PDA

View Full Version : Time for the annual Rep Thread

Hotrod
06-26-2009, 09:33 AM
Post your all time favorite rep comment here.

"HAHAHAHA You dumb bastard. Most of the time, I think you're one step up the food chain from not having opposable thumbs. But sometimes, you get me laughing. Of course, a monkey throwing poop gets me laughing, too - but I digress."

TheElusiveKyleOrton
06-26-2009, 09:35 AM
"you are not only a disgrace to white people--but apparently Bronco fans too"

Irish Stout
06-26-2009, 09:37 AM
"You also gave me rep points from my wife!"

Mr.Meanie
06-26-2009, 09:37 AM
"broncofan7 is a moron"

Hotrod
06-26-2009, 09:38 AM
"X is really the "Douche". I mean he's insulting you in French."

Hotrod
06-26-2009, 09:41 AM
"I thought it would be more fun than filming Rosie O-Donell, Bea Arthur, and Micahel Vick in a Ménage à trois"

"sorry but you're being really annoying"

"your cock is really pretty......"

bronco militia
06-26-2009, 09:41 AM
"somebody needs to bend mcdick over a rock"

Garcia Bronco
06-26-2009, 09:42 AM
"Go Hokies!!!"

Hotrod
06-26-2009, 09:43 AM
yes, that's what you sense, crackhead..bite me

Get fugged, creep.

lame thread dick wad

tsiguy96
I have been here 4 years and this is the 1st Neg Rep I have ever given out. Get over your knight in shinning armor not being perfect

from broncosteven after i said something about mock, dont remember exactly what.

Popps

Hilarious!

bronco militia
06-26-2009, 09:44 AM
lame thread dick wad

Ha!

that was quick

OBF1
06-26-2009, 09:45 AM
What are rep comments???

Popps
06-26-2009, 09:46 AM
How can I go back further than the first page? Can I access old Rep comments?

My whole first page is positive, and believe me... that's a rare event. There are some classics if I can bring up my old ones.

bronco militia
"The term Donk is unacceptable"

bfoflcommish
dangit. Don't muddy up the thread with logic!
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comhttp://www.orangemane.com/BB/<o:p></o:p>
****er<o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
Read some more posts from broncocalijohn. That is one rock stupid hillbilly.<o:p></o:p>

gyldenlove
06-26-2009, 09:49 AM
I need to get neg repped more often, I don't get funny rep comments.

alkemical
06-26-2009, 09:49 AM
I love you Ames, but right now I love the wine bottle too so you know take it for what it's worth...kisses

You can huff and puff, but you can't fix stupid.

Ewww! Clavi your crazy

Missed this on my first read through, going back and looking at some old posts tonight, this is a mindblowing thought

Still a classic, esp the liver part.

By the time this thread dies, he'll be reunited with his old GF anyway. But she'll have three kids by then.

wow! your post is sooooo big... kisses and smooches and hugs back at ya buddy

Smiling Assassin27
06-26-2009, 09:51 AM
you made me throw up a little in my mouth...awesome!!!

Grazie...Grazie...

Hotrod
06-26-2009, 09:52 AM
How can I go back further than the first page? Can I access old Rep comments?

My whole first page is positive, and believe me... that's a rare event. There are some classics if I can bring up my old ones.

I'll fix that **** right ****ing now Ha!

bronco militia
06-26-2009, 09:52 AM
"I'm the quickest ****ing idiot on the interwebs"

SleepingTiger
06-26-2009, 09:53 AM
can someone give me some rep with a quirky rep comment so i feel special.

Doggcow
06-26-2009, 09:53 AM
<table class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody id="collapseobj_usercp_reputation" style=""><tr><td class="alt1Active" id="p2211693" width="50%">Hixon having another... (http://orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?p=2211693#post2211693)</td> <td class="alt2" nowrap="nowrap">12-22-2008 07:04 AM</td> <td class="alt1" nowrap="nowrap">amesj523 (http://orangemane.com/BB/member.php?u=29)</td> <td class="alt2" width="50%">moof mooof moof moof mooof</td></tr></tbody></table>

Hotrod
06-26-2009, 09:54 AM
"I'm the quickest ****ing idiot on the interwebs"

LOL I need to meet him...........err wait

Beantown Bronco
06-26-2009, 09:56 AM
The best of the recent ones:

Trust me. It's better this way. It would turn into the booger you can't shake off.

