PDA

View Full Version : You're a FIVE STAR high school senior .... which college do you choose?

BroncoBuff
06-28-2009, 07:14 PM
FIGHT THE BOREDOM!

I did this same thread during last year's doldrums and it went over pretty well.

PLEASE don't pick you favorite college or your alma mater ... if you do it just degenerates into a popularity contest.

bronco_boi_5280
06-28-2009, 07:15 PM
Any SEC school.

Gcver2ver3
06-28-2009, 07:18 PM
it depends on the position...

tsiguy96
06-28-2009, 07:19 PM
a program that gets you noticed in NFL circles. ohio/florida/texas etc

the only reason these schools create so many NFL players is because the best high school students pick them, and they pick them because they create NFL players. catch22..

Florida_Bronco
06-28-2009, 07:20 PM
Any school but Colorado.

BroncoBuff
06-28-2009, 07:21 PM
it depends on the position...

TOTALLY agree: I vote UCLA for a glamor position, otherwise Oregon or Washington

BroncoBuff
06-28-2009, 07:25 PM
Any school but Colorado.

Fight ....

the ....

urge ....

to .....

FLAME! :moody:

Dukes
06-28-2009, 07:29 PM
Depends on the sport.

Football - USC or Florida
Baseball - Cal St Fullerton or Texas
Basketball - UCLA
Hockey - University of Denver

Spider
06-28-2009, 07:30 PM
I start my own college .............University of Rednecks , white socks and blue ribbon beer .........

Dukes
06-28-2009, 07:34 PM
I start my own college .............University of Rednecks , white socks and blue ribbon beer .........

And your uniform will be wifebeaters and Overalls ^5

McDman
06-28-2009, 07:34 PM
How do you have Oregon, Wyoming, Hawaii, etc.. but no Tennessee? Really?!?!

BroncoBuff
06-28-2009, 07:38 PM

YIKES! Well then just write in old Rocky Top. ^5

footstepsfrom#27
06-28-2009, 07:39 PM
Answering this according to academics, not athletics.

Depends what they want...so it's an unanswerable question. My daughter just finished her freshman year at Texas A&M...she chose it over Princeton, Stanford and Yale among others after finishing with a 4.79 GPA (11th in the district, 2nd in her class)...but she wanted to stay close to home. On the one hand I'm thrilled...on the other I'm like WTF? You want to be an Aggie? ??? It's a good school but hey...WTF?

Let them make up their own minds without to much pressure.

Ramathorn
06-28-2009, 07:40 PM
The Football powerhouse, Ohio state. If you are decent and go to ohio state, you will play in the nfl. No question

Gcver2ver3
TOTALLY agree: I vote UCLA for a glamor position, otherwise Oregon or Washington

tough to pick one....

i'll go with Ohio St...

Spider
And your uniform will be wifebeaters and Overalls ^5

;D I dont have a problem with that ...........

ant1999e
06-28-2009, 07:55 PM

I know it's OT but what happened to the original Dman? Anyone know?

Baba Booey
06-28-2009, 08:02 PM
http://travel.nationalgeographic.com/staticfiles/NGS/Shared/StaticFiles/Places/Images/Miami/miami-football-ga.jpg

McDman
06-28-2009, 08:34 PM
I didn't know there was an original dman, weird.

I write in Rocky Top! WOOOOOOOOOOO!

loborugger
06-28-2009, 08:47 PM
http://www.bartcop.com/blazing-white-women.jpg

Where ever the white women are at.

BroncoMan4ever
06-28-2009, 08:48 PM
i'd go with USC. simply because that school churns out on average at least 10 draft picks a year, 3 to 4 of which are 1st rounders.

gyldenlove
06-28-2009, 08:56 PM
I would take Michigan.

For pure athletics I would take an SEC school, they get more exposure and there is a bias for SEC players right now, so it maximizes your chances of making the most of your talent and getting into the pros.

The only real rule of thumb is that I stay the hell away from Texas.

TheReverend
06-28-2009, 09:00 PM
You choose Penn State because you have strong character.

If money's your reason, you choose USC.

Pony Boy
06-28-2009, 09:08 PM
The Football powerhouse, Ohio state. If you are decent and go to ohio state, you will play in the nfl. No question

Powerhouse:kiddingme

SureShot
06-28-2009, 09:12 PM

ant1999e
06-28-2009, 09:12 PM
I didn't know there was an original dman, weird.

I write in Rocky Top! WOOOOOOOOOOO!

My bad. His screen name is defense man but he signed all his posts as dman.

OBF1
06-28-2009, 09:16 PM
okay.... which sport??? And by go to, I assume you mean to win a national championship?

Football - Florida
Basketball - North Carolina
Hockey- Boston College
Baseball- Texas

SouthStndJunkie
06-28-2009, 09:38 PM
Michigan Wolverines.

GoHAM
06-28-2009, 09:40 PM
For me, if you've grown up passionately rooting for a particular team, even if they are a mid-major, you have to go play for them. I lived and breathed Wyoming football as a kid, from Welniak to Sween, Thaxton to Tuell, and all the Bramlets in between. But playing for a Florida, OSU, or USC? That would feel as wrong to me as rooting for the Chiefs or Raiders. Doesn't even enter the conversation. Plus if I'm a 5 star prospect, I'm already on the NFL's radar, scouts will get out to see me. Sure I may drop a round or two in the draft because I played in a lesser conference but to play for "MY" team? That's worth it.

TheReverend
06-28-2009, 09:44 PM
For me, if you've grown up passionately rooting for a particular team, even if they are a mid-major, you have to go play for them. I lived and breathed Wyoming football as a kid, from Welniak to Sween, Thaxton to Tuell, and all the Bramlets in between. But playing for a Florida, OSU, or USC? That would feel as wrong to me as rooting for the Chiefs or Raiders. Doesn't even enter the conversation. Plus if I'm a 5 star prospect, I'm already on the NFL's radar, scouts will get out to see me. Sure I may drop a round or two in the draft because I played in a lesser conference but to play for "MY" team? That's worth it.

Spoken by someone blissfully unaware of the dollar value a "round or two" represents...

TheChamp24
06-28-2009, 09:46 PM
Not one mention of Oklahoma? At this point, they should be mentioned more.
Personally, I'd probably choose USC due to its location.

GoHAM
06-28-2009, 09:54 PM
Spoken by someone blissfully unaware of the dollar value a "round or two" represents...

