http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Sources-Broncos-cut-Boss-Bailey.html

Sources: Broncos cut Boss Bailey

HooptyHoops
06-17-2009, 09:25 AM
Wow, that is crazy!

Beantown Bronco
06-17-2009, 09:27 AM
Why when I read that headline did my first thought go to:

This is Boss we're talking about. Did he in fact get fired or did he simply cut himself on a knife or other sharp object?

c_lazy_r
I hope Champ doesn't get all butt hurt...

Popps
http://www.suntimes.com/realchicago/1960s/1960s/11-27f.jpg

Popps
06-17-2009, 09:28 AM
http://blog.feefifoto.com/images/2008/02/13/lombardi_trophy.jpg

BroncoBuff
06-17-2009, 09:28 AM
I think we all saw this coming .... haven't heard even one mention of Boss from the new regime.

He'll be picked up somewhere within a couple days.

Popps
06-17-2009, 09:29 AM
Another old regime ****-up off the roster.

Problem is, like so many other old regime ****-ups, I'm sure we'll be on the hook for some of his salary.

Beantown Bronco
06-17-2009, 09:30 AM
They must be getting ready to sign some of the later round rooks. Expect to see a few more names in the next few days.

BroncoBuff
06-17-2009, 09:32 AM
Problem is, like so many other old regime ****-ups, I'm sure we'll be on the hook for some of his salary.

Wrong ... he'll be picked up by another team within a couple days. Unless he fails his physical, we're off the hook on the salary at least.

We might suffer a bit of a cap hit, but I think I recall his cap hit was nil this year anyway. Either his salary or his cap were nil this year.

dbfan21
06-17-2009, 09:33 AM
Interesting...Louis Green and Boss Bailey...2 LBs cut within the last 24 hours...I suppose it's a clear signal that the other LBs are doing very well. I wonder if Jarvis Moss is making bigger strides than we thought he would.

I think many of us will agree Boss was not the type of player Shanny thought he'd be.

Broncoman13
06-17-2009, 09:34 AM
Smart cut by the team with guys like Doom and Crowder seemingly working out at LB. Also Popps, there are plenty of old regime hauls as well. Spencer Larsen, Peyton Hillis, Wesley Woodyard, Chris Kuper, and Ryan Harris, all making under $1m this season. Sometimes you have to take the good with the bad.

Now will be the time to see how much of a "business" Champ is willing to call the league.

I can hear it now. Champ Bailey asks to be traded... McD's clones, "Champ Bailey was a horrible player the last couple years, he's past his prime. McD was brilliant and saw this coming so he drafted Alphonso Smith."

Tell me Popps, what is your opinion of Champ Bailey RIGHT NOW?

Popps
06-17-2009, 09:36 AM
Wrong ..

Wrong what, Muff?

He was a bloody disaster and the perfect example of just how inept the prior admin. was at solving these problems.

Worst defense in the league.... the answer? Boss Bailey.

Hilarious!

The ****ing guy was injured on the FIRST PLAY of pre-season.

He's a total joke. Detroit fans told us he was a joke, and was soft. He came in here and proved it immediately.

Anyone can be "picked up." That doesn't mean ****, and it certainly doesn't mean that we should be playing games with this fragile ****. This should have happened much earlier. It's probably only out of respect to Champ that it didn't.

Broncoman13
06-17-2009, 09:37 AM
Interesting...Louis Green and Boss Bailey...2 LBs cut within the last 24 hours...I suppose it's a clear signal that the other LBs are doing very well. I wonder if Jarvis Moss is making bigger strides than we thought he would.

I think many of us will agree Boss was not the type of player Shanny thought he'd be.

Actually I think Boss was exactly what we thought he would be. Good until he got hurt. It was a gamble. Kind of like when we signed Courtney Brown, or Travis Henry, or draft Maurice Clarrett... lots of gambles that never paid off. That's why Shanny is gone!

BroncoBuff
Don't count on Jarvis ... he hasn't merited even a mention from the new regime, either. And supposedly we peddled him for a 6th or 7th round pick, and there were no takers.

SoDak Bronco

He'll probably be cut tomorrow..now go knock on wood.

Gcver2ver3
Boss Bailey released?...wow that's surprising...

surprising that it took this long, that is...

