PDA

View Full Version : Da Bears

watermock
06-18-2009, 11:24 PM
Earl Bennett spoke about his former teammate at Vanderbilt and now his new QB with the Bears:

Its great playing with somebody Im familiar with; a great leader in the huddle and off the field, just his presence here has been great so far. I think hes going to do wonders for this team.

Devin Hester talked about working with new QB Jay Cutler:

Hes just a very calm veteran quarterback and that is what you like, its a quarterback who doesnt really put too much pressure on himself, but you look at him and can tell hes been doing this for a long time. Thats what brings a lot of excitement and a lot of big plays to the offense.

I feel like were starting to click, hes in a situation where hes in a new offense with new receivers, so were polishing it up and getting used to the timing of it and the speed. Once we get that down, well be good.

Greg Olsen, who I think will benefit the most from Cutler, spoke about Jay:

I think we have the ability to be a good offense weve added a lot of pieces to the puzzle. Obviously, it is really early now. We just have to keep putting work in. Weve got a long ways ahead of us. Guys are excited with what we can do.

This is what Rashied Davis had to say about Cutler:

Hes a tremendous teammate, a good person and a good leader out on the field, hes not a yeller-screamer, but hes vocal. Hell come and hell talk to you. He talks in the huddle. Hes just not a yeller. He doesnt come to the sideline screaming and hollering.

all quotes from chicagobears.com
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/181314-speak-up-bears-receivers-talk-about-what-they-see-in-jay-cutler

Gcver2ver3
06-18-2009, 11:26 PM
extremely unnoteworthy fluff...

tsiguy96
06-18-2009, 11:27 PM
Earl Bennett spoke about his former teammate at Vanderbilt and now his new QB with the Bears:

Its great playing with somebody Im familiar with; a great leader in the huddle and off the field, just his presence here has been great so far. I think hes going to do wonders for this team.

Hes just a very calm veteran quarterback and that is what you like, its a quarterback who doesnt really put too much pressure on himself, but you look at him and can tell hes been doing this for a long time. Thats what brings a lot of excitement and a lot of big plays to the offense.

I feel like were starting to click, hes in a situation where hes in a new offense with new receivers, so were polishing it up and getting used to the timing of it and the speed. Once we get that down, well be good.

I think we have the ability to be a good offense weve added a lot of pieces to the puzzle. Obviously, it is really early now. We just have to keep putting work in. Weve got a long ways ahead of us. Guys are excited with what we can do.

Hes a tremendous teammate, a good person and a good leader out on the field, hes not a yeller-screamer, but hes vocal. Hell come and hell talk to you. He talks in the huddle. Hes just not a yeller. He doesnt come to the sideline screaming and hollering.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/181314-speak-up-bears-receivers-talk-about-what-they-see-in-jay-cutler

hahahahahaha

SoCalBronco
06-18-2009, 11:32 PM
extremely unnoteworthy fluff...

you mean like the stuff we eat up from www.denverbroncos.com?

watermock
06-18-2009, 11:32 PM
We might see less of Mopey Jay once his defense can stop a slug.

Popps
06-18-2009, 11:35 PM
Cutler and the Bears can kiss my ass. . Who cares.

Gcver2ver3
06-18-2009, 11:36 PM
you mean like the stuff we eat up from www.denverbroncos.com?

pretty much...

well except with the SLIGHT difference being that this is a Broncos forum and not a Bears one...

Ratboy
06-18-2009, 11:39 PM
Cutler and the Bears can kiss my ass. . Who cares.

You are too emotional, Popps. You have to take things to another level, I actually feel sorry for you.

Grow up, Peter.

Popps
06-18-2009, 11:46 PM
You are too emotional, Popps. You have to take things to another level, I actually feel sorry for you.

Grow up, Peter.

Peter?

Did someone fart? Wait, no... it's RDribbly.

Wow, that hurts, man. You carry a lot of weight around here. You're somewhere right above Lex with regards to forum respect. So, this cuts deep, bro.

It's football. You're supposed to have emotion invested. If douche-bags want to rod-worship the Bears on my Broncos forum, it's my right (and fun) to heckle them.

watermock
06-19-2009, 12:13 AM
If douche-bags want to rod-worship the Bears on my Broncos forum, it's my right (and fun) to heckle them.

Creepy. Now it's YOUR forum?

And the article had no comment with it. But yours did.

Popps
06-19-2009, 12:15 AM
Creepy. Now it's YOUR forum?

And the article had no comment with it. But yours did.

Yep, it's mine. In fact, you need to start paying your dues. Paypal me, dude.

Until you get current in your payments, you can hang out here...

http://www.chicagobears.com/index.html

watermock
06-19-2009, 12:17 AM
Originally Posted by RTribbey

Grow up, Peter.

Let's just call him Wimpy instead.

Popps
06-19-2009, 12:52 AM
No hard feelings, Mock. Let me make it up to you...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Authentic-Jay-Cutler-Bears-Home-jersey_W0QQitemZ270408355092QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_ SM_Fan_Shop?hash=item3ef5980d14&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A12%7C66%3A2%7C39%3A1%7C72%3A1205%7C 240%3A1318%7C301%3A0%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50

Mr Chatterboodamn
06-19-2009, 12:55 AM
l o l @ peter

GreatBronco16
06-19-2009, 01:00 AM

Just wait till the season starts. I can't wait to see which QB in his division that he tries to pick up where he left off with Rivers.

Atlas
06-19-2009, 01:09 AM

http://valueacceleration.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/lombardi_trophy2.jpg

oubronco
06-19-2009, 07:45 AM
haven't you heard his teammates have alienated him and the fans and media hate him