accept my apologies and special thanks go out to you and mobronco for your kindness in making this happen.

;) You have to remember that I am old and sometimes I forget! ;)

GreatBronco16
07-13-2009, 06:08 PM
Yes, I did and I apologize for not acknowledging you. I also received help form mobronco and left him off the list. Please accept my apologies and special thanks go out to you and mobronco for your kindness in making this happen.

;) You have to remember that I am old and sometimes I forget! ;)

Oh no worries. Like I said, I just wanted to make sure that you got. That's all that mattered to me.

jrmarden
07-14-2009, 02:18 PM
No problem. Glad to help!

We love you all!