Fusionfrontman
I don't see Champ asking out. The guy plays special teams without complaining, I think he one of the few on our team who understands its a business. If Shannahan cut him, maybe it would be different since he brought him in.
If this **** with BM goes through, Im having nightmares of our best position players on O and D are Royal and a 35 year old Dawkins. yikes

Popps
06-17-2009, 09:38 AM
Smart cut by the team with guys like Doom and Crowder seemingly working out at LB. Also Popps, there are plenty of old regime hauls as well. Spencer Larsen, Peyton Hillis, Wesley Woodyard, Chris Kuper, and Ryan Harris, all making under $1m this season. Sometimes you have to take the good with the bad.

I agree. Those are all smart signings and good values.

The problem is, when the current admit brings in guys like that, everyone panics and calls them scrubs.

But, it turns out, middle-late round picks and bargain guys were some of the prior admin's best work.

BroncoBuff
06-17-2009, 09:38 AM
Wrong what, Muff?

He was a bloody disaster and the perfect example of just how inept the prior admin. was at solving these problems.

Hilarious!

He's a total joke. Detroit fans told us he was a joke, and was soft. He came in here and proved it immediately.

Anyone can be "picked up." That doesn't mean ****, and it certainly doesn't mean that we should be playing games with this fragile ****. This should have happened much earlier. It's probably only out of respect to Champ that it didn't.

Relax there Skippy ... all I said was we won't be on the hook for his salary because he'll be picked up elsewhere.

brncobrett
06-17-2009, 09:39 AM
Champs next to be traded!!!

Broncoman13
06-17-2009, 09:39 AM
Wrong what, Muff?

Hilarious!

WHOA... why would we care what Champ thinks? He is only a player on the TEAM and must understand that this is a business. In a business you have to produce or you're gone, right? You clearly demonstrated that Boss didn't produce, so what is there to respect?

cutthemdown
06-17-2009, 09:40 AM
Champ probably asks to be traded now as well. Let's face it the only reason we signed Boss was because Champ wanted to play with him.

If CHamp doesn't ask for a trade I would be surprised. If he didn't ask out after this yr I would be shocked.

If we could get a first for Champ, and a first for Marshal, you almost wonder if we should just do it. We are rebuilding anyways and Champ getting up there in yrs. He probably wants a chance to win.

Popps

I'm probably too biased to give an objective answer. I love the guy. He's an injury risk, of course. But, he's so effective when healthy, it's hard to want him gone. I'm holding out hope that he can stay on the field this year. He probably makes too much money, but he's one of the few guys for whom I'd say that's O.K..

Beantown Bronco
Relax there Skippy ... all I said was we won't be on the hook for his salary because he'll be picked up elsewhere.

He's not a coach. Whether or not a guy who's cut is picked up elsewhere is irrelevant when determining Denver's cap hit.

BroncoBuff
WHOA... why would we care what Champ thinks? He is only a player on the TEAM and must understand that this is a business. In a business you have to produce or you're gone, right? You clearly demonstrated that Boss didn't produce, so what is there to respect?

Owned!

You pegged Skippy there, you did .... :~ohyah!:

cutthemdown
06-17-2009, 09:41 AM
Isn't Boss still rehabbing? Must be an injury settlement thing also right?

Broncoman13
06-17-2009, 09:41 AM
I agree. Those are all smart signings and good values.

The problem is, when the current admit brings in guys like that, everyone panics and calls them scrubs.

But, it turns out, middle-late round picks and bargain guys were some of the prior admin's best work.

Actually I think most of the OM has been pretty supportive of guys like McKinnley, Brandstater, RULON JONES, Buckhalter, Dawkins, etc. Where is the panic that you're referring to?

NFLBRONCO
06-17-2009, 09:42 AM
If we trade BM I expect this to be Champs last year in Denver. Some might say he'd ask for one this season who knows he might but, I think because of his injuries last year he'll play in 09.

I think Champ should consider trade very soon we are totally rebuilding.

Broncoman13
06-17-2009, 09:44 AM
Champ probably asks to be traded now as well. Let's face it the only reason we signed Boss was because Champ wanted to play with him.

If CHamp doesn't ask for a trade I would be surprised. If he didn't ask out after this yr I would be shocked.

If we could get a first for Champ, and a first for Marshal, you almost wonder if we should just do it. We are rebuilding anyways and Champ getting up there in yrs. He probably wants a chance to win.

