06-21-2009, 11:59 PM
Vikings have already signed Favre, sources say

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/31475915/ns/sports-nfl/

BearMan18
06-22-2009, 12:10 AM
Hurray! Bears get more INTs

OBF1
06-22-2009, 12:56 AM
Damn Mcduckshiat, He should have signed favre.

Killericon
06-22-2009, 01:20 AM
Let's ship a 6th for Tarvaris.

meangene
06-22-2009, 03:09 AM
Vikings have already signed Favre, sources say

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/31475915/ns/sports-nfl/

ZZZ...

FireFly
06-22-2009, 05:02 AM
I have to say, while I'm as over Farve as everyone, I was hoping that he did well last year just because I thought it would be funny if he did well and the Packers didn't, and now if he DOES play, I'll be hoping that he plays like a HoFer at least twice this year! (against the bears!)

FireFly
06-22-2009, 05:03 AM

I'd rather keep the 6th

oubronco
06-22-2009, 06:17 AM
and the media knobslobbing begins

bronco_boi_5280
06-22-2009, 06:20 AM
Awesome, I can't wait for the "omg i h8 favra!!111" people to come out of the closet.

I want him to play and I want the Vikes to win just so people will be upset over it.

Captain 'Dre
06-22-2009, 07:45 AM
I can't hear the name "Favre" wthout thinking

http://img54.imageshack.us/img54/4757/douche2zg.jpg

PaintballCLE
06-22-2009, 07:50 AM
now the question is will madden come out of retirement too?

Beantown Bronco
06-22-2009, 08:41 AM

Rumor has it he left team headquarters this morning and instructed his agent to demand a trade. Apparently, his house just hit the market as well.

NFLBRONCO
06-22-2009, 09:15 AM

LOL beat me to it

Popps
06-22-2009, 09:33 AM
Has Jay demanded a trade yet?

Pretty sure he was promised he'd be the only notable QB in the division. He can't be happy. What if Brett makes fun of him like Philip did?

2KBack
06-22-2009, 09:34 AM
Has Jay demanded a trade yet?

Pretty sure he was promised he'd be the only notable QB in the division. He can't be happy. What if Brett makes fun of him like Philip did?

expect lots of "passing the torch" talk....right before Jared Allen puts Jay on his ass again.

Flex Gunmetal
06-22-2009, 11:15 AM
Another pft ****up, apparently it's BS. At least, according to NFLN.

Captain 'Dre
06-22-2009, 03:56 PM

It'll take a lot of dedication and hard work for Madden to regain his tip-top slobbering form, but my guess is that he's up for the challenge. ugh!~

Popps
06-22-2009, 04:13 PM
I've grown as tired of Favre's circus as anyone, but I have to admit... it'll be fun to watch. Tons of good drama that could unfold, starting with the fact that the Vikings are a very tough team. They might have been just a QB away from being an elite team last year. I was shocked they didn't make a play for Cutler.

It'll be fun to watch, if it happens. Maybe a train-wreck, maybe he'll surprise people... but it'll be interesting.

gunns
06-22-2009, 04:24 PM
Damn Mcduckshiat, He should have signed favre.

Sarcasm?

DBroncos4life
06-22-2009, 06:19 PM
Well with Farve in the NFL no QB has to worry about leading the NFL in INTs this season.

uplink
06-22-2009, 06:30 PM
Yes of course

Captain 'Dre
06-25-2009, 06:41 AM
Well with Farve in the NFL no QB has to worry about leading the NFL in INTs this season.

Good one! And true!

Rabb
06-25-2009, 06:55 AM
I was secretly hoping for this so it puts pressure on Cutler and the Bears. Minnesota has to be considered a favorite in the division even with Favre in his golden years. I hope Jay gets caught up in a Rivers type drama fest again with Favre now and shows his ass.