You sure about not getting raped? What if the dude had a small dick?

b**** ain't a presser 'til Kenny Peterson takes the podium, yo. Word.

Brenda Warner penis rep

holy hell, that never gets old...I snotted a little too, well played sir, well played

Your insight serves you well. Bury your feelings deep down, Beantown. They do you credit, but they could be made to serve the Emperor.

Hotrod
06-26-2009, 09:57 AM

SonOfLe-loLang
06-26-2009, 09:57 AM
This is my favorite considering who sent it to me:

Watermock: How can you be so consistantly wrong?

Jason in LA
06-26-2009, 09:58 AM
"i agree...You'd love Costa Rica if you haven't been there. Oh if only I went down there as a single man. p***Y p***Y and more p***y"

"Imagine what slaps girlfriend goes thru....lmfao!"

"A keeper eh? What's that mean a week? jk"

"forget the baby pics you know whats up!"

Funny thing is that all four of those were from the same member. lol Dude is great.

Pseudofool
06-26-2009, 10:00 AM
would it be a fair generalization to say you are a co******ing douche ?

Hotrod
06-26-2009, 10:01 AM
would it be a fair generalization to say you are a co******ing douche ?

Answer the question Nancy........:) j/k

Jason in LA
06-26-2009, 10:02 AM
This one was from one of those Cutler vs. Plummer arguments.

"agree. people seem to selectively forget the defense collapsed the 2nd half of 2006."

Crushaholic
06-26-2009, 10:03 AM
"I support mouth-breather humor"

gyldenlove
06-26-2009, 10:04 AM
b**** ain't a presser 'til Kenny Peterson takes the podium, yo. Word.

That is easily the funniest thing I have heard in 6 months.

bronco militia
06-26-2009, 10:07 AM
"Holy **** that cartoon pissed me off..."

Ray Finkle
06-26-2009, 10:08 AM
IT was Negative Rep but by far is one of the funniest I got...

<table class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody id="collapseobj_usercp_reputation" style=""><tr><td class="alt1" nowrap="nowrap">
</td> <td class="alt2" width="50%">dickhead...;D</td></tr></tbody></table>

Jason in LA
06-26-2009, 10:08 AM
From a cheerleader thread, where some folks were saying some women weren't attractive for the silliest reasons.

"Like I said on page one, their "10's" are some lube and a mouse."

Jason in LA
06-26-2009, 10:15 AM
"I am waiting for my naked cheerleader pictures...hell with Taco "

ColoradoDarin
06-26-2009, 11:05 AM
I love it when mods give neg rep

No one asked for your irrelevant opinion. Popps and I have a long history of arguing semantics and if the tables had been turned (me calling a poorly-written article "well-written", he would have argued the point as well. Please MYOB. thxbai

- Blueflame

Hotrod
06-26-2009, 11:07 AM

- Blueflame

When she talks like that am I the only one who gets just alittle turned on???

theAPAOps5
06-26-2009, 11:10 AM
From Survivor this year in a Rep from Old Dude:

You gotta admit your avatar looks a little Heaven's Gatish this year. Plus, I could just see Dortoh talkin' you into a suicide bomb run. Woulda been a great manuever. File it for later.

theAPAOps5
06-26-2009, 11:11 AM

- Blueflame

Wow I didn't know Blue had that in her!

Popps
06-26-2009, 11:14 AM

- Blueflame

Hilarious!

Blueflame yelling at people for agreeing with me.

Awesome.

Rabb
06-26-2009, 11:15 AM
I don't have many but this one made me giggle

can u pick a different avatar? Kinda scary, like Michael Jackson Thriller scary. Not racist, as some of my best friends are black.

Popps
06-26-2009, 11:15 AM
So, no one has any idea how to see beyond the first page of rep? Am I missing something?

Popps
06-26-2009, 11:16 AM
I'd love to see Bob's rep page. Oh, man.

Hotrod
06-26-2009, 11:16 AM
So, no one has any idea how to see beyond the first page of rep? Am I missing something?

I dont think you can. Which sucks I've lost many a classic

Man-Goblin
06-26-2009, 11:17 AM
I think I gave the "Brenda Warner penis rep". And if I didn't, I should have.

Beantown Bronco
06-26-2009, 11:30 AM
I think I gave the "Brenda Warner penis rep". And if I didn't, I should have.

you most certainly did

You posted:

Who do you think would be the funniest "oops, I accidently posted a picture of my penis on my blog" person in the league?

