PDA

View Full Version : brandon marshall = douchebag

Gort
07-04-2009, 02:39 PM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/06/30/brandon-marshall-on-denver-i-hate-this-f--king-city/

if he really said this...

"I hate Denver," Marshall added. "I hope I get traded."

Marshall also reportedly berated officers for pulling him over instead of investigating other cases.

"Why aren't you guys out looking for Williams' killer?" Marshall reportedly said.
...then i hope he blows out his knee and he has to go work at McDonald's for a living. i don't really care if the Broncos trade him first or not! this DOUCHEBAG is the one most responsible for starting the fight with the gangbangers that ended with Darrent Williams being murdered in the first place!

what a rotten piece of work this guy turned out to be.

bronco_boi_5280
07-04-2009, 02:46 PM
Welcome to last week. Population: You.

Gort
07-04-2009, 02:49 PM

some of us have better things to do than be logged in here every minute of every day. so sorry to have re-posted something you clearly already saw. it was new to me, but oh well, i'll log out now and you can have the site to yourself again.

OT: why is your tagline about Nick Novak kicking a FG?

Archer81
07-04-2009, 02:50 PM
some of us have better things to do than be logged in here every minute of every day. so sorry to have re-posted something you clearly already saw. it was new to me, but oh well, i'll log out now and you can have the site to yourself again.

Thanks. :sunshine:

:Broncos:

BroncoBuff
07-04-2009, 03:02 PM

Oh snap ... I gotta remember that one ;D

Atwater His Ass
07-04-2009, 03:21 PM

Translation: AFK banging hot chicks.

WABronco
07-04-2009, 03:37 PM
Translation: AFK banging hot chicks.

While pumping iron and eating steak with your front teeth.

TheDave
07-04-2009, 04:10 PM
some of us have better things to do than be logged in here every minute of every day.

or read a newspaper... or watch espn... or the NFL Channel... or the local news... or listen to sports radio... or...

TDmvp
07-04-2009, 04:40 PM
In other news the Earth is round ...

watermock
07-04-2009, 04:49 PM
:bandwagon

Pile on a guy in his last year of contract making millions less than his value, made the probowl and lost his probowl QB, and was told by the owner he would be accomodated.

He'll be traded once a contender's #1 goes down just to teach BM a lesson.

tnedator
07-04-2009, 05:03 PM

OT: why is your tagline about Nick Novak kicking a FG?

Better things like wish injury upon people and get worked up over a two year old statement made while drunk.

You're probably a teetotaler who never said anything you regretted when drunk, but my guess you have been around people that sometimes get a little out of hand after a few drinks. Do you wish cancer, death, massive injury on them? WTF dude?

Doggcow
07-04-2009, 11:38 PM
You guys hear Michael Jackson died?

Bronx33
07-05-2009, 08:27 AM
You guys hear Michael Jackson died?

WHEN THE HELL DID THIS HAPPEN??

Bronco Bob
07-05-2009, 09:00 AM
WHEN THE HELL DID THIS HAPPEN??

I also hear that Farrah Fawcett is feeling poorly.