At this point, I'm holding out hope that we keep Marshall in the mix. The owner likes him so there's reason for hope. If it doesn't work out, then yeah, put Champ on the block as well. Next year's rookies will probably be slotted so the cap hit(s) won't be as bad.

BroncoBuff
06-17-2009, 09:46 AM
Actually I think most of the OM has been pretty supportive of guys like McKinnley, Brandstater, RULON JONES, Buckhalter, Dawkins, etc.
Yeah, the beef with fans is not with who they drafted/signed, the beef is that we didn't spend much on the D-line.

Popps
06-17-2009, 09:47 AM
Actually I think most of the OM has been pretty supportive of guys like McKinnley, Brandstater, RULON JONES, Buckhalter, Dawkins, etc. Where is the panic that you're referring to?

First off, people were jumping out of windows on every single draft pick, regardless of position.

We brought in a bunch of DL prospects, most of which the widows have trashed. (Keeping in mind, we're a team that fielded John Engelberger as a STARTER last year, and these people are slamming these new signings.)

Then, you've got contributors like Jordan and Gaffney. Guys who know the system, came cheap and can contribute. Those guy have been bashed around here, as well.

Point being, you picked out a bunch of moderately paid overachievers, for the most part. To me, those are the type of guys the new staff really places a high premium on.

BroncoLifer
06-17-2009, 09:53 AM
Maybe, just maybe, instead of being angry that his brother was cut, Champ is OK because he is grateful that the team gave his brother a chance in the first place.

cousinal11
06-17-2009, 09:53 AM
Good.

SoDak Bronco
06-17-2009, 09:54 AM
his brother still got paid, what was his signing bonus? I bet big brother knows he will probably get another one depending where he signs...this could work out alright for Boss

azbroncfan
06-17-2009, 09:55 AM
Who is surprised? Even if he was the best in the league he can't stay healthy and that has no use to the team. All he does is take away reps from another player.

UberBroncoMan
I'm almost surprised this happened now... if he was cut I was thinking during training camp or preseason.

SoDak Bronco
The five-year contract is worth $17.5 million, including a $4.3 million signing bonus, reports NFL Network's Adam Schefter. Boss Bailey will receive $8 million in the first two years of the deal.

SoDak Bronco
06-17-2009, 09:56 AM
between Boss and Niko we had a great FA LB class last off-season..lol

brncobrett
06-17-2009, 09:56 AM
http://assets.hulu.com/shows/key_art_whos_the_boss.jpg

BroncoBuff
06-17-2009, 09:58 AM
we're a team that fielded John Engelberger as a STARTER last year, and these people are slamming these new signings.

Interesting you use Engleberger as an example ... as much as I can't stand him either, he had more experience when he came to Denver than our three current starters combined.

Ron Fields - 9 career starts (zero past two seasons)
Kenny Peterson - 1 career start
Ryan McBean - has only played in 1 game ever, was out of football in 2008.

I submit that "panic" is a pretty reasonable reaction to this trio of starters.

BTW, Engleberger was a full-time starter in San Francisco for FOUR oif the five seasons he was there. I couldn't stand him here either, but with that track record he wasn't a panic-inducing signing ... especially in that we got him for the bust Middlebrooks.

BroncoBuff
06-17-2009, 10:00 AM
he can't stay healthy and that has no use to the team.

The injury rap is not fair ... he missed the '04 season and a few games in '05 with a serious knee injury, but other than that he played four full seasons in Detroit.

The more relevant rap is that he's a soft player, which is probably true.

UberBroncoMan
06-17-2009, 10:01 AM
bust Middlebrooks.

Oddly enough Willie is doing swell up in Canada lol.

dbfan21
06-17-2009, 10:03 AM
Don't count on Jarvis ... he hasn't merited even a mention from the new regime, either. And supposedly we peddled him for a 6th or 7th round pick, and there were no takers.

I quit counting on him a long time ago. I just thought that maybe he was starting to find his groove now that he's participated in a few camps.

If he did get cut/traded soon, it wouldn't surprise me for a moment.

Beantown Bronco
06-17-2009, 10:05 AM
The injury rap is not fair ... he missed the '04 season and a few games in '05 with a serious knee injury, but other than that he played four full seasons in Detroit.

