PDA

View Full Version : For the older people out there

Atlas
06-30-2009, 10:54 PM
How great is this video?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/k2W4-0qUdHY&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/k2W4-0qUdHY&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Los Broncos
06-30-2009, 11:33 PM
Wow I forgot all about this song, man Stevie had some pipes.

I wish Alexander O'neal would of sung in it but otherwise all the other stars are in it.

Spider
07-01-2009, 12:46 AM
I remember laughing at that video , calling the singers bleeding heart pussies , Saying instead of singing , lets try some death war and dismemberment , and f that doesnt work nuke their punk asses .......... ;D the bed wetters here think they are conservatives They had nothing on me ........ then I quit drugs and drinking , the fog cleared ;D

Taco John
07-01-2009, 12:47 AM
I just re-lived my childhood in four minutes.

Taco John
07-01-2009, 12:48 AM
By the way. I just dropped an IP ban on Atlas for calling me an "older people out there."

Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Spider
07-01-2009, 12:51 AM
By the way. I just dropped an IP ban on Atlas for calling me an "older people out there."

you are old

SPORTSWRITER
07-01-2009, 05:56 AM
Wow! Now that brought back some memories!! Thanks!!

orangeatheist
07-01-2009, 06:27 AM
"Older people."

Crap.

I remember when this came out. This was during my dancing days. I was out trying to pick up chicks. Seems like just yesterday. James Ingram's "Just Once" was the theme of our Senior Prom, too.

Older? Yep. Gotta admit it.

I remember when I first heard this (I hadn't seen the video) I thought Bob Dylan was Eddie Murphy doing his Buckwheat impression. I didn't know who Bob Dylan was but at the time my friends and I had been playing Eddie Murphy's stuff over and over again. I hear it now and Dylan STILL sounds like Eddie Murphy doing Buckwheat.

Atlas
07-01-2009, 07:25 AM

Well, I certainly wasn't refering to me!!!

One of the best voices ever is Tina Turner.... Great legs too.

Cindy Lauper also has a great voice. She wasted it on a lot of her music, but she could sing. Songs like "True Colors" really brought it out.