PDA

View Full Version : OT . I got a picture in a E mail

Spider
06-18-2009, 08:46 AM
Did anyone else get this ? a picture of all the presidents except where Obama is , it is pitch black with 2 eyes ?
I didnt post the pic cause it is pretty offensive , Not that i worry about offending people , but this was over the top .....

Tankgunner95
06-18-2009, 08:48 AM
I got a picture email too, AL GORE YOUR THE BEST!!!

cutthemdown
06-18-2009, 08:48 AM
Yeah I saw it. It didn't offend me though I just though it was incredibly stupid that republicans do **** like this for fun.

I didn't get it emailed to me though just read about it.

rugbythug
06-18-2009, 08:49 AM
I unsubscribed from www.skin-heads.com

rugbythug
06-18-2009, 08:50 AM
Yeah I saw it. It didn't offend me though I just though it was incredibly stupid that republicans do **** like this for fun.

I didn't get it emailed to me though just read about it.

Nice-only republicans are racist.

Spider
06-18-2009, 08:52 AM

Ad homophobes .....Just thought I would mention that ;D

rugbythug
06-18-2009, 08:53 AM
Ad homophobes .....Just thought I would mention that ;D

And huge Penise's

rugbythug
06-18-2009, 08:54 AM
And they own everything. That is kinda cool

Dukes
06-18-2009, 08:59 AM
And they own everything. That is kinda cool

And instead of burning flags at protests they burn $100 bills. Oh and they also have Valet parking too.

SoDak Bronco
06-18-2009, 09:02 AM
he isn't even black..he's half white/half black..sorry to disappoint

Spider
06-18-2009, 09:02 AM
And huge Penise's

really ? i thought Newt has lost some weight ......

cutthemdown
06-18-2009, 09:03 AM

I don't really see it as racist and that my point wasn't that only repubs are racist. You realize I am a repub right LOL.

I see it as a stupid joke that people working in govt can't get away with. This is what like the 3rd or 4th one? There was the watermelons growing on the lawn etc etc.

To me jokes about race are not racist. Otherwise black comedians making fun of white people dancing or whatever is also racist.

Racism to me is actually committing acts meant to keep another race down. Or believing your DNA is superior to another races DNA. It's not saying black people have big lips, or white people can't jump and dance, or mexicans don't like to work.

I'm saying it's not worth the political capital to send emails like this if you are in the govt. It's stupid.

Spider
06-18-2009, 09:05 AM
And instead of burning flags at protests they burn $100 bills. Oh and they also have Valet parking too.

The ones made in china burn the best ......Just in case you are wondering

cutthemdown
he isn't even black..he's half white/half black..sorry to disappoint

I always wonder about that. He's actually more white then black but he made up for it with a full black wife.

I mean really we still haven't had a black president. He's the first half white president.

Besides usually black people don't like to claim the half blacks. That all changed with tiger woods though........

cmon now don't get all upset it was just a joke.

cutthemdown
By the way you can keep Micheal Jackson, he's still all black....I think.

Garcia Bronco
06-18-2009, 09:06 AM
The Democrats are steeped in racism. From fighting the Union in part for slavery to passing massive amounts of Jim Crow laws in the south. Andrew Jackson, who I consider one of the greatest Americans in our history, was a racist and the original Democrat.

Beantown Bronco
06-18-2009, 09:07 AM
He's the first half white president.

Nah. Clinton beat him to that honor.

cutthemdown
06-18-2009, 09:07 AM
The ones made in china burn the best ......Just in case you are wondering

I wonder if you could market a flag that burns for a really long time. It would really sell good to the protesters. We could market it as the 10 minutes burning flag, available in all countries!!!!!!!

cutthemdown
06-18-2009, 09:08 AM
Nah. Clinton beat him to that honor.

Screwing black girls from the sticks in Arkansas in your Governors limo doesn't count as being half black.

Plus he played sax like 100% white.

Beantown Bronco
06-18-2009, 09:09 AM
I wonder if you could market a flag that burns for a really long time. It would really sell good to the protesters. We could market it as the 10 minutes burning flag, available in all countries!!!!!!!

Could we wrap some Faider fans in it?

HILife
06-18-2009, 09:09 AM
Did anyone else get this ? a picture of all the presidents except where Obama is , it is pitch black with 2 eyes ?
I didnt post the pic cause it is pretty offensive , Not that i worry about offending people , but this was over the top .....