I think it would be Kurt Warner. My second would be Brad Childress.

I replied:

Mine would be Brenda Warner.

Popps
06-26-2009, 11:34 AM

Yea, that sucks. I'm with you... so many great ones, I wouldn't know where to start.

Oh well. They'll live fondly in my memory.

Jason in LA
06-26-2009, 11:34 AM

Yeah, I've lost the one where somebody wished death to my family. ;D

Hotrod
06-26-2009, 11:40 AM
Yeah, I've lost the one where somebody wished death to my family. ;D

You just gotta love it when people melt down that far on a message board. Makes you wonder what they are like in real life

alkemical
06-26-2009, 11:44 AM
You just gotta love it when people melt down that far on a message board. Makes you wonder what they are like in real life

Douche's.

Los Broncos
06-26-2009, 11:50 AM
"**** off dick licker" - Slap

GoBroncos DownUnder
06-26-2009, 11:50 AM
Back when I first made THIS:
http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk230/bretts-pic-bucket/Orton-Flanny.jpg?t=1238732775
In here:
http://www.orangemane.com/Upset about your NEW Cutler jersey?? (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?p=2366787#post2366787)

I got my first bad rep:
and who the **** are you a-hole? Emo? have you been saving that joke since you were in the 3rd grade? stupid C%$ksucker. Once a dumb aussie, always a dumb aussie
- I bleed orange and blue

Hilarious! LOL
I tried for MORE bad rep later by posting poor humour about Trent Green being stretchered off the field, but all I got was disgust and disdain.

gunns
06-26-2009, 11:53 AM
My favs are the neg reps. Of course these are the only two I have but they make me laugh:

I still hate you from the ESPN boards. You used to talk a gang of crap about me.

Favre is one of the best QBs to ever play and is the only QB that even comes close to reminding me of John and you call him an ass for why? Because he is having fun? He won more games than John?

Rohirrim
06-26-2009, 11:57 AM
Damn! I had one where somebody cussed my for a full paragraph. You could almost feel the spit hitting the screen. But now it's gone. :pity:

BABronco
06-26-2009, 12:13 PM
"Idenpendants are just losers that can't make up their mind"

And for saying soccer sucks. "I wish morons like you wouldnt even post. I hope you're 13 years old too for the sake of your post."

loborugger
06-26-2009, 12:18 PM
When she talks like that am I the only one who gets just alittle turned on???

Heck no. I cant even look at her avatar without my heart rate picking up a little.

loborugger
06-26-2009, 12:21 PM
Here is some drunk repping...

Sorry, no more facts. Stupid wine gets my head all confused with facts, need stupid bs, bet Bob could teach me to talk out my butt pretty well.

Blueflame
06-26-2009, 04:45 PM

- Blueflame

How disingenuous of you to omit the part where you neg-repped me first. You would not have received a retaliatory neg if you had minded your own business in the first place.... but dishing it out and then crying because it was returned is downright hilarious.

Blueflame
06-26-2009, 04:47 PM
Hilarious!

Blueflame yelling at people for agreeing with me.

Awesome.

He wasn't agreeing with you. He neg repped me, calling me the "grammar police" for pointing out grammatical/spelling errors in the article that you termed "well-written"...

Meh, I'd totally forgotten about the exchange until he brought it back up. *shrug*

SonOfLe-loLang
06-26-2009, 05:10 PM
Some guy named DBruleU neg reps me a lot for my political beliefs. But i rarely ever see him post. So then I have to dig up a random post of his to neg rep that and call him an asshole back.

BABronco
06-26-2009, 05:14 PM
Some guy named DBruleU neg reps me a lot for my political beliefs. But i rarely ever see him post. So then I have to dig up a random post of his to neg rep that and call him an a-hole back.

Eh, just don't say soccer sucks. He will neg you for that too.

gunns
06-26-2009, 05:18 PM
Some guy named DBruleU neg reps me a lot for my political beliefs. But i rarely ever see him post. So then I have to dig up a random post of his to neg rep that and call him an a-hole back.

Oh me too. They are lost off my first page but they are generally priceless. You can imagine the steam coming out of his ears. At first they make me go "WHAT", then I look at who gave it to me and laugh.

Los Broncos
06-26-2009, 05:19 PM
Eh, just don't say soccer sucks. He will neg you for that too.

