Trevor Areiza won't be re-signed

http://www.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/11838893/15861966

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
07-02-2009, 04:35 PM
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=81707

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
07-02-2009, 04:36 PM
Confirmed: Artest is a Laker

Free agent Ron Artest has agreed to sign with the Lakers. Don't have many more details, but his agent said he would have a more formal announcement later this afternoon. Artest could fit nicely in the void created by Trevor Ariza's apparent desire to seek a contract elsewhere. Artest probably will play for the $5.6 million mid-level exception. Now, does an agreement with Artest make it easier for the Lakers to re-sign Lamar Odom? Artest and Odom are childhood friends from New York City.

http://www.insidesocal.com/lakers/2009/07/confirmed-artest-is-a-laker.html

BuckinKaeding
07-02-2009, 04:40 PM
The whole thing about Odom, is he willing to still come off the bench? Its a matter of pride I guess. Otherwise, I don't see how he could pass up playing w/ Kobe + Artest and going for another Championship.

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
07-02-2009, 04:48 PM
LA Times reporting it now:

http://www.latimes.com/sports/basketball/nba/lakers/

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
07-02-2009, 04:50 PM
The whole thing about Odom, is he willing to still come off the bench? Its a matter of pride I guess. Otherwise, I don't see how he could pass up playing w/ Kobe + Artest and going for another Championship.

Artest and LO are childhood friends - it's doubtful that Ron would want to come to L.A. if Lamar wasn't staying.

BuckinKaeding
07-02-2009, 04:51 PM
I think that he would come to play w/ Kobe whether or not L.O. was here. Anyways, I really hope we re-sign him to at least a 3 year deal.

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
07-02-2009, 04:53 PM
Lakers close to deal with Artest

http://www.latimes.com/media/photo/2009-07/47845261.jpg
Wally Skalij / Los Angeles Times
Houston Rockets forward Ron Artest, right, is guarded by the Lakers' Kobe Bryant in Game 7 of the Western Conference semifinals on May 17. The Lakers are close to reaching an agreement with Artest.

By Mike Bresnahan

4:26 PM PDT, July 2, 2009
<!-- sphereit start -->
The Lakers are close to reaching an agreement with Houston forward Ron Artest, The Times has learned.

Artest has been meeting with Lakers executives throughout the day and is expected to agree to terms later this afternoon.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-lakers3-2009jul03,0,7602019.story

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
07-02-2009, 04:55 PM
Anyways, I really hope we re-sign him to at least a 3 year deal.

+1

This should be our top priority.

http://www.clublakers.com/forum/images/smilies/ball1.gif

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
07-02-2009, 04:58 PM
Breaking:

ESPN The Magazine's Chris Broussard reports that Artest and the Lakers have reached a verbal agreement on what is believed to be a three-year contract worth an estimated $18 million. Wednesday is the first day free agents are permitted to sign new deals.

<!-- m -->http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=4303679

OBF1
07-02-2009, 05:00 PM
WOW...talk about huge. Artest is not only a great defender, but he can also score when needed. Kobe wanted the Lakers to sign Artest last year. Lamar will be retained and IF Bynum can stay healthy for the entire season, The Lakers will be a force again.

SonOfLe-loLang
07-02-2009, 05:15 PM
Big signing. I was hoping he'd sign with Cleveland. Ariza wouldn't look too bad there though either. If Trevor takes his game to another level next season, these two will look like similar players

Jason in LA
07-02-2009, 05:27 PM
Back to back! With or without LO. But if they can keep LO, then they are better than this past year.

OBF1
07-02-2009, 05:29 PM
And Kobe will not have to face Artest in the playoffs either.... Very tough defender.

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
07-02-2009, 05:45 PM
WOW...talk about huge. Artest is not only a great defender, but he can also score when needed. Kobe wanted the Lakers to sign Artest last year. Lamar will be retained and IF Bynum can stay healthy for the entire season, The Lakers will be a force again.

Plus it frees up more salary to re-sign LO insofar as Artest costs less $$$ than Ariza (or his douche bag agent David Lee) wants.

Is Mitch the man, or what? :yayaya:

Jason in LA
07-02-2009, 06:07 PM
That's kind of funny. Ariza was pretty much playing hardball with the Lakers, so they just go out and sign a better player for cheaper. Don't you love how those things work out!

OBF1
07-02-2009, 06:19 PM
I am putting this square on McDaniels shoulders.

ohiobronco2
07-02-2009, 07:08 PM
The New York Yankees of the NBA. Must be trying to be a Laker "fan." They should have no problem winning the title now. The Celtics might give them a run for their money, but if Odom stays it will be damn difficult. I was hopeful Cleveland would sign him, I believe they will be better with the addition of Shaq, but other teams have also improved. Cleveland is most likely the 3rd best team in the East and 5-6 in the NBA.

BroncoBuff
07-02-2009, 07:43 PM
The New York Yankees of the NBA.

Not by a longshot.

More like the Pittsburgh Steelers of the NBA.

Jason in LA
07-02-2009, 07:50 PM
Not by a longshot.

Doing the math, they are similar to the Yankees based on percentage of titles won and percentage of times making the Finals. I haven't looked up the numbers, but I'm sure they'd be in the ball park. They've been to about half of the Finals and won about 25% of them.

24champ
07-02-2009, 08:11 PM
Plus it frees up more salary to re-sign LO insofar as Artest costs less $$$ than Ariza (or his douche bag agent David Lee) wants.

Is Mitch the man, or what? :yayaya:

Mitch is awesome. You know 4-5 years ago I hated Mitch as a GM for that Shaq trade and then trading away Butler for Kwame. but you know a couple more Pau Gasol trades, and dealing with agents like Lee as he did this week...he'll be right up there with Jerry West.