I have money down that broncosfan7 will hop on this thread, turn it unto some world against whites campain and this thread has atleast 15 pages.

Spider
06-18-2009, 09:18 AM

Naw , you make a nice buck off the fast burning ones ..... keep em buying more and more

Spider
06-18-2009, 09:18 AM
I have money down that broncosfan7 will hop on this thread, turn it unto some world against whites campain and this thread has atleast 15 pages.

I tried not to laugh ........

TheElusiveKyleOrton
06-18-2009, 09:21 AM

It was sent by a Republican Congressman's aide. These things don't just come out of nowhere.

Spider
06-18-2009, 09:25 AM
It was sent by a Republican Congressman's aide. These things don't just come out of nowhere.

In the interest of full disclosure , i did get it from a republican, but he is a diesel mechanic ;D
I guess I am going ot have to have a talk with him about Emailing me this crap ......

cutthemdown
06-18-2009, 09:32 AM
Could we wrap some Faider fans in it?

Yeah I'm not sure if that's even legal anymore.

cutthemdown
06-18-2009, 09:33 AM
think about it though you light the flag, and in seconds it has burned all the way up. You are out what a few bucks at least. Not to mention it goes so quick not many can see. Now a flag that burns for 10 minutes saves you money, increases exposure and makes for a great gift.

Spider
06-18-2009, 09:34 AM
think about it though you light the flag, and in seconds it has burned all the way up. You are out what a few bucks at least. Not to mention it goes so quick not many can see. Now a flag that burns for 10 minutes saves you money, increases exposure and makes for a great gift.

;D did you know the only way to dispose of an American flag is to burn it ......

Hotrod
06-18-2009, 09:35 AM
I actually got some that were much worse. Pretty ****ing sick

Pony Boy
06-18-2009, 09:35 AM
Yes, there is a double standard. Let David Letterman make a joke that one of Obama's daughters was knocked up in the seventh inning of a Met's game by Many Ramirez and see how long he stays on the air?

Spider
06-18-2009, 09:37 AM
Yes, there is a double standard. Let David Letterman make a joke that one of Obama's daughters was knocked up in the seventh inning of a Met's game by Many Ramirez and see how long he stays on the air?

it was A rod ..... damn you cant even get that right

rugbythug
06-18-2009, 09:39 AM

Are you kidding was there some kind of investigation or something. People need to lighten up a little.

55CrushEm
06-18-2009, 09:40 AM
To me jokes about race are not racist. Otherwise black comedians making fun of white people dancing or whatever is also racist.
Yup.

Racism to me is actually committing acts meant to keep another race down.
Kind of like giving more and more welfare to people....to keep them dependent on government...i.e. keeping them down.

It's not saying black people have big lips
"It's not racist, it's TRUE!" - Eddie Murphy, Raw, 1987

or white people can't jump and dance
...or black people can't swim or skate....

Agreed.

rugbythug
06-18-2009, 09:40 AM

Whew I thought he did something bad.

Spider
06-18-2009, 09:42 AM
Whew I thought he did something bad.

It is the republican in you , you cant help it ...your forgiven

rugbythug
06-18-2009, 09:43 AM
It is the republican in you , you cant help it ...your forgiven

There is no Republican in me Homo

Spider
06-18-2009, 09:45 AM

not according to some of the rumors around here ........ Hotrod does kiss and tell

55CrushEm
06-18-2009, 09:46 AM

But you ARE a home, no? (half-naked picture of Obama would say so)

Spider
06-18-2009, 09:48 AM

LOL , I just looked at his avatar .......way to connect the dots ;D

55CrushEm
LOL , I just looked at his avatar .......way to connect the dots ;D

Ha!

rugbythug
not according to some of the rumors around here ........ Hotrod does kiss and tell

Hot rod is not a Republican, and he is only half man-Half Goat. If that is wrong I don't want to be right

rugbythug
06-18-2009, 09:49 AM
I am at work.

Spider
06-18-2009, 09:49 AM
Hot rod is not a Republican, and he is only half man-Half Goat. If that is wrong I don't want to be right

there has to be a country song in there somewhere ;D

55CrushEm
06-18-2009, 09:50 AM
I am at work.

Oh, the "don't ask, don't tell" policy is in effect at your place of employment......I understand.

Spider
06-18-2009, 09:53 AM
Oh, the "don't ask, don't tell" policy is in effect at your place of employment......I understand.