No Rev, not "blissfully unaware" of the value. But, with my eyes wide open, willing to "pay" that much to play for the team that I want to.

Broncojef
06-28-2009, 09:57 PM

Big names make their mark regardless Clady went high and his Boise State team wasn't on the list. Better to play somewhere you believe and love the game while you are at it. :thumbs:

TheReverend
06-28-2009, 10:00 PM
Big names make their mark regardless Clady went high and his Boise State team wasn't on the list. Better to play somewhere you believe and love the game while you are at it. :thumbs:

And had he been able to play against SEC competition, for example, he would've gone before Jake Long at #1 overall instead of 12. That's about a 20 million dollar difference...

TheReverend
06-28-2009, 10:01 PM
No Rev, not "blissfully unaware" of the value. But, with my eyes wide open, willing to "pay" that much to play for the team that I want to.

Eyes wide open huh?

Let's see with your eyes wide open you play for a school and lose 2 rounds worth of value, never make a legitimate pay day and injure yourself during your rookie contract.

Now you're a real smart guy working at Burger King to support your future family.

Genius. Way to go with your "eyes wide open".

DBroncos4life
06-28-2009, 10:05 PM
Eyes wide open huh?

Let's see with your eyes wide open you play for a school and lose 2 rounds worth of value, never make a legitimate pay day and injure yourself during your rookie contract.

Now you're a real smart guy working at Burger King to support your future family.

Most college grads do end up working at Burger King. Also it is possible for players that go to non major colleges to get drafted in the first round.

SouthStndJunkie
06-28-2009, 10:06 PM

Props for following your heart and not your wallet.

If you are good enough, you will still get drafted high.

If you are a stud, you are a stud and will get noticed.

GoHAM
06-28-2009, 10:10 PM
Eyes wide open huh?

Let's say I commit to Texas, injure myself during my redshirt freshman year and never even see the field. ??? Then where am I?

Working at Burger King, but I'm a "genius" burger flipper because I went to a BCS school. Oh, and I feel all warm and fuzzy inside of my BK polo.

Weak scenario Rev.

Hogan11
06-28-2009, 10:39 PM
Georgia

UberBroncoMan
06-28-2009, 11:01 PM
I'd go Arizona for fandom...

But I voted Southern Cal as a realist and due to the fact that you'd be a 5 star athlete on a top team that churns out 1st rounders.

BroncoBuff
06-28-2009, 11:38 PM
Personally, I'd probably choose USC due to its location.

Really bad part of L.A. .... the near South-Central.

UCLA on the other hand is sandwiched between Bel-Air and Brentwood.

bronco_boi_5280
06-28-2009, 11:40 PM
Yeah USC is deep in the ghetto. The minute you step off campus you're ****ed.

BroncoBuff
06-29-2009, 12:32 AM

Piru Bloods north and east of the campus, Rollin' 30 Crips south.

Sacked by Croel
06-29-2009, 12:46 AM
This question is easy to answer from the comfort of home, but until you went on your 3-5 recruiting visits, met the coaches, the players and toured the campuses, you wouldn't know for sure.

In your mind, you might have Florida or USC on a pedestal before the trips begin, but you might click with the coaches and players on a recruiting trip to Lubbock.

I think the real person interactions seal the deal for many prospects.

Meck77
06-29-2009, 03:48 AM

Yeah that sounds great. Do they run barbed wire around the campus?

OBF1
06-29-2009, 03:51 AM
Barbed wire does not stop bullets :)

Ratboy
06-29-2009, 04:02 AM
Florida.

Mostly because my family is in Florida and it would be awesome for them to see me play every home game.

They aren't a bad football team either.

Punisher
06-29-2009, 04:19 AM
The best way to make millions of dollars is to create your own religion. ;)
- L Ron Hubbard

Broncoman13
06-29-2009, 05:32 AM
Nice thread Buff. I am quite torn on this one. In consideration, Ohio St., USC, Texas, Florida, UNC and Penn St.

Ohio St.- Tradition. With Miami falling off the beaten path, the Buckeyes have become the most consistent school in the nation at putting talent in the NFL. If I am a 5 star player I have to consider the Buckeyes.

USC- Similar to Ohio St., they have a system of getting talent and putting them on the field to shine. If I am a defensive player, I would think long and hard about SoCal. Same thing goes for QBs.

Texas- Another school that traditionally has several players drafted annually. One of my favorite schools so it also has the "hometown" feel. If I played OL, QB, or RB I would think long and hard about UT.

UNC- Another one of my favorite schools. Very much an up and coming program at this point. Butch has this team on the map now and I think in the coming years they will be an ACC powerhouse in Football and Basketball as well as Baseball. Besides UCLA and Texas, there aren't too many schools more well rounded than UNC in terms of college athletics.

Penn St- If you could tell me that Joe Pa was going to last the next three to five years, I would probably make Penn St. my choice. My parents would make me play for Joe Pa b/c he is much more than a football coach, he is a life coach.

So that leaves Florida- My selection. If I am a 5-Star blue chip football player, I want to go to the school with a chance to win. I want to play against the best, with the best. I want a chance to further develop my game and have a chance to not only be drafted into the NFL, but drafted very high. There isn't a position on the field that Florida wouldn't give me the best path going forward. Urb Meyer inherited a strong program and took it to the next level. Playing in the SEC is a favorable draw over any other conference and is the final decision maker over the other five schools that I considered.

Ramathorn
06-29-2009, 05:48 AM
http://travel.nationalgeographic.com/staticfiles/NGS/Shared/StaticFiles/Places/Images/Miami/miami-football-ga.jpg

Thug U?? Maybe 10 years ago.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
06-29-2009, 06:29 AM
Eyes wide open huh?

Genius. If you're good enough, your second contract will be plenty big to keep you off fry cook status.

I suppose you're one of those get rich quick guys. Hell, worked great for Ryan Leaf and Courtney Brown!

cmhargrove
06-29-2009, 06:54 AM
I'm not "bagging" the poll, but Nebraska is still on the Radar? I know they have great fans and the support of an entire state, but...

First, I would find one or two of the teams on the list that would give my son a shot at playing time (at least by his sophomore year).
Second, pick the school that wants to pay the bill.
Third, pick one for a good education, because most college football players don't make it to the NFL.

I can't really say without visiting a few campuses (campii?). My gut would be to look SEC. Alabama looks stable with Saban for a while. Tennessee has such a massive stadium and fan base, but Kiffin scares me. The way he's going, he might get run out of town in a couple years. LSU is a perennial contender, and Georgia has been pretty good as well.