Pau Gasol: All-Star
Ron Artest: All-Star, DPOY
Kobe Bryant: All-Star, MVP, HOF
Lamar Odom
Andrew Bynum

Coach Phil Jackson

Back to Back anyone?

maher_tyler
07-02-2009, 08:12 PM
Good pick up for them...a Dennis Rodman type with much more offense. Should benifit greatly by being coached by the "Zen Master". Funny they got a better player for cheaper...wonder how the team that signs Ariza is going to feel :D . If they can keep Odam also, they are definitely the team to beat next year!

broncofan2438
07-02-2009, 08:29 PM
Ariza to Denver

Jason in LA
07-02-2009, 08:31 PM
The New York Yankees of the NBA.

Not by a longshot.

Okay, I crunched numbers.

The Lakers have been to 50.8% of the NBA title Finals, and have won 25.4% of them.

The Yankees have been to 35.1% of the World Series, winning 23.4%.

The Steelers have been to 16.2% of the Super Bowls, and have won 13.9% of them. But, the Steelers have only been to 9.3% of the NFL title games, and have only won 8% of them, in the seasons that they have played in (started back in 1933).

R8R H8R
07-02-2009, 08:37 PM
Mitch is awesome. You know 4-5 years ago I hated Mitch as a GM for that Shaq trade and then trading away Butler for Kwame. but you know a couple more Pau Gasol trades, and dealing with agents like Lee as he did this week...he'll be right up there with Jerry West.

Pau Gasol: All-Star
Ron Artest: All-Star, DPOY
Kobe Bryant: All-Star, MVP, HOF
Lamar Odom
Andrew Bynum

Coach Phil Jackson

Back to Back anyone?

Mitch takes the heat for that trade, but I believe that he was just following Buss' orders. For reasons that are unclear, Buss soured on Shaq, and then put all his marbles into Kobe.

Unfortunately, it took 3 to 4 years to build the team around Kobe, but wow, what a team it is.

Also, for those who don't believe Buss meddles, it was Buss that insisted on the erratic Rodman, against the wishes of Magic and Jerry West. It was no coincidence that West eventually "retired" and then came back in a year or so to be GM of Memphis.

Jason in LA
07-02-2009, 08:55 PM
Mitch takes the heat for that trade, but I believe that he was just following Buss' orders. For reasons that are unclear, Buss soured on Shaq, and then put all his marbles into Kobe.

The Lakers offered Shaq a contract extension that would have kept him the highest paid player in the league. But Shaq wanted a max deal. Like 3 years, $90 million. Or something like that. The Lakers offered him like $75 million. So he acted like a punk ass, yelled out "PAY ME MOTHER****ER" to Buss in front of the entire team, coaches, and media. When Buss didn't give him the money that he wanted (he turned down the contract that would have kept him the highest paid player in the league), he demanded to be traded, and let Kobe take the blame. People love to say that Kobe demanded the Shaq trade, but it was all Shaq. It was over the money.

ZONA
07-02-2009, 09:10 PM
The Lakers were the team to beat before they agreed on a deal with Artest. To me, it's a decent signing but you can never be sure of what you will get from Ron. He will play hard on the court, but the dude has some wires crosses up stairs and he could go off at any time.

Odom will go where the money tells him to go. If another team offers a bigger contract then the Lakers, I'm pretty sure he will take the money. Rings are nice but these guys play for cash. Believe it. This would never happen, but hypothetically, if some team were able and willing to give Kobe 30M per, Kobe would leave LA also. It's always about the money, unless you are an older player who's made the money and now they just want some hardware before the retire (ala Barkley, Malone, etc..)

Los Broncos
07-02-2009, 09:43 PM
Artest, Kobe, Pao, Bynum and Odem starting five? good night sweet prince.

TDmvp
07-02-2009, 09:58 PM
I hope he goes all ape $hit and goes into the crowd again and Bish slaps Jack Nicholson .

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
07-02-2009, 10:10 PM
Odom will go where the money tells him to go. If another team offers a bigger contract then the Lakers, I'm pretty sure he will take the money.

There really isn't another team left who could or would do that at this juncture.

24champ
07-02-2009, 10:14 PM
I hope he goes all ape $hit and goes into the crowd again and Bish slaps Jack Nicholson .

He'll put Pierce in a wheelchair...this time for real.;D

TDmvp
07-02-2009, 10:21 PM
He'll put Pierce in a wheelchair...this time for real.;D

It's always real when The Truth gets in the chair ... He is just a quick healer ...
:wiggle:

TDmvp
07-02-2009, 10:22 PM
Like any of this matters when Garnett gets healthy tho really ...

:stirstir: :stirstir: :stirstir: :poke: :poke: :poke:

cutthemdown
07-02-2009, 10:31 PM
Wow this is huge news. The Lakers poised to repeat, but it won't be easy.

What do people think aabout Shaq and Lebron together. Could we actually have a Shaq/James Kobe/Gasol type showdown? Epic!!!!!!

Artest brings some nastiness to the Lakers they haven't had for awhile.

24champ
07-02-2009, 10:46 PM

Boston's window already closed...why are they dangling Rondo and Allen as trade bait?

TDmvp
07-02-2009, 11:01 PM
Boston's window already closed...why are they dangling Rondo and Allen as trade bait?

If they trade Rondo they are stupid ... either really ... but that kid will only get better ...

24champ
07-02-2009, 11:15 PM
Kobe said that after the Lakers lost game six of the '08 NBA Finals in Boston by 39 points, he was alone in the shower, just fuming. He heard somebody walk in and assumed it was one of his teammates, or maybe a staff member. Instead, he looked up, and it was Ron Artest (to this day, Kobe has no idea how Artest got into the locker room).