10 games missed last year. And another who-knows-how-many games that he started but couldn't finish because he got an "ouchie." nfl.com doesn't keep stats for all those, but it's clear that he had a real problem making it through an entire game without getting carried off.

tonngo0
06-17-2009, 10:09 AM
First off, people were jumping out of windows on every single draft pick, regardless of position.

We brought in a bunch of DL prospects, most of which the widows have trashed. (Keeping in mind, we're a team that fielded John Engelberger as a STARTER last year, and these people are slamming these new signings.)

Then, you've got contributors like Jordan and Gaffney. Guys who know the system, came cheap and can contribute. Those guy have been bashed around here, as well.

Point being, you picked out a bunch of moderately paid overachievers, for the most part. To me, those are the type of guys the new staff really places a high premium on.

I believe Gaffney getting pay more than BM, Gaffney is not cheap either.

Los Broncos
06-17-2009, 10:19 AM
Why would they cut a injury prone LB?

BroncoInSkinland
06-17-2009, 10:25 AM
Not the first to say this, but it's about time. Good move McDaniels :)

Rohirrim
06-17-2009, 10:35 AM
Sad news for the Bronco's medical staff.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
06-17-2009, 10:38 AM
I can hear it now. Champ Bailey asks to be traded... McD's clones, "Champ Bailey was a horrible player the last couple years, he's past his prime. McD was brilliant and saw this coming so he drafted Alphonso Smith."

You can't just play that all one-sided, OSKIE. Come on now.

Cutler defenders/Shanahan defenders will all say "SEE? McDumbass is ruining the team! I can't take it anymore! AARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHH!" They'll somehow justify the idea of keeping Boss, who didn't contribute a damn thing and was hurt all the time.

Just get it all out of your system now.

19Morton77
06-17-2009, 10:47 AM
I think we all saw this coming .... haven't heard even one mention of Boss from the new regime.

He'll be picked up somewhere within a couple days.

like the faiders? Are we going to hear from Champ that he wants to leave also?

TheManeMan
06-17-2009, 10:50 AM
http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Sources-Broncos-cut-Boss-Bailey.html

Sources: Broncos cut Boss Bailey

Boss Bailey...you're nuttin' butta POS, no good mutha ****er...worse than Michael Jackson.

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/6683/sheikybaby.png

broncofan2438
06-17-2009, 10:51 AM
We all saw this coming, but now will this piss off Champ?

barryr
06-17-2009, 10:53 AM
Not a shocker. Boss really never did much even when he was healthy.

BigPlayShay
06-17-2009, 10:55 AM
http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_12608279

The Broncos are back to just one Bailey brother.

The team this morning released linebacker Boss Bailey, the younger brother of cornerback Champ Bailey.

Bailey, who signed with the team as a free agent in 2008, started six games last season before suffering a season-ending knee injury on Oct. 20. He underwent microfracture surgery and spent the entire offseason rehabbing the knee in Denver with team doctors and trainers.

But he was not recovered enough to be able to practice with the team in any of its offseason practices.

"I wasn't really surprised by it. I understand how the business goes," Bailey said. "It's a business call. I appreciate everything they've done for me since I've been here. Once you're a Bronco, you're always a Bronco.

Bailey said he "still has some work to do" to be ready to play for another team this season.

"He was totally professional in his approach, and the way he handled himself here," coach Josh McDaniels said. "We felt it was the right thing to do for the player, to have the opportunity to latch onto another team by August."

broncofan7
06-17-2009, 11:03 AM

Now will be the time to see how much of a "business" Champ is willing to call the league.

So god damn sad but true...........

OBF1
06-17-2009, 11:06 AM
I can not belive that McDaniels would let this happen. He so sucks and should be shot for this act.

Broncoman13
06-17-2009, 11:24 AM
You can't just play that all one-sided, OSKIE. Come on now.

Cutler defenders/Shanahan defenders will all say "SEE? McDumbass is ruining the team! I can't take it anymore! AARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHH!" They'll somehow justify the idea of keeping Boss, who didn't contribute a damn thing and was hurt all the time.

Just get it all out of your system now.

