PDA

View Full Version : TheReverend is on his cruise

Hotrod
06-26-2009, 07:27 AM
He wanted me to tell everyone he is having a great time. Also wanted me to share this pic of him swimming with the dolphins. Said and I quote "once you go dolphin you never go back"

http://www.dontclickthis.whatingods.name/dolphin.gif

Dukes
06-26-2009, 07:31 AM
:spit:

bronco militia
06-26-2009, 07:36 AM
http://www.discoveryvallarta.com/diana%20cruise%204%20aaa%20new%20ad%20001.jpg

Ray Finkle
06-26-2009, 07:51 AM
What happens on the cruise, stays on the cruise.....

Hey Rev, are you walking stiff because of the cruise or a heavy "squat" session?

Kaylore
06-26-2009, 08:01 AM
"I'm riding on a dolphin, doing flips and ****..."

Taco John
06-26-2009, 08:25 AM
Good luck to him and Tom.

TheReverend
06-26-2009, 08:55 AM
Oh Jesus Christ... no... my cruise is mid July.

I'm in Arizona at the moment. Taking daughter to circus in 30 minutes, so I'll talk to you fruits later.

PS. On the cruise it will be ME humping the DOLPHIN

bronco militia
06-26-2009, 08:57 AM
damn...f'n dortoh

Hotrod
06-26-2009, 09:08 AM
Whoops my bad.

LMAO

ghwk
06-26-2009, 11:13 AM
Sorry Rev. but that was damn funny.

vancejohnson82
06-26-2009, 11:43 AM
Rev, if you have pets....don't do what this guy did.....don't know why I needed to share this but its been killing me for two days now. This guy should definitely not have a job

Firefighter killed dogs before going on vacation

<!-- begin creation date -->
Wednesday, June 24, 2009 12:48 PM
<!-- end creation date -->By Bruce Cadwallader (bcadwallader@dispatch.com)

The Columbus Dispatch
<!-- aligning image and caption-->http://www.columbusdispatch.com/wwwexportcontent/sites/dispatch/local_news/stories/2009/06/24/firefighter.jpg Tom Dodge | Dispatch
Attorney Sam Shamansky, left, and Columbus firefighter David Santuomo appear in Municipal Court. Santuomo pleaded guilty to animal cruelty charges.
<!-- displaying free form text in the same .ptr div -->
<!-- /ptr -->Columbus firefighter David P. Santuomo will spend 90 days in jail and pay $4,500 in restitution for shooting his two dogs in the basement of his home and wrapping their bodies in a plastic sheet.
Investigators say Santuomo, 43, of 2945 Rushbury Dr., has admitted that he was going on a cruise with his girlfriend and didn't want to pay to board the dogs Sloopy and Skeeter even though two neighbors offered to watch the animals in his absence. At the time, he lived on Essington Drive near Dublin.
Franklin County Municipal Judge Harland H. Hale accepted guilty pleas to two counts of animal cruelty and one count of possessing a criminal tool a homemade silencer Santuomo used on the end of a rifle.
The pleas today could jeopardize Santuomo's career. He still faces an internal disciplinary hearing with Fire Chief Ned Pettus Jr. He has been a firefighter since 1996.
Assistant County Prosecutor Heather Robinson said the facts of the case are brutal:
On Dec. 3, Santuomo laid down a plastic sheet in his basement and tied the dogs to a pipe, partially suspending their bodies. He shot them multiple times, then dumped their carcasses in a trash bin behind Fire Station 27 at 7560 Smoky Row Rd., where he was assigned.
"He later bragged about killing his pets to fellow firefighters, and he showed no remorse, even joking about it," Robinson said. "Fellow firefighters were disgusted by what he did, and the Capital Area Humane Society was called to investigate."
Hale sentenced Santuomo to 90 days in jail and ordered him to pay a $150 fine. He must have no pets or firearms in his home for five years and serve 200 hours of community service; undergo random home inspections; and pay $4,500 in restitution for the costs of the investigation to the county and the Capital Area Humane Society, from which he had adopted the dogs.
He also was ordered to write a letter of apology to a firefighters magazine and to readers of The Dispatch.
Hale said Santuomo will be permitted to serve his jail time in 10-day stints over a two-year period.