"I want to come help you," Artest said. "If I can, I'm going to find a way to come to LA and give you the help you need to win a title."

http://cbs2.com/sports/ron.artest.lakers.2.1069858.html

CHANGSTER
07-02-2009, 11:21 PM
Well that's creepy.

CHANGSTER
07-02-2009, 11:23 PM
Anyways, great move. Here's hoping they can get Odom back.

bronco_boi_5280
07-02-2009, 11:56 PM

Ever heard of a point guard? That won't be the starting five.

Anyways, huge signing for the Lakers, they will go back to back.

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
07-03-2009, 12:52 AM
What do people think aabout Shaq and Lebron together.

Might want to ask Phoenix. Ha!

Sacked by Croel
07-03-2009, 01:12 AM
I hope Artest murders Kobe, covers his tracks so he doesn't get charged and then leads the Lakers to their 16th NBA championship.

cutthemdown
07-03-2009, 01:31 AM
Lakers will now be able to shut down 2 scorers 1-1 with artest and kobe.

BroncoMan4ever
07-03-2009, 01:38 AM
Ariza to Denver

i wish, seeing as he is the main reason Denver lost the series against the Lakers. if he doesn't steal that inbounds pass, Denver goes up 2-0 and takes all the fight out of LA and probably wins the series in 5.

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
07-03-2009, 02:54 AM
Jim Hill (cbs2) interviews Artest:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/l81hqrix6U0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/l81hqrix6U0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

cutthemdown
07-03-2009, 03:05 AM
LABF!!! Can you believe this? It reminds me of when lakers were already good and then got Mychal Thompson whose defense really helped them when a couple titles.

Man it's a good time to be a Laker fan. It was tough losing Shaq, and then seeing him win it all, and then losing to Celtics in finals.

Kobe/Artest/Gasol/Bynum is a pretty formidale thing. If somehow they keep Odem, then wow.

cutthemdown
07-03-2009, 03:09 AM
i wish, seeing as he is the main reason Denver lost the series against the Lakers. if he doesn't steal that inbounds pass, Denver goes up 2-0 and takes all the fight out of LA and probably wins the series in 5.

Yeah but great teams give players like Ariza a chance to shine. I just don't see him as a great player. He caught fire in playoffs and that made him a hot commodity.

Still he's a younger player, and with Ming hurt Rockets probably made a good exchange. He's a tough defender whose shooting finally got decent.

But for Lakers they are gearing up to defend and for sure Artest is as good a defender, and a little nastier.

He gives the lakers a downright mean streak. I bet Jackson shows him how to be an even better player. He just brings out the best in players. He really makes the believe they have it inside them to be great. The man is simply the greatest basketball coach ever.

How he has shaped Kobe into a leader was some good coaching. I bet its harder to coach a superstar then any other player. But Jackson the best superstar manager of all time.

Boobs McGee
07-03-2009, 07:46 AM
I was REALLY dissapointed when I first heard of the arieza trade talks, but this definitely worked out well for us.

Ariza is gonna be a superstar imo, last year was his first full season and he could have definitely made the case for series MVP in the playoffs a couple times. Sad to see any UCLA boys go but oh well.

Feelin pretty good about ron ron right now, LOVE the defensive help and another soid shooter/perimeter threat. I just hope phil/kobe can keep him in check. If we keep lamar, that's gonna be one helluva switch comin off the bench. Bynum stays healthy, this is gonna be awesome.

Your right, cut, this is a GREAT time to be a lakers fan

thrice is nice folks, it's gonna be 2000 all over again

bronco_boi_5280
07-03-2009, 08:32 AM
I think Ariza is a baller and will be a stud, BUT I agree that let's see him in Houston's system, let's see him when T-Mac goes down (which he will inevitably do) and Ariza has to be the man on the Rockets.

I really like TA, but this will be an interesting season for him.

bombay
07-03-2009, 09:54 AM
I think this might be alright. Looks like the lakers may have exchanged the future for the past, in the process giving artest a contract that will take him well out of his useful years.

Jason in LA
07-03-2009, 10:17 AM

You're still running your mouth about that series? You said that the Lakers couldn't win in Denver, and then they won 2 out of 3 there. Then you pretty much disappeared from the thread. You had the Nuggets up 3 games to 1 before Game 3 was ever played. Now you have the Nuggets winning in 5 based on one play? That's silly.

Ariza's steal was huge, but if he doesn't steal that ball, it doesn't mean the Lakers would have lost the game. The Lakers were winning at the time. If the Nuggets get the inbounds pass in, they still would of had to score. A missed shot and a rebound by the Lakers, which easily could of happened, would have been the same as the Ariza steal. The odds were in the Lakers favor before that ball was inbounded.

Jason in LA
07-03-2009, 10:18 AM

If Garnett stayed healthy last year I'd still like the Lakers chances against them. It was the Lakers year.

Seeing that the Celtics are looking to make a big trade that would shake up the roster, they know their window is damn near closed with their current team.

broncswin
07-03-2009, 10:44 AM
Makes it all the more better if the Lake show doesn't come thru and win it all!!

BroncoMan4ever
07-03-2009, 11:17 AM
the Nuggets are going to need to do something big with their 10million dollar exemption. they were getting to the point of rivaling the Lakers and making it a competition for best in the west. but everyone has reloaded and basically gotten better. Spurs got some help and have always been a thorn in the sides of Denver, Lakers obviously have stocked up. Denver needs to make a move.