As for my son, he's no five star, but he's got good size and he can play. He'll be looking for a good engineering school to pay for some tuition. I don't care if it's DI or DII, as long as he gets to play, and he gets his school at least partially paid for.

rastaman
06-29-2009, 07:03 AM
Genius. If you're good enough, your second contract will be plenty big to keep you off fry cook status.

I suppose you're one of those get rich quick guys. Hell, worked great for Ryan Leaf and Courtney Brown!

True. However, the threat of season ending injury is a real possibility btwn your first and second contract; so you're smart to get what you can up front. Ryan Leaf and Courtney Brown are aberations and not the norm.

rastaman
06-29-2009, 07:10 AM
I'm not "bagging" the poll, but Nebraska is still on the Radar? I know they have great fans and the support of an entire state, but...

First, I would find one or two of the teams on the list that would give my son a shot at playing time (at least by his sophomore year).
Second, pick the school that wants to pay the bill.
Third, pick one for a good education, because most college football players don't make it to the NFL.

I can't really say without visiting a few campuses (campii?). My gut would be to look SEC. Alabama looks stable with Saban for a while. Tennessee has such a massive stadium and fan base, but Kiffin scares me. The way he's going, he might get run out of town in a couple years. LSU is a perennial contender, and Georgia has been pretty good as well.

As for my son, he's no five star, but he's got good size and he can play. He'll be looking for a good engineering school to pay for some tuition. I don't care if it's DI or DII, as long as he gets to play, and he gets his school at least partially paid for.

Those are all great points. This brings me back to the time when Elway was deciding which college to attend (he coulld have gone anywhere), and he and his parents decided Standford was the best choice b/c of its academics credentials. Standford wasn't USC, but Elway and his parents were thinking about getting a great education b/c they all knew there were no gurantees with an NFL career. The rest is history.

cmhargrove
06-29-2009, 07:11 AM
True. However, the threat of season ending injury is a real possibility btwn your first and second contract; so you're smart to get what you can up front. Ryan Leaf and Courtney Brown are aberations and not the norm.

It's not about the money these guys get in the first and second round, its about how they spend it.

Just look at a measley 8 million dollar four year contract for a low second rounder. That equals making $200k per year for forty years. Anyone here making that kind of cash?

The problem is lifestyle. It is always easy to live past your means, whether you make 20 thousand, or 20 million per year - it's human nature to always want more.

rastaman
06-29-2009, 07:21 AM
It's not about the money these guys get in the first and second round, its about how they spend it.

Just look at a measley 8 million dollar four year contract for a low second rounder. That equals making $200k per year for forty years. Anyone here making that kind of cash?

The problem is lifestyle. It is always easy to live past your means, whether you make 20 thousand, or 20 million per year - it's human nature to always want more.

Good points.....couldn't agree more. The smart players take their signing bonuses and invest bonuses in low risk investments and just spend the difference from the dividend and never touches the principle/balance.

These players actually lives off their annual salary of their contract. When you really think about it "how many toys and houses" can you really purchase before it gets meaningless.

Rock Chalk
06-29-2009, 07:26 AM
Depends on position you play and positions held currently at the school you want to go to.

Let's say you are a 5 STAR QB and you want to go to USC but ahead of you are 3 other 5 star QBs. Doesnt seem like a good fit and it wouldnt be a school I would choose.

So, there really is no good answer to this question.

Id want to play in either the SEC or Big XII though because they are the two best football conferences with the best competition. Big 10 would get a look. Doubt I'd go to the Pac 10 as USC is the only real football school and they are only good because they never leave their timezone.

Mediator12
06-29-2009, 08:06 AM
This is easy. I love Bobby Bowden, but I go to USC.

And, this after being on the USC campus in 1992 at the US Olympic festival and getting shot at on the bus to play in the Coliseum 3 blocks off campus ;D

Pete Caroll's Defense and recent track record make the sell along with the Weather. Option 2 would be Florida and three would be Alabama.

MileHighMagic
06-29-2009, 08:19 AM
Notre Dame

Nice tv contract and they don't play the monsters in the SEC every week. The competition isn't as rough on your own team either.

Smiling Assassin27
06-29-2009, 08:26 AM
I'm a ND alum but would not go there again if I had to choose again, for a number of reasons. Paterno is a legend and, I believe, cranks out quality players and people consistently. I take the Nittaly, er, Nittany Lions.

PaintballCLE
06-29-2009, 09:11 AM
why the hell would anyone pick michigan? They suck every year....

TheReverend
06-29-2009, 09:14 AM
Let's say I commit to Texas, injure myself during my redshirt freshman year and never even see the field. ??? Then where am I?

Working at Burger King, but I'm a "genius" burger flipper because I went to a BCS school. Oh, and I feel all warm and fuzzy inside of my BK polo.

Weak scenario Rev.

That has nothing to do with your established scenario of being drafted a couple rounds lower but not caring...

TheReverend
06-29-2009, 09:16 AM

Courtney Brown and Ryan Leaf in the same sentence... :rofl:

Rohirrim
06-29-2009, 09:26 AM
Obviously, CU. ;D

If your hypothetical student wanted to go on to the NFL, I would say USC. If he wanted to go on to law and politics, I would say Harvard/Yale. Same with business. Stanford, too.

If he just wants to surf and chase babes, I go with UCLA or USC.

Rock Chalk
06-29-2009, 10:20 AM
This is easy. I love Bobby Bowden, but I go to USC.

And, this after being on the USC campus in 1992 at the US Olympic festival and getting shot at on the bus to play in the Coliseum 3 blocks off campus ;D

Pete Caroll's Defense and recent track record make the sell along with the Weather. Option 2 would be Florida and three would be Alabama.

I just wonder how good USC would really be if they played in the SEC or Big XII.

Cmac821
06-29-2009, 10:23 AM
I would pick CU so I could show up and turn the team around. Its a good school and nothing like playing for the team I grew rooting for. All assuming the scenario means were a glamor position.

SonOfLe-loLang
06-29-2009, 10:27 AM
I just wonder how good USC would really be if they played in the SEC or Big XII.