;D ok you are on a roll ......

Br0nc0Buster
06-18-2009, 09:55 AM
not all republicans are racist, but if someone is a racist, chances are they are Republican

Hotrod
06-18-2009, 09:55 AM
It is true Hotrod is a repub and does kiss and tell

Spider
06-18-2009, 09:57 AM
It is true Hotrod is a repub and does kiss and tell

;D

rugbythug
06-18-2009, 09:57 AM
there has to be a country song in there somewhere ;D

Probably a Country and Indian song played out of Ethete

Pony Boy
06-18-2009, 11:37 AM
Yes, I know it was A Rod and the Yankees, just saying what if he told the same joke using one of Obama's girls with the Mets and Ramiriz. He would be out of work, you know it and I know it. Anyway I hate this political crap, I'm retired and just trying to keep the bastards from stealing the small pile of nuts I've saved to live out my days with. Take care :thumbsup:

Dukes
06-18-2009, 11:55 AM
not all republicans are racist, but if someone is a racist, chances are they are Republican

You're totally right. Uhh

PaintballCLE
06-18-2009, 12:08 PM
i want the picture where they take all the democrat presidents out.........ill frame it and have it be the centerpeice!

Mr.Meanie
06-18-2009, 12:20 PM
Yes, I know it was A Rod and the Yankees, just saying what if he told the same joke using one of Obama's girls with the Mets and Ramiriz. He would be out of work, you know it and I know it. Anyway I hate this political crap, I'm retired and just trying to keep the bastards from stealing the small pile of nuts I've saved to live out my days with. Take care :thumbsup:

Doesn't anyone remember the relentless jokes about Chelsea Clinton and Hillary? The response to any "outrage" was that they were just jokes. I'm not quite sure how this is any different...

footstepsfrom#27
06-18-2009, 12:30 PM
Yeah it's racist...just shows the IQ of the jokester.

A few years ago some moron emailed me something like this only WAY more offensive...probably targeting hundreds of people off specific websites. I asked my IT guy to track the IP address and in doing so he also dug up an email address being used from a government office in Sacramento CA that posted over 1500 highly racist hate messages on white supremacy buletin boards from the same government owned computer...this stuff was sick and flat evil. We tracked the office computer and contacted a supervisor in this agency. Three hours later I received an email from the assistant city manager of Sacramento...the dude got axed on the spot.

Moral of the story...don't be an idiot with what you do or who you do it to on the internet. I mean how stupid can anyone get but to use their own computer in a federal office to post hate speech or racist threats on the web?

TheElusiveKyleOrton
06-18-2009, 12:36 PM

The problem with you Palin defenders making that claim is that there's no precedent for an Obama daughter getting knocked up.

Sarah wanted to parade her daughter out there as a paragon of decency and Christianity, she has to face the consequences when the daughter doesn't end up marrying the boy who got her pregnant, per her mother's values.

If Letterman had made a joke about an Obama daughter getting knocked up, he probably would be pulled. BECAUSE THERE'S NO PRECEDENT. There simply IS a precedent with the Palins.

Good false outrage. Now show us sexy.

broncocalijohn
06-18-2009, 12:55 PM

at least know baseball before making a point. Manny is on the Dodgers not the Mets. All Manny would do would inject Obama's daughters with steroids to make their bodies more 18 year old. Now that is an example!

Spider
06-18-2009, 12:57 PM

;D well alot when on with Chelsey Clinton also , but you notice 1 racial comment and bang your gone , Imus , Jimmy the Greek , etc ......

TheElusiveKyleOrton
06-18-2009, 01:11 PM
;D well alot when on with Chelsey Clinton also , but you notice 1 racial comment and bang your gone , Imus , Jimmy the Greek , etc ......

"Why is Chelsea Clinton so ugly? Because her dad is Janet Reno." - John McCain

Yeah, she deserved that. /rolleyes

rugbythug
06-18-2009, 01:16 PM
"Why is Chelsea Clinton so ugly? Because her dad is Janet Reno." - John McCain

Yeah, she deserved that. /rolleyes

I hadn't heard that one before. Pretty Funny. LOL

rugbythug
06-18-2009, 01:18 PM
YOu know this thread is 3 pages now Andi Still have not seen the Pics.

Spider
06-18-2009, 01:20 PM
I dont think I should post it

Mr.Meanie
06-18-2009, 01:26 PM
YOu know this thread is 3 pages now Andi Still have not seen the Pics.

