PDA

View Full Version : Another Cop, Another Beating

Rohirrim
06-23-2009, 12:55 PM
And of course, the cop gets off. This time, the waitress won't give the drunk cop another drink. What does he do? Goes behind the bar and beats the **** out of her. Another proud day for law enforcement.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/06/23/ex-cop-anthony-abbate-get_n_219651.html

DomCasual
06-23-2009, 12:59 PM
http://technogecko.com/images/b-thebe_solo.gif

Smiling Assassin27
06-23-2009, 01:04 PM
Man that's pretty frickin' despicable. And shame on those patrons not leaping over the bar to subdue the guy or get the girl out of there.

Mountain Bronco
06-23-2009, 01:05 PM
That video footage is disturbing. Also, the fact that he is a cop is an aggrevating circumstance that should equal jail time.

vancejohnson82
06-23-2009, 01:07 PM
that made me sick to my stomach....

those two guys should go to jail too.....they sat there and did nothing

you've at least got to make an attempt to get over there and intervene...its a woman for Christs Sake

bap454
06-23-2009, 01:09 PM
nothing new here.... another dirt bag that thinks hes above the law. "Serve and Protect" , what a joke. Just another ex high school reject trying to pay everyone back.

Flex Gunmetal
06-23-2009, 01:22 PM
Wow, 2 years probation and a curfew? You've got to be kidding me.

Smiling Assassin27
06-23-2009, 01:22 PM
nothing new here.... another dirt bag that thinks hes above the law. "Serve and Protect" , what a joke. Just another ex high school reject trying to pay everyone back.

i'm not gonna justify this dude's action cuz there's no possible way to, but we don't know that he did this because he was a cop who saw himself as above the law. he could be a functional alcoholic who finally snapped and didn't think about anything at all.

alcoholism isn't a stranger to the law enforcement profession, given the stress. the penalty was far too light, though.

gyldenlove
06-23-2009, 01:27 PM
It is a shame ****heads like that get to wear the uniform, they give the force a bad name.

I hope she is alright and I hope he gets the crap kicked out of him.

gyldenlove
06-23-2009, 01:28 PM
It is a good thing the guy who stole Lance Armstrong's bike is getting 3 years in jail when a murdere like Stallworth gets 30 days and this dirtbag doesn't have to serve at all for beating up a woman.

azbroncfan
06-23-2009, 01:31 PM
I thought this one already had been talked about on here but just another example on how it is way to easy to become a cop and the selection process is a joke. Not to mention the little training they recieve even though they make decisions for strangers that can effect the person's life.

rugbythug
06-23-2009, 01:31 PM
Guy must punch like a Pussy. If I hit a girl like he did I would be in Jail for murder.

Garcia Bronco
06-23-2009, 01:36 PM
Another Obama cop doing what Obama cops do best in that dump of a city.

:P

crush17
06-23-2009, 01:37 PM
I'm pretty sure this happened a long time ago.

TailgateNut
06-23-2009, 01:39 PM
Guy must punch like a p***Y. .

Well, he IS a cop!:~ohyah!:

Irish Stout
06-23-2009, 01:43 PM
I've known people who have spent years in prison for things way less intolerable than this.... society sometimes really disappoints.

I hope more and more cops continue to get caught on tape when they misbehave.

Irish Stout
06-23-2009, 01:50 PM
Another Obama cop doing what Obama cops do best in that dump of a city.

:P

So tell me, is ignorance actually bliss? I know you say this as a joke, but its not even funny in this situation and it clearly has absolutely no bearing to Obama at all.

Its like saying the Cop who killed his wife in Texas on May 25, 2006 was part of the problem left over from Bush in Texas. Its ridiculous man and so are you.

Garcia Bronco
06-23-2009, 01:54 PM
I'll bet a good reason why no one aided the bartender....he was telling her and the bar he was a cop.

tsiguy96
06-23-2009, 01:55 PM
I'll bet a good reason why no one aided the bartender....he was telling her and the bar he was a cop.

you would sit and watch a guy beat a helpless waitress, regardless if he was a cop, a judge, whatever?
**** that.

Garcia Bronco
06-23-2009, 01:57 PM
So tell me, is ignorance actually bliss? I know you say this as a joke, but its not even funny in this situation and it clearly has absolutely no bearing to Obama at all.

Its like saying the Cop who killed his wife in Texas on May 25, 2006 was part of the problem left over from Bush in Texas. Its ridiculous man and so are you.

LOL

Garcia Bronco
06-23-2009, 01:58 PM
you would sit and watch a guy beat a helpless waitress, regardless if he was a cop, a judge, whatever?
**** that.

I didn't say that, but....

You don't just run up on a drunk-anybody in fight. Especially if you are drunk as well.

But since you asked I would run and slide on the floor putting my boot heel squarely into his knee cap hopefully cracking it and dropping him to the floor. It would really be the only hope I would have of taking a guy that size out quickly.

TailgateNut
06-23-2009, 01:59 PM
**** that.

He'd call a cop! I'd venture to guess he would get involved!

I on the other hand would beat the ****ing hell out of anyone who thinks it's ok to beat on a woman.
Just a pet peeve.

RaiderH8r
06-23-2009, 02:02 PM
Chris Brown? Anybody?

Popps
06-23-2009, 02:06 PM
Man that's pretty frickin' despicable. And shame on those patrons not leaping over the bar to subdue the guy or get the girl out of there.

That's the first thing I thought. At minimum, I'm grabbing a bottle and bashing him.

BUT... he may have had a piece, and the people there may have known it, and known he was a cop.

Easy to say what I would have done, I suppose... but it depends on circumstances. I can gauran-****ing-tee you I would have done more than the schmucks there.

Garcia Bronco
06-23-2009, 02:10 PM
That's the first thing I thought. At minimum, I'm grabbing a bottle and bashing him.

BUT... he may have had a piece, and the people there may have known it, and known he was a cop.

Easy to say what I would have done, I suppose... but it depends on circumstances. I can gauran-****ing-tee you I would have done more than the schmucks there.

He's obviously a rage machine. He could be Irish.