PDA

View Full Version : Why no new drama?

fdf
06-26-2009, 03:55 PM
I've been in the hospital for three whole days. Hardly got to browse the Mane at all. So I get back home and log on. I expected to discover the entire OL had retired or something. But nothing. Just more Jay Cutler polls.

What's with you guys (and gals)? Three days with no new drama is just not cutting it.

watermock
06-26-2009, 04:22 PM
There wasn't much to say after Pearl Harbor either, 'cept we also lost our air carriers.

Hotrod
06-26-2009, 04:26 PM
Hope whatever you got cut up or cut out worked out ok

orinjkrush
06-26-2009, 07:40 PM
There wasn't much to say after Pearl Harbor either, 'cept we also lost our air carriers.

Yeah, but we cleaned house at MIDWAY. Frickin Nippomaniacs.

fdf
06-27-2009, 04:29 AM
Hope whatever you got cut up or cut out worked out ok

Prostate cancer. Prostate gone. That is a good thing. Dr. thinks he got it all. Sure hurts though.

But I was expecting a FABULOUS new drama when I returned to the Mane. You guys really let me down :) And don't tell me Brandon Marshall. He is so last week.

BroncoBuff
06-27-2009, 05:03 AM
Oh man fdf .... best wishes to you.

footstepsfrom#27
06-27-2009, 05:15 AM
I'll see what I can do. ;D

Cito Pelon
06-27-2009, 08:59 AM
I've been in the hospital for three whole days. Hardly got to browse the Mane at all. So I get back home and log on. I expected to discover the entire OL had retired or something. But nothing. Just more Jay Cutler polls.

What's with you guys (and gals)? Three days with no new drama is just not cutting it.

Well, McStupidhead will surely try to trade Champ, DJ, Hillis, Scheffler, Marshall, Clady, Royal and Kuper. For, like, a bowl of chowdah. Because their Shanny's guys. And because, yeah, because that's the Patriot way. And, and , and, because there's not enough Patriots on the roster to make Denver like NE West.

So you'll get your drama, yeah, you just wait and see. You'll see more than drama, yeah, you'll see like a Yellowstone eruption. It will be like when Michael Jackson died, people crying in the Mile High parking lot, holding candles. There will be like SUICIDE BOMBERS! LIKE JIHADISM! There will be like orangeclad BUDDHAISM monks SET ON FIRE! Yeah, you just wait and see after three seasons of 4-12.

fdf
06-27-2009, 11:32 AM
I'll see what I can do. ;D

I knew I could count on you :)

fdf
06-27-2009, 11:32 AM
Well, McStupidhead will surely try to trade Champ, DJ, Hillis, Scheffler, Marshall, Clady, Royal and Kuper. For, like, a bowl of chowdah. Because their Shanny's guys. And because, yeah, because that's the Patriot way. And, and , and, because there's not enough Patriots on the roster to make Denver like NE West.

So you'll get your drama, yeah, you just wait and see. You'll see more than drama, yeah, you'll see like a Yellowstone eruption. It will be like when Michael Jackson died, people crying in the Mile High parking lot, holding candles. There will be like SUICIDE BOMBERS! LIKE JIHADISM! There will be like orangeclad BUDDHAISM monks SET ON FIRE! Yeah, you just wait and see after three seasons of 4-12.

That's more like it!

fdf
06-27-2009, 11:34 AM
Oh man fdf .... best wishes to you.

Thanks much.

fdf
06-27-2009, 11:36 AM
There will be like orangeclad BUDDHAISM monks SET ON FIRE!

You've just dated yourself (or shown yourself to be a student of history). Noone under 45 will understand that reference.