But its unwatchable really.

TDmvp
06-26-2009, 05:31 PM
IT was Negative Rep but by far is one of the funniest I got...

<table class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody id="collapseobj_usercp_reputation" style=""><tr><td class="alt1" nowrap="nowrap">
</td> <td class="alt2" width="50%">dickhead...;D</td></tr></tbody></table>

Is that from Spider ??? hehe

BABronco
06-26-2009, 06:02 PM
But its unwatchable really.

uh oh ... i sense a neg rep coming your way.

TheReverend
06-26-2009, 06:53 PM
This is especially priceless if I could tell the source...

I said to myself out loud after his post, "well, he'd have to be a bigger douchbag than you, Heav..."

BroncoInSkinland
06-26-2009, 06:54 PM
"so men can have breasts...if that happened you guys would never leave the house"

That ones my favorite, also I like that two of my reps made this thread :)

TheReverend
06-26-2009, 07:00 PM
Most disturbing rep comments from someone I like during my cruise thread:

#1. I really deserve lots of rep for not posting what I am thinking in this thread. You really need to rep me like all the time like because I was going to be like very mean and stuff.

#2. but I wasn't mean because I didn't post what I was thinking although I like am sitting here like giggling like a little school girl like because

#3. I like keep thinking of all sorts of like perverted stuff to post but i didn't like

#4. because even though she seems kinda hot and looks like she could be dirty I like see a kind side and like just couldn't like post what I was like thinking

#5. That chick isn't like your sister and you are like...nope not gonna go there...

Anonymity will be kept... sadly.

PaintballCLE
06-26-2009, 07:02 PM
http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk230/bretts-pic-bucket/Orton-Flanny.jpg?t=1238732775
In here:
http://www.orangemane.com/Upset about your NEW Cutler jersey?? (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?p=2366787#post2366787)

I got my first bad rep:

Hilarious! LOL
I tried for MORE bad rep later by posting poor humour about Trent Green being stretchered off the field, but all I got was disgust and disdain.

LOL ummmm i think someone hacked my account.....I don't remember that one at all!

maher_tyler
06-26-2009, 07:29 PM
Only get rep once in a blue moon and none are as great as some of the ones everyone has posted...

frerottenextelway
06-26-2009, 07:32 PM
Oh me too. They are lost off my first page but they are generally priceless. You can imagine the steam coming out of his ears. At first they make me go "WHAT", then I look at who gave it to me and laugh.

I get those too! 8')

ColoradoDarin
06-26-2009, 09:20 PM
How disingenuous of you to omit the part where you neg-repped me first. You would not have received a retaliatory neg if you had minded your own business in the first place.... but dishing it out and then crying because it was returned is downright hilarious.

And you're a mod? HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA :rofl: You just kept whining about it, over and over. It was hilarious (still is since you just HAD to post here, I figured it'd draw you out, LOL) :strong:

Taco John
06-26-2009, 09:43 PM
"One thing I've learned with messageboards and especially running one. You got to have some thick ass skin. Internet people are nuts!"

Taco John
06-26-2009, 09:44 PM
In here:

I got my first bad rep:

Hilarious! LOL

That's one of the funniest things I've ever seenn on the Internet. I wish I could buy one.

GoBroncos DownUnder
06-26-2009, 10:22 PM
That's one of the funniest things I've ever seenn on the Internet. I wish I could buy one.
Thanks, I laughed at it for a good 10 minutes solid, before I posted it!:thanku:
I'm SURE you could get a "cheap" version made at one of those little spray shops. You know the places where you can get a quick and cheap T-shirt made with a design spray-painted on it! Just supply your own Orange and Blue shirt. (I'm not sure how many weeks/months the paint will last)

Then grow a neck-beard ... week 1 ... and you're ROCKIN! :thumbs:

Dudeskey
06-26-2009, 10:33 PM
Thanks, I laughed at it for a good 10 minutes solid, before I posted it!:thanku:
I'm SURE you could get a "cheap" version made at one of those little spray shops. You know the places where you can get a quick and cheap T-shirt made with a design spray-painted on it! Just supply your own Orange and Blue shirt. (I'm not sure how many weeks/months the paint will last)

Then grow a neck-beard ... week 1 ... and you're ROCKIN! :thumbs:

something's missing- maybe cut off the sleeves...™ :~ohyah!:

Atlas
06-26-2009, 10:39 PM
Post your all time favorite rep comment here.