Very true... the thing that bothers me is that McD should have been brought in to coach. On the field the guy is a super talent. He reminds me of Nick Saban with his hands on approach and ability to express his scheme in a "barney style" manner. What I don't like is the fact that we would allow somebody that much power from day one. Football players aren't all dumb jocks, just as they aren't all team players. Coaches learn well into their careers. While it wasn't major changes, even Tom Caughlin had to let up a little bit to get beyond his coaching plateau. Anyhow, I think McD is a good coach. I wish we had a real GM working with him and adding the players he needs to be successful. McD has too much on his plate and that is unfortunate for all Bronco fans. And another thing, I don't disagree with his message. I think we should have a bunch of team players that buy into the common goal and put it on the line for one and other. But that can and has been done with star players... certainly players like Tom Brady and Randy Moss have the same sized egoes as Marshall and Cutler. The thing is, Belichick is calculated with his moves and has earned a bit of respect.

Broncoman13
06-17-2009, 11:29 AM
I can not belive that McDaniels would let this happen. He so sucks and should be shot for this act.

Actually he should be thanked for making the decision. I just think its funny that we would have a double standard with players. Champ Bailey can biatch and moan about his brother being cut b/c he's earned it... but Cutler and Marshall are punks (which they are) b/c they're biatching. Sometimes double standards are necessary. Shanahan seemingly learned that treating his star players a bit better than the waterboys was a good idea and for 15 years there wasn't a coach in the NFL that players would rather play for!

Kaylore
06-17-2009, 11:46 AM
Thank goodness that guy's gone. He was one of the most fragile players the Broncos have ever had.

As for trading Champ, it won't happen but I actually would be ok with that if we got a killer deal out of it.

illbroncsfn
06-17-2009, 11:53 AM
Boss played well when on the field- it was just the "on the field" portion of the equation that was missing.

Good luck Boss and I like the class you have shown w/your comments when leaving- "once a bronco, always a bronco."

HEAV
06-17-2009, 11:57 AM
Poor guy (not money wise) couldn't stay healthy. He could have had a decent career in the NFL. Just the body can't handle 16+ games a season.

Beantown Bronco
06-17-2009, 12:03 PM
Poor guy (not money wise) couldn't stay healthy. He could have had a decent career in the NFL. Just the body can't handle 16+ games a season.

16 game seasons? His body couldn't handle a one game season. I'd honestly love to know how many games he started and finished without coming out due to an injury.

bpc
06-17-2009, 12:08 PM
Wrong what, Muff?

Hilarious!

I think you phrased it wrong. He was a good, young player when healthy. He actually played very well when he was on the field through the game at KC from what I saw. I would say he had size, range and took on blocks fairly well.

The label given in Detroit was that he was fragile and has a history of injuries which turned out to be true, like most predicted.

The previous staff is guilty of believing in him. Last offseason was an abomination in terms of FA talent but we still haven't figured out why didn't make bigger plays for better personnel.

A note that has made rounds this year and was being rumored last year is that Bowlen was cash strapped and Shanny had to do things on the cheap. One could say with 30 million to spend this offseason, the same thing transpired. Hill, Goodman, Dawkins are all either old, over the hill and overrated compared with the contracts they signed. We could be saying the same thing next offseason that we are saying this offseason about the players we just signed which leaves a big arrow pointing to Bowlen as the real problem here. Good ol' daddy warbucks is running out of cash and the promises he made to Bronco fans about building him a stadium are completely untrue.

We're heading towards being the Clippers on the NFL.

Kaylore
06-17-2009, 12:12 PM
That's bogus about Shanahan having to "do things on the cheap" last year. Go look at the contract we signed Boss to and tell me it was "on the cheap".

ohiobronco2
06-17-2009, 12:17 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Not Bosssssss Bailllllllley. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHa!

Bronx33
06-17-2009, 01:55 PM
Word is when boss found out he was let go ( he injured himself) details not disclosed.

Popps
06-17-2009, 02:02 PM
We're heading towards being the Clippers on the NFL.

You're free to think that, Chris... however baseless it may be.

By the way, what do you call a team that won 1 playoff game in ten years?

What's the NBA equivalent to that? The Warriors?

We came off of three mediocre seasons and had a defense getting worse every year. We've made some changes and you haven't even seen these guys on the field for one practice in pads... and we're the Clippers?

Again, man... I've seen you post for a long time. You're just overreacting to this in a major way. I get the Shanahan loyalty. I loved the guy. But, you're just not being rational at all about this.

Could it be rocky? Sure. Do you have any tangible evidence that we are going to be ANY worse than we were? No. You're just talking yourself into the notion that we are.