I think the more surprising thing is broncofan7 hasn't chimed in yet about how the media won't go after Letterman because his comments were about a white person, and how it is racism against white people.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
06-18-2009, 01:50 PM
I hadn't heard that one before. Pretty Funny. LOL

Hmm. Not really. Chelsea was 12 at the time.

Did anyone hoot and holler for McCain to resign? Or to be fired from Congress? No.

Captain 'Dre
06-18-2009, 03:08 PM
And covet other people's huge Penise's

Fixed it for ya. Ha!

Spider
06-18-2009, 03:22 PM
LOL this is classic .......
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_M7tbmHbX6U&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_M7tbmHbX6U&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Pony Boy
06-18-2009, 10:06 PM
at least know baseball before making a point. Manny is on the Dodgers not the Mets. All Manny would do would inject Obama's daughters with steroids to make their bodies more 18 year old. Now that is an example!
You are right, I stand corrected. I don't know crap about baseball and could care less if the game disappeared off the earth.

broncocalijohn
06-18-2009, 10:09 PM
The problem with you Palin defenders making that claim is that there's no precedent for an Obama daughter getting knocked up.

Sarah wanted to parade her daughter out there as a paragon of decency and Christianity, she has to face the consequences when the daughter doesn't end up marrying the boy who got her pregnant, per her mother's values.

If Letterman had made a joke about an Obama daughter getting knocked up, he probably would be pulled. BECAUSE THERE'S NO PRECEDENT. There simply IS a precedent with the Palins.

Good false outrage. Now show us sexy.

do u realize he was talking about the 14 year old that went to the Yanks game? He screwed up by not knowing which one went. That is the first part where he went wrong.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
06-19-2009, 05:46 AM
do u realize he was talking about the 14 year old that went to the Yanks game? He screwed up by not knowing which one went. That is the first part where he went wrong.

Do "U" realize that the 14 year old didn't go to the game? That it was Palin, the first dude, and Rudy Ghouliani?

Do try again.

Spider
06-19-2009, 06:14 AM
Do "U" realize that the 14 year old didn't go to the game? That it was Palin, the first dude, and Rudy Ghouliani?

Do try again.

oh really ? this wouldnt shock me though .....lying bastards

rugbythug
06-19-2009, 06:38 AM
No your a poopoo head

There you go. Political capital gained by but what you said was worse is retarded.

broncofan7
06-19-2009, 06:41 AM

Do try again.

Willow didn't go to the game? LINK?

http://political-buzz.com/2009/06/12/raging-palin/

The conservative grass roots and Palin herself exploded, taking offense at Lettermanís apparent reference to Palinís 14-year-old daughter Willow, who was at the game, rather than the intended target Bristol Palin, the Palin daughter who didnít attend the game but who is the one with the baby

broncofan7
06-19-2009, 06:42 AM

Don't worry about MOOSE--this is the same guy who thinks a Catholic Italian dresses in Klan garb and burns crosses..........

rugbythug
06-19-2009, 06:45 AM
It was a stupid Joke. I could not care less myself. Letterman is a biased clown. Why would anyone get mad at what he says? It would be like getting mad about what Rush Limbaugh had to say about liberals.

If you want to get mad about crap get mad about Al Franken stealing an election or about NK trolling around with nuke equip.

BroncoBuff
06-19-2009, 08:43 AM
The Democrats are steeped in racism. From fighting the Union in part for slavery to passing massive amounts of Jim Crow laws in the south. Andrew Jackson, who I consider one of the greatest Americans in our history, was a racist and the original Democrat.
Historically, yes ... Democrats have a history of racism. In fact, hard as it is to believe, Martin Luther King was a Republican. But to project parties' historical positions to different eras is a waste of time, nothing can be gained by it. The red-state south used to be Democrats. But of course they changed over after LBJ ... Johnson being second only to Lincoln as a civil rights president. So it's kinda backwards ... the souther Democrats left the party after Johnson backed and pushed through so much civil rights legislation.

And Andrew Jackson ... greatest American? Hard to fathom ...

Jackson's dying words were, "I only regret that I did not kill John Calhoun." The kicker? John Calhoun was his vice president.

Andrew Jackson participated in close to 100 pistol duels ... on the White House lawn.

He flipped a bird to the Supreme Court, famously saying "they can rule whatever they want, but let's see them enforce their rulings. I have the army."