I'd imagine still really good.

barryr
06-29-2009, 10:51 AM
I had to go with USC since they have had quite a few players drafted from there over the last few years, maybe the most, not sure, and NFL scouts will flock to programs that tend to have quality NFL prospects year after year. Florida would be my 2nd choice and Oklahoma third. Again, this is because I assume if I had that kind of talent, I'd be hoping to get to the NFL. Hard to beat these three programs if having that goal.

lazarus4444
06-29-2009, 10:58 AM
I chose Alabama because most young men's priority in college is getting laid and what better place to do that than where they worship football players and have the southern belle's?

Jason in LA
06-29-2009, 11:09 AM
Really bad part of L.A. .... the near South-Central.

UCLA on the other hand is sandwiched between Bel-Air and Brentwood.

I went to UCLA. Grew up a huge fan of the school. My father went there and all of my siblings, five of them, spent time at that school. I pretty much hate USC. But there are a few things that I like about USC. Location is one of them. The whole being in the hood thing is pretty much a misconception. It's near the hood, but pretty much anywhere you're at in LA you're near a hood, even in West LA.

My points are based on living off campus. I never lived on campus at UCLA. Living on or close to campus would probably change my opinion a bit.

USC is much easier to get to and the parking is much better. The area isn't really a problem that people make it out to be. There are issues every once in a while, but the thugs for the most part know not to mess around near the campus. If they did the LAPD would be all over them. Parking is way easier too.

UCLA is a pain in the ass to get to because of the traffic, and a pain in the ass to get around. The campus is like a bowl. Where ever you go you'll be walking up hill. I swear they fund that place on parking and parking fines.

If I had to choose again between UCLA and USC, I'd go to UCLA. Hey, I'm a Bruin. And there are other reasons as well. But if the decision was based only on location, I'd go to USC.

Pony Boy
06-29-2009, 11:15 AM
Where do all the Five Star cheerleaders go?

Jason in LA
06-29-2009, 11:17 AM

USC students hang out north of the campus for the most part without problems. The Figueroa corridor is pretty much there's. As long as they don't go south of King or east of the 110 freeway they are more then cool. There's really no need for them to go to either of those locations, well, unless they're looking for the weed man ;D.

Pony Boy
06-29-2009, 11:21 AM
OKLA---HOMA

gyldenlove
06-29-2009, 11:44 AM
Florida State for the babe factor, no doubt.

ElwayMD
06-29-2009, 11:57 AM
why the hell would anyone pick michigan? They suck every year....

Says the OSU homer...I guess it's less embarrasing than going to the BCS championship game multiple times and getting embarrased.

I would pick Michigan. Not only are they a visable football program, but they also have a very good academic reputation for a public school.

Pick Six
06-29-2009, 12:33 PM
You must be talking strictly about football, BroncoBuff. I don't see any legitimate ACC schools on the list. If I am a 5-star athlete in basketball, I would choose the Big XII or the ACC...

Rock Chalk
06-29-2009, 01:09 PM
I'd imagine still really good.

I agree, but certainly not 1 loss and undefeated every year like they do in the Pac 10.

Rock Chalk
06-29-2009, 01:11 PM
You must be talking strictly about football, BroncoBuff. I don't see any legitimate ACC schools on the list. If I am a 5-star athlete in basketball, I would choose the Big XII or the ACC...

ACC, Big East is where its at in Hoops, Big XII and Big 10 are second tier, with SEC and Pac 10 the third tier of the Hoops world.

BroncoBuff
06-29-2009, 01:16 PM
Yes definitely just football. Would've included NC and more Big XII and ACC schools for sure. Michigan State too.

(Would have left Colorado off the list, too ... ::))

Slade
06-29-2009, 01:30 PM
Stanford...it is just as good as a pure acadmeic school, plus you are in the Pac-10 and will get a lot of TV exposure.

gyldenlove
06-29-2009, 02:07 PM
Stanford...it is just as good as a pure acadmeic school, plus you are in the Pac-10 and will get a lot of TV exposure.

Why not Cal? Berkeley is a good place, you are in the pac 10 and you actually play for a pretty good team.

2KBack
06-29-2009, 03:16 PM
Why not Cal? Berkeley is a good place, you are in the pac 10 and you actually play for a pretty good team.

The hippies.

As for the question, as a 5 star recruit, you are probably going to be a stud among studs anyway. I'm all about location at that point. Keep me out of the cold...get me on to the field. It's all about Texas, AZ, southern cal at that point.

Sacked by Croel
06-29-2009, 03:28 PM
Big 10 would get a look. Doubt I'd go to the Pac 10 as USC is the only real football school and they are only good because they never leave their timezone.

The Big Ten is inferior to the Pac 10. The Big Ten hasn't won a Rose Bowl since January of 2000 when Wisconsin beat Stanford. If the Big Ten fails to win the Rose Bowl this year, they will have gone a decade without a victory in Pasadena.

USC never leaving their time zone is a crock of ****. In the last five years, they have traveled to Auburn, Blacksburg, Fayetteville, Charlottesville, Lincoln and they head to Columbus to this year.

UberBroncoMan
06-29-2009, 03:36 PM
OKLA---HOMA

I bet she gives great helmet.

Beantown Bronco
06-29-2009, 03:55 PM
The Big Ten is inferior to the Pac 10. The Big Ten hasn't won a Rose Bowl since January of 2000 when Wisconsin beat Stanford. If the Big Ten fails to win the Rose Bowl this year, they will have gone a decade without a victory in Pasadena.

Yeah, that's great logic.

Play a Rose Bowl game in Michigan, Ohio, or Pennsylvania in January and see which way that W/L record goes. It must be nice playing at home in the warm weather every year.

BoiseBluTurf
06-29-2009, 04:11 PM
Wow... good list... but... and yes i'm bias here... how do you put the rainbow warriors on there and not BSU? Considerig their offense and how they have grown their program the past few years... don't they get at least one vote... yes... from me! :)

that is all,

michael

yerner
06-29-2009, 04:15 PM
Lifestyle plus schools, I gotta go with UCLA. I have a couple of buddies that played there and they just had it made.

Northman
06-29-2009, 04:46 PM
UVA baby!

BroncoBuff
06-29-2009, 04:55 PM

Cal's in there ;D

BroncoBuff
06-29-2009, 05:00 PM
Wow... good list... but... and yes i'm bias here... how do you put the rainbow warriors on there and not BSU? Considerig their offense and how they have grown their program the past few years... don't they get at least one vote... yes... from me! :)

that is all,

michael

Well yeah, but Wyoming is close, I though it'd maybe get a vote.

