PDA

View Full Version : The NFL likes our boy Knowshon...

cmhargrove
07-01-2009, 07:58 AM
They are definitely trying to make him into a story this season, I hope he lives up to the expectations.

I guess they are following him at the rookie symposium. I found these videos for "day 1" and "day 2." It sounds like there will be another video or two posted from his "video diary" as well. You see him hangin' with the other Broncos picks including Schleuter, Bruton, Ayers, etc..

Nothing much, but the NFL definitely gives our boy some face time.

Day 1 video (http://www.nfl.com/videos/denver-broncos/09000d5d8110fc70/Rookie-diary-Knowshon-Moreno)

Day 2 video (http://www.nfl.com/videos/denver-broncos/09000d5d81114d20/Rookie-diary-Knowshon-Moreno-Day-2)

cutthemdown
07-01-2009, 08:10 AM
I actually got a peak at the upcoming season on a pirated dvd that is supposed to only be for the network guys so they can see how yr will play out.

Let me tell you people, Moreno has a very good part and he plays his role really well. Tds, big plays everywhere!!!!!

cmhargrove
07-01-2009, 08:18 AM
I actually got a peak at the upcoming season on a pirated dvd that is supposed to only be for the network guys so they can see how yr will play out.

Let me tell you people, Moreno has a very good part and he plays his role really well. Tds, big plays everywhere!!!!!

:wiggle:

BroncoMan4ever
07-01-2009, 12:07 PM

Rookie of the Year? :thumbs:

Captain 'Dre
07-01-2009, 12:12 PM
They are definitely trying to make him into a story this season, I hope he lives up to the expectations.

I guess they are following him at the rookie symposium. I found these videos for "day 1" and "day 2." It sounds like there will be another video or two posted from his "video diary" as well. You see him hangin' with the other Broncos picks including Schleuter, Bruton, Ayers, etc..

Nothing much, but the NFL definitely gives our boy some face time.

Day 1 video (http://www.nfl.com/videos/denver-broncos/09000d5d8110fc70/Rookie-diary-Knowshon-Moreno)

Day 2 video (http://www.nfl.com/videos/denver-broncos/09000d5d81114d20/Rookie-diary-Knowshon-Moreno-Day-2)

Let's hope it works out better than all the (undeserved) attention the league and the networks threw at Jay last year.

I'll be curious, btw, to see if network announcers make excuses for Jay in '09, or whether they acknowledge that he has a lot of growing up to do.

NFLBRONCO
07-01-2009, 12:27 PM
I think this is one area I have to see how strong a running game we really will have with McD system. I love the combo of Moreno and Hillis.

philiptr2
07-01-2009, 12:53 PM

I tried to download that last night but couldn't get the file to open. Who knows? Maybe I'll just wait till the real thing? :ouwknow:

theAPAOps5
07-01-2009, 12:57 PM

Oh so McDoodoo will trade him then right. I mean McDummy is a big stoopid head!

cmhargrove
07-01-2009, 02:45 PM
Oh so McDoodoo will trade him then right. I mean McDummy is a big stoopid head!

I don't really like the idea of trading Knowshon, but if we could get a backup long-snapper in return, I might be persuaded.

FireFly
07-01-2009, 04:07 PM
I don't really like the idea of trading Knowshon, but if we could get a backup long-snapper in return, I might be persuaded.

Get it done! :clown:

FireFly
07-01-2009, 04:08 PM
Well, at the very least the guy seems to ooze confidence!

cutthemdown
07-01-2009, 04:52 PM
he does this one run where he jumps over this dude and then goes for another 10 yrds.......Oh wait that was college. Well the good news still is that Ayers had a great Senior Bowl......Oh wait that was college........Don't worry though we picked up the CB who has the most interceptions of any guy in his conference ever.........Oooops that was in college...........

Well it's a good thing that our dline has Peterson on it he has started 1 whole game.

At least we don't have a good qb to gum up the works!!!!!!

Man we I get snarky it does sound really bad LOL!!!!!!

Don't worry people Broncos IMO will do what it takes to get a winner on the field..........Oh wait that won't be this yr.

BroncoMan4ever
07-01-2009, 05:09 PM
i don't care what anyone else thinks of the pick, because i loved it and i already am on the Moreno bandwagon.

love that he is already rocking the Broncos apparel

anyone else get an Eddie Royal type vibe from him. he has a confidence to himself, seems like a good guy, has a good head on his shoulders, and he doesn't seem like a dick, like a lot of 1st round picks usually come off as.