BroncoMan4ever
07-03-2009, 11:19 AM
You're still running your mouth about that series? You said that the Lakers couldn't win in Denver, and then they won 2 out of 3 there. Then you pretty much disappeared from the thread. You had the Nuggets up 3 games to 1 before Game 3 was ever played. Now you have the Nuggets winning in 5 based on one play? That's silly.

Ariza's steal was huge, but if he doesn't steal that ball, it doesn't mean the Lakers would have lost the game. The Lakers were winning at the time. If the Nuggets get the inbounds pass in, they still would of had to score. A missed shot and a rebound by the Lakers, which easily could of happened, would have been the same as the Ariza steal. The odds were in the Lakers favor before that ball was inbounded.

the Nuggets were shooting over 50% in that game. that inbounds pass gets in and Denver scores. momentum would have carried the Nuggets the rest of the way. and if you have such a problem with my posts, put me on ignore, because i am losing the desire to argue over meaningless **** with a guy like you.

BroncoMan4ever
07-03-2009, 11:20 AM

the Nuggets were shooting over 50% in that game. that inbounds pass gets in and Denver scores. momentum would have carried the Nuggets the rest of the way. and if you have such a problem with my posts, put me on ignore, because i am tired of hearing you bitch that i didn't post in a thread over a month ago.

Tombstone RJ
07-03-2009, 11:22 AM
the Nuggets are going to need to do something big with their 10million dollar exemption. they were getting to the point of rivaling the Lakers and making it a competition for best in the west. but everyone has reloaded and basically gotten better. Spurs got some help and have always been a thorn in the sides of Denver, Lakers obviously have stocked up. Denver needs to make a move.

Getting rid of George Karl is a great first move.

Punisher
07-03-2009, 12:09 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DwQbPgouUYo&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DwQbPgouUYo&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

:yayaya: :yayaya: :yayaya: :yayaya:

broncofan2438
07-03-2009, 12:11 PM

relax jason......were just laker haters, let us be

24champ
07-03-2009, 12:25 PM

Don't worry about it, Nuggets won't be in that position again for another 20 years.:thumbs:

Punisher
07-03-2009, 12:26 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FD796H08J7w&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FD796H08J7w&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NtHs1x4-mgY&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NtHs1x4-mgY&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Punisher
07-03-2009, 12:27 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KvyruA5jIBs&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KvyruA5jIBs&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Mk-wMMTzOEk&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Mk-wMMTzOEk&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

bronco_boi_5280
07-03-2009, 12:42 PM
Portland signs Hedo.

LA/Portland will be epic.

Punisher
07-03-2009, 12:53 PM
Portland signs Hedo.

LA/Portland will be epic.

Artest is gonna put Hedo in a Shark Cage

BroncoBuff
07-03-2009, 12:55 PM
Okay, I crunched numbers.

The Lakers have been to 50.8% of the NBA title Finals, and have won 25.4% of them.
You're saying the Lakers have won more than 25% of all NBA titles?

Well, they've won 10 since they moved to Los Angeles 49 years ago, that's exactly 20%. True, the Minneapolis Lakers won 5 titles in their last 11 years there, but are you really counting them?

The Yankees have been to 35.1% of the World Series, winning 23.4%.

The Steelers have been to 16.2% of the Super Bowls, and have won 13.9% of them. But, the Steelers have only been to 9.3% of the NFL title games, and have only won 8% of them, in the seasons that they have played in (started back in 1933).
Okay, but I was talking about level of dynasty, not all of history.

Yankees dynasty 1927-62: Won 19 Series in 35 years.
Yankees "power" dynasty 1936-62: Won 16 in 26 years.

No team in any sport will ever come close to matching those numbers.

Congratulations anyway, though ;D

cutthemdown
07-03-2009, 12:57 PM

They've won 10 since they moved to Los Angeles 49 years ago, that's exactly 20%.

True, the Minneapolis Lakers won 5 titles in their last 11 years there, but I dunno, are you really counting them?

Yankees dynasty 1927-62: 19 Wold Series in 35 years.
Yankees "power" dynasty 1936-62: they won 16 in 26 years.

They kept the name Lakers so yeah we count them!!!!!!!! The history of the Lakers Minny players is entwined. They have always honored them the same, treated them like family, so why wouldn't we?

BroncoBuff
07-03-2009, 12:59 PM
Cool with me ... but the Minny jerseys weren't hanging in the Forum when I moved to LA in 1991 ???

Jason in LA
07-03-2009, 01:05 PM
the Nuggets were shooting over 50% in that game. that inbounds pass gets in and Denver scores. momentum would have carried the Nuggets the rest of the way. and if you have such a problem with my posts, put me on ignore, because i am losing the desire to argue over meaningless **** with a guy like you.

You tend to assume certain things are going to happen. Like the Nuggets winning all of their home games in the series (then they go and lose 2 out of 3 and you pretty much disappear). You can't assume anything. You can't assume that if the inbounds pass was completed that the Nuggets would have scored. Shooting 50% from the field does not guarantee a score. That means there's a 50% chance that they would miss. And then you have to take in consideration a turnover, or block shot, or offensive foul. When you really think about it, they had less than 50% chance of scoring on that play, so the odds were in the Lakers favor. But you are assuming they would have scored, just like you assumed they would have won their home games. My point in our arguments has never been that the Nuggets couldn't have done those things, it's that you can't just assume that certain things will, or would have happened.

I'm not about to put you on ignore. Actually, I've never put anybody on ignore, and I've been in some heated battles before. I wouldn't consider this a heated battle, well, not from my end at least. And why would I put you on ignore? I don't have any problems with your posts. Seems like you have a problem with me countering your posts. I can see why you would lose the desire to argue with me. You keep losing. Maybe you should stop assuming things and you wouldn't make it easy for me to counter your points.