He ordered the removal of the Cherokee and Choctaw nations from their lands in Georgia, so he could give the land to rich developer friends.

His solution for the Cherokee and Choctaw? Forced relocation, marching men, women, children, and the elderly more than 800 miles to Oklahoma. More than one-quarter of them died on the way. Perhaps the greatest single-event crime against humanity in American history. That was Andrew Jackson.

He became so obsessed with stripping the charter from the Bank of the United States (yet another personal grudge against an enemy of his, there were lots of grudges), he ordered that any sale of land must be paid for with gold or silver, not with bank loans or notes (or something like that), this created massive inflation and forced the collapse of many banks ... lots of people lost their money - no FDIC insurance then ... the economy was crippled for a time, all for yet another of his petty grudges. And as with the Cherokee and the SCOTUS, he didn't care about the people he affected, his grudge was all that mattered.

He encouraged and kinda started the party patronage spoils system, where federal jobs and appointments and contracts were given out based upon party affiliation, and who had supported him (or whomever became president).

He was elected and re-elected because of his "tough guy" image and his successful stint as a general in the War of 1812, but he truly never really got along with anybody ... if his true character had been known to the electorate, he would not have been so popular. He spent the last two years of his 2nd term friendless, alone and bitter (even more bitter than usual), holed up in the WH, very rarely coming out.

The only reason he's held in any regard in history is that his personality forged a more powerful presidency - made the office more important and made the president more powerful. But he accomplished that accidentally ... he accomplished that because he was a vengeful jerk who wielded all the power he could to settle petty scores and to affect obsessive policies.

And now that you know a little more about him, it seems right in character that his dying words were, his only regret was that he didn't kill his vice president.

In my view, Andrew Jackson is one of the worst American presidents, if not worst Americans period. If there were a petition to take him off the $20, I'd sign it.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
06-19-2009, 08:51 AM
Willow didn't go to the game? LINK?

http://political-buzz.com/2009/06/12/raging-palin/

The conservative grass roots and Palin herself exploded, taking offense at Lettermanís apparent reference to Palinís 14-year-old daughter Willow, who was at the game, rather than the intended target Bristol Palin, the Palin daughter who didnít attend the game but who is the one with the baby

Funny. not a single picture of little Willow being at the game. Hmmm.

Websites always have proper information though, don't they SupremeWizard7?

Spider
06-19-2009, 09:04 AM
Historically, yes ... Democrats have a history of racism. In fact, hard as it is to believe, Martin Luther King was a Republican. But to project parties' historical positions to different eras is a waste of time, nothing can be gained by it. The red-state south used to be Democrats. But of course they changed over after LBJ ... Johnson being second only to Lincoln as a civil rights president. So it's kinda backwards ... the souther Democrats left the party after Johnson backed and pushed through so much civil rights legislation. Dixiecrats is what they was called

And Andrew Jackson ... greatest American? Hard to fathom ...

Jackson's dying words were, "I only regret that I did not kill John Calhoun." The kicker? John Calhoun was his vice president.

Andrew Jackson participated in close to 100 pistol duels ... on the White House lawn.

He flipped a bird to the Supreme Court, famously saying "they can rule whatever they want, but let's see them enforce their rulings. I have the army."

He ordered the removal of the Cherokee and Choctaw nations from their lands in Georgia, so he could give the land to rich developer friends.

His solution for the Cherokee and Choctaw? Forced relocation, marching men, women, children, and the elderly more than 800 miles to Oklahoma. More than one-quarter of them died on the way. Perhaps the greatest single-event crime against humanity in American history. That was Andrew Jackson.

He became so obsessed with stripping the charter from the Bank of the United States (yet another personal grudge against an enemy of his, there were lots of grudges), he ordered that any sale of land must be paid for with gold or silver, not with bank loans or notes (or something like that), this created massive inflation and forced the collapse of many banks ... lots of people lost their money - no FDIC insurance then ... the economy was crippled for a time, all for yet another of his petty grudges. And as with the Cherokee and the SCOTUS, he didn't care about the people he affected, his grudge was all that mattered.

He encouraged and kinda started the party patronage spoils system, where federal jobs and appointments and contracts were given out based upon party affiliation, and who had supported him (or whomever became president).