I lijke Laramie actually, a couple good friends and HS teammates from Regis HS went to Wyoming on B-Ball schollies years ago, Bill Garnett and Mark Wrapp.... some of us went up there once. Never met Fennis Dembo though ..... ???

Plus BBT, voting for your alma-mater violates a CARDINAL RULE of this thread! :moody:

No votes for the CSU Lambs? hmmm...

Sacked by Croel
06-29-2009, 06:36 PM
Yeah, that's great logic.

Play a Rose Bowl game in Michigan, Ohio, or Pennsylvania in January and see which way that W/L record goes. It must be nice playing at home in the warm weather every year.

The Big Ten schools spend a week in Southern California before they play the Rose Bowl. The Rose Bowl is technically their Super Bowl every year. There's no excuse why they shouldn't show up and give a good effort.

I have never heard anybody complain that the weather is too nice outside, it's a disadvantage. Pasadena weather typically ranges from the low 60s to the mid 70s on New Years Day. It's not like the Big Ten teams are playing in 85 to 100 degree desert heat.

Here's further evidence the Big Ten has underachieved this decade. This is a large sample size here, not just one game.

Bowl records in the 2000s

1. MWC 21-13 (.618)
2. Big East 27-17 (.614)
3. SEC 42-27 (.609)
4. Pac Ten 28-22 (.560)
5. ACC 33-32 (.508)
6. Big XII 33-36 (.478)
7. WAC 13-19 (.406)
8. C-USA 19-28 (.404)
9. Big Ten 24-38 (.387)
10. Sun Belt 4-7 (.364)
11. MAC 9-15 (.360)
12. Independents 3-9 (.250)

Big West 1-0

BCS bowl records in the 2000s

1. MWC 2-0 (1.000)
2. Pac Ten 9-2 (.818)
3. SEC 10-3 (.769)
4. Big East 6-3 (.667)
5. WAC 1-1 (.500)
6. Big XII 6-8 (.429)
7. Big Ten 4-10 (.285)
8. ACC 1-8 (.111)
9. Independents 0-3 (.000)

Bowl records in the last 5 years

1. MWC 15-7 (.682)
2. SEC 25-13 (.658)
3. Pac Ten 17-10 (.630)
4. Big East 15-10 (.600)
5. Big XII 20-18 (.526)
6. ACC 18-22 (.450)
7. C-USA 13-16 (.448)
8. WAC 8-12 (.400)
9. Sun Belt 3-5 (.375)
10. Big Ten 12-23 (.343)
11. Independents 3-9 (.333)
12. MAC 3-14 (.176)

BCS bowl records in the last 5 years

1. MWC 2-0 (1.000)
2. Pac Ten 4-1 (.800)
3. SEC 6-2 (.750)
4. Big East 3-2 (.600)
5T. Big XII 4-4 (.500)
5T. WAC 1-1 (.500)
7. Big Ten 2-6 (.250)
8. ACC 1-4 (.200)
9. Independents 0-2 (.000)

gunns
06-29-2009, 06:56 PM

And fade to nothing.....;D

You put BYU and no Utah....the true national champs last year??? C'mon Buff!

Actually if I were a top high school football player I'd probably want to go to Florida St. Have always liked them because they turn out some decent defensive players and of course that is what I'd be! A Safety!

If it were to be a doctor I'd got to Utah. No I would not be a lawyer, although I was a debate champ in high school.

Jason in LA
06-29-2009, 07:00 PM

USC never leaving their time zone is a crock of ****. In the last five years, they have traveled to Auburn, Blacksburg, Fayetteville, Charlottesville, Lincoln and they head to Columbus to this year.

USC typically schedules one very tough team for non-conference. They always have Notre Dame, who is supposed to be good. And they'll schedule one cream puff. A lot of those SEC teams seem to schedule nothing but cream puffs. Arkansas and Auburn won't be added USC back on their schedule any time soon.

gunns
06-29-2009, 07:13 PM
The Big Ten schools spend a week in Southern California before they play the Rose Bowl. The Rose Bowl is technically their Super Bowl every year. There's no excuse why they shouldn't show up and give a good effort.

I have never heard anybody complain that the weather is too nice outside, it's a disadvantage. Pasadena weather typically ranges from the low 60s to the mid 70s on New Years Day. It's not like the Big Ten teams are playing in 85 to 100 degree desert heat.

Here's further evidence the Big Ten has underachieved this decade. This is a large sample size here, not just one game.

1. MWC 21-13 (.618)
2. Big East 27-17 (.614)
3. SEC 42-27 (.609)
4. Pac Ten 28-22 (.560)
5. ACC 33-32 (.508)
6. Big XII 33-36 (.478)
7. WAC 13-19 (.406)
8. C-USA 19-28 (.404)
9. Big Ten 24-38 (.387)
10. Sun Belt 4-7 (.364)
11. MAC 9-15 (.360)

Big West 1-0

1. MWC 2-0 (1.000)
2. Pac Ten 9-2 (.818)
3. SEC 10-3 (.769)
4. Big East 6-3 (.667)
5. WAC 1-1 (.500)
6. Big XII 6-8 (.429)
7. Big Ten 4-10 (.285)
8. ACC 1-8 (.111)

1. MWC 15-7 (.682)
2. SEC 25-13 (.658)
3. Pac Ten 17-10 (.630)
4. Big East 15-10 (.600)
5. Big XII 20-18 (.526)
6. ACC 18-22 (.450)
7. C-USA 13-16 (.448)
8. WAC 8-12 (.400)
9. Sun Belt 3-5 (.375)
10. Big Ten 12-23 (.343)
12. MAC 3-14 (.176)

1. MWC 2-0 (1.000)
2. Pac Ten 4-1 (.800)
3. SEC 6-2 (.750)
4. Big East 3-2 (.600)
5T. Big XII 4-4 (.500)
5T. WAC 1-1 (.500)
7. Big Ten 2-6 (.250)
8. ACC 1-4 (.200)

Love that MWC!