<!-- /body --><!-- Story (end) -->

Hotrod
06-26-2009, 11:46 AM
Rev, if you have pets....don't do what this guy did.....don't know why I needed to share this but its been killing me for two days now. This guy should definitely not have a job

The Columbus Dispatch
<!-- aligning image and caption-->http://www.columbusdispatch.com/wwwexportcontent/sites/dispatch/local_news/stories/2009/06/24/firefighter.jpg Tom Dodge | Dispatch
Attorney Sam Shamansky, left, and Columbus firefighter David Santuomo appear in Municipal Court. Santuomo pleaded guilty to animal cruelty charges.
<!-- /ptr -->Columbus firefighter David P. Santuomo will spend 90 days in jail and pay $4,500 in restitution for shooting his two dogs in the basement of his home and wrapping their bodies in a plastic sheet.
Investigators say Santuomo, 43, of 2945 Rushbury Dr., has admitted that he was going on a cruise with his girlfriend and didn't want to pay to board the dogs Sloopy and Skeeter even though two neighbors offered to watch the animals in his absence. At the time, he lived on Essington Drive near Dublin.
Franklin County Municipal Judge Harland H. Hale accepted guilty pleas to two counts of animal cruelty and one count of possessing a criminal tool a homemade silencer Santuomo used on the end of a rifle.
The pleas today could jeopardize Santuomo's career. He still faces an internal disciplinary hearing with Fire Chief Ned Pettus Jr. He has been a firefighter since 1996.
Assistant County Prosecutor Heather Robinson said the facts of the case are brutal:
On Dec. 3, Santuomo laid down a plastic sheet in his basement and tied the dogs to a pipe, partially suspending their bodies. He shot them multiple times, then dumped their carcasses in a trash bin behind Fire Station 27 at 7560 Smoky Row Rd., where he was assigned.
"He later bragged about killing his pets to fellow firefighters, and he showed no remorse, even joking about it," Robinson said. "Fellow firefighters were disgusted by what he did, and the Capital Area Humane Society was called to investigate."
Hale sentenced Santuomo to 90 days in jail and ordered him to pay a $150 fine. He must have no pets or firearms in his home for five years and serve 200 hours of community service; undergo random home inspections; and pay $4,500 in restitution for the costs of the investigation to the county and the Capital Area Humane Society, from which he had adopted the dogs.
He also was ordered to write a letter of apology to a firefighters magazine and to readers of The Dispatch.
Hale said Santuomo will be permitted to serve his jail time in 10-day stints over a two-year period.

wtf is that all about?

vancejohnson82
06-26-2009, 11:50 AM
wtf is that all about?

I'm assuming since he is a "public servant" that they are going to let him serve a few weekends here and there....and $150 fine!!??!?!? dude, they might as well have just let him off because this type of a punishment is compeltely laughable.

I hope somebody beats the **** out of this guy....the WORST part of it all is that the neighbors OFFERRED to take the dogs and watch them...this guy just wanted to kill them

BroncoBuff
06-26-2009, 11:54 AM
Lemme know if Rev runs into BearMan18 on the boat.

BroncoBuff
06-26-2009, 11:55 AM
http://www.columbusdispatch.com/wwwexportcontent/sites/dispatch/local_news/stories/2009/06/24/firefighter.jpg
Looks like Kenny Mayne from ESPN ....

Los Broncos
06-26-2009, 11:56 AM
Don't come back till you've had a few more babies.

summerdenver
06-26-2009, 12:03 PM
Leave the dolphins in the circus alone Rev .....

Hotrod
06-26-2009, 01:14 PM
Lemme know if Rev runs into BearMan18 on the boat.

BearMan18 is in Cabo with Baja and Shanny

Northman
06-26-2009, 01:23 PM
Guess Rev is on that Star Trek Cruise to seek out strange new worlds.

BroncoBuff
06-26-2009, 01:29 PM
PS. On the cruise it will be ME humping the DOLPHIN

That's what they all say.

At first.

DomCasual
06-26-2009, 01:35 PM

The Columbus Dispatch

I hope he never needs a babysitter.

Dukes
06-26-2009, 01:40 PM

The Columbus Dispatch

Surprised he's not a Cop, they are sick SOBs