He was elected and re-elected because of his "tough guy" image and his successful stint as a general in the War of 1812, but he truly never really got along with anybody ... if his true character had been known to the electorate, he would not have been so popular. He spent the last two years of his 2nd term friendless, alone and bitter (even more bitter than usual), holed up in the WH, very rarely coming out.

The only reason he's held in any regard in history is that his personality forged a more powerful presidency - made the office more important and made the president more powerful. But he accomplished that accidentally ... he accomplished that because he was a vengeful jerk who wielded all the power he could to settle petty scores and to affect obsessive policies.

And now that you know a little more about him, it seems right in character that his dying words were, his only regret was that he didn't kill his vice president.

In my view, Andrew Jackson is one of the worst American presidents, if not worst Americans period. If there were a petition to take him off the $20, I'd sign it.
pretty much

Archer81
06-19-2009, 09:39 AM
Dixiecrats is what they was called

pretty much

He was the only President to preside over a debtless government, stopped SC from seceding 30 years before they actually did it and he didnt leave the WH much his last two years because he was friggin OLD.

:Broncos:

broncofan7
06-19-2009, 09:44 AM
Funny. not a single picture of little Willow being at the game. Hmmm.

Websites always have proper information though, don't they SupremeWizard7?

I am waiting for your source....otherwise--as is true with the majority of your posts, it is just a bunch of irrational, mealy mouthed, unsubstantiated drivel

TheElusiveKyleOrton
06-19-2009, 09:48 AM
I am waiting for your source....otherwise--as is true with the majority of your posts, tit is l just a bunch of irrational, mealy mouthed, unsubstantiated drivel

My source is teh internetz. There isn't a single photo of Willow Palin being at the game. Period. There are plenty photos of SARAH Palin being at the game, with Ghouliani and the First Dude, but Willow is nowhere to be found.

Also- LoVE the bull**** Palin defending "drill baby drill" nonsense about how Letterman talked about "raping" anyone in that joke. Talk about getting riled up just to get riled up. Sheesh.

broncofan7
06-19-2009, 09:54 AM
My source is teh internetz. There isn't a single photo of Willow Palin being at the game. Period. There are plenty photos of SARAH Palin being at the game, with Ghouliani and the First Dude, but Willow is nowhere to be found.

Also- LoVE the bull**** Palin defending "drill baby drill" nonsense about how Letterman talked about "raping" anyone in that joke. Talk about getting riled up just to get riled up. Sheesh.

God--you are such a bloviating idiot...........just as I thought--no source. I could post links to many sites here but why bother? All anyone has to do to realize you are full of shEAT is read your post and use google.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
06-19-2009, 09:55 AM
God--you are such a bloviating idiot...........just as I thought--no source. I could post links to many sites here but why bother? All you anyone has to do to realize you are full of shEAT is read your post and use google.

Show me one picture. One. Just show one picture.

Come on. It's so easy, even a racist bigot can do it, so show me.

UberBroncoMan
06-19-2009, 09:59 AM

That's not Obama in human form. That's his deity form.

Spider
06-19-2009, 09:59 AM
He was the only President to preside over a debtless government, stopped SC from seceding 30 years before they actually did it and he didnt leave the WH much his last two years because he was friggin OLD.

Yeah tell that to the Cherokee and Choctaw Indians
that will help

broncofan7
06-19-2009, 10:00 AM
Still cannot provide a source that the other sources, not some internet troll's speculation, are not true?

rugbythug
06-19-2009, 10:23 AM
Am I the only one who thinks BF7 and Moose deserve each other?

TheElusiveKyleOrton
06-19-2009, 10:27 AM
Still cannot provide a source that the other sources, not some internet troll's speculation, are not true?

So I'm supposed to prove that a picture you claim exists doesn't ACTUALLY exist? How does that work?

You can't prove that something DIDN'T happen.

You obviously have a picture of Willow Palin at the baseball game. So. Show it. Link it. Do whatever you have to do.

I have yet to see one. If you show me one, I'll withdraw that particular criticism.

Spider
06-19-2009, 10:30 AM
well lets see ......... http://images.huffingtonpost.com/gadgets/slideshows/1712/slide_1712_23258_large.jpg
no willow in that pic

Spider
06-19-2009, 10:31 AM
Not in this one either http://images.huffingtonpost.com/gadgets/slideshows/1712/slide_1712_23259_large.jpg

broncofan7
06-19-2009, 10:36 AM
So I'm supposed to prove that a picture you claim exists doesn't ACTUALLY exist? How does that work?