"HAHAHAHA You dumb bastard. Most of the time, I think you're one step up the food chain from not having opposable thumbs. But sometimes, you get me laughing. Of course, a monkey throwing poop gets me laughing, too - but I digress."

This thread can only be started by CBF1

BroncoBuff
06-27-2009, 04:44 AM
All-time classics ...

"Someone should take your GIANT smiley face and shove it up your ass"

"you're wasting your time talking sense to this guy. Let's just say he's no rocket scientist and leave it at that."

"It's been rumored he doesn't have it goin' on upstairs."

"I am sticking with homo Hotrod because its driving people nuts."

"He's an arrogant prick ... but oh no, that's nothing like YOU"

"Dortoh is the shiznitz."

"Mr Coffee doesnt work in outer space BB"

"Okay you caught me. Now I'm going to kick your ass, then tattoo a beach ball sized smiley on it"

"go toward the light buff, toward the light"

"Even burger Bill doesn't deserve that. Oh wait, yes he does"

"If you didn't know that was coming, you deserve it. Hey, is your hand bigger than your face?"

"These beatings will continue until morale improves"

"Nice Mister I have been to blahblahblatlyblah huge # of concerts at redrocks...."

"Obama sends his best wishes to me, then he taxed my bday cake. What gives?"

"I was gonna rep you on that but decided against it"

Kaylore
06-27-2009, 06:55 AM
These are the best ones so far.

Why do we both have incurable mancrushes? Why is the earth round but the moon flat?

Computer: $1800. Internet connection: $30. Your ending statement: priceless

I cannot stop myself when you leave me that big of an opening!

You happy? No Kuper sodomy post... yet...

JJJ
06-27-2009, 07:28 AM
You're lucky that you haven't found your way into a San Ysidro dumpster.

Spider
06-27-2009, 09:30 AM
HAHAHAHA, I am sure you wouldn't want to trade them in for anything. Kids are a blessing, I stopped my blessings after 2 though.
Who the **** is Barryr?
I agree McD is going to do just fine....but I cant help but egg on the board idiots with my anti McD talk
Socialist:D Hope ya choose to have a beer and talk with me about it some day, but if ya have to go for the throat punch be aware I have fought in four countries, always left the bar under my own power and I don' t fight fair ;D
Yea, now if you would just be as wise in matters of our nation as the Broncos Nation, we would be totally on the same page ...........

400HZ
06-27-2009, 09:38 AM
**** your team, but I thought I'd say I like your avatar and I enjoy your posts.

Awesome smack talk, you bastard.

Clarett wasnt a free agency and Warren was good. As for some of the others, F you! I didnt need to be reminded of those. UGH!

You are drunk posting. Is this Mock?

Lol rep. Bobo just wants to see men.

And my all time favorite:

You know about as much about football as Bob knows about getting p***y. Get that homer **** out of here!
-in a thread where I suggested that Michael Turner was a better running back than Travis Henry

Spider
06-27-2009, 09:40 AM
Is that from Spider ??? hehe

;D Naw I never neg rep Ray ............. the only time I neg rep is when someone neg reps me .............

BroncoInSkinland
06-27-2009, 09:50 AM
I'm up to three rep quotes here, from three different posters =)

loborugger
06-27-2009, 11:07 AM
And my all time favorite:

You know about as much about football as Bob knows about getting p***y. Get that homer **** out of here!

This.

Can we rep rep? That is an outstanding line. I am stealing that one.

Blueflame
06-27-2009, 12:35 PM
And you're a mod? HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA :rofl: You just kept whining about it, over and over. It was hilarious (still is since you just HAD to post here, I figured it'd draw you out, LOL) :strong:

Get over yourself...it's no big thing.

"One thing I've learned with messageboards and especially running one. You got to have some thick ass skin. Internet people are nuts!"

Thick skin is an absolute necessity for a messageboard admin or mod.

Punisher
06-27-2009, 12:41 PM
Here's the most uncalled for Rep Comment I got

I want to make sweet love to your hand and face
-Kaylore (http://orangemane.com/BB/member.php?u=2681)

Bronx33
06-27-2009, 02:05 PM
He challenged me to a fight! He went straight Spider style.

ColoradoDarin
06-27-2009, 06:53 PM
Get over yourself...it's no big thing..

