PDA

View Full Version : OT- The Superstars

CHANGSTER
06-24-2009, 04:50 PM
Cant be the worst thread going around.

Anyone watch this thing? If you have it DVR'd or something, spoilers. Just got done watching the first ep and I couldn't stop laughing. TO gets paired up with some supermodel and he sucks! The model just kept ripping into him. "you call yourself an athlete?"
Anyways, he gets eliminated on the first show in humiliating fashion. Highly entertaining.

<object width="560" height="340">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AQjuh1MZbYQ&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></object>

<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XmPfLRsx_Bs&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

Northman
06-24-2009, 04:52 PM
Oh, that i have to see.

Los Broncos
06-24-2009, 05:02 PM
ROFL! the look on his face was priceless.

CHANGSTER
06-24-2009, 06:30 PM
Oh, that i have to see.

You gotta, its great. He gets stuck in a net for what seemed like 5 minutes. The whole course was 2 minutes tops.

Oh and Lisa Leslie is apparently a scatterbrain. She manages to go backwards through a part of the course with the finish line within sight a few yards away.

UberBroncoMan
06-24-2009, 07:17 PM
Hahahahaha

Dude that chick gets 2 thumbs way up from me... even if she is a whiny ****.

TO met his match :D!

UberBroncoMan
06-24-2009, 07:25 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nz27Zmov3J8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nz27Zmov3J8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I like what she says at the very end.

ZONA
06-24-2009, 08:10 PM
She's dumb. He gets millions of dollars because he rips defensive backfields to shreds in oh, this game that just so happens to get the most TV ratings in all of sports. He's a football player, not a cyacking champion. She needs to put on a set of shoulder pads and hit the NFL turf on a Sunday afternoon and then she can talk about what an athlete is. Stupid women and their comments sometimes.

Archer81
06-24-2009, 08:15 PM
She's dumb. He gets millions of dollars because he rips defensive backfields to shreds in oh, this game that just so happens to get the most TV ratings in all of sports. He's a football player, not a cyacking champion. She needs to put on a set of shoulder pads and hit the NFL turf on a Sunday afternoon and then she can talk about what an athlete is. Stupid women and their comments sometimes.

A real athlete is able to ride a bike, kayak AND play football. I am not denying Owen's ability to play football, just seems if you ask the guy to do a triathlon event, he might not be able to do it.

:Broncos:

Mr.Meanie
06-24-2009, 10:22 PM
1st off she's a total bitch. Just an absolute waste.

2nd... TO caught his foot in a net. He is a beast of a human... and his foot got caught. Should he have ripped his leg out without (hopefully) severing something important just to win a retarded gameshow, when he has millions of dollars he's playing for?

I hate TO, I think he's a locker room cancer, but there's no denying he's one of the most physically talented players in the league. He shouldn't even be wasting time on this crap.

What a terrible show.

CHANGSTER
06-24-2009, 10:33 PM
1st off she's a total b****. Just an absolute waste.

2nd... TO caught his foot in a net. He is a beast of a human... and his foot got caught. Should he have ripped his leg out without (hopefully) severing something important just to win a retarded gameshow, when he has millions of dollars he's playing for?

I hate TO, I think he's a locker room cancer, but there's no denying he's one of the most physically talented players in the league. He shouldn't even be wasting time on this crap.

What a terrible show.

Oh come on! Its TO. Lets just laugh at his misfortune. No need to analyze it. Btw that chick herself did do pretty decently.

UberBroncoMan
06-24-2009, 11:04 PM

The point that was funny aside from her being a dumb ****... she was able to make TO daze off in a look of "what the **** is this b**** going on about" the same way many people have done with him.

... it was as if he was an adult mature individual and he was dealing with a "TO."

Beantown Bronco
06-25-2009, 07:10 AM
I had such high hopes for this show. Couldn't wait for it.

Once I started watching and realized that it was scripted/staged, it killed it for me. The whole "somebody stole our bike" scene was terrible. And anyone who thinks anything that came out of either TO's or Krupa's mouths wasn't carefully thought out in advance is naive.

MileHighMagic
06-25-2009, 07:58 AM
Ya'll have to stop supporting this mindless sh!t. The networks will just keep cancelling quality shows and throwing out garbage like this.