PDA

View Full Version : Stupid question about this years jersey wearing schedule

Irish Stout
07-01-2009, 03:16 PM
This year we're wearing the 1960s unis twice, but are the Broncos going to be wearing the Orange any time this year?

MORE ORANGE.

BigPlayShay
07-01-2009, 03:19 PM
I don't know for sure, but I know the NFL rule is that teams are allowed to wear alternates twice a year. I think the throwbacks will qualify as alternatives and thus we will not see the Orange jerseys this season.

OBF1
07-01-2009, 05:17 PM
This has got to be McDaniels fault. Damn him

Los Broncos
07-01-2009, 05:53 PM
I want to buy an anniversary jersey but they remind me to much of the Saints.

maher_tyler
07-01-2009, 08:09 PM
This year we're wearing the 1960s unis twice, but are the Broncos going to be wearing the Orange any time this year?

MORE ORANGE.

I'd love to see the orange jerseys more ofter than we do..like half of the home games or something!!

maher_tyler
07-01-2009, 08:15 PM
I don't know for sure, but I know the NFL rule is that teams are allowed to wear alternates twice a year. I think the throwbacks will qualify as alternatives and thus we will not see the Orange jerseys this season.

So are the power blue unis the Chargers wear their primary jersey? Cause it seems like they wear those more than the dark blue ones.

BigPlayShay
07-01-2009, 10:47 PM
So are the power blue unis the Chargers wear their primary jersey? Cause it seems like they wear those more than the dark blue ones.

The powder blues are the Chargers alternates. They wore them twice last year, against the Raiders and against the Colts. The difference with the Chargers is that last year they also decided to wear the alternates in the Wildcard game against the Colts. Teams are permitted to wear alternate jerseys as often as they want in playoff games. Maybe that is why you think they have worn the powder blues more than the dark blues.

Baba Booey
07-02-2009, 02:39 AM
http://themilehighsalute.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/peytonhillis.jpg
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/05/do-want.jpg

Ramathorn
07-02-2009, 08:08 AM

MORE ORANGE.

there are no stupid questions. Just stupid people who ask questions.:welcome:

Irish Stout
07-02-2009, 10:55 AM
there are no stupid questions. Just stupid people who ask questions.:welcome:

I can't argue with that.... damn logic gets me every time.