GoHAM
06-29-2009, 08:56 PM

1. MWC 21-13 (.618)
2. Big East 27-17 (.614)
3. SEC 42-27 (.609)
4. Pac Ten 28-22 (.560)
5. ACC 33-32 (.508)
6. Big XII 33-36 (.478)
7. WAC 13-19 (.406)
8. C-USA 19-28 (.404)
9. Big Ten 24-38 (.387)
10. Sun Belt 4-7 (.364)
11. MAC 9-15 (.360)

Big West 1-0

1. MWC 2-0 (1.000)
2. Pac Ten 9-2 (.818)
3. SEC 10-3 (.769)
4. Big East 6-3 (.667)
5. WAC 1-1 (.500)
6. Big XII 6-8 (.429)
7. Big Ten 4-10 (.285)
8. ACC 1-8 (.111)

1. MWC 15-7 (.682)
2. SEC 25-13 (.658)
3. Pac Ten 17-10 (.630)
4. Big East 15-10 (.600)
5. Big XII 20-18 (.526)
6. ACC 18-22 (.450)
7. C-USA 13-16 (.448)
8. WAC 8-12 (.400)
9. Sun Belt 3-5 (.375)
10. Big Ten 12-23 (.343)
12. MAC 3-14 (.176)

1. MWC 2-0 (1.000)
2. Pac Ten 4-1 (.800)
3. SEC 6-2 (.750)
4. Big East 3-2 (.600)
5T. Big XII 4-4 (.500)
5T. WAC 1-1 (.500)
7. Big Ten 2-6 (.250)
8. ACC 1-4 (.200)

Then again maybe staying in the MWC won't cost me any rounds... worked for Alex Smith.:thumbs:

ohiobronco2
06-29-2009, 09:26 PM
USC typically schedules one very tough team for non-conference. They always have Notre Dame, who is supposed to be good. And they'll schedule one cream puff. A lot of those SEC teams seem to schedule nothing but cream puffs. Arkansas and Auburn won't be added USC back on their schedule any time soon.

When you play in the best conference in football, you don't need to schedule difficult out of conference games. The SEC is far and away the best conference in football. Ole Charlie has ruined Notre Dame and they have not been competitive for quite some time now. USC always has some of the best talent in the country. Part of the reason (Why USC has an elite program) is the high school talent in the state and the other reasons are because of hot women and warm weather. The average kid has no idea what they want to be (career) when they enroll, so other factors come in to play when selecting a college. It should be easy for USC to grab up all of the top high school players from their state, there really isn't another power on the west coast and while many kids do want to leave and go to college away, who would want to leave paradise?

Taco John
06-29-2009, 10:09 PM
The U.

Notice that I didn't have to put anything else?

That's why I would pick it.

Taco John
06-29-2009, 10:11 PM

that is all,

michael

Boise State is by far the best community college that this nation has to offer. :thumbs:

ohiobronco2
06-29-2009, 10:29 PM
Boise State is by far the best community college that this nation has to offer. :thumbs:

:spit:

Broncojef
06-30-2009, 12:04 AM
And had he been able to play against SEC competition, for example, he would've gone before Jake Long at #1 overall instead of 12. That's about a 20 million dollar difference...

I'm not sure Clady even had the opportunity to play in the SEC or if he was a five star player. I'm sure for some kids its go where you get the media attention and others go to the big name colleges they grew up watching, following and cheering for.

Drunk Monkey
06-30-2009, 07:10 AM
I picked ND before I read the first post. If you take out the favoritism factor I would probably go the U. If you are a real stud then the football part will take care of it's self. Clady is a perfect example of that. The U is in Miami and more importantly was voted #1 by Playboy for party schools this year. They excelled in such areas as Campus and bikini factor.

Beantown Bronco
06-30-2009, 07:21 AM

When you grade a division, you have to grade it TOP TO BOTTOM, not just top 2 or 3 against top 2 or 3, which is all looking at the Bowl records accomplishes.

Mediator12
06-30-2009, 07:33 AM
When you play in the best conference in football, you don't need to schedule difficult out of conference games. The SEC is far and away the best conference in football. Ole Charlie has ruined Notre Dame and they have not been competitive for quite some time now. USC always has some of the best talent in the country. Part of the reason (Why USC has an elite program) is the high school talent in the state and the other reasons are because of hot women and warm weather. The average kid has no idea what they want to be (career) when they enroll, so other factors come in to play when selecting a college. It should be easy for USC to grab up all of the top high school players from their state, there really isn't another power on the west coast and while many kids do want to leave and go to college away, who would want to leave paradise?

Couple of points:

1. Notre Dame has sucked in the 2000's because of a lack of recruitable players, way more than coaching. Notre Dame's admission standards Went up and they did NOT give the athletics program any leeway like they did in the past because they are Notre Dame and people just want to play for them ;D Tehy can not get the average grade 5 star players anymore, they do not qualify for admission. Basically, they have shot themselves and their massive TV contract in the foot.

2. USC draws recruits from California, but they also sign 5-10 5 star guys from outside California every year as well. They are consistently getting great athletes because they are exceptional at recruiting and Pete Carroll and Urban Meyer of Florida recruit with the best of them. Therefore, that's why I voted that way.

Mediator12
06-30-2009, 07:39 AM
When you grade a division, you have to grade it TOP TO BOTTOM, not just top 2 or 3 against top 2 or 3, which is all looking at the Bowl records accomplishes.

That is the way you might grade it, but actually these divisions send 4-5 teams to bowls almost every year. Also, the talent level has significantly leveled out in college football. That is why I would want to play for a team like USC or FLorida because they are the last of the the football powerhouses left. The U, Florida State, Notre Dame, Michigan, and most of the ACC and SEC are just not that consistently good anymore. THe Big Ten has been very down for awhile. A case could be made for the resurgence of Alabama under Nick Saban, but otherwise who is consistently good year to year? Utah and other mid major type schools have been much better recently than most top level Big Ten or ACC teams...

Beantown Bronco
06-30-2009, 07:40 AM
Does the South Harman Institute of Technology have a football team yet, because I think I'd like to go there......

Jens1893
06-30-2009, 08:05 AM
That is the way you might grade it, but actually these divisions send 4-5 teams to bowls almost every year. Also, the talent level has significantly leveled out in college football. That is why I would want to play for a team like USC or FLorida because they are the last of the the football powerhouses left. The U, Florida State, Notre Dame, Michigan, and most of the ACC and SEC are just not that consistently good anymore. THe Big Ten has been very down for awhile. A case could be made for the resurgence of Alabama under Nick Saban, but otherwise who is consistently good year to year? Utah and other mid major type schools have been much better recently than most top level Big Ten or ACC teams...

Texas and OU have won at least 10 games in all but one season so far this decade.