NFLBRONCO
07-03-2009, 01:06 PM
My fear is Nuggets will be too content on making WCF that they will only make minor changes this summer. They need to do major moves to get closer.

Jason in LA
07-03-2009, 01:15 PM

Well, they've won 10 since they moved to Los Angeles 49 years ago, that's exactly 20%. True, the Minneapolis Lakers won 5 titles in their last 11 years there, but are you really counting them?

Yankees dynasty 1927-62: Won 19 Series in 35 years.
Yankees "power" dynasty 1936-62: Won 16 in 26 years.

Of course I'm counting the titles when they were in Minneapolis. Why wouldn't I? Those are Laker titles. The banners are hanging in Staple Center. When the NBA Finals trophy was awarded, they said it was the Lakers 15th title. Look up the total titles, and the Lakers are always listed as having 15.

Think about it this way. The Raiders claim the title in LA, right? Is that any less of a Raiders title? No. It's just the same. Now if you want to say that they had the same ownership, that's nit picking. Franchises have won titles under different ownership, and they are all counted.

The Lakers dynasty hasn't been as long as the Yankees dynasty because the Yankees have a 50 year head start on them. If the Lakers stay on their current pace they will match what the Yankees have done.

Maximus
07-03-2009, 01:17 PM
Wow this is huge news. The Lakers poised to repeat, but it won't be easy.

What do people think aabout Shaq and Lebron together. Could we actually have a Shaq/James Kobe/Gasol type showdown? Epic!!!!!!

Artest brings some nastiness to the Lakers they haven't had for awhile.

Lebron will get frustrated with that slow down game and missed free throws real quick. Shaq is not a good fit or the answer for Cleveland. Cleveland needs to get out and run to be successful.

oubronco
07-03-2009, 02:08 PM

Dude Bynum Sucks

oubronco
07-03-2009, 02:21 PM
Report: Rockets, Ariza agree to deal

Updated: July 3, 2009, 1:22 AM EDT

<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> //document.getElementById('number_of_comments').inne rHTML = commentCount+" Comments"; </SCRIPT><!-- // Story Content // --><SCRIPT> if(fanid.length > 0 && typeof(nflDefaultLeague)!= "undefined") { leagueId = nflDefaultLeague; //find teamId of default league (if exists) for(var i=0; i < teamsInfo.length; i++){ if(teamsInfo[i][4] == leagueId){ defaultTeamId = teamsInfo[i][0]; } } var fantasyLeaguePlayerJsPath = 'http://msn.foxsports.com' + '/nugget/200002_' + leagueId + '|||' + fanid; } </SCRIPT>HOUSTON (AP) - The Houston Rockets have reached a multiyear deal with free agent Trevor Ariza, a person familiar with the negotiations told The Associated Press on Thursday night.

The person, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because NBA rules prohibit announcing free-agent deals until next week, said the Rockets offered Ariza the full mid-level exception for the first year, about $5.6 million. Ariza is coming to Houston just as Ron Artest decided to leave and play for the Los Angeles Lakers. Ariza is likely to take Artest's spot in the Rockets' starting lineup.
The 6-foot-8 Ariza averaged 8.9 points, 4.3 rebounds and 1.8 assists for the Lakers last season, which ended with the NBA championship.
The 24-year-old Ariza earned $3.1 million last season and he boosted his value during the playoffs, when he averaged 11.3 points, 4.2 rebounds and 2.3 assists.
Ariza was acquired by the Lakers in a trade from Orlando in November 2007. He just completed his fifth NBA season after being drafted by the New York Knicks with the 43rd overall pick in 2004.
Ariza said after the Lakers' championship run that he was hoping to stay there. But his agent, David Lee, told KRIV-TV in Houston that Ariza got the impression that the Lakers didn't want him anymore.
"It was never about the money," Lee said. "It was about being at a place where he felt wanted and appreciated."
Rockets general manager Daryl Morey did not immediately return a phone message on Thursday night.
He flew to Las Vegas on Thursday to meet with Ariza, a sign that he was already expecting Artest to leave.
The Rockets will need Ariza's versatility and perimeter shooting early next season, because they know they'll be missing Tracy McGrady for the bulk of next season. The seven-time All-Star is recovering from microfracture surgery on his left knee and could be out until February.
The Rockets are also awaiting a definitive prognosis on Yao, who sustained a hairline fracture in his left foot in the playoffs. Morey made an aggressive pitch to free agent center Marcin Gortat shortly after the free agency period began on Wednesday.
<!-- LexisNexis Disclaimer --><!-- Edgeinclude not created for non-existing logical name: /public/story/footerlink/73 -->

cutthemdown
07-03-2009, 03:03 PM
Ariza would have been smart to take Lakers offer and stay in LA. Now he goes to a team that is really in trouble without Ming.

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
07-03-2009, 03:13 PM
Dude Bynum Sucks

:oyvey:

Nothing like a post from someone who clearly doesn't follow basketball very closely.

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
07-03-2009, 03:15 PM
Ariza would have been smart to take Lakers offer and stay in LA. Now he goes to a team that is really in trouble without Ming.

For the same money the Lakers would have given him.

If I were Ariza I would be asking "where is David Lee? I'm looking to punch him in the face."

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
07-03-2009, 03:21 PM
More noice Lakers news...

Jackson says he'll return to Lakers

By Marc Stein

ESPN.com

(http://search.espn.go.com/marc-stein/) The Los Angeles Lakers (http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/clubhouse?team=lal)' commitment to sign the mercurial Ron Artest (http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/players/profile?playerId=25) made retaining Phil Jackson even more imperative than it already was.
<!--NEW:-->
http://assets.espn.go.com/photo/2007/0402/nba_g_pjax_65.jpg
Jackson

And Jackson's status is no longer an unknown, thanks to statement on the Lakers' Web site Friday afternoon.

