PDA

View Full Version : Hey Bronco fans

ORTONRULES
06-19-2009, 02:48 PM
New fan here. Just wanted to make a shout out to my new brothers.

Bear fans are usually pretty harsh on newbies so I fully expect to have to earn my hooves around here.

I'm orginally from Colorado but moved away as my mother was in the Navy. Military brat I am :rofl:

Anyway huge football fan hoping to learn about the Broncos as honestly after Elway I dont know much.

Anyway anything I can tell you about your shiney new QB just shoot.

Punisher
06-19-2009, 03:01 PM
https://twitter.com/KingNeckbeard

ORTONRULES
06-19-2009, 03:02 PM
"Let's Orton out tonight dickfaces!"

what kind of fans are you. Geez

Spider
06-19-2009, 03:05 PM
"Let's Orton out tonight dickfaces!"

what kind of fans are you. Geez

cutler slept with alot of posters here .... some are jilted over the trade

ORTONRULES
06-19-2009, 03:09 PM
cutler slept with alot of posters here .... some are jilted over the trade

One balls out blue collar performance by Kyle and they wont remember Jays pussy ass.

Spider
06-19-2009, 03:12 PM
One balls out blue collar performance by Kyle and they wont remember Jays p***Y ass.

who gives a **** ? He was talking about a poster that was liked by all leaving here ... and Hotrod is no bandwagon fan .. lets make that perfectly clear

ORTONRULES
06-19-2009, 03:15 PM
who gives a **** ? He was talking about a poster that was liked by all leaving here ... and Hotrod is no bandwagon fan .. lets make that perfectly clear

hold the phone there sparky. Maybe this Hotrod guy/girl? is a solid fan but talking smack on the new coach before he has had a chance to prove himself seems ****ty in my opinon.

I guess I'll have to learn some of your names around here.

oubronco
06-19-2009, 03:16 PM
One balls out blue collar performance by Kyle and they wont remember Jays p***Y ass.

So tell us "O Wise One" why couldn't the great kneckbeard beat out Grossman

ORTONRULES
06-19-2009, 03:17 PM
So tell us "O Wise One" why couldn't the great kneckbeard beat out Grossman

I guess your new to the sport. He lost his job due to injury. Why dont you study up on your new starter before you write him off.

The man is hard core and a super team guy.

BearMan18
06-19-2009, 03:20 PM

Can some regulars here tell me if it's bad that I don't like you already?

I'm not trying to insult my new football community, but jesus...

ORTONRULES
06-19-2009, 03:21 PM

Dude he sounds like a young pup. He probably just does not know better yet.

BearMan18
06-19-2009, 03:22 PM
Dude he sounds like a young pup. He probably just does not know better yet.

True. Nothing a little life experience won't sort out.

Spider
06-19-2009, 03:23 PM
hold the phone there sparky. Maybe this Hotrod guy/girl? is a solid fan but talking smack on the new coach before he has had a chance to prove himself seems ****ty in my opinon.

I guess I'll have to learn some of your names around here.

Sparky ? did you just call me sparky ? Ok spanky , We had Mike Shanahan for a long time , Shanny is a proven winner , hell not long ago he took a Plummer lead offense with no power running game , weak defense and a special teams that was truley special ( as in Ed)to the AFCC ,....... we dont swap out coaches here in Denver .....
Since Ralston =70's
Red Miller
Dan Reeves
Wade Phillips
Mike Shanahan
Now McD ....... 30+ years worth of Coaches right there .....

BearMan18
06-19-2009, 03:24 PM
Sparky ? did you just call me sparky ? Ok spanky , We had Mike Shanahan for a long time , Shanny is a proven winner , hell not long ago he took a Plummer lead offense with no power running game , weak defense and a special teams that was truley special ( as in Ed)to the AFCC ,....... we dont swap out coaches here in Denver .....
Since Ralston =70's
Red Miller
Dan Reeves
Wade Phillips
Mike Shanahan

I watched that game.

I felt bad for the city of Denver.

