PDA

View Full Version : OM PGA thread

tsiguy96
07-05-2009, 12:24 AM
anyone else here watch a lot of golf? i try to catch it every weekend its on, anthony kim is very, very fun to watch play but i havent heard much about him. i never really had a favorite (besides tiger of course but its just fun to watch him dominate all the time).

who do you like to watch? lefty is fun to watch too, he hit an awesome hook shot at players around a tree about 5 feet from the hole that was amazing.

any predictions about tomorrows faceoff between tiger and kim? besides the obvious that tiger, when having a lead or colead going into final round, i believe is undefeated....

The Joker
07-05-2009, 04:30 AM
Kim strikes me as a complete dickhead in all honesty.

Favourite golfers to watch are Garcia and Mickelson. Mickelson is just the ultimate good guy, so much fun to watch. Garcia probably has more different types of shot in his bag than anyone on the tour. If he could putt worth a crap he'd have multiple majors by now, from tee to green he's probably as good if not better than anyone out there, and that includes TW.

rbackfactory80
07-05-2009, 07:28 AM
Kim likes the big stage and the challenge. He has a shot. I love Singh and Els, my favorites to root for.

rbackfactory80
07-05-2009, 07:31 AM
Kim strikes me as a complete dickhead in all honesty.

Favourite golfers to watch are Garcia and Mickelson. Mickelson is just the ultimate good guy, so much fun to watch. Garcia probably has more different types of shot in his bag than anyone on the tour. If he could putt worth a crap he'd have multiple majors by now, from tee to green he's probably as good if not better than anyone out there, and that includes TW.

Thats funny, you criticize Kim and them claim your favorite golfers are Garcia and Mick. Garcia is by far the biggest crybaby on tour although I do agree with your ballstriking analysis of him. It is widely known that Mick is one of the most hated players on the tour among his peers.

The Joker
07-05-2009, 07:54 AM
Thats funny, you criticize Kim and them claim your favorite golfers are Garcia and Mick. Garcia is by far the biggest crybaby on tour although I do agree with your ballstriking analysis of him. It is widely known that Mick is one of the most hated players on the tour among his peers.

I could care less what the other golfers think of Mickelson the person to be honest, I like him for the way he plays.

Garcia does come off as a bit of a moody ****er on the course, but I've met him briefly and he's quite a down-to-earth guy who just doesn't enjoy all the attention.

Kim just irritates me, amped up little gob****e.