Jackson issued a statement confirming that he will be back to complete the final season of his contract, following an ESPN.com report earlier Friday that an announcement was forthcoming early next week.

"After consulting with Lakers team internist Dr. John Moe, I feel confident that I can gainfully pursue an NBA season with another long playoff postseason," Jackson said in the statement. "All things point to go!"

Jackson left Los Angeles on Wednesday to make the drive back to his offseason home in Montana after completing a positive series of medical check-ups following the Game 5 victory in Orlando on June 14 that clinched the 15th NBA title in franchise history.

In a recent radio interview with 710 ESPN Los Angeles, Jackson said his 2009-10 status would be made official by "early July" and insisted that health concerns would be the only factor that could keep him from completing the final season of his contract in 2009-10, worth an estimated $12 million.

Since originally joining the Lakers for the 1999-2000 season, Jackson, 63, has endured an angioplasty and gout in addition to two hip surgeries and occasional back and leg problems.

In the radio interview, Jackson acknowledged the Lakers have "toyed around" with the idea of letting assistant coach Kurt Rambis coach the Lakers in more road games to ease the wear and tear on Jackson, as seen in April when Rambis stepped in for Jackson in a road loss at Portland on the second night of a back-to-back set.

Phil Jackson: 6/23

Lakers head coach Phil Jackson talks to John Ireland and Mychal Thompson about his future with the team, and the value of Lamar Odom, Trevor Ariza and Shannon Brown.

But Lakers general manager Mitch Kupchak subsequently announced that Jackson would "come back and coach both home and away games" if he indeed returns.

"During my discussion with him," Kupchak said, "it was pretty clear that that type of scenario doesn't work. And that's his opinion as well."

One theory already in circulation holds that Lakers owner Jerry Buss wanted to sign Artest in part to entice Jackson with a challenge to come back after winning his record-setting 10th championship ring as a coach, breaking his longstanding tie with Boston Celtics (http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/clubhouse?team=bos) patriarch Red Auerbach.
The ability to keep Dennis Rodman (http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/players/profile?playerId=726) plugged in with the Chicago Bulls (http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/clubhouse?team=chi), something only Jackson and Michael Jordan (http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/players/profile?playerId=1035) managed after Rodman's early days with the Detroit Pistons (http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/clubhouse?team=det), helped him win three of those rings.

Asked during a SportsCenter appearance Thursday if he believes he'll be playing for Jackson when he reports to Lakers training camp in October, Artest said flatly, "He's my coach."

Artest also told the Los Angeles Times: "I had a great talk [Thursday] with Phil. I'm a huge fan of his and I can't wait to show him what I can do."

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
07-03-2009, 03:24 PM
It's up on Lakers.com, it's official. http://www.clublakers.com/forum/images/smilies/jam2.gif http://www.clublakers.com/forum/images/smilies/jam2.gif http://www.clublakers.com/forum/images/smilies/jam2.gif

<!-- m -->http://www.nba.com/lakers/news/090703philjackson.html<!-- m -->

BroncoBuff
07-03-2009, 03:42 PM
Phil Jackson is an awesome guy.

Okay LABF ... little pop quiz for your gloating self:

Which was better:
The last two weeks in Laker-Land?
Or the week Obama was elected?

And show your work.

Jason in LA
07-03-2009, 03:58 PM

He and his agent really blew that one big time. I think he wanted to stay in LA, he just wanted more money. He's from out here, and it's a great place to be for a guy like him. But now he has to accept the same money to play in Houston for a team that's not nearly as good. He really screwed himself. He's a very good role player. But now he's going to be asked to do a lot more and will be exposed for what he really is, which is a role player. He had it perfect on the Lakers because he could play that role and every body loved him. Nobody is going to love him in Houston for being a role player.

oubronco
07-03-2009, 04:12 PM
:oyvey:

Nothing like a post from someone who clearly doesn't follow basketball very closely.

I've followed basketball for long enough to know he sucks I just don't see what everyone else sees

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
07-03-2009, 04:23 PM
I've followed basketball for long enough to know he sucks I just don't see what everyone else sees

Obviously not close enough to have seen what Bynum can do when he's healthy.

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
07-03-2009, 04:24 PM
Okay LABF ... little pop quiz for your gloating self:

Methinks somebody can't tell the difference between gloating and jubilation.

;D

bombay
07-03-2009, 04:44 PM
Artest is a very good player who is mentally imbalanced. With any luck he destroys that team.

That would be lots of fun to watch.

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
07-03-2009, 06:14 PM
Artest is a very good player who is mentally imbalanced. With any luck he destroys that team.

That would be lots of fun to watch.

http://www.clublakers.com/forum/images/smilies/haterade.gif

Punisher
07-03-2009, 07:38 PM
09-10 Lakers Starting Five

PGhttp://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:5HSwFQ8RU2cJFM:http://anewlis.com/site/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/act_derek_fisher.jpg
Derek Fisher a great Defender with the ability to knock down Clutch Shots.
SGhttp://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:_LKo633E8S3ZsM:http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll137/luigi_sanon/KobeBryant1.jpg
Know as one of the best Players of All time,Great Defender,Great Shooter and has a uncanny will to win.
SFhttp://tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:CQ3R3pF5YU8p5M:http://deadspin.com/assets/resources/2007/01/artestmohawk.jpg
Artest is the best defender and the NBA he can Guard SG,PF,SF and if ask PG,he has Good Low Post moves and a 3 point shot.
PFhttp://tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:Bs4D6ZDi2l1OmM:http://lakers.topbuzz.com/gallery/d/243728-3/Paul%2BGasol%2Bputs%2Bup%2Bone%2Bover%2BMilsap.jpg
Gasol has Great Basketball IQ and is a top 5 PF in the NBA and is a Fairly well Low Post Defender
http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:_R7Ioet60sQNAM:http://thesynopsis.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/andrew_bynum_mip_1.jpg
Bynum is still working on his game and is The future of the Lakers,Has Good Shot Blocking Ability and Average Post Moves
[CENTER]http://randomcritic.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/lakers_2009_champions-300x300.jpg
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DD9gOfGuG7c&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DD9gOfGuG7c&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

oubronco
07-03-2009, 07:38 PM
Obviously not close enough to have seen what Bynum can do when he's healthy.

