PDA

View Full Version : Jersey Help

KYChamp24
06-22-2009, 02:11 PM
I'm tired of buying players who leave or get traded....(Thanks Jake and Jay) Anyone know a good place to get throwback jerseys? I could go with Elway but I'm looking for something different. NFLshop won't let you put retired players on jerseys form the teams that they retired from.

thanks.

SouthStndJunkie
06-22-2009, 02:28 PM
Don't waste your hard earned money on overpriced throwback jerseys.

Los Broncos
06-22-2009, 02:29 PM
If you want an Elway throwback, I can help you out.

PM me for details.

gyldenlove
06-22-2009, 02:31 PM
Clady, Royal or Champ.

Champ will go to the hall of fame as a Bronco, his jersey will be a classic in a few years.

BroncoMan4ever
06-22-2009, 02:37 PM
i think guys like Clady, Royal, Champ, Larsen, and Hillis are the safest bets on remaining Broncos for the most or all of their careers

ORTONRULES
06-22-2009, 02:53 PM
This team has now firmly hitched its self to Orton. I would feel more then safe with his jersey.

broncocalijohn
06-22-2009, 02:58 PM
i think guys like Clady, Royal, Champ, Larsen, and Hillis are the safest bets on remaining Broncos for the most or all of their careers

why would you say this? Hillis can be traded with Larsen. Others are deemed more safe than others but how many people saw Cutler leaving as a crybaby (besides me)? Tons of his jerseys were sold. Get blanks of the old jerseys and make a Fletcher or whoever you want that is retired, a great Bronco and never got in trouble. Braxton would be off that list unless you were his supplier. Ebay is a great place to get old jerseys.

broncocalijohn
06-22-2009, 03:00 PM
This team has now firmly hitched its self to Orton. I would feel more then safe with his jersey.

Have you meet Kupersdad yet? You guys cant talk over about your kids at the games for this upcoming season. Tell your son, "Good Luck" for us fans here.

Smiling Assassin27
06-22-2009, 03:01 PM
ebay

missingnumber7
06-22-2009, 03:03 PM
Get a personalized jersey.

ORTONRULES
06-22-2009, 03:05 PM
Have you meet Kupersdad yet? You guys cant talk over about your kids at the games for this upcoming season. Tell your son, "Good Luck" for us fans here.

I dont think I understand. I dont have a son. I do however have a beautiful baby girl. Well she is not so much a baby anymore as she is 7 but she does like to watch Bears football with me on Sunday. Now I have to convert her to the Broncos. :strong:

montrose
06-22-2009, 04:22 PM
KYChamp - Try Bill's Sports Collectibles in Denver (You can call them and have the order shipped). They've got a ton of Broncos jerseys available in both the new and throwback depending on the player. Off the top of my head, I've seen them carry:

John Elway
Peyton Hillis
Terrell Davis
Knowshon Moreno
Floyd Little
Rod Smith
Brandon Marshall
Ed McCaffrey
Rick Upchurch
Eddie Royal
Mark Jackson
Ricky Nattiel
Vance Johnson
Shannon Sharpe
Daniel Graham
Tony Scheffler
Gary Zimmerman
Ryan Clady
Tombstone Jackson
Robert Ayers
Lyle Alzado
Elvis Dumervil
Simon Fletcher
Jarvis Moss
John Mobley
Randy Gradishar
Tom Jackson
Al Wilson
Karl Mecklenburg
Bill Romanowski
D.J. Williams
Champ Bailey
Louis Wright
Steve Atwater
Dennis Smith
John Lynch
Billy Thompson
Brian Dawkins
Jason Elam

Archer81
06-22-2009, 04:56 PM
Get the jersey of a player you like and go with it. If they are not on the team, oh well. Or get a jersey of a retired player and go with that. Otherwise stop worrying about it.

:Broncos:

BroncoMan4ever
06-22-2009, 05:12 PM
why would you say this? Hillis can be traded with Larsen. Others are deemed more safe than others but how many people saw Cutler leaving as a crybaby (besides me)? Tons of his jerseys were sold. Get blanks of the old jerseys and make a Fletcher or whoever you want that is retired, a great Bronco and never got in trouble. Braxton would be off that list unless you were his supplier. Ebay is a great place to get old jerseys.

the versatility factor on both Hillis and Larsen makes them very doubtful to be traded or released.

Archer81
06-22-2009, 05:13 PM
the versatility factor on both Hillis and Larsen makes them very doubtful to be traded or released.

Agreed. Our HC comes from a place where several players were all over the field doing different things. More you can do, the greater the chance you will be a Bronco in the future.

:Broncos:

broncocalijohn
06-23-2009, 12:48 PM

you mean like our long snapper who was also a back up Tight end? Nothing is sacred even versatility.

On the subject of jersey, make sure it is correct in every way possible. Here is one I picked up that will be the showcase of any game you go to. People will be checking it out and you know you got a great deal!

TheElusiveKyleOrton
06-23-2009, 01:17 PM
you mean like our long snapper who was also a back up Tight end? Nothing is sacred even versatility.

On the subject of jersey, make sure it is correct in every way possible. Here is one I picked up that will be the showcase of any game you go to. People will be checking it out and you know you got a great deal!

Christ.

That is awful.