Beantown Bronco
06-25-2009, 07:44 AM
If there were any lingering doubts that Rodney Harrison wouldn’t be a phenomenal NFL commentator, yesterday’s appearance on the Dan Patrick Show should put those to rest.

The former Patriots safety ripped into Packers/Jets/Vikings quarterback Brett Favre, calling the diva “selfish.”

"Each and every offseason bringing so much attention to himself. It's just really a disappointment to hear that time and time again….If you've been in the league 13, 14, 15 years or so you know if you want to play. The circus shouldn't have to go on for three to four years. It's just a disappointment. Then the media they're just so caught up and in love with Brett Favre ... It's ridiculous because a lot of guys are doing good, positive things in the National Football League and those keep things keep getting overlooked."

Good stuff, but it cements the fact that Harrison will never work for ESPN.

Boobs McGee
06-25-2009, 07:53 AM
The MAIN reason this makes me happy, is that now some of the damn offseason spotlight will get shifted away from US.

About ****ing time brett, thank you

watermock
06-25-2009, 08:03 AM
NFC Norh should be amusing.

Miss I.
06-25-2009, 11:51 AM
brett favre retirement coins:
http://live.universal-collectibles.com/p_ds/?d=item&aid=355116

Think he flips these to determine if he stays retired?

Northman
06-25-2009, 12:09 PM
Sarcasm?

Boy, would i love to see your face if Denver had ever signed him. :D

Northman
06-25-2009, 12:19 PM
The MAIN reason this makes me happy, is that now some of the damn offseason spotlight will get shifted away from US.

About ****ing time brett, thank you

Im sorry, what did you say? My attention was on your avatar. :yayaya:

Circle Orange
06-25-2009, 05:13 PM
HI! My name is Brett Favrey. I'm the sixty year old hooker with knobby knees and saggy tits who can't give it up but wants to. I hang out on the dimmest of streetcorners so you can't see my heyday is long gone! I make many promises and give lots of confusion. But don't worry...I will tease and please you eventually. Make my day! Come, KISS A WRINKLE. My ass isn't too bad either, even if it does hang to the floor now. Many still find me quite attractive, such as Mr. King and Mr. Kornheiser. I've got lovers everywhere, especially in the fattest corners of Wisconsin! Nothin' says warm lovin' in the winter like cheese...:P

maher_tyler
06-25-2009, 05:20 PM
Yes of course

Hilarious! Hilarious! Hilarious!

Popps
06-29-2009, 08:26 PM
Favre's family is ready
According to the Green Bay Press Gazette, a member of Brett Favre's inner circle blocked off 25 to 30 rooms at the Midway Motor Lodge near Lambeau Field for the weekend of the Vikings game against the Packers on Nov. 1.

Favre appears ready to sign with the Vikings relatively soon, contingent upon his throwing arm's progress after recently having surgery on his injured shoulder.

Friends and family members have been preparing for a while for his possible signing with the Vikings.

The group isn't required to guarantee payment for the rooms until 45 days before the check-in date, so it can cancel the reservations in the next two months without financial penalty.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
06-30-2009, 05:21 AM
Favre's family is ready
According to the Green Bay Press Gazette, a member of Brett Favre's inner circle blocked off 25 to 30 rooms at the Midway Motor Lodge near Lambeau Field for the weekend of the Vikings game against the Packers on Nov. 1.

Favre appears ready to sign with the Vikings relatively soon, contingent upon his throwing arm's progress after recently having surgery on his injured shoulder.

Friends and family members have been preparing for a while for his possible signing with the Vikings.

The group isn't required to guarantee payment for the rooms until 45 days before the check-in date, so it can cancel the reservations in the next two months without financial penalty.

That's OLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLD news. Old. Really old.

Favre-ian old.

ND Bronco Fan
06-30-2009, 05:49 AM
Rumor has it he left team headquarters this morning and instructed his agent to demand a trade. Apparently, his house just hit the market as well.

Yeah that was Marshall, Marshall, Marshall (in a tone brady bunch tone)