whatever and Orton is All Pro right

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
07-03-2009, 09:48 PM
Lakers: Phil Jackson will return for 2009-10 season (http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/Lakers-Phil-Jackson-will-return-for-2009-10-sea?urn=nba,174655)

By J.E. Skeets
http://a323.yahoofs.com/ymg/ept_sports_nba_experts__28/ept_sports_nba_experts-567166474-1246647358.jpg?ym_g.gBDOZiOe7d_
Los Angeles Lakers (http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/teams/lal/) head coach Phil Jackson, fresh off a record 10th NBA Championship as a coach, announced on Friday that he will return to his sideline throne next year for another run at a ring. How Jackson plans on growing an 11th finger is beyond me, but nevertheless, he's back, sans dramatic fax (http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/Photo-fun-Keith-Van-Horn-s-fax-to-NBA-officials?urn=nba%252C67556).
"After consulting with Lakers team internist Dr. John Moe, I feel confident that I can gainfully pursue an NBA season with another long playoff postseason. All things point to go!," said Jackson through a team release (http://www.nba.com/lakers/news/090703philjackson.html).
The announcement comes less than 24 hours after free agent forward Ron Artest (http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/players/3339/)(notes) (http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/players/3339/news) reached a verbal agreement to join the Lakers next season, which makes one wonder whether team doctors checked Jackson's blood pressure before or after the signing.

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
07-03-2009, 10:04 PM
whatever and Orton is All Pro right

Bynum (21) hasn't been in the league long enough to be all-pro.

But anyone who has seen what he can do when he is healthy knows he doesn't "suck."

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
07-03-2009, 10:13 PM
09-10 Lakers Starting Five

PGhttp://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:5HSwFQ8RU2cJFM:http://anewlis.com/site/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/act_derek_fisher.jpg
Derek Fisher a great Defender with the ability to knock down Clutch Shots.
SGhttp://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:_LKo633E8S3ZsM:http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll137/luigi_sanon/KobeBryant1.jpg
Know as one of the best Players of All time,Great Defender,Great Shooter and has a uncanny will to win.
SFhttp://tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:CQ3R3pF5YU8p5M:http://deadspin.com/assets/resources/2007/01/artestmohawk.jpg
Artest is the best defender and the NBA he can Guard SG,PF,SF and if ask PG,he has Good Low Post moves and a 3 point shot.
PFhttp://tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:Bs4D6ZDi2l1OmM:http://lakers.topbuzz.com/gallery/d/243728-3/Paul%2BGasol%2Bputs%2Bup%2Bone%2Bover%2BMilsap.jpg
Gasol has Great Basketball IQ and is a top 5 PF in the NBA and is a Fairly well Low Post Defender
http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:_R7Ioet60sQNAM:http://thesynopsis.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/andrew_bynum_mip_1.jpg
Bynum is still working on his game and is The future of the Lakers,Has Good Shot Blocking Ability and Average Post Moves
[CENTER]http://randomcritic.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/lakers_2009_champions-300x300.jpg
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DD9gOfGuG7c&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DD9gOfGuG7c&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

http://www.clublakers.com/forum/images/smilies/stunoicecluh7.gif

^5 http://www.clublakers.com/forum/images/smilies/ball1.gif

BroncoBuff
07-03-2009, 10:28 PM
But anyone who has seen what he can do when he is healthy knows he doesn't "suck."

Not so fast there ... Bynum was perfectly healthy against Denver, so we saw what he could do when healthy. And it wasn't much. Phil benched him during every tough stretch, and in fact for virtually all the second halves in that series. He's just not tough enough. Good example, we all thought Eldon Campbell was gonna be a beast too, but, similarly,he just didn't have the heart.

You'll be fine with him or without him, he won't make any difference.

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
07-03-2009, 11:34 PM
Not so fast there ... Bynum was perfectly healthy against Denver, so we saw what he could do when healthy.

No - he wasn't. He was about 80% if you ask anyone associated with the team.

Plus, he missed >30 games in the regular season and was inserted back into the starting lineup just in time for the playoffs. No one can come back under those circumstances and be expected to be 100%

Laker haters never actually seem to watch the Lakers play (otherwise they would be aware of how Bynum has played when he's been healthy.)

Los Broncos
07-04-2009, 12:27 AM
Ever heard of a point guard? That won't be the starting five.

Anyways, huge signing for the Lakers, they will go back to back.

Yes I have but didn't think of that, but that is where they lack.

Jason in LA
07-04-2009, 01:54 AM
It's way too early to give up on Bynum, because he's shown that he can be a beast. Last season, before he hurt his knee, he was playing very well. He really surprised a lot of people. This past year, just before he got injured again, he was playing great. Like he finally got it. Then Kobe lands on his knee and he's out again. When he came back he wasn't the same player. I don't think he was at 100% during the playoffs, but I wouldn't put all the blame on that. He just sucked. I think it's part mental with him. He needs to toughen up. Because he has the potential to be one of the elite centers. He has shown that at times. He just needs to put it all together.

oubronco
07-04-2009, 09:03 AM
No - he wasn't. He was about 80% if you ask anyone associated with the team.