You can't prove that something DIDN'T happen.

You obviously have a picture of Willow Palin at the baseball game. So. Show it. Link it. Do whatever you have to do.

I have yet to see one. If you show me one, I'll withdraw that particular criticism.

I am not claiming that she was or was NOT--I am simply referring YOU to reputable (unlike you) sources who claim that she WAS at the game. You have yet to post a reputable source who says that she was not.........

1)again--you claim I am racist--show me a racist post by me where I worte--"whites are better than _______"--
2)you claim that willow was not at the game when there are other reputable sources who claim that she was---basically, your ability to interpret
ANYTHING is in question--

Spider
06-19-2009, 10:37 AM
well now hold on Det. Spider is all up in this now ,

Spider
06-19-2009, 10:38 AM
No Willow here either http://images.huffingtonpost.com/gadgets/slideshows/1712/slide_1712_23261_large.jpg

Spider
06-19-2009, 10:39 AM
But Now I dont see A Rod in any of these pictures either ......... Odd Willow and A rod , gone at the same time ?
Just saying .......

broncofan7
06-19-2009, 10:43 AM
But Now I dont see A Rod in any of these pictures either ......... Odd Willow and A rod , gone at the same time ?
Just saying .......

Ahhh HA! Spider--you should change your screen name to 'the MullettedSherlock'---:peace:

Spider
06-19-2009, 10:44 AM
Ahhh HA! Spider--you should change your screen name to 'the MullettedSherlock'---:peace:

;D I would except I cant spell Sherlock

TheElusiveKyleOrton
06-19-2009, 10:57 AM
well now hold on Det. Spider is all up in this now ,

the answer: no, that is not Willow. Unless Sarah and ReTodd are willing to let their precious, innocent little flower sit in a different row than them (she's one row ahead, evidently), which I can't imagine. To hear Sarah and ReTodd tell it, they don't let their children out of their sight so that they can make sure they're not having sex with anyone at any time.

BF7, you've said enough racist and bigoted things, especially to me, to cement the idea that you're a racist. The fact that you don't realize it isn't all that surprising. But just like sticking feathers up your butt doesn't make you a chicken, saying you're not a racist doesn't make it so.

I find it funny that you would take such offense. We've never met, we likely never will, and yet you're so bent out of shape about it. See? Funny.

Spider
06-19-2009, 11:10 AM
dont know .......
it is damn close

broncofan7
06-19-2009, 11:37 AM
the answer: no, that is not Willow. Unless Sarah and ReTodd are willing to let their precious, innocent little flower sit in a different row than them (she's one row ahead, evidently), which I can't imagine. To hear Sarah and ReTodd tell it, they don't let their children out of their sight so that they can make sure they're not having sex with anyone at any time.

BF7, you've said enough racist and bigoted things, especially to me, to cement the idea that you're a racist. The fact that you don't realize it isn't all that surprising. But just like sticking feathers up your butt doesn't make you a chicken, saying you're not a racist doesn't make it so.

I find it funny that you would take such offense. We've never met, we likely never will, and yet you're so bent out of shape about it. See? Funny.

So that is a 'NO, I don't have proof to substantiate my message board claims' to both of the questions that Broncofan7 asked of me'...........figured as much--

TheElusiveKyleOrton
06-19-2009, 12:23 PM
So that is a 'NO, I don't have proof to substantiate my message board claims' to both of the questions that Broncofan7 asked of me'...........figured as much--

Where's that picture? Oh, you don't have one?

Thanks.

cutthemdown
06-19-2009, 12:24 PM
;D did you know the only way to dispose of an American flag is to burn it ......

yeah i heard that before.

Archer81
06-19-2009, 01:29 PM
Yeah tell that to the Cherokee and Choctaw Indians
that will help

Next time find an article that doesnt make jackson sound like an American hitler. He was elected twice, apparently he wasnt reviled as the article claims.

Spider
06-19-2009, 01:33 PM
Next time find an article that doesnt make jackson sound like an American hitler. He was elected twice, apparently he wasnt reviled as the article claims.

Oh I see , none of these things Buff listed happened ? well holy **** , everyone got it wrong but you .... well **** fire and panther piss , thanks for showing me the light ...Andrew Mother ****ing Jackson for god .... I love the mother ****er now ........I should take my kids down tomorrow and get Andrew Mother ****ing Jackson tattooed on them of this ****ing Saint of a man ......