DBroncos4life
06-30-2009, 08:07 AM
Couple of points:

1. Notre Dame has sucked in the 2000's because of a lack of recruitable players, way more than coaching. Notre Dame's admission standards Went up and they did NOT give the athletics program any leeway like they did in the past because they are Notre Dame and people just want to play for them ;D Tehy can not get the average grade 5 star players anymore, they do not qualify for admission. Basically, they have shot themselves and their massive TV contract in the foot.

2. USC draws recruits from California, but they also sign 5-10 5 star guys from outside California every year as well. They are consistently getting great athletes because they are exceptional at recruiting and Pete Carroll and Urban Meyer of Florida recruit with the best of them. Therefore, that's why I voted that way.

Thats funny NU sucked not because it couldn't recruit it sucked because of coaching. ;D

Players should think about systems and how they will get them to the next level. A guy like Michael Crabtree only got one offer to play WR in college. Teams like OU, UT, and A&M wanted to make him a corner back. If you know that you are better at a position and another major college like USC wants to move me to a postion I'm not as good in then I think I will go to another college even though USC is a great college to go too. I know for a fact that USC is going to land a 5 star player at that position I'm being moved to and that could ruin my chances at playing at a high level. So I would rather risk my draft value by going to a team like TTU over USC to play at my true position.

vancejohnson82
06-30-2009, 08:09 AM
wow....im one of only two people to pick Bama????

that stadium fills like 200,000 people

Mediator12
06-30-2009, 08:27 AM
wow....im one of only two people to pick Bama????

that stadium fills like 200,000 people

92,000 versus Michigan's 108,000+. Michigan's is the largest in the country at this time with several others being pretty close.

Mediator12
06-30-2009, 08:30 AM
Texas and OU have won at least 10 games in all but one season so far this decade.

This is true, but they have also added 2 potential games to their schedule by going to a 12 game season with a conference championship game before the bowl game as well.

I think the big 12 has improved a lot this decade over the nineties, but its still inconsistent and Texas just does not do it for me. I would go to either school as a 5 star recruit, but they would be way down MY list.

DBroncos4life
06-30-2009, 08:33 AM
There is no fan base like the team that owns the ongoing NCAA-record 297 consecutive sellout crowds. :strong:

epicSocialism4tw
06-30-2009, 08:46 AM
This is true, but they have also added 2 potential games to their schedule by going to a 12 game season with a conference championship game before the bowl game as well.

I think the big 12 has improved a lot this decade over the nineties, but its still inconsistent and Texas just does not do it for me. I would go to either school as a 5 star recruit, but they would be way down MY list.

Austin is an extremely cool place to live, and an even better place to play football. The town is great. There is a unique, thriving culture as well as access to fun places for college kids to party...the beach is a short road trip away, the San Marcos, Guadalupe, and Comal rivers are close by (its legal to carry and consume alcohol on the river...lots and lots of college kids in skimpy clothes getting smashed).

The university is also very, very nice and offers a top-notch education.

Texas has alot to offer.

broncofan7
06-30-2009, 08:56 AM
TCU horned Frogs baby! gotta love the 'purple sweethearts!'

Jason in LA
06-30-2009, 08:57 AM

My point is that USC simply playing in the PAC 10 isn't the reason why they aren't good, and somebody said that USC doesn't travel, which obviously isn't true.

The SEC is clearly the best conference, but people tend to go too far with that point. Some people act like the SEC should go play in the NFL to get real competition. The are better than other conferences, but not so much better that any team not in that conference would all of a sudden suck if they were in that conference. If USC was in the SEC, they wouldn't win it every year like they do the PAC 10, but I'd say that over a 10 year period, they'd probably win that conference more than any other team.

I don't have a problem with SEC teams not scheduling tough non conference schedules, but it gets annoying when people say that there schedule is so tough because they play a ranked team nearly every week. That's taking it too far. During the regular season Florida, LSU, and Auburn all played four ranked teams. USC played three. Are the SEC school's schedule drastically tougher? No. Would Florida or LSU just run the table every year in the PAC 10? No. They'd have to play USC, and the PAC 10 is normally a good conference with a few teams that have the ability to upset anybody. That's usually what trips USC up.

epicSocialism4tw
06-30-2009, 09:00 AM
...oh...regarding Texas....

The women at UT are unbelievable. That's your deal closer right there.

Mediator12
06-30-2009, 09:05 AM

Yeah, college campuses are like that ;D

However, have you ever been to LA? Imagine the unbelievable women Coupled with the beach and Mountains right there, plus everything the second largest city in the US has to offer.

Texas has a ton of hot women, but so does LA :welcome:

epicSocialism4tw
06-30-2009, 09:09 AM
Yeah, college campuses are like that ;D

However, have you ever been to LA? Imagine the unbelievable women Coupled with the beach and Mountains right there, plus everything the second largest city in the US has to offer.

Texas has a ton of hot women, but so does LA :welcome:

The Texas women are of a different nature. We could debate this all day and never come to any conclusions. I prefer the Texas girls personally, but I understand how someone would like LA girls as well.

Austin is a great, fun city full of life and culture. You are close to several college-friendly, fun places and the players are treated like royalty.

Taco John
06-30-2009, 09:33 AM

The women at every college campus I've ever been to are unbelievable.

Mediator12
06-30-2009, 09:33 AM
The Texas women are of a different nature. We could debate this all day and never come to any conclusions. I prefer the Texas girls personally, but I understand how someone would like LA girls as well.

Austin is a great, fun city full of life and culture. You are close to several college-friendly, fun places and the players are treated like royalty.

It certainly is, but it holds less recruiting value outside the state of texas than LA does. As for the Woman thing, heck even the big ten has plenty of hot women. I personally love southern women the most, but I married a northern girl anyway!

epicSocialism4tw
06-30-2009, 09:35 AM

Have you been to UT?