Plus, he missed >30 games in the regular season and was inserted back into the starting lineup just in time for the playoffs. No one can come back under those circumstances and be expected to be 100%

Laker haters never actually seem to watch the Lakers play (otherwise they would be aware of how Bynum has played when he's been healthy.)

I am a Lakers fan been one since way back in the start of the Riley years

bronco_boi_5280
07-04-2009, 09:54 AM
It's going to be interesting to see what happens with Lamar Odom.

I assume he stays with LA, but it's kind of big because IMO if they don't sign him, they will have serious bench issues. I'd love the starting 5 of Fish/Artest/Kobe/Pau/Bynum, but they need somebody off the bench. Luke W. just doesn't cut it. Again, love that starting 5, but you can't play your starters 48 minutes a game every game.

I wonder if Odom tries to squeeze some more dollars out of them?

Maximus
07-04-2009, 03:03 PM

Way to make me feel like a Dinosaur. I became a fan the year West hit the 60 foot shot and then lost in overtime to the Knicks.

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
07-05-2009, 05:09 AM
I wonder if Odom tries to squeeze some more dollars out of them?

He won't.

There's no NBA team left with enough cap space to offer him more than the MLE, and he knows it.

Plus, he's already said he wants to stay in L.A. bad enough to take a pay cut if necessary.

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
07-05-2009, 05:10 AM

Hilarious!

Good one!

Boobs McGee
07-05-2009, 06:45 PM
Not so fast there ... Bynum was perfectly healthy against Denver, so we saw what he could do when healthy. And it wasn't much. Phil benched him during every tough stretch, and in fact for virtually all the second halves in that series. He's just not tough enough. Good example, we all thought Eldon Campbell was gonna be a beast too, but, similarly,he just didn't have the heart.

You'll be fine with him or without him, he won't make any difference.

Sorry buff, gotta disagree. He came back JUST in time for the playoffs (his first time there), and wasn't completely healthy. Playoff bball is completely different than the regular season, and he just didn't have an idea yet.

Both years, before injury, he was showing signs of becoming something incredible. If he stays healthy for an entire year, look out NBA.

oubronco
07-05-2009, 06:55 PM
Hilarious!

Good one!

whatever, you think what you want but me and my friends who are all Laker fans think he sucks :wave:

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
07-06-2009, 03:35 AM
Sorry buff, gotta disagree. He came back JUST in time for the playoffs (his first time there), and wasn't completely healthy. Playoff bball is completely different than the regular season, and he just didn't have an idea yet.

Both years, before injury, he was showing signs of becoming something incredible. If he stays healthy for an entire year, look out NBA.

QFT.

Anyone who doesn't understand this either doesn't know much about b-ball or hasn't really followed Bynum's career.

Slade
07-06-2009, 07:20 AM

PG? Odom isn't a starter.

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
07-06-2009, 04:51 PM
More good news for Lakers fans...

The Los Angeles Lakers have re-signed guard Shannon Brown for two years, $4.2 million.

The Lakers were Brown’s third team in three years in the NBA. The Charlotte Bobcats traded him with Adam Morrison(notes) to the Lakers for Vladimir Radmanovic(notes) midway through the season.

Brown played sparingly until late in the season, but was a valuable contributor off the bench early in the playoffs.
LINK (http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=AuCe_ohnYpALksoAnXgCry9rPaB4?slug=aw-brownlakers070609&prov=yhoo&type=lgns)

http://www.clublakers.com/forum/images/smilies/stunoicecluh7.gif

DeusExManning
07-07-2009, 03:10 AM
PG? Odom isn't a starter.

Lamar and Phil have expressed a desire for Lamar to play point. There is no point in the triangle, if Lamar can hit the three and slash while passing which is what he is great at, he can do it. He played point a few minutes last year.

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
07-08-2009, 01:16 PM
http://i28.tinypic.com/jts37o.jpg

It's official!

http://www.nba.com/lakers/news/090708lakerssignronartest.html

Punisher
07-09-2009, 08:47 AM
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2564/3702390360_72130c4113.jpg?v=0
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2466/3701596231_b2998958dc.jpg?v=0
GO ARTEST!!

TonyR
07-27-2009, 11:58 AM
From Bill Simmons:

If you think your boys improved by swapping Trevor Ariza (a 24-year-old who came into his own this past spring, shot 45 percent from 3-point land, came through repeatedly in the clutch, turned into the NBA's single best defensive swingman and doesn't care about his numbers) for Ron Artest (an unreliable 29-year-old head case/attention hog who slipped noticeably as a perimeter defender these past two seasons and has a knack for taking terrible shots at the worst possible times), then absolutely, you're on drugs. I don't know what else to tell you. Your team is worse. I'm sorry. And that's before we get into the whole "Is Lamar Odom coming back?" and "Do you really want to commit to an aging Artest for FIVE years?" questions.

Note: If you want to make the "Kobe and Phil can keep him in check much like MJ and Phil kept Rodman in check" argument, just remember Rodman was still a world-class defender and rebounder when Chicago acquired him. Artest is neither. If anything, his athleticism is slipping and he can't defend quick small forwards anymore. So why even risk it? Wait, why am I complaining? Thank you for screwing up your title defense, Lakers!

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=simmons/090727

broncswin
07-27-2009, 12:36 PM
This will be good for Kobe, now someone can bitch slap him, when that donkey smile comes arcoss his face like it did in the playoffs. LOL