Irish Stout
06-17-2009, 02:04 PM
Half of you think that Champ won't demand to be let out because he understands its a business.... but I have to be honest. I think that maybe now is the time to move Champ as well. He still has value, but for how much longer? We could put him on the block and possibly get a very good return right now.

That being said, I love Champ and hope he plays and is healthy this year.

Atlas
06-17-2009, 02:42 PM
That is fine. McDaniels knows what he is doing. He will probably have one of the many lbers Denver drafted fill in that spot.

watermock
06-17-2009, 02:42 PM
Champ's making 11M.

Try trading that.

cutthemdown
06-17-2009, 02:44 PM
Boss played well when on the field- it was just the "on the field" portion of the equation that was missing.

Good luck Boss and I like the class you have shown w/your comments when leaving- "once a bronco, always a bronco."

He played good a couple games, was IMO responsible for some huge plays in others.

He didn't always take on blockers like a good SSL does. He plays SSL with a WSL style IMO and in NFL it did not translate well.

Not sure why he never got a shot on the weakside in Detroit, but obviously Denver had DJ there, and Gold before that.

Whenever I think about how SHanny brought Gold back I can of just chuckle. What a stupid move when you have just drafted DJ.

SonOfLe-loLang
06-17-2009, 02:51 PM
Im surprised Boss even lasted this long. Outo f all our backers, id say he was the worst fit for the 3-4

~Crash~
06-17-2009, 02:57 PM
He played good a couple games, was IMO responsible for some huge plays in others.

He didn't always take on blockers like a good SSL does. He plays SSL with a WSL style IMO and in NFL it did not translate well.

Not sure why he never got a shot on the weakside in Detroit, but obviously Denver had DJ there, and Gold before that.

Whenever I think about how SHanny brought Gold back I can of just chuckle. What a stupid move when you have just drafted DJ.

was that the year we made it to the AFC Championship game

UberBroncoMan
06-17-2009, 03:16 PM
Im surprised Boss even lasted this long. Outo f all our backers, id say he was the worst fit for the 3-4

He could have been a hell of a Safety though with that height and speed.

ZONA
06-17-2009, 03:31 PM
Boss Baily was not a great player and just too inconsistent on the field, when he was able to get on the field, which was hardly ever. The fact that Champ wanted to play with his brother was a good idea, but his brother can't stay healthy so in fact, no matter where those two were playing, only one of them would be playing. Champ isn't going anywhere. He likes it here and I doubt any team would pick up an injury prone washed up LB who is gonna ask for a few million a year, just to land his brother Champ, who is nearing the end of his career.

Goodbye Boss

See you in camp Champ.

footstepsfrom#27
06-17-2009, 04:03 PM
So we're left with DJ, Davis, Moss, Crowder, Elvis, Robinson, WWIII, Haggan, Greisen, and Reid, assuming we keep 7 that's probably it for Moss because he's getting paid and some of these other stiffs aren't.

FireFly
06-17-2009, 07:06 PM

Thats a very good point. People seem to be getting excited about Moss again. Fact is though if the new regime were, they wouldn't have offered him up for next to nothing.

FireFly
06-17-2009, 07:07 PM
We all saw this coming, but now will this piss off Champ?

I'm sure he won't be happy about it, but I'm also equally sure that he will be a professional about it.

It wasn't like this was a prolonged and bitter divorce.

frerottenextelway
06-17-2009, 07:40 PM
Hopefully he didn't hurt himself cleaning out the locker.

Dr. Broncenstein
06-17-2009, 08:46 PM
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/00dT2Ws7rKeEU/340x.jpg

uplink
06-17-2009, 11:19 PM
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/00dT2Ws7rKeEU/340x.jpg

This should be the picture on his NFL football card

uplink
06-17-2009, 11:22 PM
Wonder if this means Crowder is doing a good job, or was the cut for $ reasons?

FireFly
06-18-2009, 12:11 AM
Wonder if this means Crowder is doing a good job, or was the cut for $ reasons?

Here's hoping that its the former and not the later!

azbroncfan
06-18-2009, 08:00 AM

The more relevant rap is that he's a soft player, which is probably true.

You need to check his stats. The only full year he played was his rookie year and the most starts he had after that was 12. Guy was hurt on the first play of the preseason last year enough said.