BroncoBuff
06-30-2009, 09:50 AM
17 for USC? :oyvey:

Worst fans anywhere.

vancejohnson82
06-30-2009, 09:56 AM

Go down to my college (GWU) and try to hunt some lookers down....it was like I went to school at a petting zoo...thats why I spent so much time doing whippets and binge drinking

ElwayMD
06-30-2009, 10:42 AM
Go down to my college (GWU) and try to hunt some lookers down....it was like I went to school at a petting zoo...thats why I spent so much time doing whippets and binge drinking

I was walking through GWU yesterday and I happened upon some cuties. Don't know if they were students or not, but they were on the campus. Hey at least you got an education from a good school and weren't distracted by the flesh :~ohyah!:

BoiseBluTurf
06-30-2009, 10:45 AM

spoken like a true vandal:) and its Jr. College:)

BoiseBluTurf
06-30-2009, 10:48 AM
TCU horned Frogs baby! gotta love the 'purple sweethearts!'

love... no... hate yes! :) Respect the purple??? ... hell yea!

vancejohnson82
06-30-2009, 11:00 AM
I was walking through GWU yesterday and I happened upon some cuties. Don't know if they were students or not, but they were on the campus. Hey at least you got an education from a good school and weren't distracted by the flesh :~ohyah!:

yea, they were probably grad students....

if you are into rich, snobby girls from Long Island, GWU is a fine hunting ground....just be prepared to break out that AMEX in order to impress...

Sacked by Croel
06-30-2009, 11:36 AM

That's not true. In the BCS conferences, you see anywhere from 5 to 9 schools make bowl games every year. It's on the high side in the 12-team super conferences. Right now 6-6 teams that have losing records in conference play are going bowling.

Beantown Bronco
06-30-2009, 11:45 AM
That's not true. In the BCS conferences, you see anywhere from 5 to 9 schools make bowl games every year. It's on the high side in the 12-team super conferences. Right now 6-6 teams that have losing records in conference play are going bowling.

It doesn't matter. My premise is still true about "top to bottom". Looking at only the bowl game records, regardless of exactly how many teams make it from year to year, still leaves out A LOT of teams. A division is only as good as its worst teams.

epicSocialism4tw
06-30-2009, 11:53 AM
I would play football at MIT.

;D

Sacked by Croel
06-30-2009, 12:07 PM
It doesn't matter. My premise is still true about "top to bottom". Looking at only the bowl game records, regardless of exactly how many teams make it from year to year, still leaves out A LOT of teams. A division is only as good as its worst teams.

The Big Ten's 24-38 bowl record during the 2000s is pretty inclusive. With the exception of Indiana, the rest of the ten Big Ten programs played a big part in stinking up that record.

So what if Indiana didn't get to play Duke or Baylor every year?

Bowl games are as good of a barometer of conference strength as there is out there. What is better? They are typically played on neutral sites unlike many non-conference games played in September.

ElwayMD
06-30-2009, 12:14 PM
yea, they were probably grad students....

if you are into rich, snobby girls from Long Island, GWU is a fine hunting ground....just be prepared to break out that AMEX in order to impress...

I heard that they take VISA, but won't take American Express.

Beantown Bronco
06-30-2009, 12:21 PM
The Big Ten's 24-38 bowl record during the 2000s is pretty inclusive. With the exception of Indiana, the rest of the ten Big Ten programs played a big part in stinking up that record.

So what if Indiana didn't get to play Duke or Baylor every year?

Bowl games are as good of a barometer of conference strength as there is out there. What is better? They are typically played on neutral sites unlike many non-conference games played in September.

But unless those bowl games came against Pac 10 opponents, they are not even worth considering in this scenario (Big 10 vs Pac 10). When opponents are not common, you can't really apply them. Understand?

Put it this way:

The Red Sox and Angels come in first in their divisions and face each other in the playoffs. The Red Sox beat them. Does that mean the AL East is a better division than the AL West? No.

What if the AL East has one more playoff series than the AL West in the last 10 years? Does that do it? Not necessarily.

What you want to look at is the overall season long records of the AL East teams vs. the AL West teams to determine which division is better.

I don't care about playoff (bowl) records. Show me that the Big 10 has a losing record against Pac 10 teams over the past few years and I'll agree with you that it's a worse overall division.

Sacked by Croel
06-30-2009, 01:07 PM
But unless those bowl games came against Pac 10 opponents, they are not even worth considering in this scenario (Big 10 vs Pac 10). When opponents are not common, you can't really apply them. Understand?

Put it this way:

The Red Sox and Angels come in first in their divisions and face each other in the playoffs. The Red Sox beat them. Does that mean the AL East is a better division than the AL West? No.

What if the AL East has one more playoff series than the AL West in the last 10 years? Does that do it? Not necessarily.

What you want to look at is the overall season long records of the AL East teams vs. the AL West teams to determine which division is better.

I don't care about playoff (bowl) records. Show me that the Big 10 has a losing record against Pac 10 teams over the past few years and I'll agree with you that it's a worse overall division.

Head-to-head matchups aren't everything when evaulating two conferences.

Aggregate performance vs. everybody should certainly be a factor when comparing two conferences side by side.

Siince you asked for it, here they are:

Big Ten vs. Pac Ten

In the 2000s, Regular Season + Bowl Games
19-29 (.396)

In the 2000s, Bowl Games
3-9 (.250)

In the last 5 years, Regular Season + Bowl Games
6-15 (.286)

In the last 5 years, Bowl Games
0-5 (.000)

Beantown Bronco
06-30-2009, 01:13 PM
Damn, obviously the sample size isn't huge due to the lack of times the two conferences face each other, but that's undeniably lop-sided. True, it's not a perfect measure....but I'd probably go to "common opponents" before I go looking at aggregate performance vs. "everybody".....though they probably don't have too many common opponents either.

Sacked by Croel
06-30-2009, 01:22 PM
Damn, obviously the sample size isn't huge due to the lack of times the two conferences face each other, but that's undeniably lop-sided. True, it's not a perfect measure....but I'd probably go to "common opponents" before I go looking at aggregate performance vs. "everybody".....though they probably don't have too many common opponents either.

Notre Dame is probably their most common opponent and everybody beats up on them!

Mountain Bronco
06-30-2009, 02:21 PM
No one has pointed outthe cloud hanging over USC. It is inevitable that there will be some violation (to much smoke not to). I wouldn't want to go to that situation.

SEC is where I would go. LSU would be at the top of my list. Great fans, worship of the football player, good coaches always the chance to win a national title and national spot light.

epicSocialism4tw
06-30-2009, 02:44 PM
No one has pointed outthe cloud hanging over USC. It is inevitable that there will be some violation (to much smoke not to). I wouldn't want to go to that situation.

SEC is where I would go. LSU would be at the top of my list. Great fans, worship of the football player, good coaches always the chance to win a national title and national spot light.

Heck...that may be more enticing to some players. Look at Reggie Bush.

SureShot
06-30-2009, 02:54 PM

robbieopperude
06-30-2009, 08:12 PM
I chose UCLA because I could be a big fish in a little pond over there.