Spider
06-19-2009, 03:25 PM

As if I give a damn if you like me or not ......

Spider
06-19-2009, 03:25 PM
I watched that game.

I felt bad for the city of Denver.

it is a repressed memory right now ......

BearMan18
06-19-2009, 03:26 PM
it is a repressed memory right now ......

Good. So all your loser coaches and players are gone, and you got a winner Quarterbacking your team.

Superbowl bound, baby!

ORTONRULES
06-19-2009, 03:27 PM
Since Ralston =70's
Red Miller
Dan Reeves
Wade Phillips
Mike Shanahan

Impressive but admit it you goggled that ****. If not you are a better fan then I first suspected.

Spider
06-19-2009, 03:41 PM
Impressive but admit it you goggled that ****. If not you are a better fan then I first suspected.

LOL no I am that damn old I remember when Ralston first Drafted Gradishar and Randy wore #52 , not for long though ;D ......As you can already tell I got people skills

ORTONRULES
06-19-2009, 03:45 PM
LOL no I am that damn old I remember when Ralston first Drafted Gradishar and Randy wore #52 , not for long though ;D ......As you can already tell I got people skills

I think I like you. Do you live in Denver itself. Driving that big truck must suck in the city.

BearMan18
06-19-2009, 03:46 PM

That's fine and good, and when you can admit that Denver hasn't seen real power football in 20 years, then you deserve some acknowledgment.

Spider
06-19-2009, 03:47 PM
I think I like you. Do you live in Denver itself. Driving that big truck must suck in the city.

лллллллллллллллл Reppin Wyoming ;D
I run all 48

Gcver2ver3
06-19-2009, 03:49 PM
New fan here. Just wanted to make a shout out to my new brothers.

Bear fans are usually pretty harsh on newbies so I fully expect to have to earn my hooves around here.

I'm orginally from Colorado but moved away as my mother was in the Navy. Military brat I am :rofl:

Anyway huge football fan hoping to learn about the Broncos as honestly after Elway I dont know much.

Anyway anything I can tell you about your shiney new QB just shoot.

you had me at your username...

welcome aboard my man...

SonOfLe-loLang
06-19-2009, 03:50 PM
That's fine and good, and when you can admit that Denver hasn't seen real power football in 20 years, then you deserve some acknowledgment.

The lack of real power football did win us 2 super bowls.

BearMan18
06-19-2009, 03:53 PM
The lack of real power football did win us 2 super bowls.

You also had a top 10 QB back then.

Spider
06-19-2009, 03:53 PM
Colts of the west ............ you ass .......

BroncoBuff
06-19-2009, 03:54 PM
Can I get an IP trace?

XXXII
06-20-2009, 08:44 AM
Umm, is there not some sort of 100 post rule before one can start a thread? Unless of course the said poster is actually an old poster using an alias?

gunns
06-20-2009, 08:56 AM

I'm reading through and felt a little bad for you guys that you ran into Spider first. Spiders a great guy, he's letting you know you can't come in here and expect to be showered with accolades for backing Orton. Personally I don't have a problem with Orton because IMO you need a defense and a Qb that can control the game and not lose it. I also don't have a problem with Shanahan being gone, it was time, McDaniels has a LOT to prove though.

But saying what you said above, damn dude you just lost any acknowledgment you might have gotten from me. If you are referring to some of the Broncos defense, I may agree with you, but other than that, damn dude.

gunns
06-20-2009, 08:59 AM
You also had a top 10 QB back then.

And that was within the last 20 years. Geez, maybe you should read up on football history. Now, you don't need a top 10 QB, just one that can control the game. You need a defense. You should know that if you were truly a Chicago fan.

XXXII
06-20-2009, 09:01 AM
And that was within the last 20 years. Geez, maybe you should read up on football history. Now, you don't need a top 10 QB, just one that can control the game. You need a defense. You should know that if you were truly a Chicago fan.

WEll with his name being BearMan, what can one expect...that is just an name waiting for mocking, though I suppose, XXXII is not better, it sounds like a film rating for an adult film...oops...;D