Again.... HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA. Everytime you write, I just laugh. :yayaya:

Blueflame
06-27-2009, 07:15 PM
Again.... HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA. Everytime you write, I just laugh. :yayaya:

Whatever... I'm not like that; when you post, I mostly don't notice or care. :P

gunns
06-27-2009, 08:05 PM

I think it bothered him more than you.

Spider
06-27-2009, 08:08 PM
He challenged me to a fight! He went straight Spider style.

Spider style hey .....

Blueflame
06-27-2009, 08:17 PM
I think it bothered him more than you.

Sure does seem like it... LOL

ColoradoDarin
06-27-2009, 08:18 PM

And yet, here you are again. Tell ya what, here's some rep for all the enjoyment you've given me today. :yayaya:

Archer81
06-27-2009, 10:09 PM
You are pretty cool, not that I would shower with you after a pickup basketball game but you do rock

:Broncos:

GreatBronco16
06-28-2009, 08:25 AM
Here's a couple that I thought were funny. The first one, I'd have to go back over the thread to figure out how I got this positive rep.

I just came inside for the heat. DAYUM! IT'S HOT! I think the sun bent over and took a nuclear hot **** on this place because rainbows are catching on fire, birds dying in the fugging air, and I think one of my testicles blew up.....DAYUM! IT's HOT!!

Second:

All the info he posted he learned from the Iowa Daily News....

I also have one of Crazyhorse calling me a queer. lol.

BroncoMan4ever
06-30-2009, 01:45 AM
I just got Neg Repped by the new loser poster Sacked By Croel for this post of mine
i think something like that did happen with Rivers, but the point i was making is that people are putting too much stock into a Pro Bowl appearance, when he didn't necessarily deserve it. I mean people are quick to point out on Plummer's pro bowl year with us, that he was an injury replacement, yet those same people will not bring up the fact that someone else deserved to be there more than Jay did last season
also i agree it was a cool move to let Collins play ahead of him.

i could care less about the Neg Repping, i just find it funny that he is so butt hurt about a post he didn't agree with, that he took it as a personal attack and neg repped me with this quote. to me this quote just screams, of being a self hating Gay man afraid to come to terms with his own gayness. or he is just a douchebag.

Keep swallowing McDumbass' semen, you queer!!!

broncosteven
06-30-2009, 02:02 AM
Most disturbing rep comments from someone I like during my cruise thread:

#1. I really deserve lots of rep for not posting what I am thinking in this thread. You really need to rep me like all the time like because I was going to be like very mean and stuff.

#2. but I wasn't mean because I didn't post what I was thinking although I like am sitting here like giggling like a little school girl like because

#3. I like keep thinking of all sorts of like perverted stuff to post but i didn't like

#4. because even though she seems kinda hot and looks like she could be dirty I like see a kind side and like just couldn't like post what I was like thinking

#5. That chick isn't like your sister and you are like...nope not gonna go there...

Anonymity will be kept... sadly.

Is stream of concious a bad thing?

broncosteven
06-30-2009, 02:05 AM
These are the best ones so far.

Wow 3 out of 4!

broncosteven
06-30-2009, 02:12 AM
Official "I'll take care of it" rep

You know something... You are okay in my book, Funny as hell too

Rational appraisal? How dare you?

Gene Kranz headquarters for the Broncos in Melmac has a ring to it...

Because you're dominating and I'm loving it

I could see that some of the "usual suspects" were looking for a fracas earlier in the thread... t'is why I sidestepped Popps earlier. He'll be all over my posts later on though. It's like clockwork.

Popps bashing always gets da rep!

seriously, snot rocket onto my desk from this one...well played sir

Dude, you have a problem. (Kaylor in denial)

TailgateNut
06-30-2009, 10:27 AM
Here's one "doozie" i got a while back.

You are walkin' on shaky ground my friendROFL! . Sassy will go postal on your ass! :wiggle:

TailgateNut
06-30-2009, 10:32 AM

Let me guess! First initial B, last initial 7. Correct?

Tombstone RJ
06-30-2009, 10:33 AM
I love the two word reps. My first neg rep was a real doozy: Cum rag

Guess I posted something this poster did not agree with.

Traveler
06-30-2009, 10:46 AM
"Thanks! Hope Obama defeats Nurse Rachett."

TheReverend
07-01-2009, 04:16 PM
"Wolf is lobbing softballs at you. I'm watching don't disappoint. We are are a third string TE away from going deep into the playoffs!"

and

"****ing kids..."